PDA

View Full Version : MotherFUCK Those Mooching Bell Ringing Fuckers!

Von Halen
12-16-2015, 06:04 PM
I am so sick of those mooching motherfuckers standing outside of EVERY motherfucking store, ringing their annoying fucking bells, expecting everyone to drop money into their fucking bucket! Fuck that shit! It should be against the law for those fucksticks to do that shit!

Same with the motherfuckers standing out in the middle of the intersection collecting money! It should be legal to run their mooching asses over! A few weeks ago I come up to an intersection, and all four corners have these mooches standing out there antagonizing motorists for money. I get close enough to see what fucked up "charity" they're collecting for this time, and it's fucking H.O.G.!!! WHAT? Motherfucking Harley Owners Group??? I fucking belong to H.O.G. and I still wanted to run over these mooching bastards!

vandeleur
12-16-2015, 06:12 PM
So your a tight cunt or did it lose something in translation ;)

DONNIEP
12-16-2015, 06:12 PM
Before long you'll be tossing money out the window of your truck to a bunch of refyougeez begging for money!

vandeleur
12-16-2015, 06:20 PM
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

"Get a job you fucking tramps" man in gay buggy was seen shouting today :D

Von Halen
12-16-2015, 06:22 PM
I am cheap, and they fucking ANNOY me! You can't even go to the fucking grocery store without walking past some motherfucker standing there ringing a fucking bell!

PETE'S BROTHER
12-16-2015, 06:32 PM
#ohnobells

Fairwrning
12-16-2015, 06:35 PM
HA!!...Happy holidays..Id say Merry Christmas but that wouldnt be pc..

twonabomber
12-16-2015, 06:38 PM
I am cheap, and they fucking ANNOY me! You can't even go to the fucking grocery store without walking past some motherfucker standing there ringing a fucking bell!

Sure you can.

You gotta go at 6 am, like I do. No beggars, no crowds, no ex-girlfriends to run into...and if you get a business membership to Sam's Club, you can get in at 7 am and there's more people working in there at that time, than shoppers. In and out in 15 minutes.

Home Depot and Lowe's open at 6 am as well, and that's when I go.

WARF
12-16-2015, 06:40 PM
I am so sick of those mooching motherfuckers standing outside of EVERY motherfucking store, ringing their annoying fucking bells, expecting everyone to drop money into their fucking bucket! Fuck that shit! It should be against the law for those fucksticks to do that shit!

Same with the motherfuckers standing out in the middle of the intersection collecting money! It should be legal to run their mooching asses over! A few weeks ago I come up to an intersection, and all four corners have these mooches standing out there antagonizing motorists for money. I get close enough to see what fucked up "charity" they're collecting for this time, and it's fucking H.O.G.!!! WHAT? Motherfucking Harley Owners Group??? I fucking belong to H.O.G. and I still wanted to run over these mooching bastards!

I HATE the fucking homeless. Go get a fucking job you fucking rodents! If I saw a sign that said "I need money for crack" only then will they get a dollar from me! Down here in miami they are at every fucking corner asking for change, one guy had a sign "Have a heart it's christmas" yeah I have a heart, you better get the fuck away from my car before I run you the fuck over!!! After that I get to the super market and there is some fucking F A T BEAST standing with a starvation army bucket ringing her bell at me, stop ringing the bell at me FATTY i dont care about you or any starving people.... go get a job and feed yourself! SO ANNOYING! When I left I was approached by girl scouts, I dont want your fucking overpriced cookies.... then some black kid wanted money for his basketball team to go to Washington DC....... FUCK OFF!!!!

vandeleur
12-16-2015, 06:44 PM
I got to say guys am starting to feel all Christmassy:)

Fairwrning
12-16-2015, 06:49 PM
I gave $5 to a dude on the corner 2 days ago..poor bastard had one leg, a crutch and a homeless vet sign around his neck..

Von Halen
12-16-2015, 06:53 PM
When I left I was approached by girl scouts, I dont want your fucking overpriced cookies....

Them little bitches standing outside the stores selling girl scout cookies if fucking EXTORTION! They look at you with their sad eyes, and fucking guilt you into buying those shitty cookies! Then if one of their Mom's is a MILF, it's really impossible to not buy from them!! Selling girl scout cookies outside the store should be illegal too!!

WARF
12-16-2015, 06:56 PM
I gave $5 to a dude on the corner 2 days ago..poor bastard had one leg, a crutch and a homeless vet sign around his neck..

You're a fool.

You're just enabling them to scam and rob more people. If he was a vet as for identification, MOS, etc etc.....

Von Halen
12-16-2015, 06:57 PM

You should have bought him a bag of burgers and a bottle of booze!

Probably got his leg blowed off by a fucking rag head! Then comes home and our Government let's him rot! Where the fuck is a one legged man with PSD going to get a job?? IHOP?? Fucking bullshit! He should have married a black chick from the ghetto, with 10 kids! He'd be living like a KING!

WARF
12-16-2015, 06:57 PM
I got to say guys am starting to feel all Christmassy:)

Christmas is just a load of bullshit for the corporation cocksuckers to bleed every penny from me....

I don't want presents and I don't wanna give presents.....

Von Halen
12-16-2015, 06:59 PM
You're a fool.

You're just enabling them to scam and rob more people. If he was a vet as for identification, MOS, etc etc.....

WARF, there are a lot of Veteran's that are fucking homeless. Our Government would rather give money to the ghetto dwellers in the inner cities, and the white trash in the trailer parks, than a man that fought for his Country, and got physically and or mentally disabled in the process.

twonabomber
12-16-2015, 07:00 PM
Them little bitches standing outside the stores selling girl scout cookies if fucking EXTORTION! They look at you with their sad eyes, and fucking guilt you into buying those shitty cookies! Then if one of their Mom's is a MILF, it's really impossible to not buy from them!! Selling girl scout cookies outside the store should be illegal too!!

Boy Scouts and their popcorn, too. But it's nice when you tell the kid "no, thank you" and he cheerfully says "okay, and have a great day" instead of sulking.

WARF
12-16-2015, 07:02 PM
You should have bought him a bag of burgers and a bottle of booze!

Probably got his leg blowed off by a fucking rag head! Then comes home and our Government let's him rot! Where the fuck is a one legged man with PSD going to get a job?? IHOP?? Fucking bullshit! He should have married a black chick from the ghetto, with 10 kids! He'd be living like a KING!

If they are a real vet I wanna hear about their time in the service, i'll even pull over and listen to their story. If they are legit, I'll fucking give them $20 if they ask for $5 ... down here it's just a bunch black people wearing camouflage they dont even know their MOS, and the white trash too. Asking for change with track marks up their arms, just tell me you want a bag of heroin and i'll give u the money and fuck off with the sympathy bullshit. It's so annoying every cashier has their hands out too at the end "Would you like to donate to....." no, no and FUCKING NO!!!!!! Leave me the fuck alone! Fuck Christmas!

Whorehey
12-16-2015, 07:02 PM
Sure you can.

You gotta go at 6 am, like I do. No beggars, no crowds, no ex-girlfriends to run into...and if you get a business membership to Sam's Club, you can get in at 7 am and there's more people working in there at that time, than shoppers. In and out in 15 minutes.

Home Depot and Lowe's open at 6 am as well, and that's when I go.

Love me some early AM retail. In and out. Then again, I hate people...

Von Halen
12-16-2015, 07:03 PM
Boy Scouts and their popcorn, too. But it's nice when you tell the kid "no, thank you" and he cheerfully says "okay, and have a great day" instead of sulking.

I have no problem telling them little fuckers no. But the girl scouts fucking guilt me.

I bet the Catholic Priests love those little boy scouts selling that shit in front of the stores.

DONNIEP
12-16-2015, 07:04 PM
Y'all better get ready to donate! Your tax dollars are gonna be paying for 37 million refyougeez to have free housing and welfare and gubment money checks. Hell, I might try to pass myself off as a refyougee!

twonabomber
12-16-2015, 07:06 PM
Love me some early AM retail. In and out. Then again, I hate people...

I walk into the grocery store in the afternoon, or even worse, on a weekend afternoon, and before I get past the produce I am asking myself "why the fuck did I come in here?" Then I get stuck behind probably the last person on earth that doesn't know how to use the self scanner or the card swipe machine.

Fairwrning
You're a fool.

Maybe so, but the guy was legit one leg..maybe getting full disability even..but one leg sucks regardless.

Von Halen
Meanwhile, the percentage that actually goes to the charity is minimal, while all the suits at the top are getting paid huge salaries!

Just like that fucking pink breast cancer bullshit. Only a small percentage of that money goes to actual breast cancer research.

Von Halen
12-16-2015, 07:08 PM
Y'all better get ready to donate! Your tax dollars are gonna be paying for 37 million refyougeez to have free housing and welfare and gubment money checks. Hell, I might try to pass myself off as a refyougee!

If they get enough money, I just might marry me one of those bitches!

twonabomber
12-16-2015, 07:08 PM
I have no problem telling them little fuckers no. But the girl scouts fucking guilt me.

There's always a co-worker who brings his kid's order form in, even though company policy forbids it. And my friend's kids are scouts so I get hit up by them. Last time I bought cookies they were still unopened a year later when the next campaign started. The popcorn is pretty good though.

Meanwhile, the percentage that actually goes to the charity is minimal, while all the suits at the top are getting paid huge salaries!

Just like that fucking pink breast cancer bullshit. Only a small percentage of that money goes to actual breast cancer research.

There's been a pic floating around FB that shows how much of a donated dollar goes to the CEO of the charity and how much to the needy. The pic claims the guy running the Salvation Army gets $13k a year and most of the other chairmen get $100k and up.

Work is big on United Way but I haven't donated in about five years. One guy came in and did his presentation and said that in Washington state UW gives money to a Save the Whales group. Everyone in the meeting got pissed!

WARF
12-16-2015, 07:09 PM
Maybe so, but the guy was legit one leg..maybe getting full disability even..but one leg sucks regardless.

If he's telling the truth god bless him but there are so many damn liars around here I don't know what to believe.
Sometimes i'll be at the gas station and when I come back after paying the cashier there is a guy cleaning the wind shields forcing you to tip him....
I don't wanna be forced to give, I give because I want to give... not because of any fucking holiday.

WARF
12-16-2015, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the story Von!

I was waiting for something interesting to read here since Kristy quit or was banned....

Whorehey
12-16-2015, 07:11 PM
One of my little Whoreheys came home from Boy Scouts with that popcorn shit. Who the fuck am I gonna hold to the fire and ask them to cough up $20 for a bag of shitty popcorn? Really? Scoutmaster says he needs to sell enough popcorn to cover his dues and camping fees for the year, which was like $200. I cut the Troop a check.

Fairwrning
12-16-2015, 07:13 PM
Ever heard of "Habitat for humanity"..they build brand new homes with donations from local buisness and give them to poor families of 4...its nice but why the fuck do you have 4 kids when you are broke..and they are usually very young kids...I do think if you get aid from any "welfare" organization, you should be cut off if you get fucking pregnant..

twonabomber
12-16-2015, 07:14 PM
Habitat has their ReStore also. Full of overpriced used stuff. Cabinets with crooked doors, dirty furniture, etc.

WARF
12-16-2015, 07:14 PM
Another thing I fucking hate..... handicap people!

Why should they be allowed to park so fucking close to the store??!!!!

They're in a wheelchair and don't have to do anything... those fuckers are stealing spots from people like me who are too lazy to walk!

Whorehey
12-16-2015, 07:17 PM
I always wondered why there are handicapped spaces at the golf course...

Fairwrning
12-16-2015, 07:18 PM
Handicap are ok..its those fucking old people that piss me off

DONNIEP
12-16-2015, 07:37 PM
Ever heard of "Habitat for humanity"..they build brand new homes with donations from local buisness and give them to poor families of 4...its nice but why the fuck do you have 4 kids when you are broke..and they are usually very young kids...I do think if you get aid from any "welfare" organization, you should be cut off if you get fucking pregnant..

I made that same argument here a couple years back. All the liberals here blamed the men for knocking the chicks up and of course cried about how poor womarns can't afford rubbers or the pill. Bullshit! It is FREE as hell at the health department. And if you can't afford a box of rubbers, how the hell are you gonna afford to raise a kid. It's called personal responsibility. I can't go to the damn Walmart without getting behind some 20something able bodied chick with three young kids and she's playing th Put This Back game because she's hitting the max on her food stamps!

DONNIEP
12-16-2015, 07:38 PM
I always wondered why there are handicapped spaces at the golf course...

I always wondered why the goddamn ATM has instructions in Braille, seein as how blind fickers can't drive!

Jesus Christ
12-16-2015, 08:31 PM
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Von Halen
12-16-2015, 08:43 PM
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

So, if you refuse to pay the outrageous salaries of those in charge of these crooked "charities", you're going to hell?

But the Priest that's butt fucking little boys will be on your heavenly right?

What a fucking fairy tale. With an emphasis on FAIRY!

WARF
12-16-2015, 09:02 PM

Jesus Christ, will you shut the fuck up already?

Fairwrning
12-16-2015, 09:04 PM
Ahh ..great time for the Carlin classic...

cadaverdog
12-16-2015, 09:30 PM

You're right on the money about charities. I drove a truck picking up donations for blind people for a couple months years ago. The drivers were paid by the charity directly and they recieved 10% of the profit fron the thrift store that sold the stuff we picked up. If they decided not to sell something they threw it in a dumpster after making sure it was broke. Any clothes the decided not to sell got bundled up and sold as rags.The owner pocketed 100% of the rag sales. I quit because i got tired of the manager of the store constantly accusing us of stealing shit. The owner decided to be a smartass when I came to get my final check and took his sweetass time making it. As soon as I got itI went home and wrote to the editor of the local paper and told them what was going on there. A couple months later the thrift store went out of business.

DONNIEP
12-16-2015, 09:34 PM
I always wanted to get a bunch of those big ass pickle jars, put a picture of a cripple on each one and stick em on the counters of every gas/beer store around here and pocket all the money. You know, donate to help get his little crippled legs fixed or some shit.

Jesus Christ
12-16-2015, 09:40 PM
So, if you refuse to pay the outrageous salaries of those in charge of these crooked "charities", you're going to hell?

See My "money changers in the Temple" story for how I feel about that.

But the Priest that's butt fucking little boys will be on your heavenly right?

No, he will have a millstone hung around his neck and be drowned at sea. And then burn in Hell.

What a fucking fairy tale. With an emphasis on FAIRY!

Sesh hath accused Me of being a Sodomite before, but it is a baseless accusation. Just ask Mary Magdalene about that :jesuslol:

Jesus Christ
12-16-2015, 09:42 PM
Jesus Christ, will you shut the fuck up already?

No.

Angel
12-16-2015, 09:50 PM
You're all assholes...

Except Jesus...but he's an alias...so yeah, he's an asshole too.

WARF
12-16-2015, 09:57 PM
Sesh hath accused Me of being a Sodomite before, but it is a baseless accusation. Just ask Mary Magdalene about that :jesuslol:

Sesh doesn't believe you exist, even though you post all day in front of him. ;)

Seshmeister
12-16-2015, 10:53 PM
Nothing proves my point more about that than FORD pretending to post as the Jesus character... :)

Seshmeister
12-16-2015, 11:00 PM
I agree with most of the negative shit posted in this thread. It's also why the stupid crap that libertarians come up with about their fantasy world where private charity steps up to fill in the gap for the poor bastards is just utter crap.

Abolish them all and have the government do it. Like government healthcare it will be inefficient and have a lot of waste but it will never be as inefficiently bad as a greedy private sector.

cadaverdog
12-16-2015, 11:09 PM
Nothing proves my point more about that than FORD pretending to post as the Jesus character...
Laugh now. You'll be too busy burning in hell to laugh after you die.

Jesus Christ
12-16-2015, 11:35 PM

Judge not, lest ye be judged, sock fornicator.

cadaverdog
12-17-2015, 12:07 AM
Judge not, lest ye be judged, sock fornicator.
Blow me blasphemer.

vandeleur
12-17-2015, 02:57 AM
At this time of year as we sit at our expensive pc's and lap tops slugging our cheap beer it always feels good to roast the disabled and homeless , throw on some little girl guides and we are cooking.

Bunch of meanies :D

Seshmeister
12-17-2015, 05:15 AM

50 years in and they have you totally owned.

Scared by the threat of an invisible cloud daddy and a poor guy voting for the rich mans party frightened of things that will never affect you like devils and terrorists...

private parts
12-17-2015, 10:24 AM
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

That was some old PR PC bullshit. You all can have 'em. The Golden door was to the lobby of the wellfare office.

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 10:40 AM

Scared by the threat of an invisible cloud daddy and a poor guy voting for the rich mans party frightened of things that will never affect you like devils and terrorists...

Or we could all vote for the democrat party. I mean, they've done such a great job with the huge cities they've been running for decades here in America.

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 10:41 AM
That was some old PR PC bullshit. You all can have 'em. The Golden door was to the lobby of the wellfare office.

Welfare: It's what's for dinner.

vandeleur
12-17-2015, 10:50 AM
Fucking grinch's :biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
12-17-2015, 11:24 AM
Fucking grinch's :biggrin:

his what?

grinches...

cadaverdog
12-17-2015, 11:43 AM

Wrong. I'm an agnostic. I just like to piss off atheists. And I'm not a republican. I vote for the best candidate or how I feel about bills. Anyone who votes for someone or something just because their political party of choice tells them to is a sheep. And as far as terrorists go you never know where they might strike. Like I've said before about Syrian refugees if you want them there you can have all of them as far as I'm concerned. Just make sure you let Canada have their fair share too. One thing you've failed to take into account is the fact that even if none of these refugees are terrorist they're all potential targets for terrorist attacks themselves.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-17-2015, 11:53 AM
One thing you've failed to take into account is the fact that even if none of these refugees are terrorist they're all potential targets for terrorist attacks themselves.

oy :headscratch:

vandeleur
12-17-2015, 11:54 AM
his what?

grinches...

Spelling nazi ;)

PETE'S BROTHER
12-17-2015, 11:58 AM
racist

Angel
12-17-2015, 12:06 PM
Wrong. I'm an agnostic. I just like to piss off atheists. And I'm not a republican. I vote for the best candidate or how I feel about bills. Anyone who votes for someone or something just because their political party of choice tells them to is a sheep. And as far as terrorists go you never know where they might strike. Like I've said before about Syrian refugees if you want them there you can have all of them as far as I'm concerned. Just make sure you let Canada have their fair share too. One thing you've failed to take into account is the fact that even if none of these refugees are terrorist they're all potential targets for terrorist attacks themselves.
Do not fear, grasshopper. Canada will show you how it's done...

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/refugees-canada-arab-media-response-1.3368223

cadaverdog
12-17-2015, 12:28 PM
Do not fear, grasshopper. Canada will show you how it's done...

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/refugees-canada-arab-media-response-1.3368223
Fear has nothing to do with it. The chances a terrorist attack of any kind happening around here is slim to none. But I don't just think about myself. I think about my fellow countrymen who might be put in harm's way by allowing a bunch of Muslims here that may or may not intend to do us harm. One of my neices is a flight attendant for American airlines. Are the chances some Islamic Jihadists get on a flight she's on going to increase or decrease if we let a shitload of Muslims come here? It's going to increase. Are the chances some Islamic Jihadists decide to murder a bunch of Americans at a major or even minor sporting event going to increase or decrease if we let a shitload of Muslims come here? It's going to increase. How often do you hear Muslims chant death to Canada compared to how many times they chant death to America? How many Canadians have been killed by Islamic terrorists in Canada compared to how many have been killed by Islamic terrorist here? Not many. By Canada allowing them to come there you're not only putting Canadians at risk of terrorist attacks you're endangering American too by making it easier for them to come here. If you think you can trust your government to make absolutely certain none of those refugees are going to pull some bullshit there you trust them a lot more than I trust ours.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-17-2015, 12:30 PM
If you think you can trust your government to make absolutely certain none of those refugees are going to pull some bullshit there you trust them a lot more than I trust ours.

she thinks the new eye candy boy toy leader is dreamy

cadaverdog
12-17-2015, 12:32 PM
oy :headscratch:

You don't think they'd just love to kill a shitload of refugees here or somewhere else just to send a message that they can get you you no matter where you hide so you might as well join them?

PETE'S BROTHER
12-17-2015, 12:35 PM
You don't think they'd just love to kill a shitload of refugees here or somewhere else just to send a message that they can get you you no matter where you hide so you might as well join them?

that's what they have been doin' for years...

Seshmeister
12-17-2015, 12:52 PM
Are the chances some Islamic Jihadists decide to murder a bunch of Americans at a major or even minor sporting event going to increase or decrease if we let a shitload of Muslims come here? It's going to increase.

What does actually increase the chance is Trump acting as a huge recruiter for Radicalist Islam spouting shit from his big dumb facist mouth.

vandeleur
12-17-2015, 01:03 PM
As Israel has proved for a number of years the best way to make more happy to help terrorists is to bomb shit out of civilians.
Go a head knock your self out :)

PETE'S BROTHER
12-17-2015, 01:21 PM
As Israel has proved for a number of years the best way to make more happy to help terrorists is to bomb shit out of civilians.

even from you, this hurts to read

vandeleur
12-17-2015, 01:24 PM
Thats cool speak .... It's how us kids roll nowadays :D

vandeleur
12-17-2015, 01:25 PM
even from you, this hurts to read

Look if you guys are gonna read my posts am going to stop posting :biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
12-17-2015, 01:29 PM
instead of focusin' our anger on bell ringers and food fundraisin' kids. we should focus our attention on riddin' ourselves of the jewelry store commercials on tv and radio from nov thru feb.

twonabomber
12-17-2015, 01:43 PM
Jewelry...talk about a scam!

PETE'S BROTHER
12-17-2015, 01:50 PM
Jewelry...talk about a scam!

"every kiss begins with... FUCK YOU"

twonabomber
12-17-2015, 02:02 PM
Best time of the year to be single! I've been spending money on ME!

PETE'S BROTHER
12-17-2015, 02:11 PM
Best time of the year to be single! I've been spending money on ME!

or be married to a woman who doesn't get hung up on the material crap of the holidays. every time we buy airfare for a trip we say "merry christmas" :biggrin:

p.s. no rugrat curtain climbers either!

twonabomber
12-17-2015, 02:16 PM
I don't mind buying for kids. My nephew and niece are old enough that I can just throw them money and they tell me what they bought later. My brother and SIL can go pound sand, I wouldn't bother putting coal in their stockings.

I bought stuff for my friend's grandkids, four little shits, all under the age of four. One newborn, so maybe he's not a little shit yet. And I had bought a guitar in October but I'm giving it to my friend's kid. She plays acoustic and I keep asking if she's gonna go electric...now she is.

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 04:16 PM

Ah, the whole "if we leave them alone they won't bother us" thing doesn't really work with ISIS or Al Qaeder or any of these wacked out Talicong.

Unfortunately air strikes won't work either. Basically we - as in the West - don't have the stomach for it any more. See, there's this thing called war and when it happens people get killed. Sometimes even innocent people. Which sucks but it's kinda hard to avoid when you're waging a war and the bad guys hide among civilians. The curious thing about it is nobody really gives a shit when it's innocent civilians in say Paris or any place in the West who get blowed up real good. But let a missile go astray or a drone strike hits a target where the Talicong are hiding with "civilians" and the whole world goes insane.

I say we just pull out of the region entirely and let the Sunni and Shia kill each other off. Even that won't stop the Talicong from trying to export their special kind of friendship but at least everybody could feel better knowing we aren't creating any more terrorists. Of course the losing side might start up their own terror network and blame us for leaving them high and dry. But I'm sure that's never happened before.

Angel
12-17-2015, 05:16 PM
she thinks the new eye candy boy toy leader is dreamy
Not at all. While he is a handsome young man, I just like that he shares the same values as me, and priorities. Did I vote for his party? Damn right I did...

vandeleur
12-17-2015, 05:28 PM
Ah, the whole "if we leave them alone they won't bother us" thing doesn't really work with ISIS or Al Qaeder or any of these wacked out Talicong.

Unfortunately air strikes won't work either. Basically we - as in the West - don't have the stomach for it any more. See, there's this thing called war and when it happens people get killed. Sometimes even innocent people. Which sucks but it's kinda hard to avoid when you're waging a war and the bad guys hide among civilians. The curious thing about it is nobody really gives a shit when it's innocent civilians in say Paris or any place in the West who get blowed up real good. But let a missile go astray or a drone strike hits a target where the Talicong are hiding with "civilians" and the whole world goes insane.

I say we just pull out of the region entirely and let the Sunni and Shia kill each other off. Even that won't stop the Talicong from trying to export their special kind of friendship but at least everybody could feel better knowing we aren't creating any more terrorists. Of course the losing side might start up their own terror network and blame us for leaving them high and dry. But I'm sure that's never happened before.

Dude am in Wethrspoons it's full of fanny and cheap beer ... What were you saying ;)

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 06:07 PM
Not at all. While he is a handsome young man, I just like that he shares the same values as me, and priorities. Did I vote for his party? Damn right I did...

He is a sexy devil, isn't he? Great dancer too!

http://youtu.be/dYarJpwJ8Io

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 06:08 PM
Dude am in Wethrspoons it's full of fanny and cheap beer ... What were you saying ;)

Cheap beer and totty? What more does a man need??

Angel
12-17-2015, 06:11 PM
He is a sexy devil, isn't he? Great dancer too!

http://youtu.be/dYarJpwJ8Io
He left them in the dust...

https://youtu.be/SHSRcP6T5-o

vandeleur
12-17-2015, 06:25 PM
Cheap beer and totty? What more does a man need??

Do you guys drink snake bite ? Half larger half cider ?

vandeleur
12-17-2015, 06:27 PM
Donniep saying Totty, there is a welcome in any wetherspoons for you my brother :)

PETE'S BROTHER
12-17-2015, 06:35 PM

25 years ago...

Von Halen
12-17-2015, 06:51 PM
Donniep saying Totty, there is a welcome in any wetherspoons for you my brother :)

I'm pretty sure he meant Titty.

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 07:07 PM

Damn right! We'd make the two dudes from Def Leppard look like Sunday School teachers :biggrin:

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 07:11 PM

Nope. Used to make black velvets with Guinness and champagne though. You have four of five of those at 11 am and you're set for most of the day.

cadaverdog
12-17-2015, 07:15 PM
What does actually increase the chance is Trump acting as a huge recruiter for Radicalist Islam spouting shit from his big dumb facist mouth.

Been drinking again?

vandeleur
12-17-2015, 07:54 PM
Nope. Used to make black velvets with Guinness and champagne though. You have four of five of those at 11 am and you're set for most of the day.

I was drinking those with strongbow yesterday ..... Donniep your half Geordie .

FORD
12-17-2015, 07:57 PM
in the spirit of holiday drinking season.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94hqn9attjk :gulp:

Seshmeister
12-17-2015, 08:25 PM
Been drinking again?

If you were an 8 year old child I would take the 30 seconds to explain it to you...

cadaverdog
12-17-2015, 09:03 PM
If you were an 8 year old child I would take the 30 seconds to explain it to you...
If I was an 8 year old child I might listen to you. But I doubt it. You keep saying I don't want Syrian refugees in this country because of an irrational fear of them. Seems to me you have an irrational fear of Donald Trump. Which is really strange because you don't even live here. Are you afraid he's gonna take over the planet and forbid men from wearing skirts?

FORD
12-17-2015, 09:07 PM
If I was an 8 year old child I might listen to you. But I doubt it. You keep saying I don't want Syrian refugees in this country because of an irrational fear of them. Seems to me you have an irrational fear of Donald Trump. Which is really strange because you don't even live here. Are you afraid he's gonna take over the planet and forbid men from wearing skirts?

Trump's hated in Scotland for reasons that have nothing to do with the rug on his head, or his Adolf Hitler impersonation on the campaign trail

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=trump+scotland

cadaverdog
12-17-2015, 09:19 PM
Why does Isreal bomb the shit out of civilians? Because civilians opposed to Israel's very existence like to murder Israeli civilians.

cadaverdog
12-17-2015, 09:28 PM
Trump's hated in Scotland for reasons that have nothing to do with the rug on his head, or his Adolf Hitler impersonation on the campaign trail

Who gives a flying fuck who Scotland hates or doesn't hate? Scotland isn't even a country. It's England's bitch.

FORD
12-17-2015, 09:33 PM
Why does Isreal bomb the shit out of civilians?

Because Benji NuttyYahoo is a murderous paranoid warmongering asshole?

FORD
12-17-2015, 09:34 PM
Who gives a flying fuck who Scotland hates or doesn't hate? Scotland isn't even a country. It's England's bitch.

Ouch... such hostility. Did a tartan sock break your heart or something? :(

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 09:35 PM
Why does Isreal bomb the shit out of civilians? Because civilians opposed to Israel's very existence like to murder Israeli civilians.

No, no, no. Those are brainwashed/acid tripping innocents that attack Israelis, and some of them are actually CIA and Mossad agents who just pretend to be Palestinians. The real Palestinians are super peaceful and love everybody. It's the evil Jews who attack the Palestinians and it's all their fault. If they truly want peace they would all move to French Canada and give the Palestinians Israel. Cause they'd do such a good job with the land and all that.

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 09:37 PM
Because Benji NuttyYahoo is a murderous paranoid warmongering asshole?

Ford, I assume you live in a house. What if the guy three houses down shot at you a couple days a week and blew up your shit real good several times a year. Would you just walk down there and hand him the deed to your house and move away?

Anonymous
12-17-2015, 09:45 PM

You might be right, there.

It's funny, they had this huge streak of being completely undefeated. What happened? I haven't educated myself about that particular time period, yet.

I'll have a look at it. I gotta find out what makes a huge sword wielding burly, bearded man on a skirt playing bagpipes be willing to bend over & take it up the arse repeatedly. Uh, metaphorically speaking, of course.

FORD
Ford, I assume you live in a house. What if the guy three houses down shot at you a couple days a week and blew up your shit real good several times a year. Would you just walk down there and hand him the deed to your house and move away?

Your analogy doesn't work, because to make it comparable to Israel, I would have had to take the house from him in the first place. Oh sure, it would be technically legal, because I would have official documents from the UN and everything. But the guy who lived in the house previously might not see it that way. And if the UN documents didn't convince him, then me telling him that GOD wanted me to live there certainly would not change his mind.

Actually, Mike Malloy used that analogy much better than I did.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9-tT8UPwk

cadaverdog
Ouch... such hostility. Did a tartan sock break your heart or something?
I thought your therapist said you were getting better but now I see he was mistaken. When did this twisted infatuation with footwear first manifest itself?

Anonymous
12-17-2015, 09:47 PM

To do that, Ford would have to leave the house first.

It's painfully obvious from his posts that he hasn't breathed fresh air, seen the sunlight or even talked to someone in over a decade.

cadaverdog
12-17-2015, 09:52 PM
No, no, no. Those are brainwashed/acid tripping innocents that attack Israelis, and some of them are actually CIA and Mossad agents who just pretend to be Palestinians. The real Palestinians are super peaceful and love everybody. It's the evil Jews who attack the Palestinians and it's all their fault. If they truly want peace they would all move to French Canada and give the Palestinians Israel. Cause they'd do such a good job with the land and all that.
I thought they were BCE.

FORD
12-17-2015, 09:53 PM

It's painfully obvious from his posts that he hasn't breathed fresh air, seen the sunlight or even talked to someone in over a decade.

Nah, it only seems that way, because it's "winter" in Cascadia. Which means 9 consecutive months of rain, dampness, and this general gray dark gloomy haze over everything. Each winter seems like a decade, but it's really not.

cadaverdog
12-17-2015, 09:54 PM

Is that why he uses a picture of himself when he was a child on his Facebook page?

FORD
12-17-2015, 09:56 PM
Is that why he uses a picture of himself when he was a child on his Facebook page?

Don't have a Farcebook page, don't want one. And I know better than to put any pictures of myself online. Christ, it was bad enough when somebody else did it without permission.

Anonymous
12-17-2015, 10:00 PM
Nah, it only seems that way, because it's "winter" in Cascadia. Which means 9 consecutive months of rain, dampness, and this general gray dark gloomy haze over everything. Each winter seems like a decade, but it's really not.

That still doesn't account for your unnatural obsession with politics, brain-washed PC behaviour & overall refusal to acknowledge reality in a daily basis.

Seriously, Ford. Get out of the house & talk to real people every now & then.

Anonymous
12-17-2015, 10:03 PM

I haven't seen Ford's fagbook, or anyone else's, but I heard about someone here using a child picture on his fagbook.

I won't say who, but coming from that guy, I wouldn't be surprised if the picture was of someone else's kid.

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 10:10 PM

How the hell do you people maintain a decent tan in that hell hole?? No wonder Kurt blew his brains out.

Come to think of it, if he'd had a nice tan he wouldn't have been a miserably cunt. It's kinda hard to be miserable and a goddamn crybaby when you're rockin an awesome tan.

FORD
12-17-2015, 10:20 PM
It's kinda hard to be miserable and a goddamn crybaby when you're rockin an awesome tan.

http://d7.freedomworks.org.s3.amazonaws.com/field/image/Boehner.jpg

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 10:32 PM
http://d7.freedomworks.org.s3.amazonaws.com/field/image/Boehner.jpg

Toosh.

Ok, I'll give you that one. That fucker probably cries when he burns toast. Geez, I'm hoping that he is literally half lit half the time. Cause if he's sober and crying like a bitch then he should turn in his tan. Pussy.

cadaverdog
12-17-2015, 11:47 PM
Don't have a Farcebook page, don't want one. And I know better than to put any pictures of myself online. Christ, it was bad enough when somebody else did it without permission.
My bad. That was someone else. Some Alfred E Neuman looking mo fo.

cadaverdog
12-17-2015, 11:51 PM

I haven't seen Ford's fagbook, or anyone else's, but I heard about someone here using a child picture on his fagbook.

I won't say who, but coming from that guy, I wouldn't be surprised if the picture was of someone else's kid.
It's not Ford. It's the person you think it is.