PDA

View Full Version : Weed Street

Kristy
12-18-2015, 11:44 PM
It's like The Doors 'Love Street' only with weed and less hippies (but more yuppies).
http://s3.postimg.org/hylc1nlpv/DSC_0022.jpg

Can't smoke it in public but you can in an alley - the same one(s) where yours truly had many an abortion. Plenty of these shitty, yuppietized gentrification bars (if you want to call them that) springing up all over the place where you can walk in while baked right out of your fucking gourd and hear some drippy chick playing a Taylor and hacking Bob Dylan tunes. I miss the old days.

Oh yeah, Fuck you, FORD. No Chrissiemissie for you.

DONNIEP
12-18-2015, 11:54 PM
I'm so confused....

Kristy
12-19-2015, 12:00 AM
I know I was. Worst Dylan cover tunes. EVAH!

Anonymous
12-19-2015, 12:20 AM
Kristy, let's make a baby so we can abort it in those alleys, baby.

Hell, let's make 8 or 9 babies. We're only young once!

Anonymous
12-19-2015, 12:21 AM
I know I was. Worst Dylan cover tunes. EVAH!

Is it possible to cover Dylan badly?

Kristy
12-19-2015, 01:10 AM
Okay. Only if we can sell the fetal tissue on the black market.

Nitro Express
12-19-2015, 01:23 AM

Ha!

Nitro Express
12-19-2015, 01:24 AM
So is the legal weed any good or was the illegal contraband better?

twonabomber
12-19-2015, 04:58 AM

Ha!

Dylan cover would likely be a step up!

Never was
12-19-2015, 08:41 AM
So is the legal weed any good or was the illegal contraband better?

Depends on the state. In CO the regs are so poorly done they have 4800 growers many are selling out the back door including some of the most high profile guys. When we test CO product in our lab in CT about 87% of it would fail the medicinal standards in most states so really no diff between legal/illegal. Markets such as MD, DC, WA, CT, IL better off quality wise with legal while states like NY and MN no flower extraction only states. CA is an odd state and is somewhat bifurcated with Socal being probably better legal due to pollutants but Norcal really not a difference except price. For now it is pretty variable with the area you are in. Longer term it is like microbrews you can give answers on specific ones but there is not one universal answer. Currently there is some great work being done with strains and hybrids. In CT our guys created a 53% THC hybrid, cool but you know I might want to get some work done today. I think it will be interesting as big business rolls in that strains may become more homogenized because strains are one of the lowest margin aspects of the cannabis industry so the wide variety may at some point narrow which is a negative. I do think you will see a sub sector like microbrews always thrive but you will have look more for it and they will have to be premium prices or they will go out of business.

Sorry, long winded, depends

Angel
12-19-2015, 01:55 PM
I've been smoking the Canadian medical stuff lately. It's drier than I'm accustomed to due to Health Canada regulations, but I'm getting used to it.

Tweed is getting ready for the social market up here...

Never was
12-19-2015, 02:25 PM
Just stay away from anything grown by Tilray, they have serious issues in their grow facilities

Angel
12-19-2015, 03:47 PM
My son is with Tweed, so that's all I smoke...I mean...all he tells me about. ;)

Kristy
12-19-2015, 05:30 PM
Never buzzed (kill) is full of shit. While some weed stores have what you might call "sub-standard shit" most strains are high-powered and most likely blow away the pussy-placebo shit he "test" in his on lab with his 1950's chemistry set that runs on monkey urine and baking soda. Fucking F A T Richie Rich douchebag college boy with his silver spoon and Bently. Go blow FORD with your lame politics.

Angel
12-21-2015, 08:53 AM
Never buzzed (kill) is full of shit. While some weed stores have what you might call "sub-standard shit" most strains are high-powered and most likely blow away the pussy-placebo shit he "test" in his on lab with his 1950's chemistry set that runs on monkey urine and baking soda. Fucking F A T Richie Rich douchebag college boy with his silver spoon and Bently. Go blow FORD with your lame politics.
I prefer a low TCH, high CBD for my arthritis.

And a high THC Indica for night time...

Never was
12-30-2015, 08:28 AM

Interesting since I actually seldom talk politics but ok my politics are lame.

This is a provable point and not subjective. Feb. 22 SMChick meet me anywhere in CO. We will take samples from 2 dispensaries of your choice and I will randomly pick 2 from the state list. You can send half to any lab you wish for testing and I will send to my lab Theraplant in CT. You will see 3 of the 4 will not pass the standards and have pollutant issues. That has nothing to do with the THC components. You can prove I am full of shit or simply look stupid. There will be an objective measure. All lab costs will be on me.

You historically dodge such offers in the past has while insults and accusations are your friend reality or even the possibility of reality infringing on your silly rants are not. Much in the same way geography was not your friend while trying to make a rant about Notre Dame as you version of your experience was not supported by the reality of geography. Embrace the reality SMChick........ ok sure you will just throw insults and dodge but if not by all means send me a message and I will get you all the needed info to coordinate.

Look forward to it, thanks for challenging the facts.

Never was
12-30-2015, 08:31 AM
I prefer a low TCH, high CBD for my arthritis.

And a high THC Indica for night time...

UC-San Diego is conducting a study on cannabis and arthritis. The initial findings were positive in regard to knees more so than hands. Check out their research portal it may be helpful is determining best strain and based which specific type of arthritis.

Never was
01-06-2016, 01:40 PM
OH wow SMChick or dude shuts up once again when offered to prove in reality if her babble has validity, what a surprise. You are a big talker but always go silent when reality is involved. Sad and pathetic troll

Kristy
01-06-2016, 03:42 PM
http://www.rsc.org/images/FEATURE-chem-sets-300_tcm18-107692.jpg

Oh lookie, it's never buzzed testing weed for the wine and cheese crowd.

Fuck you, you rich college boy cocksucker.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-06-2016, 03:50 PM
nice kit

Kristy
01-06-2016, 03:54 PM
Yeah, Never buzzed seems to think so.