PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS!!! Star Wars Ep 7

Whorehey
12-19-2015, 10:46 PM
Type enough shit to fill a couple sentences so spoilers don't show up in the feed bar on the forum page, hit the space bar a couple of times, and have at it.

Mark Hamill. Top Gun Actor!!! I have issues with the Sith in training being portrayed as a Gen X Ritalin popper with Daddy issues...

Chuckled when Solo fired Chewie's crossbow at Maz's castle.

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 12:22 AM
NASCAR sucks! I'm so sick of the damn rules changes and the goddamn out west and yankee tracks. They need to bring the shit back South and leave it here.

Ok, enough bullshit to keep the side bar clean.

Holy motherfucking shit they killed Han Solo!!!

I didn't have a problem with Kylo Ren being a violent pissed off young person. How many times have you almost lost your mind and looked around and thought "I'm gonna break some shit" and then you don't because you're not a nut case. This guy doesn't have the same social safety valve we have. He's not spoiled - he's unhinged. It's like Elvis shooting up his Pantera cause it wouldn't start: When you're divorced from reality you do shit like that.

Now, I've read so many spoiler reviews online today that I literally have a headache. And the main thing I keep seeing is there's not enough Luke in the picture. I watched the damn thing and didn't think about when Luke would show up until Rey and Chewie split at the end. Then I started wondering if he was even gonna be in it. I think the ending was perfect because we got to see that Luke was still alive and it set up the next picture. That was good enough for me.

Oddly enough and as much as I love 3PO and R2, I didn't care that they're not in the picture much. I literally jumped in my seat when 3PO showed up but I was totally fine with him not being in the show much.

And I guess that's where this film really shines - you don't need to be some sort of super fan to get it. The film stands on its own. Sure it's nice to see R2 and 3PO, but if you didn't know who Han and Chewie and the rest were, you could still enjoy the movie.

Still, Han dies in this one. And as much as I know Harrison always felt Han should have been killed off...holy hell did it suck seeing him die. I want to go see it again in the theater but man that was hard to watch.

Anyway, awesome movie and no midichlorians or any of that bullshit. No JJB, no giant fish, and no stupid meandering story that only gets good right before the credits roll. I like how it ended and can't wait for the next one. It was worth the wait to finally see another real Star Wars movie after all these decades.

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 01:06 AM
Content added to hide the spoiler below. The one time I checked the sidebar. - twona

Han Solo dies???

Shit, that IS a major spoiler, maybe I shouldn't've clicked on this thread after all.

Oh well, what are you gonna do, right?

I don't think I'd watch the movie anyway, I only vaguely remember the original trilogy.

Kristy
12-20-2015, 02:14 AM
I knew this flick was going to be ghay. Yes, "ghay" which means way beyond the realm of ghey.

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 04:18 AM
ooops

twonabomber
12-20-2015, 05:37 AM
Side bar? I forgot about the side bar. I never use the side bar. Fuck the side bar!

We stopped at Quaker Steak after the movie and immediately started picking it apart. Not in a bad way though. About to get super geeky up in here, and beyond spoilers into questions and speculation about the next movies.

I may have said in the original SW thread that there was a reason Harrison Ford was happy to do all the promotion. I fucked up and read a spoiler back in June, so his outcome was not that big of a surprise. There was an audible gasp in the theater when he got speared. Kid or not, of all the times not to shoot first...

I've been reading a lot of complaints about Finn and Rey holding their own against Ren. We see Ren destroy things after something doesn't go his way. Much like Yoda claimed Luke was too angry and couldn't be trained. Then Snoke says that Ren must complete his training. So if he truly is conflicted by the light (which I wasn't really convinced of when Solo was in front of him) it makes sense that he could get rattled. Plus he couldn't mind trick Rey into giving up the info.

Han and Leia named their son Ben. Someone asked why, as Leia never met Kenobi (at least at an age she would have remembered him) and Solo didn't like him.

Max Von Sydow's character said he remembered Leia as royalty. So who the hell is he? He's not mentioned in any of the new books I've read so far.

Is Rey a Skywalker? Was she part of the Jedi training that Ren supposedly disrupted and caused Luke to disappear? And was she moved to Jakku to hide her from someone? AND...who the baby momma? Please, no more midichlorians.

Is Finn Force sensitive or was he just good with a lightsaber?

I like the way the old characters were slowly revealed. We didn't roll up on all six of them playing Parcheesi together or something.

I had forgotten about 3PO being annoying until he pops up between Han and Leia. That was perfect.

Fisher sounds like she knows where all the cigarette machines on the base are.

Oscar Issac was pretty good too. This trilogy's young hotshot pilot. He's going to play Apocalypse in the next X-Men.

After the big deal they made about Snoke having to be CGI, he was kind of a let down. Looked like just another Sirkis character, and I only know that from pics because I won't watch LOTR. I have a feeling he will end up being a tiny little thing, kind of like the Wizard pulling levers behind a mirror and a curtain. I've also read speculation that he is Darth Plageius reincarnated.

Adam Driver, sans helmet, a couple times looked like his parents told him he couldn't take the car out for the night. ("Dad, can I borrow the keys to the Falcon?") He's getting a lot of great reviews but so far I'm not seeing it.

Will Ren turn to the light, or Rey to the dark side?

At the London premiere, Kathleen Kennedy said everyone on the stage would be back for the next movie. That included Ford, Lupita Nyongo, Domhnall Gleeson, and I think Max Von Sydow was there too. So the next movie is full of flashbacks? Two of those actor's characters are dead. The presumption always is that the villains get away, so Hux, Phasma, and Ren likely got off the planet.

Phasma didn't seem that bad assed to me. She was compared to Boba Fett.

Starkiller base...ANOTHER trench? Don't these fucking Imperials ever learn? Hopefully they won't say that the star the planet became after the weapon was destroyed was renamed after Han Solo.

Geek rant over!

Anyway, awesome movie and no midichlorians or any of that bullshit. No JJB, no giant fish, and no stupid meandering story that only gets good right before the credits roll. I like how it ended and can't wait for the next one. It was worth the wait to finally see another real Star Wars movie after all these decades.

No giant fish, but those creatures in Solo's freighter. If I go see it again that'll be the piss break segment.

Seshmeister
12-20-2015, 06:52 AM
Side bar? I forgot about the side bar. I never use the side bar. Fuck the side bar!

I had forgotten about 3PO being annoying until he pops up between Han and Leia. That was perfect.

I had forgotten that I find all droids annoying as hell.

The worst bit is when they all start babbling at each other, reminds me of last Xmas when the kids had 6 Furbies in a room at once...

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 07:08 AM
Awesome points Twona. Now how many sentences do I need to type in here before I fill up the damn side bar? Apparently that many.

Yeah, I don't know if anybody else in the theater gasped when Ren stabbed Han, I literally jumped out of my seat when it happened. Not just jumped like in a scary movie - jumped up out of the fucker. Now I love movies but I never react like that to anything. I guess it was almost like seeing a real person get murdered. Anyway, it was a powerful scene.

I read a lot of info on the web about the movie before it came out so if heard the rumor that Han dies, but I think that wasn't so much a leak as it was what Harrison had said he'd wanted for 30 years. Still, I knew when he walked out on that catwalk that he wasn't coming back. And man it must have really pissed off some of the people in the theater with me because during the fight between Ren and Rey I wasn't the only one saying Kill Him!! out loud. One woman behind me practically shouted "Give in and finish him!!" And that's what I wanted too - I wanted her to beat him down and completely destroy Ren.

Now, as far as Ren being conflicted - I do hope he's got that out of his system. The last thing I want to see is that fucker come to the light side. I want him to stay evil and die evil. Or better yet, the dude doesn't die, this new empire does take over and the Resistance is almost wiped out.

Anyway, I'm ready for the Han Solo movie. And there's only one guy to play Han: Anthony Ingruber. I had never even heard of the guy before but my daughter and I went to see The Age of Adeline (great movie by the way) and there's a part in the movie where we see Harrison Ford's character as a young guy and I was blown away at how good the guy was playing him. I said at the time he should be tapped to play Solo and to reboot the Indy franchise (not actually reboot, just make more movies as though he IS Indy). So yesterday I was thinking about that again and googled the dude and holy shit his Solo impersonation is uncanny. Disney needs to call off the casting calls and hire this dude right now.

twonabomber
12-20-2015, 08:26 AM
Not all were my points. Some things I had read in a spoiler discussion on i09, and the spoiler forum on Star Wars News Net. Then the stuff my friends and I have talked about.

Maybe Rey became aware of her Force abilities too quickly. Wasn't any quicker than Anakin turning in ROTS. That's another parallel to Ren, he might not be all the way there in TFA, similar to the glimpse of dark side Anakin in AOTC.

Ren is a member of the Knights of Ren, is there another knight who will become stronger in the Force? So many ways the next two movies can go.

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 02:22 PM
I tried to stay away from the big spoilers on the interwebz before seeing the movie. I didn't really want to know what was gonna happen and what the story was. The one thing I'm glad we didn't see was the opening narrative roll up and then see Luke's severed hand and lightsaber flying through space, lol. That was one of the main stories that circulated and I was really hoping it wouldn't happen and I'm glad it didn't.

I do wonder why everybody sees Luke as some kind of savior who can help defeat the First Order. Sure he's a Jedi and all that, but he's just one dude. And an old one at that. Do they think he can defeat Kylo Ren? And if so, why does that matter? Ren is depicted as being no more important than the First Order's military leaders. It ain't like he is calling the shots here. And even IF Luke kills him and Snoke, so what? The First Order is building giant bases and Star Destroyers and shit like that - it's got to be HUGE, not just a handful or a couple thousand wannabe nazis running around causing havoc. It's obvious now that the Empire, even though defeated, was big enough to regroup and they obviously have a shit ton of support in the star systems or they wouldn't have grown as much as they apparently have since ROTJ.

I don't think Finn is force sensitive. He got his ass handed to him pretty quickly by Ren. I think he was just good with the lightsaber because he'd been trained in hand to hand combat and that might have even included fencing, who knows.

I don't think Rey is a Skywalker. At least I hope not. I think she's just what she appears to be - some chick who got abandoned on Jakku and just kinda lucked into being in the middle of this. Obviously the Force is very strong in her, but I think that's just the luck of the draw. Because I don't want her to be related to Luke and I sure as hell don't want to hear her midichlorian count is through the roof. I don't even know if I want Luke to train her. I really don't want to sit through a reshoot of Luke's training with Yoda. I don't need to see her standing on her head and making rocks float around. And I sure as shit don't want to see Luke strapped to her back while she runs around that Irish island and cuts flips and shit. And speaking of that island, they would have had to chopper me in to that place and back off it. There ain't no way in hell I'm walking up the side of that fucker. If you cut a really big fart you'd probably fall off those steps! Anyway, I'm thinking the time of the Jedi is long gone and there's really no bringing them back and I'm thinking Luke gets that. What's the point in training one chick? Jedi aren't invincible and there's only so much they can do and honestly she's just one person - there's only so many blaster bolts she can deflect before she's chopped to shit.

I don't even think I want to see the Resistance win the battle. This is gonna be drawn out over the next four years and I don't think wrapping up the last one with the Resistance winning again is a very satisfying outcome. I wanna see them get stomped to shit in the next movie and maybe not be able to overcome the First Order. At least not in the next two films. Mainly because I want this shit drawn out until the end of time, lol.

One thing I did like about this one is it showed Stormtroopers having big ass holes blown in their armor. In the originals it was like anybody could pull the trigger on one of them and you'd see almost no damage and boom he's dead. I mean those fuckers died easier than a red shirt on Star Trek. In this one you see them getting knocked the hell out of by modified blasters like Han's and Chewie's. And the Stormtroopers are more ruthless in this one (please, forget the prequels). Those fuckers don't have any problem killing an entire village just for the hell of it. "Kill them all" well hell yeah man, no problemo. Lemme break out this flame thrower I bought off Donnie and set this fucker on fire!

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 02:24 PM
Ol' Rip Von Winkel is gonna have a stroke when he sees this thread ;)

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 02:27 PM
A couple of thoughts , before I saw the movie I had a whole the girl and even might be twins seoerated at birth you know the whole twins run in the family like leia and Luke and the hid the girl away on a desert planet. But that looks like a nine starter now.
And the storm troopers, the shite cartoony prequels indicated that they were all clones of but I think that's gone by the wayside.

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 02:53 PM
A couple of thoughts , before I saw the movie I had a whole the girl and even might be twins seoerated at birth you know the whole twins run in the family like leia and Luke and the hid the girl away on a desert planet. But that looks like a nine starter now.
And the storm troopers, the shite cartoony prequels indicated that they were all clones of but I think that's gone by the wayside.

Yep, the Stormtroopers are no longer clones. The prevailing theory is that since they were genetically modified to have accelerated aging that they would have died off not long after ROTJ. So the remnants of the Empire took to "recruiting" by kidnapping kids and then forcing them into service. Which is kinda smart actually, most of the Stormtroopers would have been so small as to not have a real sense of individuality left in them by the time they're old enough for active duty. Plus they'd have no allegiance to anything but the First Order and no ties to any home planets or families. In other words you'd have the perfect fighting army. Plus, if you could beat most of the conscience out of them then they'd have no problem carrying out horrific orders. Which is what you have to have if you're gonna rule a country or a galaxy or several galaxies. There's really no other way to do it, it's how the British kept their empire in check and it works - you gots to be ruthless.

Ok, back on point - the First Order wouldn't have to only kidnap kids or enact a draft to build their military. They would have people literally beating down the doors of their bases to join. Don't believe me? Think about it - where did Luke want to go back in IV? He wasn't begging to run off to join the Rebel Academy - he was going to join the Imperial Naval Academy. He was pouting because his uncle wouldn't let him go. That fucker was going to be an Imperial pilot until Ben came along and convinced him to become a Jedi. And all that goes back to my question in the other thread - just how bad was the Empire?? If you had Luke wanting to join and his friends had already joined up (yes, some of the people did join to get training and then defected to join the rebels but obviously not many) then how damn bad could it be? Sure, we know that they killed off all the Jedi and took power with the barrel of a gun. But that's the ONLY way to take power anywhere, here on earth or on another planet or in another system.

So I don't think the First Order would be reduced to kidnapping kids to rebuild their military. Maybe in the short term at the beginning. But I think they'd have people from all over trying to join. Hell, I'd want to join up! You get to fly around on big ass ships, then you get to go to planets and blow shit up real good! And you get a kick ass set of Stormtrooper armor and that shit costs like 1500 bucks if you want to buy a really good set.

twonabomber
12-20-2015, 02:56 PM

Supposedly the clones had been replaced by Imperial recruits a few years before Ep 4. Some of the newer books touch on youngsters signing up for Imperial service.

twonabomber
12-20-2015, 03:03 PM
Did you guys pick up on this? I heard Guiness.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/20/jj-abrams-reveals-obi-wan-and-yoda-are-star-wars-force-awakens

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 03:06 PM
Supposedly the clones had been replaced by Imperial recruits a few years before Ep 4. Some of the newer books touch on youngsters signing up for Imperial service.

Aha! See, I was right! I haven't even read the books but I knew it! I'm starting to believe the Empire wasn't nearly as bad as the Rebels made out. Sure, they blew the shit out of Luke's family, but they kinda did own the droid that had the missing plans. I see that as more of an extreme form of fireboarding than actual murder though. Although the result is the same, lol.

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 03:09 PM
Did you guys pick up on this? I heard Guiness.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/20/jj-abrams-reveals-obi-wan-and-yoda-are-star-wars-force-awakens

I read that on Twitter , seemingly Simon pegg is in a droid and Daniel Craig is a stormtrooper... Guess they need the work lol

twonabomber
12-20-2015, 03:11 PM
I was just on Wookiepedia's clone trooper entry. Clones were phased out four years before Battle of Yavin. The accelerated growth thing caused their skills to diminish early.

I read that on Twitter , seemingly Simon pegg is in a droid and Daniel Craig is a stormtrooper... Guess they need the work lol

Pegg was the scrap dealer on Jakku. Craig was the stormtrooper that Rey gets to let her loose.

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 03:14 PM
The big fella ... Really now I have to go see it again :)

twonabomber
12-20-2015, 03:17 PM
There was a behind the scene pic of Pegg in costume, minus the mask.

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 03:20 PM
There was a behind the scene pic of Pegg in costume, minus the mask.

Yep, and he's the one who let the cat out of the bag as far as Craig playing a Stormtrooper. Which Craig immediately shot down in his typically pissed off way, lol. Seems that maybe he's fucking with people when he comes across as so angry in interviews...

twonabomber
12-20-2015, 03:28 PM
Holy shit, Battlefront takes forever to install. I probably should have put a bigger hard drive in this PS4 BEFORE I put games on it.

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 05:11 PM
Am trying to persuade the bairn he needs it for our ps4

twonabomber
12-20-2015, 05:23 PM
To be fair, I was also downloading two of the vintage games that the bundle came with. Played a little Super Star Wars so far, and spent 20 minutes shutting off all of the PS4's sharing functions...install sitting at 75%. I won't get to play it until Tuesday. Fuckin' thing been running since noon.

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 05:53 PM
Anybody thought about getting the Star Wars 3D Google thing for phones?

twonabomber
12-20-2015, 06:23 PM
The cardboard things? Nah. Not doing the collecting thing any more, and I'm not going to willingly go into a Verizon store and have to sit there while some dork tries to sell me another phone I won't use.

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 06:42 PM
The cardboard things? Nah. Not doing the collecting thing any more, and I'm not going to willingly go into a Verizon store and have to sit there while some dork tries to sell me another phone I won't use.

No, you don't have to buy any specific one. Go download the Star Wars app on whatever phone you have. Then click on Jakku Spy. You then click on these messages and you are there in VR. It works even without a 3D VR headset, it's just not in immersive 3D. In at least one message thing you're literally inside the Falcon. I'm ordering me a 3D headset tonite. You can get them for a couple bucks. Go look at the app.

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 06:44 PM
Holy shit.

VON! A little help here!

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 06:50 PM
Holy shit.

VON! A little help here!

Dude - it's 3D and you're inside the Millennium Falcon. And if you have a 3D headset for your phone you can do all sorts of shit. I think you can even take a tour of Thailand's Best Trannie Houses ;)

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 06:54 PM
... Go on...

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 06:55 PM
No way is ima/izzy gonna pull a vonzie and slag off Star Wars .
Since you changed your name you are a changed man :(

twonabomber
12-20-2015, 06:58 PM
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/20/jj-abrams-answers-burning-question-about-r2-d2-star-wars-force-awakens

Little explanation about R2's state

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 07:31 PM
No way is ima/izzy gonna pull a vonzie and slag off Star Wars .
Since you changed your name you are a changed man :(

What are you talking about, I never cared much for Star Wars.

I've seen what that stuff does to people.

Look, it even turned Donnie "Cocaine" Pee Pee into a Turbo Nerd!

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 07:34 PM
What are you talking about, I never cared much for Star Wars.

I've seen what that stuff does to people.

Look, it even turned Donnie "Cocaine" Pee Pee into a Turbo Nerd!

You have changed , donniep agrees with me ;)

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 08:03 PM
Vandy - Izzy never was a big Star Wars fan. I don't even know if he knows the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek lol. It ain't his bag.

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 08:06 PM
oh , ok many apologies ima. :)

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 08:07 PM
Plus I was just saying my usual stupid shite :)

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 08:07 PM

Now go download the Star Wars app and go look at the inside of the Millennium Falcon so we can get our nerd on!!

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 08:13 PM
I've only got a 5s... It's January for the new phone.

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 08:15 PM
I was talking to the little un before I came to work and we're talking of going to the local imax to see Star Wars there.

Seshmeister
12-20-2015, 08:19 PM
I've only got a 5s... It's January for the new phone.

I'm the same although I could upgrade last month.

I was just about to and then thought 'Do I really need to pay £600 for a new phone that is that so little better than what I have?'.

Maybe I'm getting old. :)

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 08:27 PM
Mmmmm I get your point but I have techno envy :)

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 08:27 PM
Screen shots from inside the virtual reality app...

http://s11.postimg.org/4zhwqi7j7/image.jpg

http://s18.postimg.org/46r7tmint/image.jpg

http://s8.postimg.org/fp4sm6wh1/image.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/z3qahu117/image.jpg

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 08:28 PM

I don't lie, you should know that by now.

I am hurt, Vandy.

Least you could do is spot me a ticket to Thailand, or Brazil, where I can drown my sorrows properly.

All trannies, I mean expenses, paid.

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 08:29 PM
I'm the same although I could upgrade last month.

I was just about to and then thought 'Do I really need to pay £600 for a new phone that is that so little better than what I have?'.

Maybe I'm getting old. :)

Nah, you're getting smart.

Finally.

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 08:30 PM
Disney need to be banging up force awakens rides at their parks ..... Get a millennium falcon ride and have every dad in America in a queue :D

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 08:30 PM
Mmmmm I get your point but I have techno envy :)

Well, we can't all have large penises.

It's ok.

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 08:36 PM
Disney need to be banging up force awakens rides at their parks ..... Get a millennium falcon ride and have every dad in America in a queue :D

Dude - they're already building it. No shit.

Now go download the goddamn app and click on the ninth message and put your headphones on. Now!

Seshmeister
12-20-2015, 09:18 PM
Starkiller base...ANOTHER trench? Don't these fucking Imperials ever learn?

This is my problem with the movie and makes it 3/5 for me.

I never really watched the prequels which were shit by all accounts so this is Star Wars 4.

That means 1,3 and 4 all had Death Stars destroyed in the same way and we are meant to think it's a progession in the narrative because each time they have said that the new one is bigger? I mean FFS who fucking cares if the big thing that destroys planets is bigger than the last time. In fact if anything they should be saying the Death Stars are getting smaller if anything to show the technology is improving... :)

Seshmeister
12-20-2015, 09:26 PM
Yeah, I don't know if anybody else in the theater gasped when Ren stabbed Han, I literally jumped out of my seat when it happened.

That's based on the character being a thing. As far as the story goes there was no other possible way it could go.

In the same way that when the girl suddenly gets brilliant and strong for no apparent reason in the fight with mini Darth the only way that could end would be them both surviving. The only surprise was that she kicked his ass which somewhat lowers the threat factor.
Why does she go whimpering to Captain Charisma Luke at the end desperate for help to defeat this incredible overwhelming power First Order(sounds like a bank) after just defeating them fairly easily?

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 10:02 PM
This is my problem with the movie and makes it 3/5 for me.

I never really watched the prequels which were shit by all accounts so this is Star Wars 4.

That means 1,3 and 4 all had Death Stars destroyed in the same way and we are meant to think it's a progession in the narrative because each time they have said that the new one is bigger? I mean FFS who fucking cares if the big thing that destroys planets is bigger than the last time. In fact if anything they should be saying the Death Stars are getting smaller if anything to show the technology is improving... :)

I didn't really care much for the Star Killer base. It was just kinda in the movie so oh well. No harm done. The X Wings had to have something to destroy. The problem is the Empire and the First Order aren't trying to take over a country or even a planet - they're trying to take over entire star systems so they kinda need something that can blow shit up real good on a monumental scale. Now in the next movie I want to see them going Bawllz out for the Resistance. Attack whatever planet they're on with overwhelming force in a conventional sense, with whatever passes for conventional in the Star Wars universe. Kill nearly everybody, including Leia. No more Death Stars. Straight up shoot and loot, kill people and break things. And suffer high losses as well. Then the Resistance can come up with some convoluted plan to finish off the First Order. Of course, that's not likely to happen since this is Star Wars and not Donnie's Guide To Ruling The Galaxy. That's what everybody has to keep in mind. All the fans wanted these movies to be true Star Wars movies and you can't turn it into the battle for Fallujah just to be more "realistic".

Seshmeister
12-20-2015, 10:48 PM
The problem is the Empire and the First Order aren't trying to take over a country or even a planet - they're trying to take over entire star systems so they kinda need something that can blow shit up real good on a monumental scale.

They were blowing up planets in the first one.

If say they were attacking our 'Star System' who gives a fuck if they also blew up Neptune and Venus?

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 10:55 PM
So Star Wars is kinda like a Final Fantasy/Power Rangers thing?

Every time the Rabbles win, the villain becomes bigger & stronger?

Man, that's a helluva plot when you're 8 years old.

The Lord of the Rings is for children & it has all kinds of back stories, a complex genealogy & all sorts of small details that flesh out the world into something believable. And it's FANTASY. For CHILDREN.

And you fags are running around poking each other with your little nerd sticks, acting like this infantile crap is so mature & edgy.

Give me a fucking break.

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 11:00 PM
They were blowing up planets in the first one.

If say they were attacking our 'Star System' who gives a fuck if they also blew up Neptune and Venus?

Last time I checked Neptune and Venus don't have any people on them. If they did and we knew those people and could easily fly back and forth and trade with them and had a history with them then we might give a shit if the Empire blew one of them all to hell.

And hello McFly!! It's a fuckin movie - it ain't a documentary. Geez, maybe you should go watch the prequels.

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 11:01 PM
So Star Wars is kinda like a Final Fantasy/Power Rangers thing?

Every time the Rabbles win, the villain becomes bigger & stronger?

Man, that's a helluva plot when you're 8 years old.

The Lord of the Rings is for children & it has all kinds of back stories, a complex genealogy & all sorts of small details that flesh out the world into something believable. And it's FANTASY. For CHILDREN.

And you fags are running around poking each other with your little nerd sticks, acting like this infantile crap is so mature & edgy.

Give me a fucking break.

Izzy - you homo!! Our newest favoritest hot blonde chick was just running around in an elf costume on Fox!! And you missed it!!

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 11:05 PM
Izzy - you homo!! Our newest favoritest hot blonde chick was just running around in an elf costume on Fox!! And you missed it!!

Where? Where? Gimme a fucking link, or something. You can't expect me to remember her name, goddammit!

I'm totally homo for that funny hot blonde chick!

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 11:08 PM
Where? Where? Gimme a fucking link, or something. You can't expect me to remember her name, goddammit!

I'm totally homo for that funny hot blonde chick!

She is on the Greg Gutfeld show every Sunday nite at 10 pm my time. And she was wearing an elf costume and smoking e cigs. And you know what they say - if she smokes, she pokes! Which doesn't really make sense unless she's a Trannie. Oh it's all so confusing. Anyway, you missed her looking hot as hell. I'L wanna suck her panties.

Wait, did I say that out loud? No? Good.

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 11:14 PM
Here - look at that left hip. That's some nice curve there. And I bet her panties are all juiced up too. Cause she knows men like us are watching.

http://s24.postimg.org/yg8v502at/image.jpg

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 11:20 PM
Here - look at that left hip. That's some nice curve there. And I bet her panties are all juiced up too. Cause she knows men like us are watching.

http://s24.postimg.org/yg8v502at/image.jpg

I hit that mothefucking thanks button so hard you'd think I was poking my dick in her love dip.

HOLY FUCK that's hot. That curvature really was the first thing that got my attention. I like a woman with all sorts of dangerous curves.

I used to be mad about Cindy whatsherface, but this blonde chick whose name I can't remember has stoled my heart for all eternity.

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 11:24 PM
Am not seeing it guys

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 11:29 PM
Am not seeing it guys

What are you not seeing, Vandy?

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 11:31 PM
Her fabulousness , need more pics or a better imagination.

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 11:33 PM

Google is your friend. She's hot as shit. She smokes e cigs and dranks beer.

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 11:35 PM
What's her name you didn't post it , she can't be called blonde hot chick :)

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 11:35 PM

Well, that's because you're a faggot, Vandy. A homosexual. A turd burglar, if you will. An arse bandit, a backgammon player, butt pirate, chutney ferret, a knob jockey, marmite miner, a motherfucking ring raider.

What I'm saying is, you're G A Y.

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 11:36 PM
Pah, some totty enabler you turned out to be :D

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 11:37 PM
Well, that's because you're a faggot, Vandy. A homosexual. A turd burglar, if you will. An arse bandit, a backgammon player, butt pirate, chutney ferret, a knob jockey, marmite miner, a motherfucking ring raider.

What I'm saying is, you're G A Y.

Dude you have been hetro for a full day , calm down and just ease into it ;)

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 11:37 PM
Chutney ferret hahaha

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 11:39 PM

Here, this is the first time I ever saw this goddess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL8uYgk6L9w

She starts talking at 3:30.

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 11:43 PM

Her name is Katherine Timpf and she's hot as fuck. Jesus Christ - do you people not get Fox? What, did your rush to destroy free speech and coddle Moozlimz take away your right to watch a network that pretty much only has hot blonde whores?? Not that Kat is a whore. She's not. She's short, thin, has big tits, loves beer and smokes e cigs. I bet her pussy tastes like gold!!

http://s2.postimg.org/4vc7ae9qh/image.jpg

I take back everything I said earlier. I just realized you Brits prefer cock jokes and fart humor over just looking at hot blondes. No wonder Freddie caught fag...

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 11:43 PM
I just saw this while searching for that clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddyMjsZi7M4

I love everything that comes out of that beautiful little mouth.

She hates Apple products, iPhones & all that shit. LOVE.

She believes everything should be made fun of. MAD LOVE. MARRY ME, KATIMPF!

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 11:44 PM
Obviously she gets it but that's not a huge compliment, she ain't no Katheryn Winnick :)

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 11:46 PM
Obviously she gets it but that's not a huge compliment, she ain't no Katheryn Winnick :)

Winnick is a French Canadian and therefore does NOT count.

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 11:47 PM
Not that Kat is a whore. She's not.

Yes, well... she has to have SOME fault.

You just try googling her name followed by sexy or naked or golden shower, or something like that.

Nada. Zilch. Not even a lingerie picture.

This girl is too smart for our own good, Donnie. She's hotter'n hell & she's gonna make it based on her talent alone. That's just preposterous & highly unamerican.

vandeleur
12-20-2015, 11:47 PM
Winnick is a French Canadian and therefore does NOT count.

She still gets the little general pal ....

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 11:49 PM
Yes, well... she has to have SOME fault.

You just try googling her name followed by sexy or naked or golden shower, or something like that.

Nada. Zilch. Not even a lingerie picture.

This girl is too smart for our own good, Donnie. She's hotter'n hell & she's gonna make it based on her talent alone. That's just preposterous & highly unamerican.

Talent is unimportant here in America!! We don't care about shit like that and she had better start posting more bikini pics! I say more because she has posted a few bikini pics. Now I want her to post a solo porn video!!

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 11:51 PM

I googled that, she's crazy hot, BUTT! Is she funny like Katimpf?

If she can't tell a joke, has an iPhone or likes to watch sappy love movies, she already lost.

Katimpf is absolutely perfect. Except for the lack of nudity.

Anonymous
12-20-2015, 11:53 PM
Talent is unimportant here in America!! We don't care about shit like that and she had better start posting more bikini pics! I say more because she has posted a few bikini pics. Now I want her to post a solo porn video!!

Bikini pics?? Where? Where are those, I can't find them!

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 11:54 PM
I googled that, she's crazy hot, BUTT! Is she funny like Katimpf?

If she can't tell a joke, has an iPhone or likes to watch sappy love movies, she already lost.

Katimpf is absolutely perfect. Except for the lack of nudity.

I bet she has a nice dark bit of bush above the cooch. Not a strip, not a bush, just a really nicely trimmed little patch of poontang hair.

DONNIEP
12-20-2015, 11:55 PM
Bikini pics?? Where? Where are those, I can't find them!

She has like two on her fagbook page. Or maybe it's her twatter page. I can't remember.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:02 AM
I bet she has a nice dark bit of bush above the cooch. Not a strip, not a bush, just a really nicely trimmed little patch of poontang hair.

Not dark, she's obviously a real blonde. She looks very clean, I bet her pussy is absolutely beautiful & smells of fragrant flowers & she pisses rose water.

You see? She's turned me into a hopeless romantic. I never thought I'd end up being this sappy over a girl.

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 12:08 AM
Not dark, she's obviously a real blonde. She looks very clean, I bet her pussy is absolutely beautiful & smells of fragrant flowers & she pisses rose water.

You see? She's turned me into a hopeless romantic. I never thought I'd end up being this sappy over a girl.

The eyebrows tell the tale. I also am wishing for a nice blonde bush. But I'm prepared for a nicely trimmed dark brown patch. Now - as smart as she is, I'm fully prepared for a bleached pussy patch to match her hair. And I would applaud its unveiling.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:15 AM
The eyebrows tell the tale. I also am wishing for a nice blonde bush. But I'm prepared for a nicely trimmed dark brown patch. Now - as smart as she is, I'm fully prepared for a bleached pussy patch to match her hair. And I would applaud its unveiling.

Beautifully spoken. Just beautiful.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:25 AM
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12342420_758718126346_6301815393814826873_n.jpg?oh =0bf43e6c44c9da7fa6ef26ec098a5fb8&oe=56D7281D

Well, Kat likes playing with Nerd sticks after all... bless Her Perfection.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:26 AM
Oh, fuck.

She read my posts.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/12391129_759033698936_8488395977332072179_n.jpg?oh =7d31d36373675c547d5f600ca979ab9a&oe=5714AA8A

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:28 AM
You've got to be fucking kidding me... I'm speechless. And very, very happy.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12118789_754253723046_2208481793871691724_n.jpg?oh =870e81f3823efc8928faa9ba8d0163c9&oe=571FA1C7

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:31 AM
Well, it's better than nothing. Commence perversion!

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11846558_746665410086_6047699906400728783_n.jpg?oh =19935f25c02037acf445b5ab04220e0c&oe=5713E871

Nitro Express
12-21-2015, 12:31 AM
I hit that mothefucking thanks button so hard you'd think I was poking my dick in her love dip.

HOLY FUCK that's hot. That curvature really was the first thing that got my attention. I like a woman with all sorts of dangerous curves.

I used to be mad about Cindy whatsherface, but this blonde chick whose name I can't remember has stoled my heart for all eternity.

Driving hard and dangerous curves are fun.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:32 AM
Aw, I love her little pussy, it's so cute!

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11813476_744832747756_8353673791908029857_n.jpg?oh =d8354b0b4d09e5b2df9070f4dcf5571e&oe=56E044D7

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:36 AM
I want to see her like this every day. God, are you there?

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10660133_691029824246_9148034882531215606_n.jpg?oh =7ab1929fbd4956c07227f2b76631ee02&oe=570F63EA

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:40 AM
Yes. Yes, God IS there, there IS a God, praise be to Allah Muhammed Ahkbar. I'm sorry I ever doubted your existence.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11412276_738439839196_9077638302026529548_n.jpg?oh =0e1fff942f35643946c064e5b9004a68&oe=570D2D80

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:42 AM
Tears are streaming down my face. I don't know exactly what kind of tears, but they are & I don't want them ever to stop, ever.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10418512_714120031286_5649110984461379143_n.jpg?oh =fda2225ffccb9b6f14a75909f61c7b1b&oe=571FEAC9

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:44 AM
You see the problem, Kat? If you had ME, you would never be cold again. Call me.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1512467_653411501666_1048202896_n.jpg?oh=4a3e4819b cc7cddd4a2cdda5352002fe&oe=5720CF70

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:46 AM
Dare I dream? Can this be what I think it is? God?

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/v/t1.0-9/428119_606274309976_700385690_n.jpg?oh=36f04113aff 3266a572e2986ca0828e0&oe=57119BB6

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:49 AM
Well now, this is just too much, I don't know how much more I can take of this, hell no.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12112056_754420069686_5553760941189303952_n.jpg?oh =96c1d819806b6ac37ebee6fba0137e63&oe=5721C811

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:50 AM
Pick the church, the day, the kidney & lung that you want me to sell.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtl1/v/t1.0-9/8740_759409445936_8320267623600130264_n.jpg?oh=8ae 0ed2c7e03bc5764f6064d09fd862d&oe=57225AB7

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 12:52 AM
Well now, this is just too much, I don't know how much more I can take of this, hell no.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12112056_754420069686_5553760941189303952_n.jpg?oh =96c1d819806b6ac37ebee6fba0137e63&oe=5721C811

She looks ok with a bit of slap on

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:52 AM
There, now that's more like it.

Now THIS is a proper thread.

*dusts hands, walks out the door*

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 12:53 AM
She looks ok with a bit of slap on

Yeah, & I bet she'd look good with a strap on also.

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 01:03 AM
Yeah, & I bet she'd look good with a strap on also.

Er ok

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 01:06 AM
Oh, don't act like you wouldn't bend over if she told you to, you faggot.

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 01:06 AM
She needs bigger tits as well , just saying :D

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 01:08 AM
Oh, don't act like you wouldn't bend over if she told you to, you faggot.

Ever since you dropped the pussy licker veil and started the new macho hetro sexual persona you are very accusatory ;)

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 01:09 AM
Well, I didn't even notice her tits, I mean, huh...

Damn.

Is this love, Vandy? When you like a woman so much you don't even pay attention to her tits? Is this what love is?

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 01:09 AM
Ever since you dropped the pussy licker veil and started the new macho hetro sexual persona you are very accusatory ;)

That's just to throw people off the scent, don't worry about it.

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 01:11 AM
Although the ferret name was funny :)

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 01:12 AM
Well, I didn't even notice her tits, I mean, huh...

Damn.

Is this love, Vandy? When you like a woman so much you don't even pay attention to her tits? Is this what love is?

Do you think the fact she is flat chested .... Her almost boyish figure has anything to do with it :D

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 01:14 AM
Do you think the fact she is flat chested .... Her almost boyish figure has anything to do with it :D

Boyish figure??? Her hips are a mile wide! She's one of them good breeders, Vanders!

Boyish figure, I swear. You show me a boy with legs like hers.

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 01:16 AM
Well, it's better than nothing. Commence perversion!

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11846558_746665410086_6047699906400728783_n.jpg?oh =19935f25c02037acf445b5ab04220e0c&oe=5713E871

Boob free

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 01:20 AM
Boob free

Well, I dunno... I'm sure if you squint little bit & turn your head sideways, you can kinda sorta see something there.

At any rate, I don't care. I happen to think she's perfect & we're going to get married.

Anyway, I'm sure I can talk her into a boob job later. I think.

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 01:21 AM
Well, I dunno... I'm sure if you squint little bit & turn your head sideways, you can kinda sorta see something there.

At any rate, I don't care. I happen to think she's perfect & we're going to get married.

Anyway, I'm sure I can talk her into a boob job later. I think.

Don't rush in , she may not even own a strap on.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 01:23 AM
Don't rush in , she may not even own a strap on.

Ah, we can get those on the cheap.

Er, so I hear.

Nitro Express
12-21-2015, 03:23 AM
You see the problem, Kat? If you had ME, you would never be cold again. Call me.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1512467_653411501666_1048202896_n.jpg?oh=4a3e4819b cc7cddd4a2cdda5352002fe&oe=5720CF70

Cold? Come to Higgy baby honey. I will keep your warm.

Seshmeister
12-21-2015, 07:02 AM
You've got to be fucking kidding me... I'm speechless. And very, very happy.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12118789_754253723046_2208481793871691724_n.jpg?oh =870e81f3823efc8928faa9ba8d0163c9&oe=571FA1C7

She looks as though she may be untidy - I would worry about whether she would do her share of the housework.

Seshmeister
12-21-2015, 07:04 AM
Well, it's better than nothing.

Is that a review of her bust?

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 09:34 AM
She looks as though she may be untidy - I would worry about whether she would do her share of the housework.

You don't know the circumstances.

She might have just arrived to work, stuffed all those bags in there & felt a sudden need to lick herself.

I can understand that, I feel like licking her too.

Besides, the rest of her cubicle looks clean enough.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 09:34 AM
Is that a review of her bust?

Oooooh, you... oooooohh!!!

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 09:41 AM
You don't know the circumstances.

She might have just arrived to work, stuffed all those bags in there & felt a sudden need to lick herself.

Besides, the rest of her cubicle looks clean enough.

Izzy, you can't argue with a man who would turn down a hot, smart, quick witted, young, independent, and extremely successful piece of ass just because she might not clean the house. Just agree with him and we'll send him tickets to the next Queen tribute band show coming to his town. There will be plenty of "ladies" there that are handy with all sorts of things around the house...

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 09:52 AM
Izzy, you can't argue with a man who would turn down a hot, smart, quick witted, young, independent, and extremely successful piece of ass just because she might not clean the house. Just agree with him and we'll send him tickets to the next Queen tribute band show coming to his town. There will be plenty of "ladies" there that are handy with all sorts of things around the house...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ

Haha yeah! Maybe THIS is the kind of woman Sesh likes, mustache & all.

You know, the drummer looks pretty good actually. Don't half give me the horn.

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 09:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ

Haha yeah! Maybe THIS is the kind of woman Sesh likes, mustache & all.

You know, the drummer looks pretty good actually. Don't half give me the horn.

Well, if you're gonna dabble in The Forbidden Love you could certainly do worse than Freddie. And yeah, the blonde chick I mean dude ain't half bad either. I mean, if it's late on a Friday nite and nobody is looking.

Seshmeister
12-21-2015, 10:03 AM

That's a big spot on her chin you'll be looking at once you lick off her concealer...

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 10:10 AM
That's a big spot on her chin you'll be looking at once you lick off her concealer...

I have seen her pictures without make-up & I would lick that spot, among other things, every single day.

Thank you very much, GOOD NIGHT SIR!

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 10:30 AM
That's a big spot on her chin you'll be looking at once you lick off her concealer...I know I would because I am a homosaxual and I have to focus on any blemish at all in order to fight my latent heterosaxual feelings.

Well that explains it!

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 10:41 AM
I have seen her pictures without make-up & I would lick that spot, among other things, every single day.

Thank you very much, GOOD NIGHT SIR!
Imaspottylicker

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 11:05 AM
Imaspottylicker

Oh no - Vandy caught fag while he was in Scotland!!

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 11:19 AM

A combination of men wearing skirts without underwear, loneliness, massive amounts of booze & very cold weather is often lethal.

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 11:30 AM

Gimme a break that was funny :)

Kristy
12-21-2015, 01:39 PM
The simplistic plan of Jew Jay Abrams and his C.G.I. bombastic overkill and Donnie gets his panties wetter than an Arizona monsoon rain storm. Fuck this film and all its "meanings."

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 01:47 PM
The simplistic plan of Jew Jay Abrams and his C.G.I. bombastic overkill and Donnie gets his panties wetter than an Arizona monsoon rain storm. Fuck this film and all its "meanings."

You will go see this movie and you will like it. And you will post a nude selfie in this thread...

I'm waving my hand around at you using the Jedi Nudie Mind Trick by the way. Being a Jedi rules. Now go get me some tacos!

Kristy
12-21-2015, 01:59 PM
No, I won't like it. There is no need for me to jump on the Star Wars Sellout Tour bandwagon. The same old pussified plot: the "hero' with all sorts of psychological conflicts who is partly fucked and partly fucked up with each quality becoming manifest in the simplest script writing form: courage is opposed to cowardice, envy to innocence, kindness to malice while renunciation and self-sacrifice to unrestrained lust and/or greed.

Evil eventually becomes punished, usually by destruction and in Jew Jay's case, C.G.I. over-the-fuck-kill destruction or it is driven away until the next sequel can be shot and whored out to the masses who are gullible enough to buy into this shit. Of course, the good always triumphs or is saved by some bullshit supernatural aid (ooooh, the "force" what utter bullshit).

The hero or heroes attain their goals by courage, guile, humor or luck; often the evil principle condemns or does away with itself at the end of the story or unconsciously chooses it's own punishment.

Boring. Predictable. Like I said, fuck this film.

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 02:08 PM
No, I won't like it. There is no need for me to jump on the Star Wars Sellout Tour bandwagon. The same old pussified plot: the "hero' with all sorts of psychological conflicts who is partly fucked and partly fucked up with each quality becoming manifest in the simplest script writing form: courage is opposed to cowardice, envy to innocence, kindness to malice while renunciation and self-sacrifice to unrestrained lust and/or greed.

Evil eventually becomes punished, usually by destruction and in Jew Jay's case, C.G.I. over-the-fuck-kill destruction or it is driven away until the next sequel can be shot and whored out to the masses who are gullible enough to buy into this shit. Of course, the good always triumphs or is saved by some bullshit supernatural aid (ooooh, the "force" what utter bullshit).

The hero or heroes attain their goals by courage, guile, humor or luck; often the evil principle condemns or does away with itself at the end of the story or unconsciously chooses it's own punishment.

Boring. Predictable. Like I said, fuck this film.

Dear, just buy you some popcorn and a big drink and try not to think so much and enjoy the movie. You already bought the ticket - just enjoy the show. There's some good shootin and they blow stuff up real good and there's space ships and even a cute chick running around during the whole thing. And there's no quiz at the end.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 02:09 PM
You tell 'em, Kristy baby.

The Lord of the Rings, which this crap blatantly ripped off, is far superior in every way.

It's also for children, which is even more embarrassing.

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 02:12 PM
Fuck you're girly Lord of the rings ..... ( loved the books tho )

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 02:13 PM
And the movies actually but am feeling fighty so fuck your stupid elvish nazi conspiracy propaganda movie.

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 02:14 PM
You tell 'em, Kristy baby.

The Lord of the Rings, which this crap blatantly ripped off, is far superior in every way.

By far superior, do you mean gayer than Freddie Mercury turned loose in a Victoria's Secret store?

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 02:15 PM
How damaged is Kristy she is like the polar opposite of crazy damaged ford.

He isn't banning his self And stuff is he ??? Ford isn't kristy's alter ego ???

Kristy
12-21-2015, 02:16 PM
http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4147730.jpg

Right, with Jew Jay at the helm. A self-professed "director" who reflects little depth, complexity, or anything much in the way of human relations in any of his films. No doubt his Star Wars has a high poverty rate of content.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 02:17 PM
This is the ONLY part of ALL of the films that I really, really like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNSnJbjdws

I bet none of you peasants is smart enough to figure out why.

I'll give you a hint: the awesomeness starts at 1:27 & climaxes perfectly at 1:54.

If you can figure this riddle out, I will address you in every post by a title of your own choosing for one year.

Kristy
12-21-2015, 02:20 PM
Now, this looks like it may be fun
http://editorial.designtaxi.com/news-starwarstoys081113/1.jpg

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 02:20 PM
Cos Peter Cushing is the best baddie in the series ?

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 02:22 PM
Fuck you're girly Lord of the rings ..... ( loved the books tho )

*your

And the movies actually but am feeling fighty so fuck your stupid elvish nazi conspiracy propaganda movie.

Well, I don't really like Elves, so you picked the wrong target. Bunch of fucking filthy hippies.

Galadriel was a bit of a slut though, so she was all right.

I like how she used her telepathic powers to invite every stranger that passed through the forest to her "garden", without her beta male of a husband ever knowing. Frodo got to see some interesting visions that night, good on him.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 02:24 PM
Cos Peter Cushing is the best baddie in the series ?

You're on the right track, but that's not the reason.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 02:27 PM
How damaged is Kristy she is like the polar opposite of crazy damaged ford.

He isn't banning his self And stuff is he ??? Ford isn't kristy's alter ego ???

I hope not.

If I found out I ever got the horn for Ford, I could never live with myself.

Besides, he's my mate C-Dog's secret totty. I don't cuckold friends.

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 02:27 PM
You're on the right track, but that's not the reason.

Dam ... Is true tho what a waste of a great actor to kill him off .

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 02:29 PM
Dam ... Is true tho what a waste of a great actor to kill him off .

He had served his purpose in that scene.

Obviously George Lucas liked British cinema as much as I do.

If I say any more, I'll just give away the answer.

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 02:30 PM
This is the ONLY part of ALL of the films that I really, really like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNSnJbjdws

I bet none of you peasants is smart enough to figure out why.

I'll give you a hint: the awesomeness starts at 1:27 & climaxes perfectly at 1:54.

If you can figure this riddle out, I will address you in every post by a title of your own choosing for one year.

Is it because you fantasize of being choked by a large black man?

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 02:31 PM
He had served his purpose in that scene.

Obviously George Lucas liked British cinema as much as I do.

If I say any more, I'll just give away the answer.

Oh, is it because the guy wrote for that...there was some British TV show or something.

Kristy
12-21-2015, 02:38 PM
Stars Wars is so god damned unbelievably unfuckingoriginal. How many stories and fairy tales have you read as a kid in books like Aesop or Grimm's where it is considered to be some heroic achievement to tun away from the power of evil, or avoid being possessed by it? So along comes George Lucus who is the god damn Jimmy Page of movie making and brow beats his audience with practical psychology of how fucking great it can be to withdraw inwardly from a such complexities such as that which is at work in paranoia OR from an affect or destructive idea(s). Fuck him. Like Luke with his suggestive power of the unconsciousness "Force" complexes that are so enormous that his ego-consciousness can only escape from it with utmost exertion. Just like every god damn story in Aesop's Fables.

Not only that, Lucus and Jew Jay rely on those countless fairy tales in order not to relate the central character's deeds of courage but their own personal success where the hopelessness of the situation that makes C.G.I. overkill preferable to an actual story line.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 02:38 PM
Ah, you peasants will never get it.

I find your lack of culture disturbing.

Peter Cushing played Baron Victor Frankenstein in the Hammer Frankenstein series.

The body actor for Darth Vader was David Prowse, who played the Monster in two of the sequels.

Therefore, that scene gives me a huge boner.

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 02:41 PM
Ah, you peasants will never get it.

I find your lack of culture disturbing.

Peter Cushing played Baron Victor Frankenstein in the Hammer Frankenstein series.

The body actor for Darth Vader was David Prowse, who played the Monster in two of the sequels.

Therefore, that scene gives me a huge boner.

Hmm, well Lucas actually hated Prowse and went so far as to have the guy banned from conventions. Poor guy used to run around in a t shirt that said I am Darth Vader.

Kristy
12-21-2015, 02:46 PM
Lookie!
https://www.colourbox.com/preview/4119383-devil-s-bridge-at-st-gotthard-pass-switzerland-alps-europe.jpg

The Devil's Bridge at St. Gotthard's Pass in Switzerland. Lucus ripped that off, too. That pussy.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 02:46 PM
Hmm, well Lucas actually hated Prowse and went so far as to have the guy banned from conventions. Poor guy used to run around in a t shirt that said I am Darth Vader.

But that was afterwards. Remember that this is a scene in the first film. Lucas probably didn't know any of them personally yet.

But look at how he whole thing is set up - they come in together, Baron Frankenstein sits while the Creature stands beside him, & when Vader starts chocking the other guy, there is an unnecessary shot of Cushing watching the whole thing for a bit before ordering his creation to stop.

That's just too many similarities.

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 02:48 PM
But that was afterwards. Remember that this is a scene in the first film. Lucas probably didn't know any of them personally yet.

But look at how he whole thing is set up - they come in together, Baron Frankenstein sits while the Creature stands beside him, & when Vader starts chocking the other guy, there is an unnecessary shot of Cushing watching the whole thing for a bit before ordering his creation to stop.

That's just too many similarities.

Actually Prosse got the gig because Lucas saw him in Clockwork Orange. Prowse had the choice of playing Chewbacca or Vader. I guess it didn't matter which since you'd never see or hear him anyway.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 02:51 PM
Actually Prosse got the gig because Lucas saw him in Clockwork Orange. Prowse had the choice of playing Chewbacca or Vader. I guess it didn't matter which since you'd never see or hear him anyway.

Lies, fabrications. You know I can never verify those claims.

That scene is a loving homage to the greatest film studio that ever existed - HAMMER.

You can't possibly believe that whole setup was done by accident.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 03:14 PM
In other news, our favoritest blonde of all strikes again!

@OutnumberedFNC @KatTimpf @KatiePavlich "if you feel victimized my sushi..."Haha love this! What's wrong w/kids 2day pic.twitter.com/aq1iTO6Kq8— Scott Logan Stinnett (@SL_Stinnett) December 21, 2015

Hahaha, fuck you America. What the hell is wrong with you? I suppose this is what you get when you allow grown ups to run around dressed like ponies.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 03:15 PM
Seriously, how can you not love that woman? There's got to be something very wrong with you if you're not prostrating yourself at her feet.

Even if they smell. I hope they don't.

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 03:19 PM
Seriously, how can you not love that woman? There's got to be something very wrong with you if you're not prostrating yourself at her feet.

Even if they smell. I hope they don't.

She has a tit deficit :)

PETE'S BROTHER
12-21-2015, 03:23 PM

the blonde or kristy?

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 03:26 PM

I hate you.

the blonde or kristy?

I hate you too.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 03:31 PM
You can implant tits, but you can't implant a sense of humour!

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 03:35 PM
You can implant tits, but you can't implant a sense of humour!

End that with darling and Read that back in your bestest Freddie Mercury voice :D

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 03:38 PM
End that with darling and Read that back in your bestest Freddie Mercury voice :D

Well, now I'm hot all over.

Phew.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-21-2015, 03:42 PM
I hate you.

I hate you too.

such a strong word :(

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 03:58 PM
such a strong word :(

I'm sorry. :grouphug:

Kristy
12-21-2015, 04:07 PM
Angry white people off their medication. They always have an opinion:

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 04:42 PM

You do that all the time too??

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 04:44 PM
In other news, our favoritest blonde of all strikes again!

@OutnumberedFNC @KatTimpf @KatiePavlich "if you feel victimized my sushi..."Haha love this! What's wrong w/kids 2day pic.twitter.com/aq1iTO6Kq8— Scott Logan Stinnett (@SL_Stinnett) December 21, 2015

Hahaha, fuck you America. What the hell is wrong with you? I suppose this is what you get when you allow grown ups to run around dressed like ponies.

Yep. She's perfect.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-21-2015, 05:04 PM
so is her adam's apple...

vandeleur
12-21-2015, 05:10 PM

Ouch controversial.

Fairwrning
12-21-2015, 05:28 PM
Fox news sucks but props for putting the babes in skirts and always putting them to the outside of the couch or table for full view..

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 05:30 PM
I think she may have solved the boob issue you guys are so hung up on...

http://s29.postimg.org/oxvxtbt87/image.jpg

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 05:30 PM

You wish!

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 05:38 PM
Ouch controversial.

And practically illegal to say in this country. That's exactly the kind of micro aggression that our college and university students are trying to stamp out in this country and is a perfect example of why it's time we repeal the First Amendment. Everybody here has the inalienable right to not be offended and that is offensive language. PB needs to check his Male White Privilege and get with the times. Otherwise I'll declare this a Safe Space and he won't be allowed back in.

Ya know, it's hard to even make a joke out of that because it's exactly what the liberals in this country are pushing right now. Yay America.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-21-2015, 05:41 PM
And practically illegal to say in this country. That's exactly the kind of micro aggression that our college and university students are trying to stamp out in this country and is a perfect example of why it's time we repeal the First Amendment. Everybody here has the inalienable right to not be offended and that is offensive language. PB needs to check his Male White Privilege and get with the times. Otherwise I'll declare this a Safe Space and he won't be allowed back in.

Ya know, it's hard to even make a joke out of that because it's exactly what the liberals in this country are pushing right now. Yay America.

THAT bitch has BALLZ!

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 05:45 PM
THAT bitch has BALLZ!

Don't say that on a college campus - they will literally set you on fire. Cause it's all mean and stuff and it might hurt their wittle feewings.

I say we start a band, name it Poop Swastika and head over to the University of Missouri and take back our country. Who's with me??

PETE'S BROTHER
12-21-2015, 05:51 PM
Don't say that on a college campus - they will literally set you on fire. Cause it's all mean and stuff and it might hurt their wittle feewings.

I say we start a band, name it Poop Swastika and head over to the University of Missouri and take back our country. Who's with me??

scat is gross

PETE'S BROTHER
12-21-2015, 05:55 PM
speakin' of which, why did izzylickedem change his "handle"? ;)

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 06:00 PM

Cause he's been Izzy for years. At least to me. He's the guy in his avatar - Izzy from Miami Vice.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-21-2015, 06:01 PM
Cause he's been Izzy for years. At least to me. He's the guy in his avatar - Izzy from Miami Vice.

i don't like it. it diminishes his credibility :biggrin:

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 06:10 PM
Nah, it suits him perfectly.

http://youtu.be/ld9nKJoek3w

Kristy
12-21-2015, 06:17 PM
White trash Alabama sorority girl.

Next.

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 06:21 PM

Next.

You've spent too much time in Colorado.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 06:33 PM

It sucks when you try to exaggerate for comic effect & then it falls way short from reality, doesn't it?

Really, what the fuck is wrong with kids over there? Chris Rock has already said he's not playing colleges because the students get offended by everything.

Yes, the students fighting for minority rights have chased away a black comedian.

I really have no idea how much more ridiculous this will be - I had no idea it could become THIS ridiculous.

Maybe you guys should just gather this new generation in an open field &... well.. you know. Then you can start over. Properly this time.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 06:36 PM

Because, my boy, that name was funny when I was 18. Now it's just pathetic. And in a few years, it'll describe all that I'll be capable of. So I gotta ditch it right now, before it's too late.

So I decided I'd go with what Team Butt Hurt calls me.

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 06:36 PM
i don't like it. it diminishes his credibility :biggrin:

What credibility?

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 06:38 PM

Next.

Well KRISTY, if you gave me some of that sweet sugar more often, maybe then I wouldn't have to go out looking for love somewhere else!

What I'm saying is, this is your fault & if you want to win me back, you'll have to be very persuasive. VERY persuasive.

So there.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-21-2015, 06:44 PM
Because, my boy, that name was funny when I was 18. Now it's just pathetic. And in a few years, it'll describe all that I'll be capable of. So I gotta ditch it right now, before it's too late.

you're a good man charlie brown

Anonymous
12-21-2015, 06:50 PM
you're a good man charlie brown

I know it used to be a fad for people to identify themselves as ol' Chuck, but you have no idea how many times throughout my life I've played my cards perfectly right just to have my chances at the last minute because something completely unpredictable - and at times, downright strange - happened.

Other times, I just plain fucked up by doing something stupid.

DONNIEP
12-21-2015, 08:50 PM

Yep, did you start using the Izzy avatar at the Goat site (money maker motherfucker!) or at the first Fans site when you did the graphics and it looked like a Miami Vice board?

ZahZoo
12-22-2015, 05:43 PM

I think it's quite brave and courageous to go through this TRANSformation publicly...

It's all the rage these days...

Seshmeister
12-22-2015, 08:16 PM
I think she may have solved the boob issue you guys are so hung up on...

http://s29.postimg.org/oxvxtbt87/image.jpg

Yeah well we could all do that...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uRNoIUqfaqA/hqdefault.jpg

Seshmeister
12-22-2015, 08:19 PM
Here is another one for the peanut but before you say you would like to fuck her brains out I fear someone else has already beaten you to it.

Anonymous
12-23-2015, 07:07 PM
Yep, did you start using the Izzy avatar at the Goat site (money maker motherfucker!) or at the first Fans site when you did the graphics and it looked like a Miami Vice board?

I think it was at the first Fans site, I'm not sure though.

Weren't we all rednecks at the GOAT? It was during that time that I wrote my masterpiece, "The Redneck Diaries".

I will never write anything half as good as that. And it's all lost because some butt hurt poofs had to go crying to Federal mommy.

Anonymous
12-23-2015, 07:08 PM
I think it's quite brave and courageous to go through this TRANSformation publicly...

It's all the rage these days...

Thanks for your support, Z.

Hey now, wait a fucking minute! Are you trying to pull a fast one?

Anonymous
12-23-2015, 07:11 PM
Here is another one for the peanut but before you say you would like to fuck her brains out I fear someone else has already beaten you to it.

Wow.

Did she had to have a rest before continuing? Gather up her thoughts or something? Muster up the strength to finish a second thought immediately after the first AND make sure the latter was somewhat connected to the former?

This is the most brilliant thing I've ever seen, along with all the other most brilliant things I've ever seen.

I wonder what her opinion on Star Wars is?

DONNIEP
12-23-2015, 08:31 PM
I think it was at the first Fans site, I'm not sure though.

Weren't we all rednecks at the GOAT? It was during that time that I wrote my masterpiece, "The Redneck Diaries".

I will never write anything half as good as that. And it's all lost because some butt hurt poofs had to go crying to Federal mommy.

That's right, it was the first Fans site. The great thing about the Goat site was the layout/skin you did. And the music on the main page. There are still a few pages from the board archived on the interwebz.

Anonymous
12-23-2015, 08:47 PM
That's right, it was the first Fans site. The great thing about the Goat site was the layout/skin you did. And the music on the main page. There are still a few pages from the board archived on the interwebz.

I know, but unfortunately I couldn't find any of the Redneck Diaries.

Ah, well.

Anyway, clean up your box. We may have work to do after tomorrow.

Seshmeister
02-02-2016, 11:30 AM
These toys are getting very high tech nowadays, back in the day they were just like plastic torches. :)

Kristy
02-02-2016, 11:56 AM
Stupid and bad for the environment.

Seshmeister
02-02-2016, 12:13 PM
Nice to meet you, did you like the light sabre? :)

Seshmeister
02-02-2016, 12:19 PM

Seshmeister
03-03-2016, 10:08 AM
A complete history of the millennium falcon (http://kitbashed.com/blog/a-complete-history-of-the-millennium-falcon)