PDA

View Full Version : Koch Brothers release new single to benefit Climate Change Denial

Satan
01-01-2016, 01:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skVrKVJb1Sc

DONNIEP
01-01-2016, 02:15 PM
Somebody pass me the Panama Jack! No, not that one. That one over there. The one without sunscreen. Yeah that's what I'm talking about...

cadaverdog
01-01-2016, 03:04 PM
I liked it when liberals just whined and wimpered all the time instead of trying to be comedians.

Satan
01-01-2016, 07:14 PM
I liked it when liberals just whined and wimpered all the time instead of trying to be comedians.

All good comedians were already liberals. Because hate just ain't funny, so when right wingers attempt humor, it fails miserably (as in FAUX Noize's attempt to clone The Daily Show a few years back, which didn't even last 6 weeks on the air, if I remember correctly)

DONNIEP
01-01-2016, 07:16 PM
The Greg Gutfeld show is pretty damn funny.

jacksmar
01-02-2016, 09:50 AM
All good comedians were already liberals. Because hate just ain't funny, so when right wingers attempt humor, it fails miserably (as in FAUX Noize's attempt to clone The Daily Show a few years back, which didn't even last 6 weeks on the air, if I remember correctly)

Q: Whats the difference between Bill Clinton & J.F.K?
A: One got his head blown off in the back of a limousine & the other got assassinated.

Q: What do Monica Lewinski and a soda machine have in common?
A: They both say insert bill here.

Q: What does Bill say to Hillary after a romantic interlude?
A: Honey, I'll be home in 20 minutes.

btfw.........aren't we between ice ages?