PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Alex Jones Conspiracy

Satan
01-03-2016, 02:08 PM
:headlights:

DONNIEP
01-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Ah, I don't know who Bill Hicks was. And Alex Jones isn't some secret CIA agent. He's just a dude who makes wacky proclamations.

The most entertaining thing I've seen Jones do, aside from almost beating Puss Morgan's ass, was his Bohemian Grove undercover expose video! It was so stupid it was truly entertaining. Basically you've got a bunch of guys running around in the woods getting shit faced and there's a wacky ceremony and it's about as far from being satanic or scary that I'm surprised they can still get people to show up. I mean, if I somehow got invited to this thing I'd be looking for hookers and blow and booze and they better damn well sacrifice something - a chicken or a rat, I don't care, just do something. Even Alex couldn't make it seem nefarious, it just came across as being some old stupid left over ceremonial thing that a bunch of drunk honkies still think is cool.

And I don't think there were any hookers. Which kinda defeats the purpose of having a secret party out in the middle of nowhere.

Satan
01-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Well, if you want to know why there aren't any hookers at Bohemian Grove, just ask Dick Nixon.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN2GS3b8cyU