PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Memories...

classicdude
07-04-2004, 06:01 PM
:tits:

Come on guys, the girlfriend and/or wife ain't looking! Tell your stories. I happen to wear glasses and I remember this time I was in a club, I didn't realize how much body makeup these dancer/entertainers wear. Well, I got the 'treatment' between this one honey's knockers and when she was done, my glasses were so caked up, I couldn't even see the stage any more! :D

Sarge
07-04-2004, 07:54 PM
THe first time I went to a strip club.. I will never forget it.
I went with a buddy from high school with fake id's.

We went to some place in Tampa..
Can't remember.
It was purple... but what strip club isn't.

We were watching this nasty chick strip.. she put 3 fingers in her twat..

This chick was ugly.. stretch marks.. gut .. the whole nine yards.
We didn't know how to pick a decent strip club.. for christ sakes we were 16!

Anyways while she was fingering herself my friend turned to me to laugh and make fun of this bitch.
While he had his head turned this stripper instered the fingers that were in her pussy.. into my friends mouth.
He instantly turned his head.. spit.. and proceeded to throw up.
It was great.
That pleace was nasty.. never went back.

twonabomber
07-05-2004, 04:10 PM
what happens at the club, stays at the club. them's the rules. sorry.

Mr GrumpyAss
07-05-2004, 05:10 PM
My buddy Dan and I went to the local strip joint one night. There was this broad on stage, and man did she look like she was decaying. Anyway she put banana cream all over her snatch, and got my buddy to lick it all off. The next day he was in the hospital with a sever throat infection.

Coincidence.....I think not LOL :uck:

Sarge
07-06-2004, 11:58 AM
YUCK!
He must have been drunk!

Mr GrumpyAss
07-06-2004, 09:28 PM
Oh he was Sarge.

But im sorry, when her snatch looked like there was banana cream oozing out of it before she put it on.Well there is not enough booze in the world that could make me think it was lickable.

Big Troubles
07-06-2004, 09:35 PM
riiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt. hey, MGA!? Ive been to the strip bar with you before....stop lying...you are the most perfverted fuck I know.

Mr GrumpyAss
07-06-2004, 09:44 PM
That maybe Mr "I was so drunk I couldn't see the women in red" LOL. But I wouldn't lick a dirty snatch. No matter how perverted I am.

Big Troubles
07-06-2004, 09:49 PM
no just wear pink bunny slippers on the stage, with a fin note in your mouth and a 40 year old whore picking up the 5 with her snatch. Much better.... :confused:

Mr GrumpyAss
07-06-2004, 09:54 PM
LMAO! oh ya I forgot about that. But first of all, she wasn't 40 she was in her 20's, and she looked like Sunny from WWF. Second they were brown fluffy bunny slippers not pink!

Big Troubles
07-06-2004, 09:56 PM
brown slippers and a look a like wrestling whore! Much better. Still single? :D :D :D

:wow2:

bru87tr
07-08-2004, 04:58 PM
my first trip and the sweet thang squat in front of me and pushed my ace in her tits. well I got so excited I took each hand and grabbed both ass cheeks! she said no , you cant do that! I dont mind but they will throw you out. well to big guys threw me out while my buddies stayed with the bach party, drank beer, enjoyed football on tv and naked woman..... and had fun. so outside I climbed to the roof and cut the cable feed to the whole place.

a few hours later my buddies came out and I said how was the game. they said the fucking cable died and nobody in the place could figure out what was wrong.

fuckers! my fault I got thrown out but their fault for throwing a soaking wet hard on outside for 3 hours. lol :)

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 07:16 PM
Went to a strip club with my hubby. All the sexy women were coming up to ME and asking ME if I wanted a lap dance. Finally I asked one of them to dance WITH me for my hubby. We gave him a tag team lap dance he'll never forget. The girl on stage lost the crowds attention! My hubby, me and the lil lap dancer stole the show! Needless to say, afterwards, all the men kept asking my hubby where he found me and bragged! Dude, That's my WIFE!

BrownSound1
07-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Ummm...Cheetah III, Atlanta, May 2002 hung with DLR and the band. The strippers were great, but there was just something surreal about walking into a strip club with Diamond Dave and being part of the posse'. I'll never forget the doors opening..we start walking, and it is like it is in slow motion..every head in the place turned and looked our way.

I had an experience similar to Sarge....A friend of mine was getting hitched so we took him up to a strip club that is notoriously nasty in Tennessee...the Boobie Bungalow. Anyway, we're sitting there talking, and this nasty ass bitch walks up to my best friend and says..."Hey honey, do you want some of this pussy?" He turns to her and says..."Don't you threaten me like that, Goddamn it!!" Needless to say that skank was PISSED.