PDA

View Full Version : January 12th

Seshmeister
01-13-2016, 07:44 PM
Show #8

Part 1 (http://rotharmy.com/RothRadio/jan/1-12-06/1-12-06%201.mp3)

Part 2 (http://rotharmy.com/RothRadio/jan/1-12-06/1-12-06%202.mp3)

Part 3 (http://rotharmy.com/RothRadio/jan/1-12-06/1-12-06%203.mp3)

Part 4 (http://rotharmy.com/RothRadio/jan/1-12-06/1-12-06%204.mp3)

twonabomber
01-14-2016, 08:03 AM
Post by: twonabomber on January 12, 2006, 06:00:19 AM
who gets on the air today? we'll see...

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 08:43:10 AM
I'm giving it one helluva effort! I'm on two phones, and they got me on hold on one of them!

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 08:58:14 AM
If the topic stays where it is, I can habla espanol with Dave! That would be cool!

Post by: Full Bug on January 12, 2006, 09:50:56 AM
Has the show been good today Ham? Just woke up, but might tune in a few minutes....

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 09:59:39 AM
It's not bad. I've had my cell on one ear, and the housephone on the other in an attempt to get on there today. Damn near got through too, it requires more patience than I have though.
I wanna have a conversation with Dave in Spanish, and plug the site at the end of it. That would kick serious ass!
I'm still trying!

Post by: Full Bug on January 12, 2006, 10:06:11 AM
Quote from: hambon4lif

I wanna have a conversation with Dave in Spanish, and plug the site at the end of it. That would kick serious ass!

Knowing Dave, he would love a call like that, keep trying bro....
Who is the guy on now with Dave, they are talking about Sammy and aliens or something?

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 10:11:15 AM
The topic has shifted to UFO's and Sammy Hagar, and I don't have a nice thing to say about either one of 'em!

Post by: Full Bug on January 12, 2006, 10:17:46 AM
I believe something strange is going on with UFO's, but this dude is a flake....

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 10:47:09 AM
Damnit! I don't think they're taking anymore calls today. The phone just keeps ringing, but no one's answering.
Not a bad show today. I've noticed the show rolls much better when Dave has guests on, even though I think this UFO guy is a kook, you can see the difference when there's a conversation going on.

Damnit to hell!! I'll try again tomorrow.

Post by: Full Bug on January 12, 2006, 10:56:54 AM
One thing I hope Dave works on is he spends way to much time on a certain subject, but its cool, the show will get better, overall I still enjoy listening to the show.....

Post by: Krellwars on January 12, 2006, 11:26:40 AM
Im sorry but what a dissapointment. This show is almost as scripted as Daves one liners. If I hear extrodinary one more time Im gonna fuckin puke. Enough with the Sammy and Eddie bashing already. Im embarrassed to tell anyone to listen in. I hope u dont blow the 12 million over 3 years so u can fade into oblivion. At this point Id be happy with a corny AM drive to work show. I love David Lee, though it dont sound like it, but this show might be the WORST thing I have ever heard on radio. All his little stories about his past can be found per batum in his "tell All" biograghy. Not even 2 weeks into his show and at 1030 theres 3 people talkin about his show on this site Cmon Dave, Gimme a break!!!

Post by: Krellwars on January 12, 2006, 11:30:45 AM
Full Bug, I think youre better off rollin a fattie and plowin that fine piece of ass in that picturefor some real enjoyment, God bless you if u r tappin that

Post by: twonabomber on January 12, 2006, 11:33:12 AM
what the fuck is per batum?

Post by: Krellwars on January 12, 2006, 11:34:34 AM
hambon lemme habla espanol to you ... tu tengo Sirrius. the only way to get through and talk to Dave is going through a 5 minute interrigation process. Free radio my ass

Post by: Krellwars on January 12, 2006, 11:35:28 AM
per batum is latin for "word for word"

Post by: HatefulMotherfucker on January 12, 2006, 11:40:04 AM
That's "verbatim," cocktard.

Post by: Lou on January 12, 2006, 11:41:04 AM
LMMFAO!!!!!!!

Reminds me of the time when Eyes aka Eyes of the Night thought "ultimatum" was spelled "altimatum," and somehow fucked up the phrase "one fell swoop" with something really stupid.

Post by: HatefulMotherfucker on January 12, 2006, 11:43:24 AM
Once that UFO guy got on the air, the show really picked up.

Apparently, Dave needs somebody to work off of in order to get the best out of him. Hmmmm, what other situations has this been a factor in before...somebody who doesn't quite agree with Dave pushes him to be better...hmm...

Post by: Lou on January 12, 2006, 11:44:58 AM
I agree, his supporting cast are really dull.

Post by: Krellwars on January 12, 2006, 11:46:42 AM
hey,a Rhodes scholar Im not, but I can be a fuckin retard "like Ive never heard that before" and still be honest enough to know that Daves radio show sucks . I live in NY bro, EVERYBODY I talk to is like what and who is that person? Cocktard? yeah maybebut I will give myself an "A" for tryin

Post by: Wooda on January 12, 2006, 11:46:53 AM
Quote from: HatefulMotherfucker
Once that UFO guy got on the air, the show really picked up.

Apparently, Dave needs somebody to work off of in order to get the best out of him. Hmmmm, what other situations has this been a factor in before...somebody who doesn't quite agree with Dave pushes him to be better...hmm...
Bingo, Dave is the Dan Aykroud of radio. He is great when among friends, but not so good solo!

Post by: HatefulMotherfucker on January 12, 2006, 11:47:28 AM
Quote from: Lou
I agree, his supporting cast are really dull.

It's not that they're dull, it's that they agree with Dave too much. If somebody brings a different point of view to the table, it makes Dave think harder and perform better, in whatever area he may be performing in.

Just like Eddie pushed Dave to be his best. Well, more accurately, they pushed each other. They've both gotten gradually worse since parting ways, so that means they both need somebody who doesn't agree with them. They really need to mend fences and write an album. I don't even want a tour at this point, but give us one last good album.

Post by: Wooda on January 12, 2006, 11:48:35 AM
Is it just me, or are all these once a millenium posters on the same schedule?

Post by: HatefulMotherfucker on January 12, 2006, 11:50:35 AM
Quote from: Krellwars
hey,a Rhodes scholar Im not, but I can be a fuckin retard "like Ive never heard that before" and still be honest enough to know that Daves radio show sucks . I live in NY bro, EVERYBODY I talk to is like what and who is that person? Cocktard? yeah maybebut I will give myself an "A" for tryin

You may give yourself an "A" for trying, but I'll personally give you a D for "retard." See, you're too stupid to even get that.

The rest of that is barely comprehensible. Really, you weren't a big fan of spelling or reading, were you? Popularity doesn't matter to me when I pick what I enjoy, he's got a 3 year contract so I could personally care less when you and your little pissant friends go "David who?" Buy a HIM record and shut your pissflaps.

Post by: Brett on January 12, 2006, 11:50:46 AM

ROFL!!!! Per Batum.

I think it's latin for "dumbshit" actually.

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 11:51:26 AM
Quote from: Wooda
It's got something to do with UFO's.

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 11:53:56 AM
hambon lemme habla espanol to you ... tu tengo Sirrius.
usted es todavia otro uno con una opinion prematura
yo no me abono al sirius, asa que zanja el discurso....

Post by: Wooda on January 12, 2006, 11:54:07 AM
It's got something to do with UFO's.
You mean the "Ugly Fucking Oriental" kind ?

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 11:57:15 AM
You mean the "Ugly Fucking Oriental" kind ?
Sum Ting to that effect :D

Post by: SumTingWong on January 12, 2006, 12:01:01 PM
Sum Ting to that effect :D
Way 2 go Gi! Need to have sum Fri Ri!

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 12:05:32 PM
LMAO! Oh brudda!

Post by: Catfish on January 12, 2006, 12:41:38 PM
Im sorry but what a dissapointment. This show is almost as scripted as Daves one liners. If I hear extrodinary one more time Im gonna fuckin puke. Enough with the Sammy and Eddie bashing already. Im embarrassed to tell anyone to listen in. I hope u dont blow the 12 million over 3 years so u can fade into oblivion. At this point Id be happy with a corny AM drive to work show. I love David Lee, though it dont sound like it, but this show might be the WORST thing I have ever heard on radio. All his little stories about his past can be found per batum in his "tell All" biograghy. Not even 2 weeks into his show and at 1030 theres 3 people talkin about his show on this site Cmon Dave, Gimme a break!!!

You should take this post and email it to the station.

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 12:42:05 PM
Como el infierno juzga usted una exposicion cuando es solo una semana y un medio viejo?
Quien debara decir que la exposicion no se mejorara?
Howard Severo era la radio atroz en sus fases iniciales tambien, le da una oportunidad.

Post by: Catfish on January 12, 2006, 12:42:30 PM

LMAO!!!

What a fucking dork!

Post by: Krellwars on January 12, 2006, 12:43:15 PM
You may give yourself an "A" for trying, but I'll personally give you a D for "retard." See, you're too stupid to even get that.

The rest of that is barely comprehensible. Really, you weren't a big fan of spelling or reading, were you? Popularity doesn't matter to me when I pick what I enjoy, he's got a 3 year contract so I could personally care less when you and your little pissant friends go "David who?" Buy a HIM record and shut your pissflaps.

Im glad spelling and reading are so important to you,especially when the "man" you worship has made a "career" of freelancing. Pissant, pissflaps,sounds like you were pissed upon as a kid. But I am glad you enjoy DLRs show. Just make sure you talk to your assistant manager at Wal Mart to change your schedule to the day shift cause Dave will be doin the 11PM to 3AM overnite show sooner than you think tough guy

Post by: Catfish on January 12, 2006, 12:44:24 PM
Quote from: Brett
ROFL!!!! Per Batum.

What a fucken PION!

Post by: HatefulMotherfucker on January 12, 2006, 01:37:57 PM
Im glad spelling and reading are so important to you,especially when the "man" you worship has made a "career" of freelancing. Pissant, pissflaps,sounds like you were pissed upon as a kid. But I am glad you enjoy DLRs show. Just make sure you talk to your assistant manager at Wal Mart to change your schedule to the day shift cause Dave will be doin the 11PM to 3AM overnite show sooner than you think tough guy

Is that really all that you have?

You make it sound like "freelancing," which you used incorrectly, means "spelling shit wrong and having no idea what I'm talking about." Stop using words that are out of your league in order to make it seem like you have a decent vocabulary. Assclown.

Yawn, I was pissed upon. Whoa, watch out there. You told me off big time. Woo. Man, you're good. Haha. No wait, I lied. That was the single most pathetic response I've ever seen on any board to anything. Congratualtions on your honor, or as you would say, "honer."

And I don't work at Wal-Mart. Why don't you tell the boys on the corner that you can work in the mornings now because you don't like his show? They'll be thrilled to hear they can pump you up the ass while it's daylight. Especially since they can donkey punch you and run away without paying, you worthless waste of life. Now go on back to junior high and take 7th grade English (you know, the language that you try to speak) classes and this time, don't fail them.

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 01:46:18 PM
Is that really all that you have?

You make it sound like "freelancing," which you used incorrectly, means "spelling shit wrong and having no idea what I'm talking about." Stop using words that are out of your league in order to make it seem like you have a decent vocabulary. Assclown.

Yawn, I was pissed upon. Whoa, watch out there. You told me off big time. Woo. Man, you're good. Haha. No wait, I lied. That was the single most pathetic response I've ever seen on any board to anything. Congratualtions on your honor, or as you would say, "honer."

And I don't work at Wal-Mart. Why don't you tell the boys on the corner that you can work in the mornings now because you don't like his show? They'll be thrilled to hear they can pump you up the ass while it's daylight. Especially since they can donkey punch you and run away without paying, you worthless waste of life. Now go on back to junior high and take 7th grade English (you know, the language that you try to speak) classes and this time, don't fail them.
LMAO! That was 'venomous'!...or 'per venonomous', depending on who's reading.

Post by: Strung on January 12, 2006, 02:06:45 PM

Hey thanks to Walker I have the lowest post count on the damn net!

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 02:10:14 PM
Quote from: Strung
Hey thanks to Walker I have the lowest post count on the damn net!
What the hell is it with you and 'post counts'? Why the hell should it matter?

Post by: Wooda on January 12, 2006, 02:11:25 PM
Como el infierno juzga usted una exposicion cuando es solo una semana y un medio viejo?
Quien debara decir que la exposicion no se mejorara?
Howard Severo era la radio atroz en sus fases iniciales tambien, le da una oportunidad.
Hambon, are you from southern Israel?

Post by: Strung on January 12, 2006, 02:11:55 PM
What the hell is it with you and 'post counts'? Why the hell should it matter?

uhh, It doesn't. That's why I asked Walker to make it was it is. You know I don't give a damn man.

Post by: Strung on January 12, 2006, 02:13:40 PM
What the hell is it with you and 'post counts'? Why the hell should it matter?[/QUOTE]

Oh and it matters if you want to join in any trade games here. At least it did at one time.

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 02:20:06 PM
Hambon, are you from southern Israel?
No, but I lived in California long enough to pick up espanol. You can scream "Turn that fuckin' leafblower off" all you want to, but they won't understand you at all.
Learning the language also gives you insight. For instance, if you are standing next to two mexicans, and they're speaking spanish to each other right there in front of you, they're really talking shit about you.
It's really hard to live in California for any length of time, and not know spanish.
Comprende?

Post by: Catfish on January 12, 2006, 02:20:59 PM
No, but I lived in California long enough to pick up espanol. You can scream "Turn that fuckin' leafblower off" all you want to, but they won't understand you at all.
Learning the language also gives you insight. For instance, if you are standing next to two mexicans, and they're speaking spanish to each other right there in front of you, they're really talking shit about you.
It's really hard to live in California for any length of time, and not know spanish.
Comprende?

I refuse to learn that dirty languge spoken by those filthy people.

Post by: Strung on January 12, 2006, 02:25:11 PM
Quote from: Catfish
I would love to learn that language. I admire you hambone.

WTF!!

Post by: Wooda on January 12, 2006, 02:30:27 PM
Comprende?
Whenever I encounter 2 cans I just say Somos la inmigración and what them run.

Post by: HatefulMotherfucker on January 12, 2006, 02:34:03 PM
Catfish

Walk up to a fine Spanish girl and say "Tengo culo sucio, quieres chupa mi carne?"

You'll get a nice reaction.

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 02:36:29 PM
Whenever I encounter 2 cans I just say Somos la inmigración and what them run.
Screaming that out can evacuate an entire city out in SoCal. I LMAO by how fast they move when they hear it.

Post by: Wooda on January 12, 2006, 02:38:12 PM
Quiero dormir con usted esta noche

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 02:39:31 PM
Catfish

Walk up to a fine Spanish girl and say "Tengo culo sucio, quieres chupa mi carne?"

You'll get a nice reaction.
Whispering 'conchas du madre' in her ear will get you a blowjob you won't believe.

Post by: Wooda on January 12, 2006, 02:40:03 PM
Things that can be heard at a Mean Machine concert "el enano canta"!

Post by: NE169 on January 12, 2006, 02:43:54 PM
Quote from: Brett
ROFL!!!! Per Batum.

LOL

It's only a matter of time before the pion/peon debate reprises itself!

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 02:50:16 PM
Things that can be heard at a Mean Machine concert "el enano canta"!
ese cantante es la clase de la luz en los pantalones!

Post by: Wooda on January 12, 2006, 02:52:13 PM
more things that can be heard at a Mean Mchine concert! "el tipo calvo se parece a osmond de doony"

Post by: clag515 on January 12, 2006, 03:25:23 PM
All of a sudden it looks like this thread has turned into the South American Thread 2005

Post by: Wooda on January 12, 2006, 03:29:48 PM
Quote from: clag515
All of a sudden it looks like this thread has turned into the South American Thread 2005
joda a su madre

Post by: Catfish on January 12, 2006, 03:31:19 PM
This thread licks my nads!

Post by: Wooda on January 12, 2006, 03:31:40 PM
Well I am glad your happy

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 03:40:33 PM
usted no puede lamer lo que no esta alli, va obtiene su asno dado un punetazo imbecil! :D

Post by: Catfish on January 12, 2006, 03:42:49 PM
Back on topic, I LMAO when Roth called Hagar's hometown of Fontana (a shitty, white trash area in SoCal), 'Fontucky'--which is what me and my pals like to call it, too.

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 03:46:09 PM
I lived 10 minutes away from that place, I know it's a shithole!

Post by: RBrad on January 12, 2006, 04:04:24 PM
Back on topic, I LMAO when Roth called Hagar's hometown of Fontana (a shitty, white trash area in SoCal), 'Fontucky'--which is what me and my pals like to call it, too.

hey I was born in that shit hole too, quit talking smack. thank God I'm living the High Life somewhere without the smog and trash and cows and dead catfish

Post by: Catfish on January 12, 2006, 04:22:46 PM
Quote from: RBrad
hey I was born in that shit hole too, quit talking smack. thank God I'm living the High Life somewhere without the smog and trash and cows and dead catfish

First off, what can I say? I'm shocked that you come from such a incestuous rat hole. And as a die-hard Cabo Homo, it's all-the-more fitting.

And now you live moments away from a shitty Wabo Cantina. My, how you've grown in the world.

Post by: Lou on January 12, 2006, 05:41:33 PM

Maybe that's why Chelle loves Van Hagar so much! She's from there you know!

Post by: clag515 on January 12, 2006, 06:59:05 PM
joda a su madre

Gracias, pero no deseo por eso.

Post by: hambon4lif on January 12, 2006, 08:18:56 PM
El acaba de decir usted tener el sexo con su madre?

Post by: Strung on January 12, 2006, 09:27:43 PM

WOW! clag that's great, Spanish class is paying off I see.

Post by: Seshmeister on January 12, 2006, 10:00:39 PM
Good show but the UFO thing always pisses me off.

Guy calls in saying his friends and him saw a UFO?

Fucking right he did. An Unidentified Flying Object. So this asshole and his pals couldn't identify it? There's a fucking surprise.

The other night there was this strange light hanging under the moon here, looked really strange, kind of flickered around. I just saw a UFO!

So I went and looked it up and it was Mars which happens to be in an unusual position in my sky just now.

So it is now an IFO...

I think this whole thang was to have another go at Hagar. Hagar is a fuckwit but it's not his fault his dad was a loser that died on a park bench and even I think it's a bit harsh for Dave to go after that.

I think Dave really fucking hates that guy even more than we do...:)

Cheers!

:gulp:

Post by: clag515 on January 12, 2006, 10:01:49 PM
Quote from: Strung
WOW! clag that's great, Spanish class is paying off I see.

LMMFAO!!!

Post by: clag515 on January 12, 2006, 11:41:25 PM
El acaba de decir usted tener el sexo con su madre?

Si esa era una pregunta, el debio haber usado signos de interrogacion. ¿verdad? jejejeje

Post by: Hellraiser! on January 13, 2006, 01:35:01 PM
Portuguese as second language!!!!!!! I´ll call Dave!!!!! And talk with him in Portuguese!

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 02:07:45 PM
Quote from: Seshmeister
I think this whole thang was to have another go at Hagar. Hagar is a fuckwit but it's not his fault his dad was a loser that died on a park bench and even I think it's a bit harsh for Dave to go after that.

I think Dave really fucking hates that guy even more than we do...:)

Cheers!

Sesh, you make a most excellent point.

Dave does have a deep rooted hate for Sammy on many levels. Ed & Al loved Montrose in the early days, it is true that people spoke of the Sammy connection before the 1st lp, but the single biggest reason in my opinion is plain as the nose on any of our faces.

Dave was not 100% capable of turning VH into what he wanted, but Sammy came in and in 1 album had VH sounding exactly like solo Sammy. How many times do I have to say that 5150 is nothing more than a second rate Standing Hampton.

Then top it off with the fact that the Video age was just hitting full stride when Dave left VH, so all the DVD and other medium crap VH has released has Sammy all over it. And lastly, even though he is a few pounds heavier, it is less of a stretch to see and hear Sammy who looks and sounds almost the same, then it is to hear DLR walk and talk his way through a set of oldies because his voice is shot, his hair is gone, and the Lipo didn't quite get it all.

twonabomber
01-14-2016, 08:04 AM
Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 02:22:34 PM
Sesh, you make a most excellent point.

Dave does have a deep rooted hate for Sammy on many levels. Ed & Al loved Montrose in the early days, it is true that people spoke of the Sammy connection before the 1st lp, but the single biggest reason in my opinion is plain as the nose on any of our faces.

Dave was not 100% capable of turning VH into what he wanted, but Sammy came in and in 1 album had VH sounding exactly like solo Sammy. How many times do I have to say that 5150 is nothing more than a second rate Standing Hampton.

Then top it off with the fact that the Video age was just hitting full stride when Dave left VH, so all the DVD and other medium crap VH has released has Sammy all over it. And lastly, even though he is a few pounds heavier, it is less of a stretch to see and hear Sammy who looks and sounds almost the same, then it is to hear DLR walk and talk his way through a set of oldies because his voice is shot, his hair is gone, and the Lipo didn't quite get it all.

You ought to be fired from this site for this sorry post.

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 02:42:03 PM
You ought to be fired from this site for this sorry post.

Fuckfish, you can't handle the fact that Dave was making nothing more than soundtracks for his videos.

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 02:43:51 PM
Quote from: Von Halen
Fuckfish, you can't handle the fact that Dave was making nothing more than soundtracks for his videos.

That's not what I'm talking about, dickless. I'm talking about Wooda's constant ball-scrubbing of Sammy Hagar! It's sickening and downright putrid coming from someone in such a leadership role.

Fire that man!

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 02:46:40 PM
That's not what I'm talking about, dickless. I'm talking about Wooda's constant ball-scrubbing of Sammy Hagar! It's sickening and downright putrid coming from someone in such a leadership role.

Fire that man!
If you call 2 posts constant, then you and Sesh need to start PMing to plan strategy!

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 02:49:59 PM
If you call 2 posts constant, then you and Sesh need to start PMing to plan strategy!

Fuck off!

You've been championing "Standing Hambone" or whatever the fuck shitty album for a week now!

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 02:52:54 PM
Fuck off!

You've been championing "Standing Hambone" or whatever the fuck shitty album for a week now!
Now why on earth drag Hambon into this?

Standing Hampton is a fine LP on the 5150 scale!

Next week I am going for an all out push on the WHAM "Music From The Edge Of Heaven" disc.

Will that be in keeping with your strict code of conduct standards?

Post by: twonabomber on January 13, 2006, 02:53:55 PM

Next week I am going for an all out push on the WHAM "Music From The Edge Of Heaven" disc.

uh-oh.

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 03:01:49 PM
Now why on earth drag Hambon into this?

Standing Hampton is a fine LP on the 5150 scale!

Will that be in keeping with your strict code of conduct standards?

Shout, shout, let it all out........

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 03:08:06 PM
Shout, shout, let it all out........

That's Tears for Fears shit-head.

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 03:11:20 PM
OK and you knowing about Tears For Fears is not as bad as me saying something nice about Sammy?

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 03:15:30 PM

BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!

I can't believe you know that. Well, yes I can.....

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 03:19:54 PM
OK and you knowing about Tears For Fears is not as bad as me saying something nice about Sammy?

There's a difference between knowing the name of the band that did one of the most popular pop songs of all time...and knowing the innermost doings of Sammy Hagar and his shitty albums. Especially at THIS site.

Go jam your copy of ZOA or whatever the fuck, up your bung, sideways!

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 03:20:14 PM
BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!

I can't believe you know that. Well, yes I can.....

Eat shit, ******lips!

Post by: Lou on January 13, 2006, 03:22:02 PM

But on the same token, you think his videos are great, right?

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 03:23:02 PM

Yeah, I don't know what Von meant by that dumbassed comment. I'm sure he'd rather watch his hero Sammy Hagar blow kisses into the screen during VH videos...

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 03:24:22 PM

Yeah. The videos are great. The music sucks, but the videos are great.

It's obvious it was about the videos for Dave, and not about the music. That's why he hired that shitty Vai.

Post by: Lou on January 13, 2006, 03:25:26 PM
I wonder if they'll release a 20th anniversary edition of EEAS. I'm sure that'd sell really well!

Post by: Full Bug on January 13, 2006, 03:27:44 PM
I thought Mod in-fighting was suppost to be dealt with in PM's?

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 03:30:09 PM
Quote from: Full Bug

This isn't fighting. This is spirited discussion!

Keep it up and I'll show you fighting!!!!

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 03:30:50 PM
Isn't this the MOD Forum?

I guess I made a mistake, I saw Von posting and thought for sure I was in the MOD forum, cause it's the only place he posts in!:spin:

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 03:31:34 PM

Yes, Yes, Yes, just stay there on the carpet with your head down kicking your feet!

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 03:31:44 PM
Isn't this the MOD Forum?

I guess I made a mistake, I saw Von posting and thought for sure I was in the MOD forum, cause it's the only place he posts in!:spin:

Fuck you Wooda! That's not true!

Post by: Full Bug on January 13, 2006, 03:32:13 PM

Ah well, there ya go.....It wasnt a complaint, just an observation, I want to see who comes out on top with this battle....

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 03:32:33 PM
Fuck you Wooda! That's not true!
Everybody wants to rule the ......

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 03:32:45 PM
I wonder if they'll release a 20th anniversary edition of EEAS. I'm sure that'd sell really well!

Yeah. That motherfucker has stood the test of time, hasn't it. :rolleyes:

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 03:33:31 PM
Ah well, there ya go.....It wasnt a complaint, just an observation, I want to see who comes out on top with this battle....

Shut the fuck up Full Bong!

Post by: Full Bug on January 13, 2006, 03:34:26 PM
Yeah. That motherfucker has stood the test of time, hasn't it. :rolleyes:

Hey! At least that album gave us Big Trouble.....

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 03:34:42 PM
Good strategy, take the weak guy out first!

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 03:35:21 PM
Go jam your copy of ZOA or whatever the fuck, up your bung, sideways!

D.O.A.?

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 03:36:27 PM

I didn't take out Fuckfish!

Post by: Full Bug on January 13, 2006, 03:36:30 PM

You shut the fuck up old geezer, dont you have a hip replacement appointment or something?

Post by: Lou on January 13, 2006, 03:37:31 PM
Does anyone besides me think that the EEAS videos were pretty friggin' gay?

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 03:40:17 PM
Does anyone besides me think that the EEAS videos were pretty friggin' gay?
I agree, Dave wearing that Michael Anthony Catchers Mit on his head and romping around with a horse tell stinks of Village People vibe!

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 03:42:00 PM
You shut the fuck up old geezer, dont you have a hip replacement appointment or something?

No!

Post by: Lou on January 13, 2006, 03:42:02 PM
You forgot about the pink spandex and hint of lipstick.

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 03:43:00 PM
D.O.A.?

That's fucken blasphemy.

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 03:43:29 PM
I didn't take out Fuckfish!

I took your wife out the other night! :anal:

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 03:45:16 PM
Choose Life!

Post by: Full Bug on January 13, 2006, 03:45:47 PM

I resent that statement.....

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 03:46:49 PM
I resent that statement.....
Would you like to fight the boss on your own?

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 03:47:30 PM
Choose Life!

No, I didn't. I put it inside of her butt!

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 03:48:19 PM
No, I didn't. I put it inside of her butt!
Did you bang it out to the Mean Machine DVD?

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 03:49:56 PM
Did you bang it out to the Mean Machine DVD?

Yes, and I only lasted through the first verse of 'Get Off My Cloud!'

Post by: Full Bug on January 13, 2006, 03:50:57 PM
Would you like to fight the boss on your own?

If you mean Von, I try not to pick on the elderly....

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 03:51:24 PM
Yes, and I only lasted through the first verse of 'Get Off My Cloud!'
I thought you might have gotten to "Dirty Deeds Done To Von's Sheep"

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 03:51:26 PM
I still can't believe Fish is a Tears For Fears expert. What a PUSSY.

You lost your right to ever bag on Clichegar again.

I don't know what's worse. Your infaguation with solo Dave, or Tears For Queers!

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 03:51:58 PM
If you mean Von, I try not to pick on the elderly....
I don't hit fags in glasses either!

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 03:53:33 PM
I thought you might have gotten to "Dirty Deeds Done To Von's Sheep"

Wouldn't that mean I'd be fucking LUTS????

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 03:53:37 PM
I don't hit fags in glasses either!

You can both blow me! That way you can kiss each other, and suck my cock at the same time!

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 03:53:59 PM
Wouldn't that mean I'd be fucking LUTS????
Yes and then you would have to have Span for desert

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 03:55:02 PM
You can both blow me! That way you can kiss each other, and suck my cock at the same time!
Don't feel bad about fantasizing about two men, your hero does it also!

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 03:57:33 PM
Don't feel bad about fantasizing about two men, your hero does it also!

Fuckfish fantasizes about two men?

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 03:58:43 PM
You almost got it right, they are both just about bald, but one is still funny and can still sing!

Post by: Lou on January 13, 2006, 04:14:20 PM
I don't know Von, maybe The Police are worse than Tears for Fears.

Post by: Lou on January 13, 2006, 04:54:47 PM
Rumor has it Cuntfish's CD collection has a lot of INXS CD's in it too!

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 05:01:44 PM
Rumor has it Cuntfish's CD collection has a lot of INXS CD's in it too!
That just takes the cake!

Tears For Fears & INXS, I'll bet he sleeps with some Thompson Twins & Dead or Alive cd's under his pillow!

At least Hagar has electric guitar in his music!

Post by: Lou on January 13, 2006, 05:03:46 PM
Maybe he's got some The The and The Smiths in there. Great stuff.

Post by: Wooda on January 13, 2006, 05:04:39 PM
Maybe he's got some The The and The Smiths in there. Great stuff.
Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now!

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 05:18:29 PM

I'm your hero, bro?

:spin:

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 05:18:41 PM
I bet he was gay for Men Without Hats!

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 05:19:36 PM
I don't know Von, maybe The Police are worse than Tears for Fears.

The Police are worse than anyone.

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 05:19:59 PM
I'm your hero, bro?

:spin:

Uh, yeah.

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 05:20:50 PM
I bet he was gay for Men Without Hats!

I've never heard of them.

And I couldn't name a KROKUS song if it landed on my bald fucking head!

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 05:21:41 PM
The Police are worse than anyone.

INXS put that shitty band to SHAME.

INXS was at least entertaining and upbeat and fun to listen to with lots of different sounds.

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 05:21:57 PM
I've never heard of them.

And I couldn't name a KROKUS song if it landed on my bald fucking head!

That's because you don't like guitar rock!

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 05:24:57 PM
That's because you don't like guitar rock!

You, a fan of 5150 and Oyoumisshim2, have a lot of nerve saying something like that to me!

Post by: Lou on January 13, 2006, 06:56:07 PM
INXS put that shitty band to SHAME.

INXS was at least entertaining and upbeat and fun to listen to with lots of different sounds.

Replace "INXS" with "The Police" in that quote, and that's my opinion about the two bands.

Post by: twonabomber on January 13, 2006, 07:01:33 PM
nah, INXS was great. that little pussy they have singing now sucks.

Post by: Catfish on January 13, 2006, 07:03:22 PM
Quote from: twonabomber
nah, INXS was great. that little pussy they have singing now sucks.

Have you heard the new one? What do you think?

I think it's kind of boring, and an attempt to sound like they did in the mid-80s.

But I do think 'Pretty Vegas' is a really great song.

Post by: twonabomber on January 13, 2006, 07:52:45 PM
i hate that guy, i will not be buying the new disc.

i've heard Pretty Vegas on VH1, but i don't like the singer.

i bet he bails after this tour.

i would rather listen to the Max Q disc and Michael Hutchence solo project than anything that little cocksmoker JD Fortune is on.

Post by: Von Halen on January 13, 2006, 07:59:25 PM
But I do think 'Pretty Vegas' is a really great song.

BWAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!

"a really great song". What a fucking MORON!

Post by: Seshmeister on January 13, 2006, 08:00:30 PM
And lastly, even though he is a few pounds heavier, it is less of a stretch to see and hear Sammy who looks and sounds almost the same, then it is to hear DLR walk and talk his way through a set of oldies because his voice is shot, his hair is gone, and the Lipo didn't quite get it all.

I fucking strongly disagree with the last part of your post.

Sammy was fucking shit in 1985 and so now that he is only 20% worse than fucking shit why should anyone be jealous of that.

Also why should I care about Roth's hair or 6 pack. I've never wanted to fuck him...

His voice is fine. It's not as good but it's good enough. I would rather listen to Roth singing in 2006 than most people that are cuntsidered technically good rock singers.

I like the sound of his voice it's got a ton of warmth and character.

It's fucking rock not Pavarotti.

Then again I'm the guy that used to love going to Ozzy shows in the mid 80s when he couldn't sing a fucking note.

Cheers!

Post by: Seshmeister on January 13, 2006, 08:02:10 PM
Oh and EEAS is in the top 10 best albums ever recorded by anyone...

The fact it hasn't aged as well as some stuff makes no difference to me.

Post by: TwoFoolsAMinute on January 13, 2006, 08:02:29 PM
So...pretty much...every band that ever recorded sucks, and everything David Lee Roth ever did was Gay...Am I getting the general consensus of this board?

Post by: Seshmeister on January 13, 2006, 08:16:03 PM
No just the consensus of a few grumpy old men...:)

Post by: TwoFoolsAMinute on January 13, 2006, 08:26:58 PM
Good, I wasnt' sure I agreed with that.

Post by: Seshmeister on January 13, 2006, 08:48:25 PM
It seems that for some of the people that saw Roth in CVH in the early 80s he was so fucking good it ruined everything else he did later.

Post by: TwoFoolsAMinute on January 13, 2006, 09:43:15 PM
Oh...I get it. I'm pretty sure that the only VH album everyone agrees was good was Fair Warning. WACF was gay. Diver Down was all covers. 1984 was keyboard pop and the beginning of the end. Is it safe to say that this group is far from being fans of David Lee Roth or Classic Van Halen.

Post by: Seshmeister on January 13, 2006, 10:01:04 PM
I dunno I get cuntfused all the time about the taste of even our mods and webmasters here.

I can't remember anyone not liking WACF.

Anyhoo please never feel that the opinions of the staff here are any more(or less) valid than anyone else here.

Post by: twonabomber on January 13, 2006, 10:14:14 PM
I dunno I get cuntfused all the time about the taste of even our mods and webmasters here.

i dunno, look at what MTV was playing around 85-87...a little of everything, instead of primarily hip-hop and rap like they do now...my music collection reflects that.

Post by: Seshmeister on January 13, 2006, 10:49:17 PM
Let's face it most people are trapped in the music of their youth. The ones that aren't are even sadder than we are.:)

Post by: twonabomber on January 13, 2006, 10:53:32 PM
there is nothing more pathetic than someone my age telling me how they are into Nickelback.

Post by: Seshmeister on January 13, 2006, 10:59:26 PM
Quote from: twonabomber
there is nothing more pathetic than someone my age telling me how they are into Nickelback.

Indeed or when you were young one of your friends saying their favorite band were the Beatles...

Post by: Von Halen on January 14, 2006, 12:09:46 AM
Oh and EEAS is in the top 10 best albums ever recorded by anyone...

Holy shit.......that garbage wouldn't make my top 100.

Post by: Seshmeister on January 14, 2006, 12:45:37 AM
Holy shit.......that garbage wouldn't make my top 100.

So here we are and we've come this far, but it's only getting worse
Foreign lands with their terrorist demands, only cause the good to hurt
The U.S.A., the U.S.S.R., with their six-guns to their side
I see the message, written on the wall, too much anger deep inside

Bang bang, shoot 'em up, bang bang, blow you away

"Fuck why didn't I think of that?"

Post by: Von Halen on January 14, 2006, 01:04:11 AM
Do those lyrics have some sort of significance?

Post by: clag515 on January 14, 2006, 01:38:08 AM
Isn't that a quote from one of your most beloved bands? ;)

Post by: Wooda on January 14, 2006, 07:37:41 AM
I fucking strongly disagree with the last part of your post.

Sammy was fucking shit in 1985 and so now that he is only 20% worse than fucking shit why should anyone be jealous of that.

Also why should I care about Roth's hair or 6 pack. I've never wanted to fuck him...

His voice is fine. It's not as good but it's good enough. I would rather listen to Roth singing in 2006 than most people that are cuntsidered technically good rock singers.

I like the sound of his voice it's got a ton of warmth and character.

It's fucking rock not Pavarotti.

Then again I'm the guy that used to love going to Ozzy shows in the mid 80s when he couldn't sing a fucking note.

Cheers!

Maybe this makes sense

The concept video killed Van Halen!

Post by: clag515 on January 14, 2006, 11:13:03 AM
Maybe this makes sense

The concept video killed Van Halen!

Wasn't VH making concept videos even before there was such a term?

Post by: rumnbeerncigs on January 14, 2006, 12:38:53 PM
What's the phone number and when should I call, I live in Mountain time...???

Post by: twonabomber on January 14, 2006, 12:43:02 PM
1-866-313-3733

how far behind NYC are you, two hours? show starts at 6 am, you're probably getting it at 4 am.

Post by: NE169 on January 14, 2006, 04:41:35 PM
Back to the topic (maybe):

How come when talking about illegal immigration, Dave will say wetback & spic, but earlier in the program on another topic, he couldn't bring himself to say ******? :confused:

Because Animal is there?

Dave kinda ran away from the callers who reminded Dave that "This is America" and the "when in Rome, do as the Romans do"-type of responses.

If he wants to promote multiculturalism, and be pro-illegal immigration, just come out and say it--take a stand--instead of trying to play devil's advocate from several angles on a variety of topics.

Post by: clag515 on January 14, 2006, 09:34:35 PM
Quote from: NE169
Back to the topic (maybe):

How come when talking about illegal immigration, Dave will say wetback & spic, but earlier in the program on another topic, he couldn't bring himself to say ******? :confused:

Because Animal is there?

Dave kinda ran away from the callers who reminded Dave that "This is America" and the "when in Rome, do as the Romans do"-type of responses.

If he wants to promote multiculturalism, and be pro-illegal immigration, just come out and say it--take a stand--instead of trying to play devil's advocate from several angles on a variety of topics.

Maybe Von is also on the censorship board for the DLR radio show. That's why we can't say the word ****** here or Dave can't say ****** on the radio. :lou

Post by: Seshmeister on January 15, 2006, 09:22:33 AM
No. Von censored the word ****** here before ****** or ******s was censored on the Roth radio show in fact before Roth and his ****** bodyguard was ever on.

I bet that when Roth met up with the lawyers before the show, he was told ****** was offlimits.

He mentioned blumpkin which I had to go look up...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0319041stern1.html

Post by: NE169 on January 15, 2006, 12:21:13 PM
At the bottom of the first page where they talk about needing a dictionary, I'm wondering if this was Walker's inspiration for his infamous Fun Sexual Positions thread.

And in case anyone is wondering, MV stands for male voice (KC Armstrong in this case)

Post by: rumnbeerncigs on January 16, 2006, 04:15:54 PM
Quote from: NE169
At the bottom of the first page where they talk about needing a dictionary, I'm wondering if this was Walker's inspiration for his infamous Fun Sexual Positions thread.

And in case anyone is wondering, MV stands for male voice (KC Armstrong in this case)

What the Fuck!!!!!!!

Post by: rumnbeerncigs on January 16, 2006, 04:24:55 PM
Well I kind of got to talk to people at the radio station......

Post by: rumnbeerncigs on January 16, 2006, 04:26:29 PM
That's better than not talkin' to anybody at the radio station...?????!!!!!