PDA

View Full Version : Smartest Black Man On The Planet!

Von Halen
01-19-2016, 03:46 PM
This guy is awesome!

Watch it all the way through, if you've got the balls!

I wonder what he thinks of all the faggit white apologists! I think I'll email him and ask him to do a video on them!

DONNIEP
01-19-2016, 04:00 PM
That ain't gonna go over well here.

Von Halen
01-19-2016, 04:18 PM
Why not?

Kristy
01-19-2016, 04:20 PM
Can't wait for slave Sesh to see this and give another one of his phony diatribes on how he understands the black man as he equates to his pseudo-left Euro trash lifestyle while slave FORD sucks on his balls.

WARF
01-19-2016, 07:45 PM
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett and boycotting the OSCARS because there is no black nominees....

Show me one good performance!

I don't think Tyler Perry and any of his shitty fucking Mama Madea films gettin' nominated any time soon!

Spook Lee is boycotting the Oscars too....

DONNIEP
01-19-2016, 07:54 PM
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett and boycotting the OSCARS because there is no black nominees....

I don't think Tyler Perry and any of his shitty fucking Mama Madea films gettin' nominated any time soon!

And just who is gonna miss these morons when they don't show up? Maybe they can convince Kanye and a bunch of other idiots to never show up to another awards show. They should all get together and set up a Safe. Space and segregate themselves. Just like the fucking idiot college students in this country.

What they should all do is jump on a big ass fancy jet, fly over to Syria, then get a real good up close look at what racism truly is.

WARF
01-19-2016, 08:27 PM
Sydney Pointier won an Oscar in 1963 and there has been winners ever since.

When are these racist black people gonna get called out?

The kid from "CREED" was good.

I can't think of too many African American OSCAR performances this year, and Will Smith and Jada are mediocre actors at best. Jada is below average.

DONNIEP
01-19-2016, 08:44 PM
Sydney Pointier won an Oscar in 1963 and there has been winners ever since.

When are these racist black people gonna get called out?

The kid from "CREED" was good.

I can't think of too many African American OSCAR performances this year, and Will Smith and Jada are mediocre actors at best. Jada is below average.

Warf, you have to put yourself in their shoes: Think of the struggle of living day in and day out as a rich, famous actor. Having millions of people flock to whatever movie you put out. Think of how horrible it must be to have your ass kissed and be treated like royalty just cause you can memorize 37 seconds worth of dialogue at a time. Think of the incredible agony their hands must go through, signing all those checks for deposit. It's the most despicable form of slavery in the modern world. And all they're asking for is 17 minutes to stand up on TV and tell everybody just how awesome they are. Is that really so much to ask in return for their heroic sacrifices?

WARF
01-19-2016, 08:48 PM
I'm so fucking sick of this pussified country we live in.

I hope ISIS does blow us up... i'm surrounded by morons....

Von Halen
01-19-2016, 09:04 PM
Well well well. It would appear that ole Aunt Viv from The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air show isn't too impressed with Will and Jada's "boycott"! Watch it all the way through. This is AWESOME!

DONNIEP
01-19-2016, 09:08 PM
I'm so fucking sick of this pussified country we live in.

I hope ISIS does blow us up... i'm surrounded by morons....

ISIS doesn't have to destroy us. We're doing it to ourselves.

On a related note, the Oscars have just announced a new presenter - Ted Danson!!

WARF
01-19-2016, 09:10 PM
haha!!! That was great!!!

Aunt Viv rules!!!!

WARF
01-19-2016, 09:14 PM
ISIS doesn't have to destroy us. We're doing it to ourselves.

On a related note, the Oscars have just announced a new presenter - Ted Danson!!

Excellent!

I hope he shows up in black face like he 20 years ago at that charity!

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/lostmedia/images/7/71/Rs_560x415-131028153256-1024.ted-danson-blackface.ls.102813.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140429041446

DONNIEP
01-19-2016, 09:23 PM
Well well well. It would appear that ole Aunt Viv from The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air show isn't too impressed with Will and Jada's "boycott"! Watch it all the way through. This is AWESOME!

Well, well, well...

I like that she mentioned MLK. I may not agree with his politics, but that motherfucker DIED to try to bring equality to ALL races. And here we are, in 2016, and we have college students calling for segregation. If Dr. King came back today he'd say "This is what I died for?? "

Now, the so-called "black community" will call Aunt Viv an Uncle Tom and a coon. And if you don't know what coonin' is then you need to educate yourself. The reality is she's simply speaking the truth. And a whole lot of the people in this country - black AND white - can't handle the truth.

If Will Smith and his hot ass wife and Spike Lee and George Clooney really want to make a stand - boycott Hollywood, bitches! Refuse to work! Yeah, that ain't gonna happen. It's kinda like Leonardo DiCaprio sailing around on an oil baron's yacht while crying about saving the fucking environment (and I'm a huge Leon fan).

I couldn't tell you jack shit about the Oscars cause I never watch that shit. I could care less if they have the goddamn Klan show up and burn a cross on the red carpet. Mainly because it's a stupid show anyway.

Unless Tom Cruise is nominated. I like me some Tom Cruise movies.

DONNIEP
01-19-2016, 09:24 PM
Excellent!

I hope he shows up in black face like he 20 years ago at that charity!

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/lostmedia/images/7/71/Rs_560x415-131028153256-1024.ted-danson-blackface.ls.102813.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140429041446

Yep. He's gonna present while singing Mammy.

WARF
01-19-2016, 09:26 PM
Build your own industry and stop asking white people for permission and inclusion. Group Economics

WARF
01-19-2016, 09:31 PM
This guy is awesome!

I wonder what he thinks of all the faggit white apologists! I think I'll email him and ask him to do a video on them!

This man should run for president! He's light years more intelligent than Obama will ever be!

DONNIEP
01-19-2016, 09:31 PM
Build your own industry and stop asking white people for permission and inclusion. Group Economics

That's next. Segregated Safe Spaces are all the rage these days man. Ford goes on about the Klan but it ain't the Klan pushing segregation these days. And this is called progress in America.

WARF
01-19-2016, 09:36 PM
Von Halen watch this HAHAAHAHAHAA!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swRh7dwTi2Y

WARF
01-19-2016, 09:43 PM
hahahaahahaahahahahaahahaha!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSesEkFj0U

Kristy
01-19-2016, 09:48 PM
Jada Pinky Pussy Smith I had to look up. She was an "actress" on Fox's uber-violent, totally misogynistic, geek masturbation show 'Gotham' where she played a second fiddle villainess. I guess money does talk when you can push that shit on the masses yet bitch about Hollywood not being black enough for her pink pussy hypocritical ass. She's the reason why so many women are battered when she immerses herself into that same fucking Hollywood culture of violence she so vehemently (and conveniently) protest.

Terry
01-19-2016, 09:54 PM
This guy is awesome!

I saw a bunch of his clips a few years ago when I ran across one of him commenting on an incident in at Atlanta mall involving a security guard and a completely obnoxious female patron who ended up getting tased for her troubles.

He's unflinching in calling out black people for doing stupid things in these clips, and he has no patience or sympathy for black women who willingly end up in relationships with low-life thugs. He catches a lot of shit from his community by way of comments on his youtube page for those views, but he just says it like he feels it in a rational, thought-out manner.

DONNIEP
01-19-2016, 10:13 PM
I don't care what anybody says - I'd fuck Will Smith's stupid wife all day long. Or at least until she started talking all racist. Ah, who am I kidding. I'd fuck her even while she ranted about Chalkasians.

WARF
01-19-2016, 10:19 PM
This dude really is the smartest black man on the planet! He's 100% right!!

His video should be made manditory for young black men to watch in high school and do essays!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdyfGApOS68

Satan
01-19-2016, 11:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk-8NVNeSmM

DONNIEP
01-19-2016, 11:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk-8nvnesmm

w e a k

Satan
01-19-2016, 11:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uyBQJWiy_8

Von Halen
01-19-2016, 11:37 PM
w e a k

He hasn't watched Mr. Sotomayor's videos.

Kristy
01-20-2016, 12:53 AM
Well.....DUH!

This is because Mr. Sotomayor is not:

1. White
2. Old
3. Angry

Satan
01-20-2016, 01:40 AM
Well.....DUH!

This is because Mr. Sotomayor is not:

1. White
2. Old
3. Angry

He seems pretty goddamned angry, actually.

WARF
01-20-2016, 02:05 AM
It seems like most black people hate Mr. Sotomayor.

If he wants to be more popular with his own people he should rob liquor stores, resist arrest, get killed, and cause of riot in his city. That's when black people will love him and Obama will show support.

SunisinuS
01-20-2016, 02:28 AM
This guy is awesome!

Tourettes guy hates ******s!

Angel
01-20-2016, 06:49 AM

Idris Elba, Beasts of No Nation.

Definitely should have been nominated. Outstanding performance that won him a Golden Globe.

Angel
01-20-2016, 06:50 AM
Would somebody please teach Von how to spell faggot?

Kristy
01-20-2016, 11:18 AM
He seems pretty goddamned angry, actually.

Yeah, keep on telling yourself that, slave.

Von Halen
01-20-2016, 11:31 AM

My way is the right way. I don't like it with the "o".

Angel
01-20-2016, 11:34 AM
My way is the right way. I don't like it with the "o".
Fucking Americans. Always trying to change the English language... :D

Nitro Express
01-20-2016, 12:14 PM
The politicians just created a different kind of plantation. Instead of producing cotton or sugar they produce votes for themselves from captive slaves in the welfare system. Got to bus the slaves to the polls and tell em who to vote for on the promise they will get some free stuff. Free stuff? Who be selling that this election?

DONNIEP
01-20-2016, 12:37 PM
The politicians just created a different kind of plantation. Instead of producing cotton or sugar they produce votes for themselves from captive slaves in the welfare system. Got to bus the slaves to the polls and tell em who to vote for on the promise they will get some free stuff. Free stuff? Who be selling that this election?

People forget that the democrat party was the party that wanted to hold on to their slaves. So they figured out a way to keep those chains from getting rusty by ensuring a large percent of the population is continually dependent upon the gubment for their livelihoods. And while Hill Dawg is running around crying about the racial and economic injustice in this country, she's tightening those chains to make sure the slaves keep on voting for the party that's holding them down. It's actually quite ingenious if you think about it.

DONNIEP
01-20-2016, 12:38 PM
Fucking Americans. Always trying to change the English language... :D

And it just looks better with an I instead of an o. Faggity - see, that just looks right.

WARF
01-20-2016, 02:08 PM
Idris Elba, Beasts of No Nation.

Definitely should have been nominated. Outstanding performance that won him a Golden Globe.

He didn't win the golden globe although he was nominated.
This film was a sundance entry it made less than $100,000 at the box office and was released and bought by Netflix. If the lead actor was Tom Hanks or any multi Academy Award winner he wouldn't have been nominated either. Nobody has heard of this film and nobody is talking about it.

Angel
01-20-2016, 05:57 PM
He didn't win the golden globe although he was nominated.
This film was a sundance entry it made less than $100,000 at the box office and was released and bought by Netflix. If the lead actor was Tom Hanks or any multi Academy Award winner he wouldn't have been nominated either. Nobody has heard of this film and nobody is talking about it.
That's the thing. That shouldn't make any difference. An incredible performance is an incredible performance.

Seshmeister
01-20-2016, 09:32 PM
I think though that the figures are being presented with an agenda. Most Oscar nominees are American which all things being even there would be 13% African American but you have to dilute that further with the British nominations. Out of the 40 people nominated for an acting Oscar over the last 2 years 10 have been British! In Britain only about 3% of people are black so you could argue that over the last 2 years purely just on population you would only expect 3 black actors to be nominated out of 40 and there happens to be none this time.

I think the bigger problem is them not getting the roles in the first place because especially these days it's becoming very difficult to be an artist of any type without being from a rich family. Working people can't afford to live in cities and do the apprenticeships required with no safety net at all.

I don't know about the US actors so much but the young British actors getting nominated like Benedict Cumberbatch, Eddie Redmayne and Sally Hawkins were all rich kids.

Maybe the reason black actors aren't coming through is that there are fewer rich black kids rather than the Academy being super racist.

DONNIEP
01-20-2016, 09:42 PM
I think though that the figures are being presented with an agenda. Most Oscar nominees are American which all things being even there would be 13% African American but you have to dilute that further with the British nominations. Out of the 40 people nominated for an acting Oscar over the last 2 years 10 have been British! In Britain only about 3% of people are black so you could argue that over the last 2 years purely just on population you would only expect 3 black actors to be nominated out of 40 and there happens to be none this time.

I think the bigger problem is them not getting the roles in the first place because especially these days it's becoming very difficult to be an artist of any type without being from a rich family. Working people can't afford to live in cities and do the apprenticeships required with no safety net at all.

I don't know about the US actors so much but the young British actors getting nominated like Benedict Cumberbatch, Eddie Redmayne and Sally Hawkins were all rich kids.

Maybe the reason black actors aren't coming through is that there are fewer rich black kids rather than the Academy being super racist.

Or maybe it's a buncha bullshit. Who really gives a flying fuck who gets nominated for an Oscar? Jesus Christ I get so damn sick of all this racism bullshit. Why don't they all go home and cry on a stack of money? "Oh poor pitiful me. I get to play make believe and get paid a shit ton of money for it but that's not enough!!" Fuck these idiots!

Everybody runs around screaming about how they're "color blind". But let something like this happen and it's time to launch the Race War!!

This is nothing more than a bunch of pampered pussies crying about a whole lot of nothing.

Seshmeister
01-20-2016, 09:58 PM
No it's the biggest award an actor can win and actors are the most important talented people on the planet. :D

They seem to ignore that it's not that unusual for a fucking kid to win a nomination. It's very ususual for a child to win the highest award as a doctor or scientist or engineer or even in sports but what do I know...?

DONNIEP
01-20-2016, 10:01 PM
This shit really pisses me off. These actors are some of the most pampered people on the face of the goddamn earth. They make more money than any of us and yet they piss and moan about being mistreated! It's a fucking shitty statue that ain't with jack shit!

It's no different than all the college students in this country - black and white - crying about institutional racism and micro aggressions and income inequality and screaming for FREE college for everybody. And these same fucking cunts are enrolled in some of the most expensive universities in the world and sit on their asses moaning about how evil America is and how they're being mistreated. Fuck them. They'd really be unhappy if they had to go to work for a living instead of standing around protesting that which allowed their parents to send their stupid children to these schools. They're all for taxing the rich at 90% but never stop to think that their high dollar education would be a complete waste of time when they're bringing home 10 grand from their hundred thousand dollar job.

What the Oscars should do is toss out all their nominations and redo the whole thing. Just nominate only black people. Hire an entire crew to produce the show made up of nothing but black people. Have the red carpet interviewers all be black and change the carpet to be black too. And even then these idiot actors will STILL complain.

It's a stupid fucking awards show. Get over yourselves.

WARF
01-20-2016, 10:10 PM

this is the first time you made me laugh out loud since Anne Kuzma.....

Kristy
01-20-2016, 10:31 PM
I see slave FORD has once again ladies and gentlemen demonstrated his insular, juvenile and suburban ignorance by posting N.W.A. videos. Y'know, slave FORD has been in 'da hood so many times in his life. Here's a question:

Do you think slave FORD is terrified of black people? Doesn't talk to them, locks his car doors if one happens to be passing by, and pretty much says "the N word" literally as the N word in order not to offend his (corporate war mongering) master Bernie?

Apologize slave FORD apologize and self-ban

Angel
01-20-2016, 10:34 PM
No it's the biggest award an actor can win and actors are the most important talented people on the planet. :D

They seem to ignore that it's not that unusual for a fucking kid to win a nomination. It's very ususual for a child to win the highest award as a doctor or scientist or engineer or even in sports but what do I know...?
Kids are natural actors, some more than others.

Angel
01-20-2016, 10:38 PM
Donnie's right. Lead actors are totally spoiled. I got the star treatment for a week when I did the Blood, Lies & Alibies gig. Everybody fawning over you, telling you how amazing you are, dressing you, doing your hair, makeup. Making others wait because the lead has to eat first.

I'm telling ya, a week of that and you start wondering why you are even wiping your own ass...

Kristy
01-20-2016, 10:48 PM
Meanwhile...in slave FORD's real hood
http://cps-static.rovicorp.com/3/JPG_400/MI0003/172/MI0003172809.jpg

DONNIEP
01-20-2016, 10:49 PM
Donnie's right. Lead actors are totally spoiled. I got the star treatment for a week when I did the Blood, Lies & Alibies gig. Everybody fawning over you, telling you how amazing you are, dressing you, doing your hair, makeup. Making others wait because the lead has to eat first.

I'm telling ya, a week of that and you start wondering why you are even wiping your own ass...

Aha!!! That WAS you!! Holy shit I can't believe it!! Hang on, I am literally bowing before you.

I have been wondering about this for a year or two. Finally, the truth. By the way - great episode!

DONNIEP
01-20-2016, 10:50 PM

Only a fag spells the name Donnie with a Y. I've dealt with this since before most of you were even born.

WARF
01-20-2016, 10:54 PM
I agree with Kristy, all the people who support these negros robbing banks and running from police are probably afraid to stand with 50 feet of them!

If you like black people, take a picture of them in your home smoking weed and drinking tanqueray....

if not , fuck off.......

Kristy
01-20-2016, 10:57 PM
I don't care. This is about slave FORD. Hey, slave FORD, I really wanna 'bump taco' with Norah Jones. She's half-Indian you know. So would that make me a kwel multiculturalist liberal slave in Bernie's book?

http://www.magnetmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/NorahJones.jpg
Hubba hubba!

It's like Joan Jett gave birth to a mutant.

DONNIEP
01-20-2016, 11:03 PM
I don't care. This is about slave FORD. Hey, slave FORD, I really wanna 'bump taco' with Norah Jones. She's half-Indian you know. So would that make me a kwel multiculturalist liberal slave in Bernie's book?

http://www.magnetmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/NorahJones.jpg
Hubba hubba!

It's like Joan Jett gave birth to a mutant.

Indian? Dots or feathers?

Kristy
01-20-2016, 11:08 PM
Don't know. Her, or that F A T one from the Dixie Chicks.

DONNIEP
01-20-2016, 11:12 PM
Don't know. Her, or that F A T one from the Dixie Chicks.

Oh I hate that fat bitch. Not only is she fat, she's short AND fat. That's one of the worst combinations to be saddled with. But instead of staying home she runs around shooting off her mouth.

Kristy
01-20-2016, 11:13 PM
Oh I hate that fat bitch. Not only is she fat, she's short AND fat. That's one of the worst combinations to be saddled with. But instead of staying home she runs around shooting off her mouth.

See? Right there! Slave FORD and master Bernie would not approve of such a comment.

Angel
01-20-2016, 11:14 PM
I agree with Kristy, all the people who support these negros robbing banks and running from police are probably afraid to stand with 50 feet of them!

If you like black people, take a picture of them in your home smoking weed and drinking tanqueray....

if not , fuck off.......
Damn. Should've gotten a picture last time I saw Uncle Bagga...

But neither of us drink so the gin is out...

Angel
01-20-2016, 11:15 PM
Aha!!! That WAS you!! Holy shit I can't believe it!! Hang on, I am literally bowing before you.

I have been wondering about this for a year or two. Finally, the truth. By the way - great episode!
Thanks. Was a fun week.

WARF
01-20-2016, 11:20 PM
Who the fuck is uncle bagga???!!!!!

WARF
01-20-2016, 11:22 PM
Post a pic of you and uncle bagga smoking weed!!!!

Kristy
01-20-2016, 11:22 PM

Slave FORD's imaginary black YouTube uncle.

WARF
01-20-2016, 11:23 PM
Uncle bagga is FORD's nickname for packing groceries when he's not logged on here....

DONNIEP
01-20-2016, 11:28 PM

Apparently Uncle Bagga is a mythical Canadian vacuum cleaner salesman. He shows up once a year and if you have really clean floors he leaves presents. And if you have dirty floors he beats your ass.

Angel
01-20-2016, 11:44 PM
This is uncle Bagga. Don't have a photo of us smoking weed though. My cousin might...

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160121/0011b7bd51680d952fc472cb6b0ec988.jpg

FORD
01-20-2016, 11:46 PM

Nah, that shit blows the cock on Brigham Young's rotting corpse....

Now, Crazy Horses, on the other hand....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiNnDpIW918

And isn't that your dad, Jimmy Page playing the solo? :biggrin:

FORD
01-20-2016, 11:53 PM
Indian? Dots or feathers?

Dot. Her dad was George Harrison's friend and Sitar teacher Ravi Shankar.

And yeah, I would do Norah in a heartbeat.

She also broke away from her usual jazzy type of music to do an album with Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day, oddly enough. The album was all Everly Brothers covers, and they did a surprisingly good job capturing that Phil & Don sound....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPgZ0mWMByA

WARF
01-21-2016, 12:04 AM
Uncle bagga doesn't even show up in the Google search engine...

Angel
01-21-2016, 12:51 AM
He's MY uncle. His name isn't Uncle. And if you think I'm giving you his full name...you're fucking nuts.

WARF
01-21-2016, 02:15 AM
You don't have a black uncle!

cadaverdog
01-21-2016, 02:52 AM
And yeah, I would do Norah in a heartbeat.

They have pills for that now. Donnie can probably hook you up.

Angel
01-21-2016, 05:41 AM
You don't have a black uncle!
I most certainly do. He was married to my late aunt.