PDA

View Full Version : Mr robot

vandeleur
01-25-2016, 09:49 AM
Are any of you guys watching / watched MR ROBOT on TV ?

Man it's good , a total head fuck.

There is one episode it starts playing music and when you get the tune you realise you recognise it and you realise the show is setting you up to where you think it's going , when I heard it am like you fuckers are taking the piss.

Very clever TV

vandeleur
01-25-2016, 09:50 AM
Vonzie you're excluded from this ,it's been on recently ;)

Von Halen
01-25-2016, 10:01 AM
I'm sure it will come as no surprise, but I've never heard of it. If it's not sci-fi, I'll check it out.

If you want to watch something very compelling, and a look at just how corrupt our judicial and police systems can be, watch "Making A Murderer" on Netflix. Unfuckingbelievable stuff.

vandeleur
01-25-2016, 10:06 AM
I'm sure it will come as no surprise, but I've never heard of it. If it's not sci-fi, I'll check it out.

If you want to watch something very compelling, and a look at just how corrupt our judicial and police systems can be, watch "Making A Murderer" on Netflix. Unfuckingbelievable stuff.

Yeah I've heard about that , it's true and took 10years to make or something ?
Will definitely get round to watching it .

As for Mr robot .... I can save 10 hours of your life if you just post its for fags now :D

PETE'S BROTHER
01-25-2016, 11:27 AM
this is one we're gonna start watchin'

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/man-seeking-woman/episodes

vandeleur
08-12-2016, 02:39 PM
Hey this was popular ......

Any of you well educated mofo's watching the 2nd series of this crazy shit ??????

FORD
08-12-2016, 03:38 PM
I'm watching it, but sometimes I have a hard time getting into it, because of all the junkie shit involved. I did like the "cheesy 80s sitcom" part of the most recent episode, and including the USA cable network promos from the 80s was the perfect inside joke (though viewers from other countries might not get it. And ironically, my bootleg torrent copy of the show actually came from the ShowCase network in Canada)

vandeleur
08-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Did you like the first series ?

FORD
08-12-2016, 03:50 PM
Yeah, but it didn't take me too long to figure out that Christian Slater wasn't really there, so I was surprised they dragged out that revelation until the end of the series.

vandeleur
08-12-2016, 03:58 PM
I got it straight away but they knew you knew ... They were fucking with us . St one point when they had where is my mind playing in the back ground I actually laughed.
I think it is very self aware.

vandeleur
08-12-2016, 04:26 PM
I also like guess the weird version of a song game it's got going on

Nickdfresh
08-14-2016, 01:20 PM

Von is still busy masturbating to his VHS collection of Murder She Wrote. That Angela Landsbury is very naughty!

Von Halen
08-14-2016, 02:51 PM
Von is still busy masturbating to his VHS collection of Murder She Wrote. That Angela Landsbury is very naughty!

I've never seen one second of that show.

I saw that they overturned the kids conviction from Making A Murderer.

Nickdfresh
08-14-2016, 03:04 PM
You don't know what you're missing!
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/552501660581240832/4pn1kk75.jpeg

FORD
08-14-2016, 03:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKkfpWLGeEo

FORD
08-14-2016, 03:36 PM
Here's a great example of what Vandy was saying about the music in this show being part of the mindfucking.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow_CcZ2dWWw

vandeleur
08-19-2016, 02:13 PM
The last episode was a bit of a shock, I know a lot of people are being wise after the event but I didn't see it coming

vandeleur
09-15-2016, 12:15 PM
Last nights episode was really good but I have no clue where it's going. It's clearly a set to the last episode next week but a set up to fuck knows what.

For all I know next week Bobby Ewing walks out the shower and it was a dream , it's clearly not set in actually reality. They could all be aspects of Elliott's mental break down at this rate.

Seshmeister
09-15-2016, 01:59 PM

We watched the first 10 minutes when he admits throwing the family cat on a fire.

At that point there was no point in going on because if the police and judicial systems falsely found him guilty of something else and tortured him for 20 years with fire, rats, cutting bits off him and rubbing salt into his flayed body while playing Hagar at him 24/7, I knew she would still be screaming it's not enough kill the fucker kill him!!!

Von Halen
09-15-2016, 07:35 PM
Uh, over a nasty fucking cat? Those filthy useless fucking felines should be extinct anyway.

Who's "she"? The Seshmistress? Is she a vegetarian?

Seshmeister
09-15-2016, 08:57 PM
She doesn't eat mammals whatever that's called. :)

Her and the kids currently have 2 horses, 3 cats, 2 guinea pigs, a hamster, 2 lizards and 2 fire bellied toads. I think. I don't follow it that closely I just pay the bills...

cadaverdog
09-16-2016, 01:07 AM
She doesn't eat mammals whatever that's called. :)

It depends on how far you want to go with that. Vegans don't eat meat or eggs and try not to use anything made from animals of any kind. Vegetarians don't eat meat but some eat eggs and may or may not use products made from animals. I'm not sure if there's a name for people who don't eat mammals but eat fish and/or fowl.

twonabomber
09-16-2016, 04:13 AM
Pescetarians eat fish but not other meats.

Seshmeister
09-16-2016, 06:12 AM
There doesn't seem to be a word for it.

Most of us draw the line somewhere be it not eating dogs or insects.

cadaverdog
09-16-2016, 04:17 PM
There doesn't seem to be a word for it.

Most of us draw the line somewhere be it not eating dogs or insects.
Civilized. But that doesn't mean they're not just as edible as stuff we do eat. I've eaten a lot of monkey on a stick and it's damn good. Not sure if I ever eaten any dog, cat or horse.

Seshmeister
09-16-2016, 07:46 PM
I've eaten a lot of monkey on a stick and it's damn good.

I don't know what that means and I don't want to know...

cadaverdog
09-16-2016, 10:06 PM
I don't know what that means and I don't want to know...
It's like Teriyaki beef on a stick but it's made out of monkey meat. It was quite popular with servicemen when I was in The Navy in the Philippines in the early 80s.

Seshmeister
09-16-2016, 10:17 PM
Ooof and yuk.

vandeleur
09-16-2016, 11:50 PM
Seemingly horse was popular as a beef substitute in ready meals made by major super stores for a while .... Presumably post grand national.

vandeleur
09-16-2016, 11:51 PM
So we having pretty much gone full circle and are back to hacking.

cadaverdog
09-17-2016, 12:56 AM
Ooof and yuk.
If you've ever had beef on a stick in a Chinese restaurant it's about the same thing. A Ka Bob without the veggies.

FORD
09-20-2016, 12:56 AM
So Rami Malek won the "Outstanding Lead Actor" Emmy. Not bad, given his competition. It was probably the only category all night where everybody nominated was actually deserving.

vandeleur
09-20-2016, 04:22 AM
Good to get back to mr robot rather than the new episode of the sesh family petting zoo :)

vandeleur
09-22-2016, 07:36 PM
Series 2 finale all watched , not sure what to think. will pontificate when I work out what happened.

FORD
09-23-2016, 12:13 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of that ending either.. :headscratch: