PDA

View Full Version : Why do you think they call it dope? :)

Seshmeister
01-25-2016, 09:41 PM
Nothing worse than getting paranoid on dope... :)

Terry
01-25-2016, 10:03 PM
Thought it was just awesome how these two just, like, KNEW they were surrounded by non-existent cops, man!

:littlebong::eek1::bong2::ohmy:

Like a bad Cheech and Chong sketch.

twonabomber
01-25-2016, 10:22 PM
Couldn't they just follow someone too closely or make a lane change without signaling like the people hauling drugs on the Ohio Turnpike do?

PETE'S BROTHER
01-26-2016, 10:37 AM
"the dog is cool"

cadaverdog
01-26-2016, 11:15 AM
"the dog is cool"
Thank you.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-26-2016, 11:32 AM
no charge :yo:

cadaverdog
01-26-2016, 11:35 AM
Thought it was just awesome how these two just, like, KNEW they were surrounded by non-existent cops, man!

:littlebong::eek1::bong2::ohmy:

Like a bad Cheech and Chong sketch.

Paranoia may destroy ya. Made a bonehead manuever while holding a little illegal vegetation myself once but on a much smaller scale. I was chilling with a couple buddies on the Blvd one night when we were aproached by the man. A few minutes earlier we had been smoking a joint with some biker dude. He saw the cops coming so he threw the still burning roach down, jumped on his bike and hauled ass. One of the cops picked up the joint and asked me if it was mine. Of course I said no so he decided to search me. He told me to empty my pockets. I showed him my keys and my wallet and said that's it. He then told me to pull my left pocket out so he could see if anything was in it. As I pulled it out I said "see, there's nothing in my sock". Luckilly the cop didn't catch that because there was something in my sock. An ounce of weed. Since he didn't find anything he told us to go about our business but as soon as he was gone my buddies started flicking me shit because they knew I always carried my stash there.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-26-2016, 11:43 AM
nice :biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
01-26-2016, 11:46 AM
i was bein' "detained" one time and was in the holdin' cell of a jail in wisconsin. i had a little sack of green in my watch pocket they didn't find after a coupla pat downs, i sat on the crapper and stashed it in the toilet paper roll.

vandeleur
01-26-2016, 11:56 AM
Cdog a lot of your stories involve socks ?

PETE'S BROTHER
01-26-2016, 11:59 AM

just the good ones...

cadaverdog
01-26-2016, 12:13 PM
No it just seems like that because there's always some asshole like Ford who's infatuated with my masturbatory practices and has to mention them every chance they get.

Satan
01-26-2016, 01:33 PM
No it just seems like that because there's always some asshole like Ford who's infatuated with my masturbatory practices and has to mention them every chance they get.

Is it FORD's fault that beer bottles somehow remind you of cocks? :nuts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2BkomH8XI

PETE'S BROTHER
01-26-2016, 01:39 PM
Is it FORD's fault that beer bottles somehow remind you of cocks? :nuts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2BkomH8XI

ilickbottlestoo is gonna flip out

VAiN
01-27-2016, 10:09 AM
i was bein' "detained" one time and was in the holdin' cell of a jail in wisconsin. i had a little sack of green in my watch pocket they didn't find after a coupla pat downs, i sat on the crapper and stashed it in the toilet paper roll.

Every get a chance to go back and get it?

PETE'S BROTHER
01-27-2016, 10:38 AM
:biggrin: HELL NO!!!!!!

Angel
01-27-2016, 12:02 PM
One of the first female RCMP's was stationed in my town when she was a rookie. When we were "detained" one night, she told us that when it was legalized, she would share all the confiscated product with us.

That day is almost here. I wonder if she's still alive?