PDA

View Full Version : Some Great Videos For You Apologists

Von Halen
01-27-2016, 01:12 PM
Glass. That's what that whole region should be turned into.

http://www.zerocensorship.com/r/executions/shootings/videos#axzz3ySsyszKB

http://www.zerocensorship.com/r/executions/shootings/videos#axzz3ySsyszKB

DONNIEP
01-27-2016, 01:24 PM
That's the religion of peace for ya. They're just spreading their special kind of friendship. Its only a matter of time until Europe is overrun with these sick fucks. They won't have the same luck here, seeing as how a good portion of the population is armed to the teeth.

vandeleur
01-27-2016, 01:33 PM
That's the religion of peace for ya. They're just spreading their special kind of friendship. Its only a matter of time until Europe is overrun with these sick fucks. They won't have the same luck here, seeing as how a good portion of the population is armed to the teeth.

That and it's full of Mexicans :bigwink:

PETE'S BROTHER
01-27-2016, 01:51 PM

lleno de...

DONNIEP
01-27-2016, 01:56 PM

You ain't gonna be laughing when you have to change your name to Ahmed Moohamed Al Ja Booty :biggrin:

vandeleur
01-27-2016, 02:06 PM
You ain't gonna be laughing when you have to change your name to Ahmed Moohamed Al Ja Booty :biggrin:

You clearly haven't taken into account some facts :
It's fucking freezing here
There is fuck all here
And vandy ja booty sounds quite cool :D

DONNIEP
01-27-2016, 02:34 PM
You clearly haven't taken into account some facts :
It's fucking freezing here
There is fuck all here
And vandy ja booty sounds quite cool :D

They kill people for drinking beer.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-27-2016, 02:38 PM

not bud light

vandeleur
01-27-2016, 02:44 PM

Nah that's publicity , I've been to Morocco , they fucking love beer . Chill it's cool I don't drink any hoo .

Vandy ja booty ... In da house ... I mean mosque :)

DONNIEP
01-27-2016, 03:01 PM
Nah that's publicity , I've been to Morocco , they fucking love beer . Chill it's cool I don't drink any hoo .

Vandy ja booty ... In da house ... I mean mosque :)

Ha! In Da Mosque - my new favorite phrase!

Yeah well I ain't gonna be wearin no man dress over here. They show up down here and I'll go burn whatever their version of a cross is right in their front yard lol

In all seriousness though, those ISIL Moozlimz wouldn't stand a chance here. I'm in the car rider line at the high school and I can see at least a half dozen Confederate battle flags on houses and cars. Those black pajama wearin psychos wouldn't last five minutes here. I can see them trying to roll in and tell a bunch of rednecks they can't have their guns and their bibles and their beer. It would be a slaughter ;)

PETE'S BROTHER
01-27-2016, 03:12 PM
Yeah well I ain't gonna be wearin no man dress over here.

it's a night shirt! and it's not gay!

Kristy
01-27-2016, 03:19 PM
Ghey. Cumming from Von: beyond ghey.

DONNIEP
01-27-2016, 03:20 PM
it's a night shirt! and it's not gay!

You better hope it ain't gay - those Moozlimz throw gay people off the roofs of buildings for fun. Seriously, the whole town comes out to watch it too. Just for being a fag. Vandy's gonna have to keep a low profile.

FORD
01-27-2016, 03:28 PM

Fucking savages! :angry:

PETE'S BROTHER
01-27-2016, 04:15 PM

ironically, they don't kill 'em for that.

twonabomber
01-27-2016, 04:26 PM
Ghey. Cumming from Von: beyond ghey.

Just ghey, or slave ghey?

Anonymous
01-27-2016, 04:42 PM

Well, Jesus Fucking Christ, it's about time you came to your senses!

This may be the first time ever you've said something true about a "minority" - yeah right, there's trillions of the motherfuckers - without being FORCED.

Does this mean your head is out of your ass at long last, or did you already insert it back in post haste?

DONNIEP
01-27-2016, 06:01 PM
Well, Jesus Fucking Christ, it's about time you came to your senses!

This may be the first time ever you've said something true about a "minority" - yeah right, there's trillions of the motherfuckers - without being FORCED.

Does this mean your head is out of your ass at long last, or did you already insert it back in post haste?

Not directed at Ford, but I personally can't wait to see all the liberals in this country lined up, volunteering to kiss the blade just to prove they're not racists or Moozlimaphobic or xylophones or whatever. I can see it now...

"Daddy, why are we lined up to let that mean man chop our heads off?"

"Well dear, we have to show them that we don't hate them and that we respect their culture. Now put your neck on the stump like a good little mindless idiot."

Walmart. Beer. Ammo. America!!

vandeleur
01-27-2016, 06:08 PM
Good job you have strong borders to stop these guys coming through Mexico on their camels.good job when they get there they won't have access to guns ;)

Donnie sheik ya trousers has a ring to it :)

Seshmeister
01-27-2016, 06:13 PM
The US media and Republican candidates must be telling people that ISIS are coming to America??!!?!?

Bizarre...next it will be the Martians...again. :D

DONNIEP
01-27-2016, 06:16 PM
Good job you have strong borders to stop these guys coming through Mexico on their camels.good job when they get there they won't have access to guns ;)

Donnie sheik ya trousers has a ring to it :)

http://youtu.be/HOrY199QiB8

DONNIEP
01-27-2016, 06:24 PM
The US media and Republican candidates must be telling people that ISIS are coming to America??!!?!?

I ain't worried about ISIS showing up here. I'm stockpiled and ready for that. It's the Soviets that show up in The Walmart twice a week that worry me. Seriously, at least once a week there's like five huge vans that show up with like 20 Russians or Chechens or Ukranians or what the fuck ever they are. You know the kind - thick necked and their skin is like leather and they talk that Soviet shit and they're all wearing industrial overalls or track suits and they got mean looking eyes. I don't trust them sumbitches one bit! And I know they're Moozlim terrorist because they ALL buy a case of beer each and that's just to throw us off so we won't think they're Talicong. But I have figured it all out. I know what they're up to. I saw one of em buying a Fry Daddy the other week. I bet he's turned it into some kind of bomb by now cause Moozlimz don't eat fried food OR ice cream.

Now, I'm off to The Walmart. I'm gonna carry TWO knives just in case I have to go hand to hand with these terrorists. I need me a shirt that says INFIDEL in Soviet so they'll know I'm crazy.

Von Halen
01-27-2016, 07:26 PM
The Commies are Muslim?

twonabomber
01-27-2016, 08:08 PM
Forget it, he's rolling.

I ain't worried about ISIS showing up here. I'm stockpiled and ready for that. It's the Soviets that show up in The Walmart twice a week that worry me. Seriously, at least once a week there's like five huge vans that show up with like 20 Russians or Chechens or Ukranians or what the fuck ever they are. You know the kind - thick necked and their skin is like leather and they talk that Soviet shit and they're all wearing industrial overalls or track suits and they got mean looking eyes. I don't trust them sumbitches one bit! And I know they're Moozlim terrorist because they ALL buy a case of beer each and that's just to throw us off so we won't think they're Talicong. But I have figured it all out. I know what they're up to. I saw one of em buying a Fry Daddy the other week. I bet he's turned it into some kind of bomb by now cause Moozlimz don't eat fried food OR ice cream.

Now, I'm off to The Walmart. I'm gonna carry TWO knives just in case I have to go hand to hand with these terrorists. I need me a shirt that says INFIDEL in Soviet so they'll know I'm crazy.

Are you sure they aren't Germans working at the BMW plant?

DONNIEP
01-27-2016, 08:23 PM
Forget it, he's rolling.

Are you sure they aren't Germans working at the BMW plant?

Nope. That's not near here. These guys ain't working on no assembly line either.

Angel
01-27-2016, 10:05 PM
That's only in Saudi Arabia. My brother lived there for 7 years. He had unbelievable stories to tell. Made the mistake of going to check out the market his first Saturday there and stumbled upon "chop chop square".

Satan
01-27-2016, 10:08 PM

Or the Russians.... since some people seem determined to bring the Cold War back (for fuck knows what reason)

Satan
01-27-2016, 10:10 PM
dragonshit... too many Marley brownies.... responded to wrong post.

DONNIEP
01-27-2016, 10:18 PM
That's only in Saudi Arabia. My brother lived there for 7 years. He had unbelievable stories to tell. Made the mistake of going to check out the market his first Saturday there and stumbled upon "chop chop square".

I have a buddy who's a Saudi. I've asked him about Chop Chop Square. He's appalled by it. He's what we'd call a moderate Muslim - drinks beer, chases chicks, loves living in America. Or loved, I should say. He got called back to the Kingdom last fall. He's one of those guys who would love to see his country get with modern times. But so long as the Royal Family is in power it ain't gonna happen. I hope he gets the hell out of there before the place falls to the Wahhabis.

DONNIEP
01-27-2016, 10:19 PM

Do they taste good? I mean, can you taste the weed or does it change the texture.

Seshmeister
01-27-2016, 11:15 PM
I hope he gets the hell out of there before the place falls to the Wahhabis.

It would seem fairly wise to stop selling them bilions of dollars of arms each year before the inevitable happens.

DONNIEP
01-27-2016, 11:34 PM
It would seem fairly wise to stop selling them bilions of dollars of arms each year before the inevitable happens.

I can't argue with that. I just hope my friend gets out. He's a good guy. But it's a bit like how a lot of Germans didn't dig the Nazis. And I've busted his balls over that too. Probably too many times. Unfortunately, that's just how it is there. But it doesn't have to stay that way. And I've told him that too. Of course l he reminds me that if you speak up too loudly - you wind up in Chop Chop Square.

FORD
01-28-2016, 12:26 AM
Do they taste good? I mean, can you taste the weed or does it change the texture.

If you're going to make some baked goods like brownies or cookies or whatever, then it's probably better to make a batch of "cannibutter" for that purpose, rather than having the actual bud or leaf material in it.

Now on the other hand, I made some spaghetti sauce last week, and chopped up the little bit of bud I had left (because I couldn't find my pipe to smoke the shit) and that turned out pretty damn good. Taste and texture wise it fit in well with the other herbs in the sauce.

PETE'S BROTHER
01-28-2016, 11:19 AM

it's gotta be tough runnin' three aliasssisss

Seshmeister
01-28-2016, 11:49 AM
It's when they start having conversations with each other I worry. :)

vandeleur
01-28-2016, 12:00 PM
it's gotta be tough runnin' three aliasssisss

There good but the FORD one gets abit carried away sometimes ..... Seems less believable than the others :)