PDA

View Full Version : Izzy & Donnie have a chat.

Anonymous
02-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Donnie was heavily sauced that night - that's what you get from drinking on an empty stomach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DODvxqkUlac

Anonymous
02-05-2016, 09:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAPZqTXZ2GE

No matter how many times I watch Mr. Dangerfield, he never fails to make me cry in laughter.

I mean real tears. It's amazing.

I don't know anyone else this absurdly funny.

Seshmeister
02-05-2016, 09:59 PM
I only really know him from his show stealing Caddyshack where he was the best thing in it by far plus that Simpsons episode.

I should go back and check out his standup but most hasn't aged - maybe only Prior and Billy Connelly from the 70s still makes me laugh.

Anonymous
02-05-2016, 10:03 PM
I only really know him from his show stealing Caddyshack where he was the best thing in it by far plus that Simpsons episode.

I should go back and check out his standup.

Yeah, Caddyshack was my introduction to Rodney, too. I've been a fan ever since, but it was damn near impossible to get his stuff where I lived.

The internet is beautiful because of this shit, you can binge watch all you wanted to watch back then.

That second video I posted in 50 minutes long & very well worth it. Bill Murray is in it. And even ol' Billy pales in comparison to Rodney & it's painfully obvious in the video - usually Bill steals the show, but he doesn't stand a chance here.

DONNIEP
02-06-2016, 12:21 PM
Donnie was heavily sauced that night - that's what you get from drinking on an empty stomach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DODvxqkUlac

Ol' Dino, man he was the coolest guy who ever lived. I'm surprised he isn't drinking there. And contrary to the myth, he wasn't drinking tea on stage. Sure, he played up the drunk act, but those guys were real drinkers. Real men. You offer him a cranberry beer and he'd put his cigarette out in it.

Dangerfield was bad ass. Just hilarious. He didn't get successful until he came up with that character. But man did he do that one thing better than anybody else.

Anonymous
02-06-2016, 12:30 PM
I'm surprised he isn't drinking there.

Have you WATCHED the whole thing?

If Dino touched another drop in that moment, he'd've fallen of his chair & passed out! Right then, the coolest man who's ever lived - and I'm not being ironic here - was completely fucking wasted.

Now someone tell me, who else could get away with being this wasted on TV?

DONNIEP
02-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Have you WATCHED the whole thing?

If Dino touched another drop in that moment, he'd've fallen of his chair & passed out! Right then, the coolest man who's ever lived - and I'm not being ironic here - was completely fucking wasted.

Now someone tell me, who else could get away with being this wasted on TV?

I meant actually drinking in the shot. He was always half lit. If you really wanna seem him get sauced, watch the old Dean Martin Roasts videos. Warning - those videos will offend all of you who are sissies cause they include jokes that would cause a riot these days. See, back then people weren't such fags about making fun of oneself or others.

Anonymous
02-06-2016, 01:04 PM
I meant actually drinking in the shot. He was always half lit. If you really wanna seem him get sauced, watch the old Dean Martin Roasts videos. Warning - those videos will offend all of you who are sissies cause they include jokes that would cause a riot these days. See, back then people weren't such fags about making fun of oneself or others.

I could swear I've seen him holding a glass in some other videos I watched, I think he had a TV show at one point?

And yeah, always half-lit, but in the first video I posted, I'm surprised he was able to even slurr a a few words.

Good idea on the disclaimer. Someone here might look for them thinking it's jolly ol' good rumbly-tumbly family fun & end up spasming on the floor & foaming at the mouth at the sheer violence of it all.

vandeleur
02-06-2016, 01:05 PM
They have stopped using the term "fags" it's now "friends of the cruiser" :D

DONNIEP
02-06-2016, 01:09 PM
They have stopped using the term "fags" it's now "friends of the cruiser" :D

Hey now, go easy on The Cruiser.

FORD
02-06-2016, 01:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYDAF6NbgKc

Anonymous
02-06-2016, 01:18 PM
A movie band. A fucking bad movie band.

In a thread about Dino & Rod. Two of the greatest human beings that ever lived.

Why do you do this, FROD? It's like you're intentionally trying to piss me off. You're baiting me, aren't you? You're doing this shit on purpose!

FORD
02-06-2016, 01:24 PM
Rod? Well why didn't you say so.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrOPJXrUWII

Anonymous
02-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Not that Rod, but fine.

That's a good save.

DONNIEP
02-06-2016, 01:28 PM
A movie band. A fucking bad movie band.

In a thread about Dino & Rod. Two of the greatest human beings that ever lived.

Why do you do this, FROD? It's like you're intentionally trying to piss me off. You're baiting me, aren't you? You're doing this shit on purpose!

He can't help it. He tries to fit in but he just can't suppress his gayness. He's like that guy at the Pride Parade that the other gay people look at and say "Dayum, he is gay as fuck!"
:biggrin:

Anonymous
02-06-2016, 01:29 PM
He's like that guy at the Pride Parade that the other gay people look at and say "Dayum, he is gay as fuck!"
:biggrin:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Anonymous
02-06-2016, 01:35 PM
Ah, FROD's not too bad, but yeah, he always seems to be a bit off key.

It's like we're superstar comedians sharing a stage, delivering well timed jokes at a fast pace - well, claiming to be rich & successful is extremely passé by now - and every time it gets to FROD's turn, he drops the ball.

You gotta step up your act FROD, you old "friend of the cruiser"!

DONNIEP
02-06-2016, 01:46 PM
Ah, FROD's not too bad, but yeah, he always seems to be a bit off key.

It's like we're superstar comedians sharing a stage, delivering well timed jokes at a fast pace - well, claiming to be rich & successful is extremely passé by now - and every time it gets to FROD's turn, he drops the ball.

You gotta step up your act FROD, you old "friend of the cruiser"!

We should take the act to Vegas. We'll drink on stage, I'll smoke, and Ford can be the guy we make gay jokes about. He's not really gay but he'll interrupt with his gay references in the middle of every other story.

We'd be the biggest act on the strip.

Anonymous
02-06-2016, 02:14 PM
We should take the act to Vegas. We'll drink on stage, I'll smoke, and Ford can be the guy we make gay jokes about. He's not really gay but he'll interrupt with his gay references in the middle of every other story.

We'd be the biggest act on the strip.

This sounds good, actually. And I'll often blurt out a few lines that are absurdly gay, but just shy of being completely overt, so that there's always a tiny, niggling doubt of is he or is he not, yet all the while FROD will be the gay butt of the gay jokes.

This has just the right amount of finesse to keep people confused, yet delivers enough blatant low-brow humour to keep the confused people laughing all the while.

How can this fail? SOMEONE BOOK VEGAS!

VetteLS5
02-06-2016, 07:36 PM
Having seen Rodney in Vegas before he passed away, I can tell you he is he single funniest human being to ever live. The jokes were so rapid fire you could hardly catch your breath.

Kristy
02-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Donnie & Izzy

Anonymous
02-06-2016, 09:37 PM
Donnie & Izzy

Who's who?

DONNIEP
02-06-2016, 10:22 PM
Who's who?

Obviously you're Jerry and I'm George.

What amuses me most is there's a couple hundred people who read all this but never post. We - and I'm definitely including Kristy here - we provide hours of entertainment for all these people.

Sesh! Start charging for memberships and pay us!! We didn't "built this place" but we damn sure keep the light on! :biggrin:

Anonymous
02-06-2016, 10:50 PM
Obviously you're Jerry and I'm George.

What amuses me most is there's a couple hundred people who read all this but never post. We - and I'm definitely including Kristy here - we provide hours of entertainment for all these people.

Sesh! Start charging for memberships and pay us!! We didn't "built this place" but we damn sure keep the light on! :biggrin:

Sesh is probably embarrassed because of his public display of drunken affection for Warham last night. I think he won't log on for a couple of days.

Sesh, it's ok buddy! We've ALL wanted to have sex with Warham at one time or another - he's a sexy sex sexual machine!

DONNIEP
02-06-2016, 11:08 PM
Sesh is probably embarrassed because of his public display of drunken affection for Warham last night. I think he won't log on for a couple of days.

Sesh, it's ok buddy! We've ALL wanted to have sex with Warham at one time or another - he's a sexy sex sexual machine!

We're all a bunch of drunks. Well, I'm not right now because I'm cleaning my guns after a range trip today. But I will be later. And I'll probably say something stupid.

But I think Sesh wasn't drunk. Or drunker than usual. I think he was asking a serious question. Which is no where near as funny as if he was drunk.

Anonymous
02-06-2016, 11:14 PM
We're all a bunch of drunks. Well, I'm not right now because I'm cleaning my guns after a range trip today. But I will be later. And I'll probably say something stupid.

But I think Sesh wasn't drunk. Or drunker than usual. I think he was asking a serious question. Which is no where near as funny as if he was drunk.

Ah, c'mon, go read the chat. That's a drunken stream of consciousness if I ever saw one.

He was PISSED! He may have even cried a few tears at some point, which is frankly hilarious. But again, we've all cried for Warham at one point. Dude's just that H O T.

And you're not drunk today, you weren't drunk yesterday... are you turning gay, or fuck forbid, a Y A N K E E?

What kind of Southern Boy don't git wasted on ther weakends?

DONNIEP
02-06-2016, 11:58 PM
Ah, c'mon, go read the chat. That's a drunken stream of consciousness if I ever saw one.

He was PISSED! He may have even cried a few tears at some point, which is frankly hilarious. But again, we've all cried for Warham at one point. Dude's just that H O T.

And you're not drunk today, you weren't drunk yesterday... are you turning gay, or fuck forbid, a Y A N K E E?

What kind of Southern Boy don't git wasted on ther weakends?

Lemme remind you...

http://s30.postimg.org/dprg4ay01/image.jpg

http://s24.postimg.org/m3ynt0px1/image.jpg

There ain't no yankee here. And those are my anti jihadi grips on my 1911. I don't discriminate lol

Now, I was drunk last nite. And I'm working on it now. But the Confederate Bible plainly says guns and booze don't mix. So give me 30 minutes to catch up...

vandeleur
02-07-2016, 05:45 AM
Remember when donnie was fun. Guns = teeny weener
Drink = happy times.

Stop cutting them little holes in your pillow cases and go get some beer :D

DONNIEP
02-07-2016, 06:40 AM
Drink = happy times.

Leave my Honkie Dong out of it ;)

Anonymous
02-07-2016, 10:08 AM
Drink = happy times.

That's what I got from his post as well.

It seems that his guns are getting in the way of his drinking.

In other words, Donnie has more fun playing with various large metal penuses than he has getting drunk.

That's really gay. And not the good kind of gay, either.

Anonymous
02-07-2016, 10:22 AM
The jokes were so rapid fire you could hardly catch your breath.

Rodney used to say his wife was so dumb it took her an hour & a half to watch 60 minutes.

Well, I may be as dumb as his wife, because it takes me 15 minutes to watch a 10 minute video of Rodney. I keep laughing over half the jokes, so I have to go back to laugh at the ones I couldn't hear through my tears.

Kristy
02-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Donnie said "Yankee" again.

That's hot*

\

*but not in that shitty Paris Hilton kind of way

Kristy
02-07-2016, 12:31 PM
Oh, and your guns suck by the way.

They look cheap-O Home Depot.

DONNIEP
02-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Oh, and your guns suck by the way.

They look cheap-O Home Depot.

You have cut me deeply. I mean, after all we've been through and now you go and say something truly hurtful. I'm gonna have to go stare into my safes now and tell them you didn't mean it.

Kristy
02-07-2016, 01:17 PM
They still look cheap - whatever they are

DONNIEP
02-07-2016, 01:54 PM
They still look cheap - whatever they are

M&P 9mm
Smith 5906
Smith M&P15
1911 .45 ACP

And forgive me for not having a golden gun like Francisco Scaramanga (Von - that's the bad guy from a James Bond movie) :biggrin:

DONNIEP
02-07-2016, 01:58 PM
What kind of gun does Kristy own? I know it's not some pink thing. I'm thinking compact 9mm. And she wouldn't just shoot you with it - she'd pistol whip you and then shoot you.

DONNIEP
02-07-2016, 02:04 PM
And Vandy, I haven't forgotten about you buddy. I know you can't even touch a gun in your - is England even a country? - anyway, I know your people can't be trusted with guns or knives so I ordered you a hat.

http://s13.postimg.org/ikfzuh0wn/image.jpg

Kristy
02-07-2016, 02:12 PM
What kind of gun does Kristy own? I know it's not some pink thing. I'm thinking compact 9mm. And she wouldn't just shoot you with it - she'd pistol whip you and then shoot you.

Um...this
https://slm-assets0.secondlife.com/assets/8403772/view_large/zz_004.jpg

DONNIEP
02-07-2016, 02:35 PM
Um...this
https://slm-assets0.secondlife.com/assets/8403772/view_large/zz_004.jpg

I do hope you didn't buy that at a gun show. Ford would have a nervous breakdown.

Kristy
02-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Think it was a guy of Arabic descent - so that would be "kwel" with slave FORD and master Bernie.

DONNIEP
02-07-2016, 03:13 PM
Think it was a guy of Arabic descent - so that would be "kwel" with slave FORD and master Bernie.

That would make sense. Moozlimz only own toy guns. Ubama said so.

Anonymous
02-07-2016, 03:33 PM
That would make sense. Moozlimz only own toy guns. Ubama said so.

No, no, no.

Musselism is a religion of piss, I mean PEACE! They have NO guns at all.

They don't even know what guns look like.

Which is why they need Americans to show it to them & explain them how they work.

Now, since flights are expensive & increasingly more comfortable, not to mention that TEH FRENCH FROGGERS are stealing your trainees, as evidenced by the latest round of videotaped PEACEFUL beheadings, Obama came up with the plan of bringing them over to your country, so it's easier to provide them with the training they need.

DONNIEP
02-07-2016, 03:42 PM
No, no, no.

Musselism is a religion of piss, I mean PEACE! They have NO guns at all.

They don't even know what guns look like.

Which is why they need Americans to show it to them & explain them how they work.

Now, since flights are expensive & increasingly more comfortable, not to mention that TEH FRENCH FROGGERS are stealing your trainees, as evidenced by the latest round of videotaped PEACEFUL beheadings, Obama came up with the plan of bringing them over to your country, so it's easier to provide them with the training they need.

Well, when shit starts blowing up real good here and people are getting their heads chopped off in the streets and gays are being tossed off buildings here, everybody can sleep well knowing they're not racists. And really, isn't that what matters most?

Anonymous
02-07-2016, 04:00 PM
Well, when shit starts blowing up real good here and people are getting their heads chopped off in the streets and gays are being tossed off buildings here, everybody can sleep well knowing they're not racists. And really, isn't that what matters most?

It is.

It's not so much being a good person, what really matters is if others perceive you to be good, even if you're not, really.

And by golly, if they have to stick their head in the chopping block to have others believe they're not racists, that's what they'll do!

You know why FROD & other ex-members of the Blue Man Group never leave the house? Because if they get mugged by a black man, excuse me I'm being sexist, a black PERSON, then what will they do? They can't call the police, everybody will think they're the R word, OMG!

So better to cry out in outrage every time a thug gets shot or a musselim gets blown up by someone else other than himself.

They believe they're fighting to make the world a better place, but really, all they're doing amounts to spamming social media with copy/pasted messages of "I'm a good person :)".

FORD
02-07-2016, 04:50 PM
I do hope you didn't buy that at a gun show. Ford would have a nervous breakdown.

FORD is OK with dart guns being sold without background checks. Probably don't want to be caught with that thing in Ohio though. :(

Anonymous
02-07-2016, 05:13 PM
FORD is OK with dart guns being sold without background checks. Probably don't want to be caught with that thing in Ohio though. :(

Ford, if you saw a black, middle-eastern, or any other "minority", man raping a white woman, would you call the police?

Or would you say that the woman deserved it because she probably had an ancestor who was a slaver?

vandeleur
02-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Ford, if you saw a black, middle-eastern, or any other "minority", man raping a white woman, would you call the police?

Or would you say that the woman deserved it because she probably had an ancestor who was a slaver?

Donnie's ancestors were slavers are you saying he should be raped ?

DONNIEP
02-07-2016, 06:10 PM

Oh good lord, next you people are gonna be claiming I'm the Imperial Wizard of the Klan, lol

Now somebody fetch me my robe - I'm late for a meeting :biggrin:

Anonymous
02-07-2016, 06:41 PM

Of course!

Anonymous
02-07-2016, 06:42 PM
Oh good lord, next you people are gonna be claiming I'm the Imperial Wizard of the Klan, lol

... well, aren't you?

DONNIEP
02-07-2016, 06:46 PM
... well, aren't you?

What? Me? No, that's just...crazy talk. Now somebody come help me wth these 6x6s, they ain't gonna nail themselves together.

vandeleur
02-07-2016, 06:47 PM
... well, aren't you?

Have you seen donnie with his goatee , he looks like colonel sanders. Lives on a plantation as well . Draw your own conclusion.

vandeleur
02-07-2016, 06:51 PM
What? Me? No, that's just...crazy talk. Now somebody come help me wth these 6x6s, they ain't gonna nail themselves together.

Can you not get some of your " helpers" out of the cotton field :biggrin:

Anonymous
02-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Have you seen donnie with his goatee , he looks like colonel sanders. Lives on a plantation as well . Draw your own conclusion.

So you're saying Donnie fries a mean chicken?

vandeleur
02-07-2016, 06:56 PM
So you're saying Donnie fries a mean chicken?

Is that a "friend of the cruiser" euphemism?

DONNIEP
02-07-2016, 07:00 PM
Can you not get some of your " helpers" out of the cotton field :biggrin:

And interrupt them? They do so love their work, you know.

Anonymous
02-07-2016, 07:03 PM
Is that a "friend of the cruiser" euphemism?

It *wasn't*.

Kristy
02-07-2016, 11:39 PM

Neither. Most likely slave FORD would post some irrelevant JewTube vid about it.

FORD
02-08-2016, 12:07 AM

If I saw ANY man raping a woman, I'd cut his cock off with a chain saw and ram it up his own ass while it was still hard. :chainsaw:

FORD
02-08-2016, 12:08 AM
Neither. Most likely slave FORD would post some irrelevant JewTube vid about it.

JewTube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at8hZpXyykM

Anonymous
02-08-2016, 12:15 AM
If I saw ANY man raping a woman, I'd cut his cock off with a chain saw and ram it up his own ass while it was still hard. :chainsaw:

Lingering on hard cocks aside, wouldn't you be worried to be labelled a *gasp* RACEIST???

Anonymous
02-08-2016, 12:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at8hZpXyykM

FINALLY! A decent video! Was this a fluke, though?

Nitro Express
02-08-2016, 12:31 AM
Lemme remind you...

http://s30.postimg.org/dprg4ay01/image.jpg

There ain't no yankee here. And those are my anti jihadi grips on my 1911. I don't discriminate lol

Now, I was drunk last nite. And I'm working on it now. But the Confederate Bible plainly says guns and booze don't mix. So give me 30 minutes to catch up...

So them stickers haven't come off yet. How many rounds have your put through that Yankee rifle? My MADE IN NORTH CAROLINA rifle has digested about 1,000 rounds problem free.

cadaverdog
02-08-2016, 12:32 AM
If I saw ANY man raping a woman, I'd cut his cock off with a chain saw and ram it up his own ass while it was still hard.
I'd wop em in the head with a kaiser blade.

Anonymous
02-08-2016, 12:40 AM
So them stickers haven't come off yet. How many rounds have your put through that Yankee rifle? My MADE IN NORTH CAROLINA rifle has digested about 1,000 rounds problem free.

Holy fuck, Nitro just steamrolled The Donaldo!

That's some fucking hard-ass PWN4G3 right there.

Nitro Express
02-08-2016, 12:46 AM
I should be putting "Old Glory" on my rifle because it was made south of the Mason Dixon line. I was going to put Hello Kitty on it but I'm undecided right now.

Anonymous
02-08-2016, 12:49 AM
I should be putting "Old Glory" on my rifle because it was made south of the Mason Dixon line. I was going to put Hello Kitty on it but I'm undecided right now.

The internet's got you covered.

http://s29.postimg.org/jeeln4g9z/confederate_flagkitty.jpg

DONNIEP
02-08-2016, 07:20 AM

Nope. You can wrap the barrel of a rifle with those and they won't be affected by the heat, so long as it's not full auto. But I thought wrapping the entire weapon might be just a bit much. As far as rounds thru it, I quit counting at around 6 or 700 hundred. It gets shot a lot.

Kristy
02-22-2016, 01:54 AM
M&P 9mm
Smith 5906
Smith M&P15
1911 .45 ACP

Thought about it. They're still cheap.

Igosplut
02-24-2016, 07:56 PM
AK...and a real one, not a Jap copy.

Kristy
02-24-2016, 08:15 PM
YEAH! God damn it.

Igosplut
02-24-2016, 08:47 PM

You can have those. One spec of dirt, and the fuckers jam. I want something that shoots....Like all the time no matter what. You can stay home and clean.

DONNIEP
02-24-2016, 09:35 PM
You can have those. One spec of dirt, and the fuckers jam. I want something that shoots....Like all the time no matter what. You can stay home and clean.

Can't argue that an AK will run no matter what. And I've posted that I've got one on my to buy list. But I wanted an AR and that one was on sale at my local gun store.

And I like cleaning guns. Well, I like starting to clean guns. By the time I'm up to the fourth one of the day...not so much.

Kristy
02-24-2016, 10:30 PM
Gun cleaning is for liberals, Donnie.

Dan
02-27-2016, 04:02 PM
The Real Question is,Would Izzy and Donnie have a 3-way with Kristy?

DONNIEP
02-27-2016, 04:21 PM
The Real Question is,Would Izzy and Donnie have a 3-way with Kristy?

It would be the biggest selling sex tape of all time.

vandeleur
02-27-2016, 04:59 PM
It would be the biggest selling sex tape of all time.

Showing your age bud , you ever heard of the Internet , some Limey invented it so that all porn was free ..... You should all love England for that fact alone :D

ZahZoo
02-27-2016, 05:19 PM
I thought Warf built the internet..?

cadaverdog
02-27-2016, 10:15 PM
Showing your age bud , you ever heard of the Internet , some Limey invented it so that all porn was free ..... You should all love England for that fact alone :D

Al Gore is a limey?

vandeleur
02-28-2016, 05:50 AM
Al Gore is a limey?

Seemingly politicians don't always tell the truth , I know who knew :D