PDA

View Full Version : Nevada Caucus (D) & South Carolina Primary (R) 2016 thread

FORD
02-20-2016, 02:38 PM
Not sure what the media coverage is, this being the weekend at all. MSNBC has actually put the endless prison documentaries aside long enough to cover both states, so I would imagine the others are as well.

FORD
02-20-2016, 03:50 PM
Not official results here, but some interesting demographics breakdown numbers from Nevada.....

Bernie Sanders leads 2-1 of those younger than 45 and has a 12 pt lead with those making $50,000 or less.

On edit: 52-44 white voters (64% of voters), Hispanic voters 54-43 (17% of voters)

What does that mean?

That is a lock it for Sanders.

About the only demographic not mentioned there would be the African Americans. They would have to be almost a solid win for Her Royal Weathervane Majesty for her to have a chance in making up the deficits in other areas.

FORD
02-20-2016, 04:06 PM
Link for live numbers in Nevada: http://www.decisiondeskhq.com/nevada-democratic-caucus/

FORD
02-20-2016, 06:57 PM
Polls about to close in South Carolina. Live numbers will be available here: http://www.decisiondeskhq.com/south-carolina-gop-primary/

FORD
02-20-2016, 07:03 PM
And right out of the gate, MSNBC is saying a three way race between Rugman, and Dos Cubanos, "too close to call".

Guess this will be the end of Jeb's run, and the BCE will consolidate their efforts behind Rubio.....

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 07:34 PM
Fascinating.

How would people know the results if it wasn't for your play by play, eh Ford?

Now, if only they showed the results on TV or had sites dedicated to all of this.

Hmmm... now there's a cuntcept.

Well, meanwhile people can log on to the Roth Army for all the latest results in the Presidential Elections.

You're a special kind of guy providing a special kind of service, Ford. :thumb:

FORD
02-20-2016, 07:48 PM
If you don't want to know, don't fucking read the thread. Or just fuck off entirely with your lameass bullshit.

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 07:52 PM
Emperor Trump is gonna win it. I can't wait until he remodels the White House. And I hope he repaints Air Force One up like his private jet.

Seshmeister
02-20-2016, 07:54 PM
Emperor is the word.

He said he's going to make everyone say Happy Xmas to each other. :)

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 07:55 PM
If you don't want to know, don't fucking read the thread. Or just fuck off entirely with your lameass bullshit.

I take it Bernie isn't doing too well?

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 07:57 PM
Dos Cubanos

:headlights:

Racist!

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 07:58 PM
Emperor Trump is gonna win it. I can't wait until he remodels the White House. And I hope he repaints Air Force One up like his private jet.

Empress.

Empress Trump.

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 08:00 PM
Emperor is the word.

He said he's going to make everyone say Happy Xmas to each other. :)

Happy Xmas??? If that sumbitch said that then he just lost the Confederate vote!

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 08:01 PM

Bernie might as well apply for a job as a Glory Hole Attendant.

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 08:02 PM
Now, back on topic before Ford sends a drone to the Donnie Compound...

I haven't actually kept up with the news this week. I have no idea what the buzz is in the next state down from me. So it'll be interesting to see who wins.

FORD
02-20-2016, 08:18 PM
MSNBC has already projected the Rug as "winner", though there's only 17% reported so far, and either Cruz or Rubio is still within reasonable range of taking the lead. Last I checked, Trump, Cruz, and Rubio were all in the 20s, with the rest in single digits.

So will this officially become a three man clown car after tonight? I really don't see either Jeb or Carson sticking around, if they can't count on Southern Fundagelical support. And Kasich doesn't seem to be getting that infusion of Koch Brother cash that he needed to stick around, so he's probably gone as well.

FORD
02-20-2016, 08:22 PM

Sadly, it looks like Her Royal Cuntness might actually win this one :( She's currently up 52.5 to Bernie's 47.5 with 81% of the precincts reported.

They're going to be pretty much tied in delegates after this, so the battle rages on......

twonabomber
02-20-2016, 08:25 PM
Kasich with 6.6 percent. Time to drop out, Johnny.

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 08:28 PM
Sadly, it looks like Her Royal Cuntness might actually win this one :( She's currently up 52.5 to Bernie's 47.5 with 81% of the precincts reported.

They're going to be pretty much tied in delegates after this, so the battle rages on......

Look on the bright side, Ford. This way, Bernie will always be the man he pretends to be, at least in your mind.

He'll never have a chance to shatter your dreams, your illusions about a perfect world under his alleged wise rule.

It's better for you. At your age, you'd never survive the disappointment. Have a beer & relax.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-20-2016, 08:43 PM
Jeb! is dropping out right now.....

.@JebBush will suspend his presidential campaign Saturday night, a source tells CNN https://t.co/6OZtrfIwim pic.twitter.com/TrdeRHrhpb— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) February 21, 2016

FORD
02-20-2016, 08:44 PM
Jeb just pulled the plug on himself. But not before blaming all the damage his dumbassed Chimp brother caused on Obama. Looks like Rubio is now the official BCE candidate.

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 08:49 PM

I don't get it. Now, I'm not a democrat - big shocker, I know right? - but how in the hell can your people vote for that ugly old whore? It ain't like Ubama has done a bang up job here and she's just gonna be Ubama White and even worse than him.

Angel
02-20-2016, 08:56 PM
No fucking shit. Was a time the Frontline was the most active sub forum here. Izzy would have blown a gasket...

Va Beach VH Fan
02-20-2016, 08:57 PM
I don't get it. Now, I'm not a democrat - big shocker, I know right? - but how in the hell can your people vote for that ugly old whore? It ain't like Ubama has done a bang up job here and she's just gonna be Ubama White and even worse than him.

I like Bernie's campaign so far, and if he were to get the nomination, which is looking less likely, I'd have no problem in voting for him in the General....

But his lack of foreign policy knowledge is surprisingly poor, and frankly Hillary runs circles around him in that regard....

Seshmeister
02-20-2016, 09:01 PM
To the outsider there doesn't seem to be a huge difference in US foreign policy now matter who is in power just mild degrees of slightly worse or less bad.

Seshmeister
02-20-2016, 09:02 PM
Jeb just pulled the plug on himself. But not before blaming all the damage his dumbassed Chimp brother caused on Obama.

Hey don't forget GW kept you safe and united the country... :biggrin:

Va Beach VH Fan
02-20-2016, 09:03 PM
To the outsider there doesn't seem to be a huge difference in US foreign policy now matter who is in power just mild degrees of slightly worse or less bad.

I think if somehow a Republican won the Presidency again, you wouldn't have that view, i.e. "carpet bombing ISIS", "bomb the shit out of ISIS", etc....

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 09:04 PM
No fucking shit. Was a time the Frontline was the most active sub forum here. Izzy would have blown a gasket...

Oh, do be quiet Angel.

Can't you see this was all a clever ruse to get some attention to this thread?

The minute me & Donnie post, bam! It kicks off.

Ford would've figured it out, if he wasn't so butt hurt about Bernie Wernie losing to Hillary.

Who the fuck loses to Hillary? What a dumbass! What a maroon! What a nincompoop.

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 09:06 PM
Oh, do be quiet Angel.

Can't you see this was all a clever ruse to get some attention to this thread?

The minute me & Donnie post, bam! It kicks off.

Maximum EOT - Eyeballs On Thread

Works every time.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-20-2016, 09:06 PM
Who the fuck loses to Hillary?

Um, a Republican will on November 8th....

FORD
02-20-2016, 09:08 PM
Trump's speech is reminding me of something......

http://marketingmasterinsights.com/input/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/nuremberg_rally.jpg

oh yeah... that's it. :meinsmiley:

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 09:09 PM

Not a chance in Hells.

What we need is a kick ass black womarn presidential candidate. A real gun totin' black chick. Like Chaka Kahn but with a big ass pistol on her hip.

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 09:10 PM

Pffft.

Dear lord, you Americans can't get anything right, can you?

And you used to be fairly competent up until the 80s, what happened?

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 09:11 PM
Trump's speech is reminding me of something......

http://marketingmasterinsights.com/input/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/nuremberg_rally.jpg

oh yeah... that's it. :meinsmiley:

You and the damn Nazi thing. Geez, give it a rest. Next you'll post a Klan picture.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-20-2016, 09:11 PM
Not a chance in Hells.

I will repeat my offer of a friendly bet of $100 towards RA upgrades.... I pay if the Republican wins, you pay if Hillary wins....

Deal?

Va Beach VH Fan
02-20-2016, 09:12 PM

Sammy Hagar.... ;)

Seshmeister
02-20-2016, 09:13 PM
I think if somehow a Republican won the Presidency again, you wouldn't have that view, i.e. "carpet bombing ISIS", "bomb the shit out of ISIS", etc....

It's all just talk - Obama is trying to bomb the fuck out of them as it is, the problem is that there are no targets.

The Iran thing is more worrying but again it could all just be BS for the dummies...

Presidents are given choices, the people who word the options are the real power....

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 09:18 PM
I will repeat my offer of a friendly bet of $100 towards RA upgrades.... I pay if the Republican wins, you pay if Hillary wins....

Deal?

First off, I donated and will donate again when this one expires. Second off, what fuckin upgrades, LOL! You gonna repaint the place with my 100 if I lose? Maybe have a side bar that updates in real time?

cadaverdog
02-20-2016, 09:20 PM
But his lack of foreign policy knowledge is surprisingly poor, and frankly Hillary runs circles around him in that regard....
If she wants to outdo her hubby Slick Willy she's got her work cut out for her . Passing on a chance to kill Osama Bin Laden is going to be hard to top.

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 09:20 PM
It's all just talk - Obama is trying to bomb the fuck out of them as it is, the problem is that there are no targets.

Oh there's plenty of targets. The problem is ISIS likes to hide amongst the civilians they terrorize and kill.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-20-2016, 09:21 PM

Perhaps, but I think you're simplifying things...

There's a big difference between selective bombing while minimizing civilian casualties and indiscriminately doing it....

Va Beach VH Fan
02-20-2016, 09:22 PM
First off, I donated and will donate again when this one expires. Second off, what fuckin upgrades, LOL! You gonna repaint the place with my 100 if I lose? Maybe have a side bar that updates in real time?

I was thinking something in a fuchsia, you know, like Dave's doing now.... ;)

FORD
02-20-2016, 09:23 PM
You and the damn Nazi thing. Geez, give it a rest. Next you'll post a Klan picture.

If you insist........

http://i2.wp.com/samuel-warde.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Trump-Klan.jpg?fit=750%2C398

Va Beach VH Fan
02-20-2016, 09:24 PM
If she wants to outdo her hubby Slick Willy she's got her work cut out for her . Passing on a chance to kill Osama Bin Laden is going to be hard to top.

You can bluster all you want, the deal is offered to you as well...

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 09:26 PM
Sammy Hagar.... ;)

You're obsessed with the man, just come out of the closet & admit you listen to more Van Hagar than you do Van Halen, already.

You're making him far too powerful. Hagar is just a damn good salesman, he's an incompetent buffoon in every other area.

Far more likely to be Kunt Splatteredbrains fault, but even he couldn't fuck up a country this badly.

Nah, I think it had something to do with education. The minute the huge corporations started hiring college kids to be CEOs, the whole thing went to shit.

Money went into all the wrong places, the infrastructures started to fall apart, politicians were bought... I mean, when you have people drinking toxic water, and the only place that has potable water is a car factory because the one that people are drinking was damaging the metal used in the construction of the cars, when you consider cars, products more important than people, there's something very fucked up there.

And I'm not even talking from a humanitarian point of view. Even from an economic point of view it doesn't make sense. You need to sell those cars to PEOPLE. The ones you're killing off with water that's not fit for cars.

You think you're going to solve all this with a new president? Whoever wins will end up in some 25 year old's pay roll.

Unless it's Empress Trump. I bet he could buy off the kid, instead.

Nah, you guys are fucked. Your sanest choice really is Trump. Talk about hitting rock bottom.

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 09:28 PM

You make this place look like a bar from Miami Vice and I just might take you up on it :biggrin:

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 09:29 PM

Will there be crayon drawings?

Va Beach VH Fan
02-20-2016, 09:32 PM
You're obsessed with the man, just come out of the closet & admit you listen to more Van Hagar than you do Van Halen, already.

The winky means I was joking...

Actually, I'm conditioned to immediately change the channel on the rare occasion they play a Van Hagarita song on my XM in the car....

And you know damn well what happened in the '80's.... Ronald Wilson Reagan....

cadaverdog
02-20-2016, 09:34 PM
Pffft.

Dear lord, you Americans can't get anything right, can you?

Early 90s you mean. An independant split the vote between himself and the republican candidate and the democrat candidate won. The next republican elected was mentally retarded.

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 09:36 PM
Actually, I'm conditioned to immediately turn up the volume every time they play a Van Hagarita song on my XM in the car....

I figured as much.

cadaverdog
02-20-2016, 09:40 PM
And you know damn well what happened in the '80's.... Ronald Wilson Reagan....
And I'm damn proud to say I served my country while he was commander in chief. Other countries respected us then. They feared us.

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 09:41 PM
Yes, early 90s. I meant until the end of the 80s.

And yeah, I suppose Reagan had his fair share of guilt. I think maybe it was a perfect storm of appalling decisions throughout the political & economical spectrums & you go from being the undisputed leader in scientific & technology research to some mildly retarded form of the middle-ages, where religion more or less dictates what you can & can't do?

Creationism in schools? Dear fucking god.

FORD
02-20-2016, 09:47 PM
And I'm damn proud to say I served my country while he was commander in chief. Other countries respected us then. They feared us.

Yeah... afraid a senile old man would launch nuclear missiles while in one of his Alzheimer's moments after a jelly bean binge.

https://drawception.com/pub/panels/2012/11-27/dYwEWwZ46Y-13.png

Va Beach VH Fan
02-20-2016, 09:49 PM

Um, I was there as well back then, remember....

And I could give you plenty of examples showing countries that didn't fear him or us at all during his tenure....

cadaverdog
02-20-2016, 09:56 PM
You can bluster all you want, the deal is offered to you as well...
If I though presidential elections were won by the candidate who garnered more votes than the other candidates I might take you up on you're dea but I don't. I think Hillary as the next president was a done deal when Obama got the nomination and got elected in 2008. The republican barely tried to make it look like they were trying to win when they trotted out this year hopefulls.

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 10:00 PM
Um, I was there as well back then, remember....

And I could give you plenty of examples showing countries that didn't fear him or us at all during his tenure....

So we're supposed to be a country that is scared of everybody else? Jesus Christo...

Va Beach VH Fan
02-20-2016, 10:01 PM
If I though presidential elections were won by the candidate who garnered more votes than the other candidates I might take you up on you're dea but I don't. I think Hillary as the next president was a done deal when Obama got the nomination and got elected in 2008. The republican barely tried to make it look like they were trying to win when they trotted out this year hopefulls.

I agree with that, the right's candidates are a mess...

Conservatives are lucky that Democrats only vote in Presidential election years, I doubt they'd have any majority anymore....

Va Beach VH Fan
02-20-2016, 10:02 PM
So we're supposed to be a country that is scared of everybody else? Jesus Christo...

Boy did you turn that one around...

Just saying plenty of countries did things to us during Reagan's tenure showing they didn't fear us at all....

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 10:12 PM

Scared of hurting people's feelings, yes.

Scared of being called racists, so you don't report minorities building bombs, yes.

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 10:12 PM
Boy did you turn that one around...

Just saying plenty of countries did things to us during Reagan's tenure showing they didn't fear us at all....

So are you saying that's a good thing or a bad thing? And yeah, I've been known to turn a phrase. But I didn't have to in this case.

There's a difference between fear and ignorance. ISIS is ignorant. Well, not so much because they know Ubama ain't gonna do squat against them.

Va Beach VH Fan
02-20-2016, 10:17 PM
So are you saying that's a good thing or a bad thing? And yeah, I've been known to turn a phrase. But I didn't have to in this case.

There's a difference between fear and ignorance. ISIS is ignorant. Well, not so much because they know Ubama ain't gonna do squat against them.

I didn't start the conversation, you need to ask Cdog, he stated that people feared us under Reagan....

I merely countered that....

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 10:18 PM
Scared of hurting people's feelings, yes.

Scared of being called racists, so you don't report minorities building bombs, yes.

Well then Mission Accomplished!!

Maybe what we should do is this - disarm the entire population of law abiding citizens and let the criminals run wild, including terrorists who are building pipe bombs in their garages with the goddamn garage door up.

Now, you might be asking yourself, "Why would a married couple hell bent on killing a bunch of people make pipe bombs in their garage with the door up?" Because Ubama said you can't say jack shit about people who might not be lily white. This is called Progress.

Look at what's going on in Europe right now, look at the people being beat down so they don't say jack shit about the refyougeez and immigrants who are street rapin' and robbin' and all sorts of shit. That's what's coming here. And everybody can sit back and say "Hell yeah, that's what we need because we're all tolerant and stuff!" Right up to the point that most of the people here are getting their necks separated from their stupid heads.

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 10:20 PM
I didn't start the conversation, you need to ask Cdog, he stated that people feared us under Reagan....

I merely countered that....

Yes, I know. I actually can read, even though it might not seem like it some times lol

So what's your stance here on this issue, as it applies to today?

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 10:21 PM
Well then Mission Accomplished!!

Maybe what we should do is this - disarm the entire population of law abiding citizens and let the criminals run wild, including terrorists who are building pipe bombs in their garages with the goddamn garage door up.

Now, you might be asking yourself, "Why would a married couple hell bent on killing a bunch of people make pipe bombs in their garage with the door up?" Because Ubama said you can't say jack shit about people who might not be lily white. This is called Progress.

Look at what's going on in Europe right now, look at the people being beat down so they don't say jack shit about the refyougeez and immigrants who are street rapin' and robbin' and all sorts of shit. That's what's coming here. And everybody can sit back and say "Hell yeah, that's what we need because we're all tolerant and stuff!" Right up to the point that most of the people here are getting their necks separated from their stupid heads.

The "good" Muslims are raping women in the street in broad daylight, in Germany, England, everywhere. In mobs of hundreds. Fathers & sons, together in holy hatred of women.

Praise Allah.

The Muslims are good people, we must be understanding towards them.

I hate people. I hate people so much.

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 10:30 PM
Of course, the media doesn't report these attacks. The same way your media doesn't report black on black crime.

And this is why I get pissed off at the United Bronies of America. Because what you do, the example you set, is followed by the rest of the Western world, for some reason.

It might be because you export your culture so broadly because of entertainment like television, music and games, or something. The bottom line is, you motherfuckers better shape up & stop taking it up the ass, because this isn't only about you. This involves everyone.

I don't want to be a fucking retarded Muslim. I don't want to throw stones at women because I rape them, that shit makes no sense to me. You fuckers better start killing off those filthy pigs so the rest of the world can do the same. Stop being fucktards.

FORD
02-20-2016, 10:33 PM

Have you been adding rubbing alcohol to the moonshine to make it last longer again?? :wtf:

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 10:40 PM
Of course, the media doesn't report these attacks. The same way your media doesn't report black on black crime.

And this is why I get pissed off at the United Bronies of America. Because what you do, the example you set, is followed by the rest of the Western world, for some reason.

It might be because you export your culture so broadly because of entertainment like television, music and games, or something. The bottom line is, you motherfuckers better shape up & stop taking it up the ass, because this isn't only about you. This involves everyone.

I don't want to be a fucking retarded Muslim. I don't want to throw stones at women because I rape them, that shit makes no sense to me. You fuckers better start killing off those filthy pigs so the rest of the world can do the same. Stop being fucktards.

Oh, the media does report what's going on in Europe. But not as widely as they should. Certain gubments have actually been accused of trying to cover it up. Which is not surprising.

As far as black on black crime - it doesn't exist here. Chicago and Detroit and Baltimore and cities like that are motherfucking Utopias where there is no black on black crime. Why, if it wasn't for the evil White Poe Lease killing all the blacks then there would be no violence.

America fucked itself real good over the past 50 or 60 years. We've become a country slap full of pussies who want everything to be FREE and have no idea how to pay for all the FREE shit. We turn a blind eye to every single atrocity in the rest of the world and have a president who goes in front of the UN and anywhere else he can and pulls out his dick and takes a giant piss on the American flag. And most of the idiots who live here only wish a little of his piss would have splashed on them. And they applaud and prance around like Freddie Mercury on his last birthday, just hoping that one day there will be no First Amendment and the cry for the killing of police and the return of segregation.

And people wonder why The South seceded. Yay, progress.

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 10:40 PM
Have you been adding rubbing alcohol to the moonshine to make it last longer again?? :wtf:

No, he's right. Get your head out of your ass for a minute. It's people like you, spreading your retarded tolerance that are fucking it up for the rest of us, who want a normal life.

Muslims stone women to death & blow people up indiscriminately. I don't want to be one of them.

Why don't you follow the lead of the retarded women who ran away to ISIS arms looking for enlightenment & then begged to be rescued?

‘I went to join Isis in Syria, taking my four-year-old. It was a journey into hell’ (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/09/sophie-kasiki-isis-raqqa-child-radicalised)

Tolerant people are making me fucking intolerant, I'm telling you that right now.

Fuck people. Fuck you all to hell.

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 10:41 PM

I'm sorry, you must be new here. Did you actually read the news reports? Because that's exactly what happened.

twonabomber
02-20-2016, 10:41 PM

If American companies didn't export their entertainment, the rest of the world would pirate it anyways. Might as well get paid for it. You gotta blame Japan, too, though. Don't leave companies like Sony and Nintendo out.

DONNIEP
02-20-2016, 10:42 PM
And Hells No I don't add jack shit to 'shine. 100 proof, white or infused with fruit only. No added bullshit. Although, in your case, I do suppose I could add one of those little swords with a piece of fruit on it. Or an umbrella. Just so you'd feel right dankin it.

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 10:44 PM
I'm sorry, you must be new here. Did you actually read the news reports? Because that's exactly what happened.

No, Ford conveniently forgets all that shit. Can we raise some flags on him, false or otherwise, so he gets kicked out of the country so he can go to Arabland to live in a Muslim utopia, or something?

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 10:46 PM
If American companies didn't export their entertainment, the rest of the world would pirate it anyways. Might as well get paid for it. You gotta blame Japan, too, though. Don't leave companies like Sony and Nintendo out.

That's not what I meant. I meant your culture gets exported through entertainment.

Japanese culture rocks. Game shows where you have to dunk one of your team in scalding water so that the bra comes off a hot babe?

Europe should be copying JAPAN! Not the United Bronies of America.

twonabomber
02-20-2016, 10:52 PM
Okay.

If it didn't suck where those people live they wouldn't want to be like us.

Better?

:D

FORD
02-20-2016, 10:56 PM
No, Ford conveniently forgets all that shit. Can we raise some flags on him, false or otherwise, so he gets kicked out of the country so he can go to Arabland to live in a Muslim utopia, or something?

Fuck that! I won't live in a country where there's no beer. I barely survived driving through Utah!

(technically you can buy "beer" in Utah, even though the Mormons obviously don't. But even the local microbrews there are a weak 4%)

http://cdn.firstwefeast.com/assets/2015/06/polygamy-porter.png

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 11:00 PM
Fuck that! I won't live in a country where there's no beer. I barely survived driving through Utah!

(technically you can buy "beer" in Utah, even though the Mormons obviously don't. But even the local microbrews there are a weak 4%)

Well, if you keep on being this tolerant, they may just go to your country & outlaw beer over there.

And this time, the mob won't stand a chance, because they'll cut all their heads off.

So pick a fucking side, already. Do you want beer & women or do you want sobriety & goats? You can't have both!

FORD
02-20-2016, 11:13 PM
I've never had any interest in goats. Can't even stand feta cheese. And sobriety has it's place, but never mandatory.

Of course the real irony here is that beer was more than likely invented in what would now be called "Iraq". Back then, it was called "Ur" and that's also where the Biblical "father of many nations" Abraham came from. JC tells me he makes a mean oatmeal stout. :gulp:

Anonymous
02-20-2016, 11:31 PM
I've never had any interest in goats. Can't even stand feta cheese. And sobriety has it's place, but never mandatory.

Of course the real irony here is that beer was more than likely invented in what would now be called "Iraq". Back then, it was called "Ur" and that's also where the Biblical "father of many nations" Abraham came from. JC tells me he makes a mean oatmeal stout. :gulp:

Then repeat after me:

"Although the media are afraid to report it, the good muslims are raping women in broad daylight, in mobs of over 100. Muslims are retards who stone women to death."

There, your turn. Otherwise, they'll take your "beer" from you. I keep telling you, you can't have it both ways.

vandeleur
02-21-2016, 12:23 AM
Sometimes when I read these posts it comes across as some people have an agenda :D

vandeleur
02-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Fruity beer .. Check
Muslim rapists .... Check
America was great when ........ Check
South gonna rise again ..... Check
Tranny porn ......... Where's the tranny porn , whose job was the tranny porn :)

cadaverdog
02-21-2016, 02:07 AM
I've never had any interest in girls
:homoswitch:

Anonymous
02-21-2016, 09:21 AM
Fruity beer .. Check
Muslim rapists .... Check
America was great when ........ Check
South gonna rise again ..... Check
Tranny porn ......... Where's the tranny porn , whose job was the tranny porn :)

Sorry, sorry. I have been neglecting my duties.

http://s14.postimg.org/s4g3ljfyp/CMK70_Lq_WIAAKn_E7.jpg

Here's another, to make up for lost time.

http://s14.postimg.org/rvdxhvdsh/xczxkvndklnvdapd.jpg

Who wants to be that pillow?

Satan
04-03-2016, 03:10 AM
This is what happens when Spineless Harry turns casinos into "caucus precincts", and then the alleged "delegates" elected at those fake caucuses don't show up at the county convention.......

http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/bernie-sanders-wins-nevada-flips-clark-county-convention-las-vegas-delegates-arrested-clinton-videos/