PDA

View Full Version : Trump goes with Van Hagar

Seshmeister
02-24-2016, 01:12 AM
No great surprise...

DONNIEP
02-24-2016, 12:08 PM
Why couldn't that have been Bernie Sanders walking out to Right Now? Ford would literally have a coronary lol

I hope the very second after Trump takes the oath the speakers at the inauguration start blaring this:

http://youtu.be/kyXz6eMCj2k

FORD
02-24-2016, 01:02 PM
Spam's a right winger, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's OK with the Rug using his music. Don't think Ed will be all that pleased though. Seems like he's had to threaten legal action against other Republicans in previous campaigns. Granted, Eddie sues anybody who uses any sort of stripes in their design, but when it comes to his music, he's got every right to not have it used by a candidate he doesn't like.

Why doesn't Trump just go with his old pals Dee Snider or Meat Loaf. Meat did a great job shilling for Mittens back in 2012.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L-D6zj5U1g

DONNIEP
02-24-2016, 01:28 PM
Ed sues Trump and he might wind up in a homeless shelter hahahaha!! But yeah, if he tells Trump to knock it off then he should. Like Trump would give a shit lol.

Trump needs a video like this that plays before he walks out!!

http://youtu.be/9WDUFPee6vQ

Holy hell, if he came out to that music and all the smoke and wearing that blue robe he would sweep half the country.

vandeleur
02-24-2016, 01:41 PM
Walking along that walk way I was hoping he Woyld do what the edge did and take one step to many :D

Seshmeister
02-24-2016, 01:51 PM
Spam's a right winger, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's OK with the Rug using his music. Don't think Ed will be all that pleased though. Seems like he's had to threaten legal action against other Republicans in previous campaigns.

The brothers threatened to sue McCain for using it. Hagar was bewildered by the decision...

DONNIEP
02-24-2016, 01:54 PM
Walking along that walk way I was hoping he Woyld do what the edge did and take one step to many :D

Better watch what you say about the future ruler of the world! You keep bad mouthing him and you might just wake up in an Iraqi prison with amnesia!

:biggrin:

vandeleur
02-24-2016, 02:00 PM
Better watch what you say about the future ruler of the world! You keep bad mouthing him and you might just wake up in an Iraqi prison with amnesia!

No one cares who rules a third world little sub Mexican refuge camp.
Your days as even a second world country are long gone , get in line for your obombo phone quick cos when trump gets in gonna be some big ole chickens coming home to roost and am afraid to say your henhouse is gonna get all shitted up

vandeleur
02-24-2016, 02:07 PM
Quick history lesson for you my amigo :D

We are Great Britain cos we are handsome and obviously great.
You are called the United States cos you lost the civil war.

Vandy baby hair ..... Couldn't see a belt without punching below it ...... Wwwwwoooooo ;)

DONNIEP
02-24-2016, 02:40 PM
Quick history lesson for you my amigo :D

We are Great Britain cos we are handsome and obviously great.
You are called the United States cos you lost the civil war.

Vandy baby hair ..... Couldn't see a belt without punching below it ...... Wwwwwoooooo ;)

Oh hell no - General Lee didn't die upongst the cross for you to spout that mess! We're gonna be discussing you in the next "meeting", ya bald headed bastard :biggrin:

http://s7.postimg.org/cjp2petnv/image.jpg

FORD
02-24-2016, 03:04 PM
The brothers threatened to sue McCain for using it. Hagar was bewildered by the decision...

Yeah, I couldn't remember if it was McCain or Mittens, but I knew this had happened before.

Seshmeister
02-24-2016, 03:21 PM

Plus Trump is standing on a platform of extending torture and war crimes.

DONNIEP
02-24-2016, 03:36 PM
Plus Trump is standing on a platform of extending torture and war crimes.

Oh good lord, a little waterboarding never hurt anybody. Just wait until we start rounding up ISIS members - that's when the fireboardin starts!!

Angel
02-25-2016, 10:21 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160225/d4a706c53c8efbc869b9a5f8713f8fb8.jpg

FORD
02-25-2016, 07:09 PM
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/160225-make-america-great-again_zps26gjtof7.jpg

vandeleur
02-25-2016, 07:15 PM
Man that is so weird , you photo shop trump support for Roth army and the figures still hold up :D

DONNIEP
02-25-2016, 07:33 PM
I like the Confederate Flag and Civil War poll results.

vandeleur
02-25-2016, 07:36 PM
I like the Confederate Flag and Civil War poll results.

Which result did you not agree with ?

DONNIEP
02-25-2016, 07:42 PM
Which result did you not agree with ?

Duh ;)

FORD
02-25-2016, 07:56 PM
Donnie doesn't want to ban the LGBT's from the Confederacy, because he doesn't want the "Dixie tranny" to leave.

vandeleur
02-25-2016, 08:01 PM
Donnie doesn't want to ban the LGBT's from the Confederacy, because he doesn't want the "Dixie tranny" to leave.

Donnie loves the gals who put the dick in dixie ... so I hear :)

DONNIEP
02-25-2016, 08:09 PM
I don't have a problem if Vandy is a fag. Or anybody else.

DONNIEP
02-25-2016, 08:10 PM

See - she made an impression on you! Ah, it's inderstandable. She was pretty hot.

vandeleur
02-25-2016, 08:13 PM
I don't have a problem if Vandy is a fag. Or anybody else.

Mate am gonna throw you a sympathy lol .
But only cos I remember the donnie/izzy years

FORD
02-25-2016, 08:19 PM
See - she made an impression on you! Ah, it's inderstandable. She was pretty hot.

Can't honestly remember anything about her, except she was wearing a Confederate flag bikini.

cadaverdog
02-25-2016, 09:26 PM
No one cares who rules a third world little sub Mexican refuge camp.

Obviously you do or you wouldn't be posting in this thread or the other hundreds of threads about who rules or who should rule or who's gonna rule the greatest country in the world, The United States Of America. How many times has there been heated debates about who rules Great Britain or Canada here? And why is that? How many people around the world can name the POTUS compared to how many can name the rulers of Great Britain and the Canada?

cadaverdog
02-25-2016, 09:27 PM
Can't honestly remember anything about her, except she was wearing a Confederate flag bikini.

Who has the better ass, the Dixie tranny or Bernie?

vandeleur
02-25-2016, 09:29 PM
Obviously you do or you wouldn't be posting in this thread or the other hundreds of threads about who rules or who should rule or who's gonna rule the greatest country in the world, The United States Of America. How many times has there been heated debates about who rules Great Britain or Canada here? And why is that? How many people around the world can name the POTUS compared to how many can name the rulers of Great Britain and the Canada?

What's a potus ?

DONNIEP
02-25-2016, 09:36 PM

England and French Canada both have kings. Nobody can remember what their names are.

vandeleur
02-25-2016, 09:42 PM
England and French Canada both have kings. Nobody can remember what their names are.

King posh bloke the twelvety :)

cadaverdog
02-25-2016, 09:44 PM

King Biscuit. Love his radio shows.

vandeleur
02-25-2016, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=cadaverdog;1907039]King Biscuit. Love his radio shows.[/QUOTE

You should have joined in the other thread , kristy roasted twona for liking radio :D

cadaverdog
02-25-2016, 10:11 PM
You should have joined in the other thread , kristy roasted twona for liking radio :D
Is there any left?

FORD
02-25-2016, 10:35 PM
King Biscuit. Love his radio shows.

Yeah, he had some great stuff. Wish I still had this one (tape long since deteriorated, sadly. And this tape barely sounds better)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmn9ezGHE9g

Seshmeister
02-26-2016, 11:07 AM

The difference is we know our rulers are assholes. :D

FORD
02-26-2016, 11:28 AM
Speaking of assholes, here's some highlights of the last Republican "debate".....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT-uFho_S2U

vandeleur
02-26-2016, 11:35 AM
He is funny .... You bankrupt 4 companies . Reply " so is your mam" :D

FORD
02-26-2016, 01:15 PM
http://benfanning.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/jabba_II.jpg

(CNN)New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie offered a surprise endorsement to Donald Trump, saying there is no one better prepared to lead the country in the Republican 2016 race.

"I am proud to be here to endorse Donald Trump for president of the United States," the New Jersey Republican told reporters at a press conference in Texas.

"The best person to beat Hillary Clinton on that stage last night is undoubtedly Donald Trump," Christie, who plans to appear at Trump's Oklahoma event Friday night, added.

Trump and Christie appeared on stage together the day after a rough debate performance where the real estate mogul faced off against Sens. Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz. Christie and Trump took turns unloading on the freshman Florida senator, who spent the morning insulting the billionaire businessman.

"Desperate people do desperate things," Christie said, when asked about Rubio's comments, adding that his remarks were the "flailing punches in the final days of the campaign."

Trump chose to go after Rubio for wearing too much makeup during Thursday's debate.

"I saw him backstage and he was putting it on with a trowel," Trump said, before repeating his attack that the Florida senator chokes under pressure.

Christie, in the waning days of his own presidential campaign, had specifically targeted Rubio as not qualified for the office.

"Generally speaking I'm not big on endorsements," Trump said, adding, "This was an endorsement that really meant a lot."

When asked about the endorsement, Cruz dodged on weighing in.

"This decision is going to be made by the voters on Super Tuesday," Cruz told Fox News' Sean Hannity in Nashville.

FORD
02-26-2016, 02:18 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e121/kliljedahl/Internet%20downloads/trumpU_zpsvmsbcdss.jpg

DONNIEP
02-26-2016, 02:46 PM
The party better start lining up behind the Emperor or they ain't gonna get to visit the Death Star, which will be built at the same time the Wall is going up. I figure if we send all 13 million illegals up there to build it they could have it completed in three months. Plus there would be kick ass Mexican restaurants on it!!

Seshmeister
02-26-2016, 03:48 PM
http://benfanning.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/jabba_II.jpg

(CNN)New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie offered a surprise endorsement to Donald Trump, saying there is no one better prepared to lead the country in the Republican 2016 race.

"I am proud to be here to endorse Donald Trump for president of the United States," the New Jersey Republican told reporters at a press conference in Texas.

"The best person to beat Hillary Clinton on that stage last night is undoubtedly Donald Trump," Christie, who plans to appear at Trump's Oklahoma event Friday night, added.

Some sort of giant slimy slug would maybe be more appropriate but I guess Jabba is close enough.

Kristy
02-26-2016, 04:06 PM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2015-10-20-1445379044-632508-1-thumb.jpg

slave SESH well done. Just like slave FORD. I am certainly not trying to cast any doubts as to the credibility of your analysis - no way that I would do that, slave SESH.

Even if you decided not to comment on slave FORD's the vast body of bullsit what you have already presented in this forum is impressive enough. All of the posters in here can vouch for that. So well done on your efforts so far (even though you seem to have encountered a small minor tiny hick up at this particular moment of time)

Keep up the good work and good luck with your next post.

Seshmeister
02-26-2016, 04:11 PM
Actually Trump is almost as wide as Christie and you know there has to be various girdles and machinary stopping his gut splaying out all over the place...

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/the_slatest/2016/02/26/chris_christie_endorses_donald_trump/508807862-republican-presidential-candidates-new-jersey-governor.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Seshmeister
02-26-2016, 04:13 PM
even though you seem to have encountered a small minor tiny hick

Don't be so hard on yourself... :)

DONNIEP
02-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Actually Trump is almost as wide as Christie and you know there has to be various girdles and machinary stopping his gut splaying out all over the place...

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/the_slatest/2016/02/26/chris_christie_endorses_donald_trump/508807862-republican-presidential-candidates-new-jersey-governor.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

That's a lie. He's built just like Ahnold in the original Terminator. Because he's the Trumpinator! When he builds The Wall he's gonna lift blocks of stone that would bring tears to the eyes of the Pharaohs! Come to think of it, maybe he should tear down the White House and build a giant gold covered pyramid!

twonabomber
02-26-2016, 04:53 PM
hick up

Almost 30, still in "college," and can't spell "hiccup."

Money well spent.

DONNIEP
02-26-2016, 04:58 PM

Money well spent.

Racist!!!!

twonabomber
02-26-2016, 04:59 PM
If I wanted to be racist I would have included "drives a luxury car" and "rents."

DONNIEP
02-26-2016, 05:05 PM
If I wanted to be racist I would have included "drives a luxury car" and "rents."

So you're saying Kristy is a Poortoe Rickin? I always wondered why they have all those Poortoe Rickin stickers all over the back of their cars.

Etienne
02-26-2016, 05:23 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e121/kliljedahl/Internet%20downloads/trumpU_zpsvmsbcdss.jpg
Trump is a one trick pony :gossip:

I pray to god he won't be the next king of the world!

Kristy
02-26-2016, 05:50 PM

Money well spent.

No, "hick" up Not sure if slave SESH can understand the word redneck much less read it.

DONNIEP
02-26-2016, 06:34 PM
Trump is a bad ass!!

I pray to god he is gonna be the next king of the world!

Hell yeah!!

Seshmeister
02-26-2016, 08:13 PM
No, "hick" up Not sure if slave SESH can understand the word redneck much less read it.

Aaaah I understand now, you spelled hiccup wrongly. :)

Angel
02-26-2016, 08:27 PM
The difference is we know our rulers are assholes. :D
I actually love our new PM...so far.

DONNIEP
02-26-2016, 09:42 PM

You should - he's a bad ass!!

http://youtu.be/KzZlwfleer8

Kristy
02-26-2016, 10:15 PM
Aaaah I understand now, you spelled hiccup wrongly. :)

"Wrong" not "wrongly," slave.

And tell Donnie to knock it off with the Southpark shit.

Igosplut
02-26-2016, 10:32 PM

Money well spent.

Outstanding!

Seshmeister
02-26-2016, 10:57 PM

I nearly put that caveat in, plus our 'semi leader' in Scotland seems not too bad but I didn't want to get too much into given that the UK government is fairly odious at the moment and we share the ridiculous British royal family shit.

Kristy
02-26-2016, 11:02 PM
Outstanding!

You know, you can eat the shit out of my diaper, too.

Seshmeister
02-26-2016, 11:06 PM
Seriously I apologize for kidding you about your spelling.

It must be really horrible to have to wear a diaper at your age and my thoughts are with you. :(

Igosplut
02-26-2016, 11:06 PM
You know, you can eat the shit out of my diaper, too.

I never knew you were incontinent, that has to be a bitch.....

Kristy
02-26-2016, 11:20 PM
Seriously I apologize for kidding you about your spelling.

It must be really horrible to have to wear a diaper at your age and my thoughts are with you. :(

Who said anything about wearing it?

Angel
02-26-2016, 11:37 PM
I nearly put that caveat in, plus our 'semi leader' in Scotland seems not too bad but I didn't want to get too much into given that the UK government is fairly odious at the moment and we share the ridiculous British royal family shit.
I hear ya.

cadaverdog
02-27-2016, 12:56 AM
Why do you people still put up with that shit? I know the Queen is just a figured head but the times for kings and queens was up hundreds of years ago when we bitch slapped King George's henchmen back to England after the American Revolution.

DONNIEP
02-27-2016, 01:48 AM
"wrong" not "wrongly," slave.

And tell donnie to knock it off with the southpark shit.

nevah!!! :)

FORD
02-27-2016, 02:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y96iyHBhIe0

vandeleur
02-27-2016, 07:18 AM
Why do you people still put up with that shit? I know the Queen is just a figured head but the times for kings and queens was up hundreds of years ago when we bitch slapped King George's henchmen back to England after the American Revolution.

Yappy dog I love how you are so proud you won the war a billion years ago but just so you know we have been trying to kick the English out of Geordieville longer than that :D

DONNIEP
02-27-2016, 07:37 AM
Yappy dog I love how you are so proud you won the war a billion years ago but just so you know we have been trying to kick the English out of Geordieville longer than that :D

You need a wall.

vandeleur
02-27-2016, 07:43 AM
You need a wall.

Your not wrong , there are millions of these English bastids here , steal our jobs and our lasses. Making us spell properly it's time we had a Geordie trump lead us.
Sadly my hair isn't up to it :)

DONNIEP
02-27-2016, 07:49 AM
Your not wrong , there are millions of these English bastids here , steal our jobs and our lasses. Making us spell properly it's time we had a Geordie trump lead us.

Neither is your tan.

Ok so how's about I come over and bring a bunch of my Klan I mean friends and we'll all run around Newcastle waving Rebel flags and burning lower case Ts and stuff like that. It might just work...

vandeleur
02-27-2016, 08:00 AM
Can we all say gannin instead of going, like the old days :)

DONNIEP
02-27-2016, 08:10 AM
Can we all say gannin instead of going, like the old days :)

To quote our president, Muammar Saddam Ubama, yes we can!

Va Beach VH Fan
02-27-2016, 08:14 AM
Funny....

DONNIEP
02-27-2016, 08:34 AM
Funny....

Hell yeah!! Now that's what I'm talkin about! I like the request for a hundred billion dollars for defense spending part - kings of the world motherfuckers!!!

Seshmeister
02-27-2016, 09:34 AM
Why do you people still put up with that shit?

I have no idea, the majority of people seem to like it or don't care. It's like organised religion the majority of people don't like to think for themselves too much as they find it frightening so prefer the status quo. It's like when Americans worship a flag or a constitution written hundreds of years ago by slave traders. The whole thing is baffling especially when you get to the same age as the people running things and realize that they know fuck all.

It's like those people that reach the top level of Scientology only to find out the whole thing was a scam all along.

DONNIEP
02-27-2016, 10:02 AM
It's like when Americans worship a flag or a constitution written hundreds of years ago by slave traders.

Well looky here - we got us a drunken Scot who knows more about the real history of America than most of the idiots living here. People here don't like to think about that little historical fact. Which absolutely baffles me. An American flag flew over this country for almost 100 years while slavery was legal and yet I don't see anybody crying about taking it down from the gubment buildings. I don't see people throwing up the Constitution of the US when they talk about racism and slavery. And yet half the country loses their minds when they see any of the Confederate flags.

And yeah, back in the 80s, before the interwebz, it really must have sucked to get to the highest level of Scientology and realize it's based on a really badly written science fiction space story.

vandeleur
02-27-2016, 10:07 AM
Don't start with the rebel yell stuff ........ Eddie hitler :D

DONNIEP
02-27-2016, 10:16 AM
Don't start with the rebel yell stuff ........ Eddie hitler :D

I know, I know lol. I'll put away the flags. For now :biggrin:

DONNIEP
02-27-2016, 10:22 AM
I have to go to town later today. There's a guy who lives about half way there and he has two Confederate battle flags flying at the end of his driveway. Well, he did have two. Now he's got one and a Trump flag lol. I'll take a picture and post it up here so we can watch Ford go insane :biggrin:

vandeleur
02-27-2016, 10:27 AM

Seshmeister
02-27-2016, 11:16 AM
Well looky here - we got us a drunken Scot who knows more about the real history of America than most of the idiots living here.

The confederate flag was based on the Scottish one...

Kristy
02-27-2016, 12:19 PM

You mean Sting?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/culture/files/2009/12/sting1_1526570c.jpg

The nozzle part of the douchenozzle.

DONNIEP
02-27-2016, 12:25 PM
The confederate flag was based on the Scottish one...

Yes it was. Most people are too stupid to know that too. Matter of fact, most of em are so goddamn stupid they're not the least bit offended by our first national Confederate flag because they see the red and white stripes and the 13 stars and they say 'Murican flag! I could wear that sumbitch to a New Black Panthers rally and not a single damn person would know what it was.

I said I could - not that I would. Those people are scarier than the Klan!

DONNIEP
02-27-2016, 12:26 PM
You mean Sting?

WTF? Is that guy half carrot or something?

vandeleur
02-27-2016, 12:33 PM
You mean Sting?

I was talking to his brother in the rock last night :)

Kristy
02-27-2016, 12:36 PM
Is he still writing song about building ships some 40 years after Elvis Costello did?

vandeleur
02-27-2016, 12:41 PM
Is he still writing song about building ships some 40 years after Elvis Costello did?

To be fair he lived on the street next to swan hunters ship yard .

Kristy
02-27-2016, 12:51 PM
Now he lives in a multi-million dollar mansion in Bel-Air.

DONNIEP
02-27-2016, 12:59 PM
Now he lives in a multi-million dollar mansion in Bel-Air.

And apparently is on a carrot only diet.

vandeleur
02-27-2016, 01:06 PM
And apparently is on a carrot only diet.

He uses sunbeds ;)

DONNIEP
02-27-2016, 01:24 PM
He uses sunbeds ;)

Tanning beds, they're called tanning beds!! And he couldn't get within five feet of one with that orange/red skin he's got. We don't allow his kind in our tanning bed. Matter of fact there should be a sign over the door that says Coloreds Only. That way only people with nice golden brown skin can enter the premises. Because honestly - nobody likes looking at a pasty skinned Honkie. Unless it's a hot Barely Legal red headed chick.

Angel
02-28-2016, 11:31 AM
Cancer beds. Pasty white ages better. You tanners look like shriveled up old leather once you get past 60...

FORD
02-28-2016, 04:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXksufd9i5E

I'll bet right about now Christie regrets endorsing this arrogant bastard a lot more than hugging Barry Obama after a hurricane ripped through his state.

DONNIEP
02-28-2016, 04:23 PM
I think you're reading a bit much into that lol

DONNIEP
02-28-2016, 04:25 PM
Cancer beds. Pasty white ages better. You tanners look like shriveled up old leather once you get past 60...

Nuh uh - I'm gonna look like an old Navajo Indian woman!

vandeleur
02-28-2016, 04:43 PM
Nuh uh - I'm gonna look like an old Navajo Indian woman!

Pastey ginger say wha ?

;)

DONNIEP
02-28-2016, 05:23 PM
Pastey ginger say wha ?

;)

Look - I can't help you are melanin challenged, you Chalkasian! It's ok - not everybody can be pretty like me!

cadaverdog
02-28-2016, 08:32 PM
I think you're reading a bit much into that lol
I saw what Ford saw the first time I watched it. I prefer to believe that version but I don't have a problem with it.

FORD
02-28-2016, 09:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg

FORD
02-29-2016, 03:24 PM
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w504/starryhope61/12795501_975814919121692_1801604840833415500_n_zps ktgwu9gd.jpg