jacksmar
02-28-2016, 05:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoAmll3ViQA

jacksmar
02-28-2016, 05:46 PM
leave britney alone......

FORD
02-28-2016, 06:54 PM
This shit is fake. Don't know if the horrible actress was hired by Camp Weathervane, or by Pimpy O'Queefe, or whomever in a right wing propaganda mill, but she's not working for the Sanders campaign, or any other legitimate political organization.

Having been an active member of the Democratic party since the age of 14, I know all about phone-banking. And there's nobody from any Democratic candidate's phone bank calling Republican voters during primary season. You're calling a list of Democratic voters within your local district, promoting support for your candidate over the primary opponent - i.e. Bernie over Hillary, in this case.

If a Republican party operative called me right about now, they probably wouldn't like the response they would get either. But that's not likely, since I haven't voted for a Republican since the 2000 primary (yes, I voted for McCain - he still seemed sane then - as a pre-emptive strike against the Chimp). The only Republican candidates I ever voted for legitimately were in local races, and those guys spent as much time at the local Democratic party events as they did at their own. Sadly those guys are all dead or retired now, and their kind no longer exists in that party. :(

DONNIEP
02-28-2016, 07:28 PM
First off, I'd fuck her if I could keep her from talking for 37 seconds.

Second, she's obviously exaggerating. Or she's your typical American college aged dipshit who runs around crying about micro aggressions. If a caller from the democrat party called me I'd just say I'm not interested. I'd bet that's how most people reply - regardless of which party they're gonna vote for.

Having said that...I'm now really hoping that somebody will call me. I know now how to respond:

We're gonna build a wall!!

Mexico!!

We shoulda won the Civil War!! Hell yeah, Free Bird! Play some Skynyrd!! Show me your tits!!

I think that should do it. And that goes for either party that calls me. I bet my name will come off the list lol

cadaverdog
02-28-2016, 07:40 PM
This shit is fake. Don't know if the horrible actress was hired by Camp Weathervane, or by Pimpy O'Queefe, or whomever in a right wing propaganda mill, but she's not working for the Sanders campaign, or any other legitimate political organization.

That wasn't fake.
BTW: Humans are animals. Deal with it.

cadaverdog
02-28-2016, 07:50 PM
We shoulda won the Civil War!!
Who says it's over?