PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly is a nasty cunt shock!

Seshmeister
03-03-2016, 02:02 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/fox-news-host-bill-o-reilly-loses-custody-of-his-children-after-alleged-domestic-violence-incident-a6904336.html

His christian family values in action.

http://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/story_large/public/thumbnails/image/2016/02/29/22/billoreilly.jpg

Bill O’Reilly: Fox News host loses custody of his children after alleged domestic violence incident

The anchor’s two teenage children reportedly said they wanted to live with their mother full-time

Rachael Revesz New York
Monday 29 February 2016

Fox News host Bill O’Reilly has lost custody of his two teenage children after they reportedly said they would prefer to live with their mother following an alleged domestic violence incident, according to court documents.

As reported by Gawker, Mr O’Reilly’s two children, 13 and 17, will live full time with his ex-wife Maureen

The decision taken by a Nassau County Supreme Court justice last year that the children should live with their mother was appealed by the news host to delay its enforcement.

According to the 1,400 word opinion issued on 24 February, the court’s four justices unanimously ruled in his ex-wife’s favour based upon “the clearly stated preferences of the children” and the “quality of the home environment provided by the mother”.

Mr O’Reilly’s 17-year-old daughter told a court-appointed forensic examiner last year that she saw her father dragging her mother down a staircase by the neck.

He responded to Politico in May last year: “All allegations against me in these circumstances are 100% false. I am going to respect the court-mandated confidentiality put in place to protect my children and will not comment any further.”

jacksmar
03-03-2016, 08:10 PM
There's a story that BOR’s wife left him for a Long Island police detective who she subsequently married. BOR tried to bribe the Police Chief to demote or get rid of the detective and BOR barely escaped criminal charges.

Irish temper.

so I should turn off FOX and boycott DirecTv for airing his show, right sesh?

FORD
03-03-2016, 08:46 PM
You should turn off FAUX because it's all mind warping fascist propaganda. As for Direct TV, Murdoch doesn't own them anymore, so there's no direct ties between O'Reilly and the ownership of the dish company. I'm assuming you get several dozen other channels.

I would suggest Free Speech TV. Hell, you might even learn something if you watched that channel.

jacksmar
03-03-2016, 08:53 PM
You should turn off FAUX because it's all mind warping fascist propaganda. As for Direct TV, Murdoch doesn't own them anymore, so there's no direct ties between O'Reilly and the ownership of the dish company. I'm assuming you get several dozen other channels.

I would suggest Free Speech TV. Hell, you might even learn something if you watched that channel.

you voted for Kshama Sawant didn't you....

Kristy
03-03-2016, 09:04 PM

Yeah, such as having old, angry white guys think for you.

http://www.sickofyourcrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Angry-monkey-7399791.jpg

FORD
03-03-2016, 09:33 PM
you voted for Kshama Sawant didn't you....

I don't live in Seattle, so I can't vote for her. If she ever runs for a statewide office though, I probably will.

FORD
03-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Yeah, such as having old, angry white guys think for you.

Amy Goodman is an angry old white guy? :headscratch:

Seshmeister
03-03-2016, 11:30 PM
so I should turn off FOX and boycott DirecTv for airing his show, right sesh?

I don't think he should have a show. He is an oaf.

That's not an opinion, there are plenty of people I may disagree with politically or whatever but that guy has proved 100 times he is an idiot because he can't formulate any sort of an argument against people he disagrees with, he just shouts them down with senseless nonsense. He couldn't function on a message board even because he has to use his authority on the show to 'win' a point. If he was on a board like this he would just edit your post answer and close the thread. He has no game.

If you find that entertaining then you should watch it.

jacksmar
03-04-2016, 11:11 PM
I don't think he should have a show. He is an oaf.

That's not an opinion, there are plenty of people I may disagree with politically or whatever but that guy has proved 100 times he is an idiot because he can't formulate any sort of an argument against people he disagrees with, he just shouts them down with senseless nonsense. He couldn't function on a message board even because he has to use his authority on the show to 'win' a point. If he was on a board like this he would just edit your post answer and close the thread. He has no game.

If you find that entertaining then you should watch it.

BOR was over after 9/11. FOX used to do hard news just like CNN from 10am-4pm. Now crap.

CNN was over when Shaw left.

my opinion: haven't seen real news since Brinkley.

Nickdfresh
03-05-2016, 07:13 AM
Ted Koppel again owns Bill Ohreally?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1AePS7qcgo

Kristy
03-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Shenanigans. Cannot believe Koppel would lower his standards to appear on Silly O'smiley.

Nickdfresh
03-05-2016, 04:25 PM
Easier to kick Bill in his small nuts that way...