PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Babysitter decapitates 4 year old girl

Anonymous
03-06-2016, 01:57 PM
Gee, I wonder why none of you faggits posted this here? :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiSBrGl2hHA

I'm sad because it was an innocent child that paid the price, instead of one of you politically correct retards.

Who wants to bet that the woman hired this nutjob BECAUSE she's Muslim? So she can show everyone how tolerant she is, etc.

Again, an innocent child paid for the extreme stupidity of today's "adults".

Fuck you. Fuck you all. I'm going to start punching & probably even stabbing anyone who professes to be tolerant. I hate you people.

DONNIEP
03-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Gee, I wonder why none of you faggits posted this here? :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiSBrGl2hHA

I'm sad because it was an innocent child that paid the price, instead of one of you politically correct retards.

Who wants to bet that the woman hired this nutjob BECAUSE she's Muslim? So she can show everyone how tolerant she is, etc.

Again, an innocent child paid for the extreme stupidity of today's "adults".

Fuck you. Fuck you all. I'm going to start punching & probably even stabbing anyone who professes to be tolerant. I hate you people.

Don't worry, Izzy. They'll all run to get in line to kiss the blade so they can prove they're not racists or Moozlimaphobes or whatever.

Honestly I think the answer would be for all the so-called "tolerant" people to flood Syria and Iraq. That way they could show us how being tolerant and accepting will change these savages.

Kristy
03-06-2016, 02:04 PM
Another Muzzie practicing their religion of "peace"

Anonymous
03-06-2016, 02:07 PM
Don't worry, Izzy. They'll all run to get in line to kiss the blade so they can prove they're not racists or Moozlimaphobes or whatever.

Oh, I'm more than fine with that. In fact, I know a couple of posters or ex-posters that I WISH were in the video instead of the little girl.

What pisses me off is that these retards are completely safe because they don't breed or leave the house, so it's children & other innocent, properly intolerant people that have to pay the price.

The West should really start deporting "people" who are so unhappy in our "mean", "unfair" society. They're so stupid they don't realise how good they have it, so they want to fuck it up. And WE have to pay for their abhorrent stupidity.

Fuck. The. Lot. Of. You. - to quote a banned nigga.

Anonymous
03-06-2016, 02:13 PM
Another Muzzie practicing their religion of "peace"

Go accept me on Fagbook, woman!

Kristy
03-06-2016, 02:34 PM
I don't "do" Facecrook. Maybe if it wasn't run by a Jew I might change my mind.

Anonymous
03-06-2016, 02:53 PM
I don't "do" Facecrook. Maybe if it wasn't run by a Jew I might change my mind.

Ok, I get the hint. :(

I guess I'll never be Mr. Kristy, then.

*lowers head, puts hands deep in pockets & walks away kicking half-heartedly at the litter*

Dammit.

Kristy
03-06-2016, 02:56 PM
It's because I'm really Batman.
http://s13.postimg.org/e7q4q5tl3/DSC_0005.jpg

Kristy
03-06-2016, 03:06 PM
Hey, check out what my ghey "listening device" was playing:
http://s13.postimg.org/lxejcc2dj/DSC_0011.jpg

DONNIEP
03-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Oh, I'm more than fine with that. In fact, I know a couple of posters or ex-posters that I WISH were in the video instead of the little girl.

What pisses me off is that these retards are completely safe because they don't breed or leave the house, so it's children & other innocent, properly intolerant people that have to pay the price.

The West should really start deporting "people" who are so unhappy in our "mean", "unfair" society. They're so stupid they don't realise how good they have it, so they want to fuck it up. And WE have to pay for their abhorrent stupidity.

Fuck. The. Lot. Of. You. - to quote a banned nigga.

Trump should put me in charge of deportations once he becomes King of America. I can guarantee you one thing - there would be a shit ton of empty seats in colleges all across America. Plus i'd make it legal to go all macro on anybody who cries about micro aggressions. Everybody needs to quit their cryin, get a goddamn job, and then they wouldn't have time to rally and riot and try to turn America into a fourth century desert shit hole.

Now I done got so riled up I'm gonna have to make a run to The Walmart.

Edit - I hate this damn phone. I hate it so much.

DONNIEP
03-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Hey, check out what my ghey "listening device" was playing:
http://s13.postimg.org/lxejcc2dj/DSC_0011.jpg

How come Wolfie ain't on the cover of that there record?

Anonymous
03-06-2016, 03:28 PM
Trump should put me in charge of deportations once he becomes King of America. I can guarantee you one thing - there would be a shit ton of empty seats in colleges all across America. Plus if make it legal to go all macro on anybody who cries about micro aggressions. Everybody needs to quit they're cryin, get a goddamn job, and then they wouldn't have time to rally and riot and try to turn America into a fourth century desert shit hole.

Now I done got so riled up I'm gonna have to make a run to The Walmart.

I do hope Trump wins. At first, it was just so FROD & Sesh would have seizures or something that caused them to foam at the mouth, but now that I think about it, there's two options for us Freedom Loving Dumbasses.

Russia isn't enough to stop Europe from getting flooded by these sub-scum mongrels (clicky) (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2819307/Screaming-fear-moment-small-boy-gash-cut-head-Muslim-ceremony-commemorating-death-Prophet-s-grandson.html), so me & my family can either die horribly at the hands of Peace-loving Muslims in times of absolute Peace & Bliss...

OR

Trump wins, does something incredibly stupid & WWIII breaks out. A lot of people will also die, but hopefully there will be Muslims among the dead, lots of 'em.

At this point, we might as well have a war. Being brutally murdered by invaders, excuse me, legal immigrants in times of Peace strikes me as being very, very dumb. AT least with a war on, there's some excuse.

DONNIEP
03-06-2016, 03:31 PM
I do hope Trump wins. At first, it was just so FROD & Sesh would have seizures or something that caused them to foam at the mouth, but now that I think about it, there's two options for us Freedom Loving Dumbasses.

Russia isn't enough to stop Europe from getting flooded by these sub-scum mongrels (clicky) (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2819307/Screaming-fear-moment-small-boy-gash-cut-head-Muslim-ceremony-commemorating-death-Prophet-s-grandson.html), so me & my family can either die horribly at the hands of Peace-loving Muslims in times of absolute Peace & Bliss...

OR

Trump wins, does something incredibly stupid & WWIII breaks out. A lot of people will also die, but hopefully there will be Muslims among the dead, lots of 'em.

At this point, we might as well have a war. Being brutally murdered by invaders, excuse me, legal immigrants in times of Peace strikes me as being very, very dumb. AT least with a war on, there's some excuse.

Oh I hope he warms up the missiles the second he takes the oath.

Kristy
03-06-2016, 03:36 PM
How come Wolfie ain't on the cover of that there record?

Have you seen the size of my listening device? I would need at least 749 more just to get 10% of his image on it.

Anonymous
03-06-2016, 03:37 PM
PEACE!

http://s10.postimg.org/uu33lk2a1/1415091381206_wps_7_An_Iraqi_Shi_ite_Muslim_m.jpg

TOLERANCE!

http://s10.postimg.org/3sfd3kc5l/1415101598234_wps_8_A_Shiite_Muslim_child_cri.jpg

LOVE!

http://s10.postimg.org/58qvlpf2h/1415039718967_wps_9_A_Shi_ite_Muslim_has_his.jpg

ACCEPTANCE!

http://s10.postimg.org/qjofpyx6x/1415046760298_wps_3_TOPSHOTS_Iraqi_Shiite_boy.jpg

Save us, oh Mighty Lord Trump. Deliver us from Evil. Kill off all this sub-human scum! STOMP ON THEM LIKE THE SHIT THEY ARE!

http://s10.postimg.org/u4pd6b821/7_DMH5yg.png

Sure, we'll all have smelly shoes for a while, but being able to smell is a good thing - it means our noses are in our heads that are still attached to the rest of the body.

Amen.

DONNIEP
03-06-2016, 03:38 PM
Just clicked the link, and I thought I had seen it all. Well, if that don't give you the Hebrew Geebies then nothing will.

That's the future of Europe and America right there. And all these so-called "tolerant" idiots here will be chopping their foreheads open so they can march with these psychos. Time to go make an ammo and beer run!

Anonymous
03-06-2016, 03:39 PM
Just clicked the link, and I thought I had seen it all. Well, if that don't give you the Hebrew Geebies then nothing will.

That's the future of Europe and America right there. And all these so-called "tolerant" idiots here will be chopping their foreheads open so they can march with these psychos. Time to go make an ammo and beer run!

RACIST! KLAN MEMBER!

Can I join?

DONNIEP
03-06-2016, 03:44 PM
PEACE!

http://s10.postimg.org/uu33lk2a1/1415091381206_wps_7_An_Iraqi_Shi_ite_Muslim_m.jpg

TOLERANCE!

http://s10.postimg.org/3sfd3kc5l/1415101598234_wps_8_A_Shiite_Muslim_child_cri.jpg

LOVE!

http://s10.postimg.org/58qvlpf2h/1415039718967_wps_9_A_Shi_ite_Muslim_has_his.jpg

ACCEPTANCE!

http://s10.postimg.org/qjofpyx6x/1415046760298_wps_3_TOPSHOTS_Iraqi_Shiite_boy.jpg

Save us, oh Mighty Lord Trump. Deliver us from Evil. Kill off all this sub-human scum! STOMP ON THEM LIKE THE SHIT THEY ARE!

http://s10.postimg.org/u4pd6b821/7_DMH5yg.png

Sure, we'll all have smelly shoes for a while, but being able to smell is a good thing - it means our noses are in our heads that are still attached to the rest of the body.

Amen.

I swear to Baby Jesus, Trump should use that image in his campaign. Put it right on the side of his jumbo jet.

I can't wait to see the rationalizations here for this stupid "ceremony" or whatever it is. I wanna hear how taking little kids and splitting their heads open and having them walk the streets covered in blood breeds normal, well adjusted young men who can successfully live in a modern country.

vandeleur
03-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Are they not Sikh ?

DONNIEP
03-06-2016, 03:47 PM
RACIST! KLAN MEMBER!

Can I join?

I think I have an application somewhere around here, seein as how I'm apparently the Grand Wizard lol.

And why do I have to be the Grand Wizard?? I hate wizards!! That's it - I'm gonna join the Church of Scientology. I don't think they have wizards. Except for The Cruiser. He has wizard like powers.

vandeleur
03-06-2016, 03:48 PM
I think I have an application somewhere around here, seein as how I'm apparently the Grand Wizard lol.

And why do I have to be the Grand Wizard?? I hate wizards!! That's it - I'm gonna join the Church of Scientology. I don't think they have wizards. Except for The Cruiser. He has wizard like powers.

Cruiser wouldn't do Monica either :D

Anonymous
03-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Are they not Sikh ?

They're very, very Sikh indeed, Vandy.

Fuck them all & the retards who support them.

Maybe it's time WE start opening up some craniums... except they won't be little children's.

SIKH FUCKS!

DONNIEP
03-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Are they not Sikh ?

Well gee, Vandy, it ain't like we can just go up and ask them since they're carrying machetes and have already split their own damn skulls open. Somehow I don't think they'd want to have an open and frank conversation with a bunch of infidels.

And no they're not Sikhs.

vandeleur
03-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Was gonna crack a joke but it wasn't that funny :D

Anonymous
03-06-2016, 03:51 PM
I can't wait to see the rationalizations here for this stupid "ceremony" or whatever it is. I wanna hear how taking little kids and splitting their heads open and having them walk the streets covered in blood breeds normal, well adjusted young men who can successfully live in a modern country.

FROD doesn't have the balls to post on this thread.

Right now he's trying to forget everything he ever saw here. And he's just crazy enough to pull it off.

Tomorrow he'll be saying how Muslims are so much better than us Evil Civilized folk.

Anonymous
03-06-2016, 03:52 PM
Man the joke was the Sikh fuckers ... So close :)

He's... going through a hard time right now.

Of course, *I* knew what you meant all along.

I love tooting this horn. It's mine.

DONNIEP
03-06-2016, 04:01 PM
Coming soon to your town...

http://s18.postimg.org/n6vrqsebt/image.jpg

vandeleur
03-06-2016, 04:02 PM
Well gee, Vandy, it ain't like we can just go up and ask them since they're carrying machetes and have already split their own damn skulls open. Somehow I don't think they'd want to have an open and frank conversation with a bunch of infidels.

And no they're not Sikhs.

You're not the same since we found out you're from the north.
Sikh people have those ceremonies and believe me the toon on a Saturday night is messier than that ya big friend of the cruiser :biggrin:

Anonymous
03-06-2016, 04:04 PM
Sikh people have those ceremonies

Yes, they do.

Sikh, sikh people.

DONNIEP
03-06-2016, 04:04 PM
He's... going through a hard time right now.

Of course, *I* knew what you meant all along.

I love tooting this horn. It's mine.

Quiet, you two. I'm trying to foment some hatred here!

Izzy - get the nails and 4x4s! Vandy - get the gasoline! Sorry - I think your people call it "petrol". Ah hell, never mind. We can't burn a lower case t with "petrol".

I can see I have my work cut out here...

DONNIEP
03-06-2016, 04:05 PM
Coming soon to your town...

http://s18.postimg.org/n6vrqsebt/image.jpg

Von - get in here and put this picture on the Main Page!!

Angel
03-07-2016, 10:12 AM
But it's okay for the Jews to cut off part of a baby boy's penis...

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 10:19 AM

See, I can't be nice. I could try, but it's not like you people make it easy.

First, no. It's not all right. Nor is it to cut off a woman's labia. In fact ANYTHING that is done PURELY based on religious beliefs, is NOT ALL RIGHT.

Second, are you really saying that since Jews circumcise children, this woman also has the right to decapitate them? Are you fucking retarded?

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you motherfuckers get a kick of watching children bleeding? You're fucking horrible, Angel. Stay away from children, you sick, twisted person.

I can't believe this shit. EVERYONE HERE IS OKAY WITH A WOMAN CUTTING OFF A CHILD'S HEAD!

FUCK. THE. LOT. OF. YOU!

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 10:25 AM
I'm very sorry for being such an horrible person. I never meant to cause distress to a poor woman whose only crime was to decapitate a 4 year old child.

CLEARLY I'm the guilty party on this.

Maybe I should send the woman some flowers & candy to show that I support HER RIGHT TO BEHEAD CHILDREN.

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 10:29 AM
I can't wait to see the rationalizations here for this stupid "ceremony" or whatever it is.

Oh, you couldn't've known. Certainly, I couldn't imagine it. Not even in my wildest dreams I thought someone would be so fucking retarded. So fucked up in the head.

BEHOLD!

My head hurts...

DONNIEP
03-07-2016, 11:00 AM

Well of course not. But then again, most people in the West snip foreskins at birth anyway. It's a cultural thing. Just like I had my daughter's ears pierced when she was 4 - it's kinda what we do down here. But those things are completely different than splitting little kids's heads open and having them march around covered in blood carrying machetes and hollerin.

Lemme put it this way: Let's say next Sunday I drag myself to church and we have a guest preacher. And that preacher says we need to all go out back, drag a cross across our YUGE beautiful green lawn and then get nailed to them - I'm gonna hit him over the head with a 2x4. Repeatedly. There's no place in modernity for people to be mutilating themselves over something that happened hundreds of years ago. Unless it's getting a Confederate Flag tattoo. That's ok. :)

Angel
03-07-2016, 01:11 PM
See, I can't be nice. I could try, but it's not like you people make it easy.

First, no. It's not all right. Nor is it to cut off a woman's labia. In fact ANYTHING that is done PURELY based on religious beliefs, is NOT ALL RIGHT.

Second, are you really saying that since Jews circumcise children, this woman also has the right to decapitate them? Are you fucking retarded?

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you motherfuckers get a kick of watching children bleeding? You're fucking horrible, Angel. Stay away from children, you sick, twisted person.

I can't believe this shit. EVERYONE HERE IS OKAY WITH A WOMAN CUTTING OFF A CHILD'S HEAD!

FUCK. THE. LOT. OF. YOU!
I'm talking about the ceremony where they slice their foreheads. All religions are fucking bass ackwards and stupid.

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 01:42 PM
All of this has left me with a rather sour taste in my mouth.

The unwillingness of you people demonstrate in denouncing these behaviours just because they're perpetrated by minorities leaves me disgusted & quite appalled.

I don't know how you can live with yourselves. I don't know how you can compartmentalise & rationalise all of this in your minds so that you people actually believe that you're good.

Normally, I welcome differing points of view & I like to surround myself with people who disagree with my opinions. But on this particular subject, I certainly wasn't expecting to find such a reluctance in choosing a side. It's quite obvious that you all just follow blindly what is considered to be ok & I worry that if somehow the behaviour shifted towards these practices, you people would be the first out on the street wielding machetes.

Quite frankly, you all disgust me & I am out of here. This isn't so much a goodbye, as it is a parting shot.

Thank you for ravaging my faith in humanity even further & I hope that you all will be the ones to pay for your stupidity, instead of your children or the people that actually do stand up against this kind of things. May you all die horribly at the hands of those you admire so much.

Fucking retards.

twonabomber
03-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Pity reply

jacksmar
03-07-2016, 05:46 PM

more of the same old tired moral equivalency shit............

in your perfect world Pocahontas, how many black women are lining up to fuck Asian males?

Angel
03-07-2016, 07:36 PM
^^^wtf?

jacksmar
03-07-2016, 10:10 PM
^^^wtf?

ah, you need assistance. we provide that with an apology in the U.S. all the time for Indians.

angel, try to read with an inept, politically correct template:

in your perfect world Pocahontas, how many black women are lining up to fuck Asian males?

Seshmeister
03-07-2016, 10:28 PM
Not sure why you are asking but it looks like it's actually quite a big thing these days.

Google AMBW

DONNIEP
03-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Not sure why you are asking but it looks like it's actually quite a big thing these days.

Google AMBW

I don't know what that is but how did the Asians get dragged into this? Don't they have laundromats to run?

I would explain that I was joki...never mind.

jacksmar
03-07-2016, 10:41 PM
i don't google or goggle or gargle or gaggle.

sesh, i did goonga ga loonga and found that sesh in Nissan means: Cirsium thistle .

would you dispute that or just accept?

Seshmeister
03-07-2016, 10:44 PM
I have to say I don't think this is going to come up as being one of the best threads of the year... :)

jacksmar
03-07-2016, 10:50 PM
The TARD channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7IsbcFaZO0

24/7 TARD

Real Tard - All the time

DONNIEP
03-07-2016, 10:53 PM
I have to say I don't think this is going to come up as being one of the best threads of the year... :)

Well if you would apply yourself here it might. I mean, I can't carry this place forever :)

Angel
03-08-2016, 08:41 AM
ah, you need assistance. we provide that with an apology in the U.S. all the time for Indians.

angel, try to read with an inept, politically correct template:

My perfect world is Canada...where we don't give a damn who is fucking whom. I really don't know, or care, about anyone's sex life...