PDA

View Full Version : Are donnie and izzy cray racists or just crazy bat shit ... A question for the ages

vandeleur
03-07-2016, 06:31 AM
Dear Army

As an adult male of a certain age living in a modern society I have many friends of different colour and religion to my own. This is not a point to be applauded its just a fact.
Peoples race colour religion isnt a factor in whether someone is likeable its their personality in my opinion.
To that end I am the least racist person you could meet and am sure this will up set people but in the real world I am very tolerant of others.

Now this is not a reply to izzy and sesh dooking it out on chat its more a thought i had over our trump discussions.

On the army people have personna's or shtick or whatever you want to call it and people try to stick to that.

I think its fair to say that the people I interact with most on here are izzy and donnie , so as a chilled out person how do i interact with their madness.
Its simple I may be being hugely naive here but I think that they post to provoke a reaction , certainly to be funny and to entertain and occasionally they go over the line , sometimes there is no line.
At time they have even shocked myself but knowing thats what they want I dont react and go play in the real world.

If I thought that the army reflected anything at all serious I would never log on.
If I thought that the two crazy horses were at all serious I would hold no truck with them.

In the real world the casual racism sexism and general opinions held on here in the real world would be not tolerated ..... try using rapey in your next real world converation :D

I actually think that both are pretty clever guys and play us most of the times but as long as they post bikini ladies am cool with it.

Hopefully this will be booed and hissed at and that would be an honour to have kept you busy for a while.

On the flip side of this I get sesh's problem that this is sometimes the izzy donnie show but hey ho ... its funnier than FORD stuff.

VANDY Roth army diplomate/big girls blouse.

DONNIEP
03-07-2016, 07:32 AM
Well it's a good thing you don't take it seriously ;)

Seshmeister
03-07-2016, 08:38 AM
There is a fine line between stupid and clever.

I think there was a lot of alcohol involved in last nights discussion and Izzy got himself into a bit of a muddle. :)

DONNIEP
03-07-2016, 09:07 AM

I think there was a lot of alcohol involved in last nights discussion and Izzy got himself into a bit of a muddle. :)

Well I wasn't drinking. But don't tell anybody because it wouldn't be in character :)

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 09:51 AM
How do I even tackle this?

For starters, everything I posted on those three threads last night is the absolute truth, you can look it up yourself. I didn't make any of it up, that shit goes on in the real world all the time.

I have never spoken to anyone differently. I treat everyone the exact same. And believe it or not, I always give people the benefit of the doubt. Sadly, most of them don't deserve it, but there's no way to know this until I speak with them for a while. Now, if you people had any brains at all, I wouldn't feel the need that here I'm talking about people of all colours, including whites. Whenever I do lump people together, I usually include the evil white man too.

As for religion, it pisses me off. Me & Donnie have even clashed on this on occasion, but for what it's worth, I think Donnie is one of the good ones. Sure, he goes around believing in imaginary friends at an adult age, but at least the voices in his head tell him to do good things, especially unto other's wives.

Look at history. Most of the crap mankind went through, had religion at its epicentre. And when I see grown men cutting open child's heads to bleed them, am I supposed to applaud them? Fuck that.

Lastly, I am quite convinced that except for a couple of people, all of you may be a lot more racist than me - or Donnie, since his name is being called out too.

You may not like it, but think this through. Which one of us treats people of different colour in a different manner? You or me? If you EVER, & I mean, even just one time, changed your tone of voice just ever so slightly when talking to a person who isn't the same colour as you, then YOU are a fucking racist. I say this because I have noticed "tolerant" people consciously change their stance whenever they're talking to someone who's not white. And I bet good money most of you did this too. And you know it.

I would appreciate it if that word would stop being bandied about by people who have no knowledge of the world outside your own neighbourhood.

Thank you.

Oh, and you people disgust me.

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 09:55 AM

As for you, I noticed last night you pulled a couple of moves from The Clique's Book on Internet Winning. Let me set you straight:

You can't win an argument just by telling the other guy he's lost. And walking away after saying that makes you even more of a douche.

Certainly you can walk away from a discussion you feel isn't going anywhere. But loudly proclaiming "I win" just before you do so is childish, abrasive & possibly even a bit retarded.

I'm sorry the world doesn't conform to your point of view in every single way. On the bright side, you can have a scapegoat in me, I don't give a fuck.

Seshmeister
03-07-2016, 10:17 AM
Hows the hangover?

I walked away at 4:30 am on a Monday when you seemed to be getting very worked up about something. :)

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 10:22 AM
Hows the hangover?

I walked away at 4:30 am on a Monday when you seemed to be getting very worked up about something. :)

It's fine, thank you.

Yes, I'm STILL getting worked up at people calling me a racist because I am outraged that a woman chopped off a child's head based on her beliefs.

I'm worked up because I keep seeing how you people say it's ok & we should all just let it go because she's an oppressed minority.

Seshmeister
03-07-2016, 10:30 AM
Unlike a drunken argument in a bar what was said is all still up there so people can make their own minds up. I was mainly going on about the other thread not the lunatic in Moscow, that may have been part of your muddle.

Also I said it was a racist post I didn't call you a racist.

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 10:32 AM
I thought you people were in for a rude awakening.

Turns out I was wrong.

It was I who was in for a rude awakening. I never imagined that people that call themselves human beings would be on the side of child killers & rapists.

So it's all good, then? I'm the really nasty one here, interfering with people's rights.

Right.

So, when's the next baby scheduled to be murdered? Will there be cake?

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 10:35 AM
Unlike a drunken argument in a bar what was said is all still up there so people can make their own minds up. I was mainly going on about the other thread not the lunatic in Moscow, that may have been part of your muddle.

Also I said it was a racist post I didn't call you a racist.

This is the old problem of sarcasm not translating well on the internet. Granted.

And yes, I may have muddled up the two things, seeing as I came into the knowledge of both at roughly the same time.

I thought this would spark some outrage. I was half-right.

There was outrage, but not at the deeds themselves. Those are fine. Me, daring to bring them up? Pure, unmitigated evil.

It's fine. I now know you all a little bit better.

vandeleur
03-07-2016, 10:50 AM
Oh izzy izzy , I prefer the funny stuff you do :D

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 10:54 AM
Oh izzy izzy , I prefer the funny stuff you do :D

So do I.

But should I be making child murderer sympathizers laugh?

Plato is considered to be a great philosopher. Then again, he had it easy. He never had to find an answer to this type of question.

Seshmeister
03-07-2016, 10:56 AM

Seshmeister
03-07-2016, 10:58 AM
But should I be making child murderer sympathizers laugh?

Who are they? Do they post here? Link?

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Who are they? Do they post here? Link?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/member.php?11-Seshmeister

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/member.php?131-Angel

There may be more.

DONNIEP
03-07-2016, 11:31 AM
Good grief, you'd think Izzy and Big Daddy I mean me were out burning crosses. Pretending that a helluva lot of cultures in third world shit holes are not backwards ass breeding grounds for inhumane behavior that's being exported to the rest of the world isn't being enlightened or "not a racist". It's being naive.

Now we can discuss the murder rate in America and I won't get all bent out of shape - it's a problem, I am at least smart enough to know that. Or we can discuss how the Welfare State has turned vast swaths of our population into a bunch of worthless idiots who just want their Ubama Phones and gubment cashie spendie money checks and food stamps - black, white, Maxican, you name it - and it won't hurt my feelings one bit.

Or we can sit here and just pretend that these "migrants" flooding Europe aren't running wild and actually intend to integrate and assimilate into their host countries. These people ain't holding hands and singing we shall overcome.

Or we can just talk about the latest Roth Show. Is there a new one?

Seshmeister
03-07-2016, 11:32 AM
Aye very good - where?

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 11:47 AM
We should burn something. But on "tolerant" people's yards.

Not crosses, because they're already a symbol of racism, but something else as a way to show that "tolerant" people advocate the killing & beating of women & children.

Maybe we could burn hanging dolls made from sack in the shape of babies, or something. Then we'll put up signs saying stuff like "this person kills babies to avoid being racist".

vandeleur
03-07-2016, 11:50 AM
I am tolerant , at least I don't suggest trump nuke the Middle East , obviously not killing any children or nice people in the process.

Come on my yard and I will knock you the fuck out by the way , guns or not :D

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 11:52 AM
Ok, so who's more racist?

Izzy, for pointing out certain cultures beat women & children to death or

The woman that saw the Muslim couple building a bomb in their garage & didn't report them.

Now, I'm sure if it was white people, she'd've reported them. But since they were not white, she consciously made a decision to shift her normal behaviour because they were different. How is THIS not racist?

Only in the very fucked up world you people live in.

So look very carefully within yourselves. And know that every time you changed your behaviour to accommodate a minority, you have been guilty of racism. Projecting it onto people like me won't make your guilt go away. You're a horrible person & you'll always be a horrible person.

vandeleur
03-07-2016, 11:52 AM
Now enough is enough , izzy go to your room until you can stop being rude to people or you can at least say mean things in the usual humourous manner.
This big panty wad man sulk has gone to far , and you at the back there , yes you Donald stop s******ing and encouraging him .

;)

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 11:56 AM
I am tolerant , at least I don't suggest trump nuke the Middle East , obviously not killing any children or nice people in the process.

Come on my yard and I will knock you the fuck out by the way , guns or not :D

I'm calling your bluff right now.

http://s22.postimg.org/v5w810yld/old_fishermans_cottages.jpg

You're English, you don't have yards. Only royalty gets to live in detached houses. And farmers.

vandeleur
03-07-2016, 11:56 AM
I'm calling your bluff right now.

You're English, you don't have yards. Only royalty gets to live in detached houses. And farmers.

I have a yard , am English we live in castles and have butlers :)

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 11:59 AM
I have a yard , am English we live in castles and have butlers :)

Are you Prince Charles? Or a pig farmer?

If you're neither, then I call your bluff again.

vandeleur
03-07-2016, 12:01 PM
Are you Prince Charles?Or a pig farmer?

If you're neither, then I call your bluff again.

I am not telling you ... Damn I can't remember the quote that Sesh said about telling you who I was last time that wound you up ... Damn my shit memory hehe

vandeleur
03-07-2016, 12:02 PM
I sense your coming down izzy , that's it deep breaths and more funny picture posts ;)

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 12:03 PM
I am not telling you ... Damn I can't remember the quote that Sesh said about telling you who I was last time that wound you up ... Damn my shit memory hehe

Just to be clear, it wasn't what was said, it was who said it.

You, on the other hand, earned my trust & respect to tell me whatever the fuck you want.

DONNIEP
03-07-2016, 12:11 PM
The woman that saw the Muslim couple building a bomb in their garage & didn't report them.

Now, I'm sure if it was white people, she'd've reported them. But since they were not white, she consciously made a decision to shift her normal behaviour because they were different. How is THIS not racist?

Only in the very fucked up world you people live in.

Ah yes, I've been waiting for this to come up. Why didn't this lady report the Moozlimz next door building bombs in their garage? Because Ubama has browbeat the citizens of this country with his propaganda and the weak minded ones fall for it. The mantra used to be if you see something say something. Now it's shut your fucking mouth Leslie!! Why? Because no one of any other race or ethnicity could possibly ever do anything bad, like building bombs. Sure, there's wacked out Honkies shooting shit up and I'd be the first to report them. But it's gotten to the point here in this country where if you DO report it and the turns out to be a false alarm then the people who reported it are ridiculed and labeled as racists all over the media.

And this is in a time when people SHOULD be reporting things like "I think my neighbors are building bombs". Duh. But people are shamed into not reporting these incidents. Then you toss in Ubama's insane drive to turn the population against ALL the police forces in this country and you've got the perfect place for terrists to operate openly and without fear. And that's called progress.

But I'm probably making all that up. Hey - it's not raining today. Maybe it's never gonna rain again.

Kristy
03-07-2016, 12:14 PM

What a festering shithole. No wonder the limeys are so unhappy all the time.

Anonymous
03-07-2016, 12:17 PM
Ah yes, I've been waiting for this to come up. Why didn't this lady report the Moozlimz next door building bombs in their garage? Because Ubama has browbeat the citizens of this country with his propaganda and the weak minded ones fall for it. The mantra used to be if you see something say something. Now it's shut your fucking mouth Leslie!! Why? Because no one of any other race or ethnicity could possibly ever do anything bad, like building bombs. Sure, there's wacked out Honkies shooting shit up and I'd be the first to report them. But it's gotten to the point here in this country where if you DO report it and the turns out to be a false alarm then the people who reported it are ridiculed and labeled as racists all over the media.

And this is in a time when people SHOULD be reporting things like "I think my neighbors are building bombs". Duh. But people are shamed into not reporting these incidents. Then you toss in Ubama's insane drive to turn the population against ALL the police forces in this country and you've got the perfect place for terrists to operate openly and without fear. And that's called progress.

But I'm probably making all that up. Hey - it's not raining today. Maybe it's never gonna rain again.

Yup.

But just in case they missed it, let me stress my point again.

I am being called a racist because I treat everyone equally.

The woman who didn't tell on her neighbours is tolerant because she treated minorities differently.

See how it works?

DONNIEP
03-07-2016, 12:39 PM
It's really a pointless argument. It's not much different than arguing with people who believe countries shouldn't be sovereign or have borders and yet these same people lock their doors on their homes and don't make a habit of leaving their cars running all nite in the driveway with the doors unlocked.

Seshmeister
03-07-2016, 03:20 PM
Ok, so who's more racist?

Izzy, for pointing out certain cultures beat women & children to death or

You posting a certain person in Africa beating a woman and tried to shoehorn it into something about immigration. Since the only possible thing these people could have in common with the African was his skin colour then of course it was racist. Then you tried to conflate that somehow with a horrific murder by a clearly insane woman in Moscow(a thread I didn't even reply to).

The very nicest thing that could be said about all this nonsense is that you aren't expressing yourself very well. Telling other people what they think and have said in this medium doesn't work very well because it's all written down. Go and read it before making up more persecution fantasies or even better just sort yourself out and avoid posting the next time you get yourself into a state like that. :D

twonabomber
03-07-2016, 04:56 PM
I will spare you all the framing.

http://adequateman.deadspin.com/the-caucasians-guide-to-talking-about-race-1762648168

A few months ago, I was honored to be invited to the October Secret Global White People Meeting to speak to their constituents about wearing blackface on Halloween. Apparently, I made such an impact that they recently requested a return engagement to address a less holiday-oriented topic. The following is a transcript of my speech.

Once again, I am honored to grace the stage at the Global Society for the Advancement of White People. I’d like to thank you for having me back so soon after Black History Month. I know this is a busy time of year for you as you try to simultaneously regain your stronghold on the presidency, the Supreme Court, and the NFL quarterback position. I first want to say that even though I don’t get it myself, I like what you guys are doing with Taylor Swift. I also want to apologize for Beyoncé’s overshadowing of Coldplay during the only time allotted for white people to shine at this year’s Super Bowl, but c’mon, my Caucasian brethren: You should have seen that one coming.

Anyhoo, I am here tonight to give you a brief primer on how to talk about the subject of color, ethnicity, and culture. As we continue on with another delightful, not at all polarizing and horrifying presidential primary—by the way, it’s good to see both Hillary and Donald in the front row—you will undoubtedly find yourself embroiled in a conversation about the subject. I’m just here to help you navigate the treacherous waters by giving you a few phrases you should never say when talking about race and racism.
“I’m not racist, but …”

I know it is a difficult concept to understand, white people, because you get to judge everything: legal proceedings, figure skating, the Best Rap Album category at the Grammys, even dance contests. Hell, your judging privilege stretches so far and wide that every year a pale, skinny woman with white-girl features is selected as Miss Universe. The entire universe! How can a thick-hipped girl from Zimbabwe or one of the seven-tentacled alien chicks from the Alpha Centurion-QX7 nebula galaxy stand a chance of competing with your white-people-judging sensibilities?

But here’s what you don’t get to judge: whether something is racist or not.

Judging whether something you do is racist is like punching someone in the face and then telling them, “That didn’t hurt.” Plus, when you have to qualify anything with “I’m not a ______, but …” it’s probably gonna be infinitely stupid, and will definitely reveal you to be a ______. All of humankind will eventually evolve into carbon-dioxide-breathing fish in the next few years because climate policy is being determined by politicians who say, “I’m not a scientist, but….” (Let’s see how Miss Ukraine scores when she takes her scant two arms to the evening gown portion of the Miss Alpha Centurion pageant.) Furthermore, people who know what they’re talking about don’t have to prequalify their statements in this manner. I think it was Albert Einstein once said, “I’m not a physicist, but I think E = mc2.”

Wait. You don’t remember reading that famous quote?

Exactly.
“What about reverse racism?”

There is a widely held theory that black people can’t be racist because racism is accompanied by a certain amount of power that black people don’t yet possess. I, too, espouse this theory. I believe that reverse racism exists in the same way I believe in Bigfoot and Hillary Clinton’s “experience”—I’ve heard a lot of people talk about it, but I haven’t seen enough evidence. White people crying about reverse racism is like a guy with a huge penis complaining about never being able to find underwear that fits (trust me, it is kind of a hassle). In fact, there is only one area where I have experienced reverse racism, and I am not ashamed to say that I benefitted from it.

When white people pick their basketball teams.

Even though I have a verified vertical leap of .0938 inches and the hand-eye coordination of Stephen Hawking, I am routinely an early-round pick when it’s time to draft a pickup basketball team at my gym. Perhaps it is because of the societal perceptions of race and athleticism. Maybe it is because racial stereotypes have conditioned us to think that all black men are good at basketball. Maybe it is because of a rule that I adopted later in life:

I only hoop with white guys.
“I don’t see color.”

Then why are we having this conversation? Although no one should sum up another person based on his or her color, race does have cultural context. Colorblindness is not an asset—it’s a handicap that renders you incapable of talking about this stuff at all. “I don’t see color” is a subtle way of saying, “I think my race is superior. SO superior, in fact, that I’ll pretend I don’t even acknowledge your non-whiteness, because, well, I know it must be hard.”

Here’s the thing: Most black people love being black. Likewise, Asians love being Asian, and Latinos love being Latino. We wouldn’t want to be anything else. No one wants their cultural identity ignored; they just want it respected and placed into the proper, respectful context.

I once proposed legislation that allowed anyone to punch anyone else in the nose who uttered the phrase “I don’t see color.” This way, while the stunned victim contended with the pain-induced stars and other rainbow-colored visual effects, the puncher could always say. “There, see? I fixed it.”
“Some of my best friends are black.”

No, they’re not, because if you’ve uttered this phrase before, your black “friend” thinks you’re an asswipe. I bet if we called your best black buddy Jamaal on speakerphone right now and asked him to rank his friends, you’d fall somewhere between his high school chemistry lab partner and the guy who occasionally asks him to spot him when he does bench presses at the gym. Even if you belong to one of those rare multicultural groups of friends who only exist in beer commercials and sitcoms, it doesn’t give you any insight or cultural extra credit. Would you undergo open-heart surgery from someone who told you, “I didn’t go to medical school, but one of my best friends is a cardiologist”?

Plus, I thought you didn’t see color!

In conclusion, I hope you have all gained valuable knowledge on how to traverse the treacherous minefield that is race conversations. If not, always remember: You’re white, and you’re in America.

What could be better than that?

DONNIEP
03-07-2016, 05:01 PM
I don't get it.

:biggrin:

cadaverdog
03-07-2016, 06:59 PM
I don't get it.

Get rid of the Fag Catcher and buy something a little more macho and maybe you will. I'm suprised you got into that Conferderate group without owning at least one pick up truck.

DONNIEP
03-07-2016, 07:12 PM
Get rid of the Fag Catcher and buy something a little more macho and maybe you will. I'm suprised you got into that Conferderate group without owning at least one pick up truck.

I sold it last November. Gonna have to start looking for another convertible later this summer.

cadaverdog
03-07-2016, 07:47 PM
I sold it last November. Gonna have to start looking for another convertible later this summer.
Time to buy that 1984 308 GTsi Quattrovalvole.

twonabomber
03-07-2016, 09:11 PM
Wrangler.

Done.

DONNIEP
03-07-2016, 09:45 PM
Wrangler.

Done.

Oh yeah. Four door, small lift, bigger tires. My kid wants me to get one.

DONNIEP
03-07-2016, 09:47 PM
Time to buy that 1984 308 GTsi Quattrovalvole.

I'll have to sell a lot of cars out of my front yard before I can afford one. Oh well, I got the first one out here. Gotta start somewhere.

twonabomber
03-07-2016, 09:52 PM
I would skip the lift. Too easy to fuck up the suspension geometry, and a lift done on the cheap could bring on driveability issues. Go with bigger tires and Metalcloak fenders. With their Overline fenders you can run 37's with no lift.

Or find a previous generation Unlimited. They look great with big tires, and run the tried and true 4.0 liter inline six.

DONNIEP
03-07-2016, 10:04 PM
I would skip the lift. Too easy to fuck up the suspension geometry, and a lift done on the cheap could bring on driveability issues. Go with bigger tires and Metalcloak fenders. With their Overline fenders you can run 37's with no lift.

Or find a previous generation Unlimited. They look great with big tires, and run the tried and true 4.0 liter inline six.

Death Wobble? Lol. Yeah I've lifted several trucks. Jeeps are a different animule though.

They can run 37s without a lift?? That's like a front/rear solid axle Toyota truck. Those fuckers can run 36s without a lift.

cadaverdog
03-08-2016, 12:38 AM
Oh yeah. Four door, small lift, bigger tires. My kid wants me to get one.
Why the 4 door?

cadaverdog
03-08-2016, 01:02 AM
Death Wobble? Lol. Yeah I've lifted several trucks. Jeeps are a different animule though.

They can run 37s without a lift?? That's like a front/rear solid axle Toyota truck. Those fuckers can run 36s without a lift.

I bought a 78 Blazer with a suspension and body lift. I asked him to remove the body lift as part of the deal but I took it wheeling and wrecked it before I got around to having him do the work. I was crawling down a steep hill in 4 wheel low and had to cross a cut in the road that was there to prevent ruts from rain running down the road. Because of the body lift the frame flexed so much the transfer case shifted into high and the Blazer started hauling ass down the hill. I could tap the brakes to straighten it out but it went sideways if I held them down too long and I was still a ways from the bottom of the hill. Unfortunately there was one more cut before the bottom. I hit that one with the left tire first and the tire came up into the fenderwell, pushed the body pan up about six inches on that side in the front and wasted the fender. Since it didn't sustain any frame damage I was going to bolt an old truck body onto that frame but I sold it instead to someone else who was going to do the same thing with it. After replacing the fender he ended up driving it on a reguar basis for the next ten years.

ZahZoo
03-08-2016, 07:23 AM
For the record... I don't find Donnie and Izzy to be racist at all. They appreciate and embrace all of humanity from the ugly to the beautiful in all it's glory. The embrace part makes some people a little nervous, though... I'm sure in real life they are somebody's creepy uncle...

Are they crazy..? Yeah. In a good way!! You got to be a little nuts to love life and all it's wonders and not be afraid to engage at any level...

And now back to Car Talk™...

DONNIEP
03-08-2016, 08:05 AM
Why the 4 door?

When I took my daughter and her best friend to the mountains for vacation last spring we rented one. And I really like the proportions of the 4 door better. The only problem is the damn things are so expensive. I mean, there ain't shit to them, just stamped steel bodies and doors and the interiors are nothing really. But the prices are so damn high and they hold their value. So, again, I'd have to flip a lot of cars to be able to afford one for a third vehicle just to have for fun.

twonabomber
03-08-2016, 11:14 AM
I'll never get rid of my '99. Going to pull the tub off this summer and fix the floors, and go over the frame. Probably only drive it in the summer after that. I've been driving the Cherokee all winter.

DONNIEP
03-08-2016, 11:40 AM
Yeah I want one, there's no doubt about that. It's just finding one that's not beat to shit at a decent price that's the issue. My best friend owns a car lot and even at wholesale they're high as camel cock.

twonabomber
03-08-2016, 11:46 AM
If I were to buy another Wrangler it would be next year, before they kill the JK and go on to the JL Wrangler. But there are days I wake up and decide I want an SRT Charger...

twonabomber
03-08-2016, 02:09 PM
AND

There is a guy on one of the Jeep forums who makes custom hard tops, hoods, and fenders. I would like to fab up a front end similar to some of the concept Jeeps they've put out the last few years. Maybe weld the back doors shut and swap out the front seats for some of the front fold and tumbles out of a 2 door. Kind of like a version of the old full size two door Cherokee, but the inside would all be current 4 door Wrangler.

I already have a full size Jeep pickup so I don't really need one of the new ones. I have an extra Grand Wagoneer frame, I could always make my own TJ Wrangler truck out of it and a salvaged tub.

Kristy
03-08-2016, 03:24 PM
turbonabummer's lovely Ohioan front yard

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/driftt/DCP_0611-1.jpg

Must have what, only 600,000 miles on it.

twonabomber
03-08-2016, 03:36 PM
That's where you're wrong. I would never buy a GM.

Kristy
03-08-2016, 03:49 PM
GM? Good mortgage?

Beautiful Ohio.

twonabomber
03-08-2016, 03:54 PM
General Motors, dummy.

Kristy
03-08-2016, 03:59 PM
Here's a GM "dummy"

http://www.tradeclassics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/crash-test-dummy-man1.png

You dummy.

twonabomber
03-08-2016, 04:00 PM
He's yellow. Must drink a lot.

Terry
03-08-2016, 08:45 PM
Dear Army

As an adult male of a certain age living in a modern society I have many friends of different colour and religion to my own. This is not a point to be applauded its just a fact.
Peoples race colour religion isnt a factor in whether someone is likeable its their personality in my opinion.
To that end I am the least racist person you could meet and am sure this will up set people but in the real world I am very tolerant of others.

Now this is not a reply to izzy and sesh dooking it out on chat its more a thought i had over our trump discussions.

On the army people have personna's or shtick or whatever you want to call it and people try to stick to that.

I think its fair to say that the people I interact with most on here are izzy and donnie , so as a chilled out person how do i interact with their madness.
Its simple I may be being hugely naive here but I think that they post to provoke a reaction , certainly to be funny and to entertain and occasionally they go over the line , sometimes there is no line.
At time they have even shocked myself but knowing thats what they want I dont react and go play in the real world.

If I thought that the army reflected anything at all serious I would never log on.
If I thought that the two crazy horses were at all serious I would hold no truck with them.

In the real world the casual racism sexism and general opinions held on here in the real world would be not tolerated ..... try using rapey in your next real world converation :D

I actually think that both are pretty clever guys and play us most of the times but as long as they post bikini ladies am cool with it.

Hopefully this will be booed and hissed at and that would be an honour to have kept you busy for a while.

On the flip side of this I get sesh's problem that this is sometimes the izzy donnie show but hey ho ... its funnier than FORD stuff.

VANDY Roth army diplomate/big girls blouse.

I just assumed from the beginning with Izzy and Donnie that there wasn't an ounce of contrived web group persona role playing in any of their posts.

I honestly think they attend Klan meetings in between fag bashings, and they do these things mostly as an outlet for their barely sublimated mutual desire to have large black cocks inside their asses.

And I'd readily agree such a desire is nothing to mock or deride them for. I tolerate their interracial homoerotic impulses and their right to express such via paradoxical comments that seem bigoted or homophobic. Not because I necessarily agree with their feelings, but because as citizens living in a democracy it is both Izzy and Donnie's right to stuff as many large black cocks up their respective anuses as they see fit: the Supreme Court recently affirmed this (interestingly Justice Thomas remained - as per norm - mute on this subject), so who are we to deny them?

DONNIEP
03-08-2016, 08:53 PM
You can't post "black cocks" here!!

Terry
03-09-2016, 06:04 PM
You can't post "black cocks" here!!

much to your regret, Donnie Kardashian:monekyl::handjob::monekyr:

DONNIEP
03-09-2016, 07:26 PM
much to your regret, Donnie Kardashian:monekyl::handjob::monekyr:

Ha!! Those monkeys you posted reminds me of when me and Izzy used to play monkey in the middle with Warf - he was always the monkey!!

DONNIEP
03-09-2016, 07:27 PM
And I resent you referring to me as a Kardashian. Black is beautiful, no doubt. But black and dumb as fuck ain't my style!!

DONNIEP
03-09-2016, 07:38 PM
See - I can't be goin to The Walmart with somebody as stupid as this:

http://youtu.be/UhJteYnoLBI

Igosplut
03-09-2016, 08:07 PM
I'll never get rid of my '99.........

HA! you yuppie..I'm still on my 75 CJ......

Seshmeister
03-09-2016, 08:57 PM
I saw this recently.

It's kind of against what you would think because part of you thinks that being surrounded by lots of metal and rivets would be so much tougher verses plastic and glue...

Old cars were super dangerous, you only need to look at the historical road death figures...

DONNIEP
03-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Ah, unless you're a pussy you'd be fine.

Terry
03-09-2016, 09:38 PM
Ha!! Those monkeys you posted reminds me of when me and Izzy used to play monkey in the middle with Warf - he was always the monkey!!

WARF always volunteered to eat the toast during circle jerk sessions - win OR lose.

In point of fact, 'volunteered' isn't quite the word I'm looking for. More like, 'he'd immediately bend over, grab the toast and scarf it down before anyone else could even start to complain...sometimes before everyone was even finished rubbing one out' is the word I'm looking for. Then, when we'd try and remind him that what he was doing was rude, he'd say "fuck you slow cumming faggots! I was at the 2012 Van Halen Café Wha? show! I'm a virtual youtube sensation! Man, I fuckin' BUILT the Rotharmy into what it is today, queers!!" in between mouthfuls of cum-soaked toast.

Only fitting he would be in the middle.

Seshmeister
03-09-2016, 10:09 PM
I think at this point even WARF realizes he has burnt a lot of bridges with those of us how have cut him a massive amount of slack over the years based on time served and enthusiasm.

In his lucid moments.

Most of our trolls aren't fans but he clearly is which made a difference to me at least.

ZahZoo
03-10-2016, 05:26 AM
Ah, unless you're a pussy you'd be fine.

There's truth in that... only the tough ones who grew up riding in those boats with no seat belts and car seats survived.

Seat belts were offered as optional equipment and didn't become standard equipment until the year I was born... they knew hell had arrived and were prepared for it...

twonabomber
03-10-2016, 06:21 AM
HA! you yuppie..I'm still on my 75 CJ......

Still got my '87 J20...and an '89 Grand Wagoneer to go with it. But they need work.

vandeleur
03-10-2016, 10:16 AM
You yanks love your cars , I got a blue one now. Think I liked the red one better but hey ho :)

DONNIEP
03-10-2016, 10:24 AM
You yanks love your cars , I got a blue one now. Think I liked the red one better but hey ho :)

And our guns. We like them too. And walls. Big ass walls.

vandeleur
03-10-2016, 10:49 AM
And our guns. We like them too. And walls. Big ass walls.

It will be girls soon , you will notice something about them and boom no more calls to izzy you have found something new to play with ;)

DONNIEP
03-10-2016, 11:17 AM
It will be girls soon , you will notice something about them and boom no more calls to izzy you have found something new to play with ;)

I've already banged one married chick this week. Don't make me come to Geordistan and bang your wife too :biggrin:

vandeleur
03-10-2016, 11:27 AM
:biggrin:

Seshmeister
03-10-2016, 12:19 PM

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee43/Seshmeister/anywayclyde2_zpsxctru3yv.jpg

DONNIEP
03-10-2016, 01:19 PM
That ain't how you do it. This is:

http://youtu.be/rApOjfHXpAQ

Kristy
03-10-2016, 01:40 PM
One thing is for certain: Donnie and Izzy are deffo crazy gay for each other.

Terry
03-10-2016, 05:00 PM
I think at this point even WARF realizes he has burnt a lot of bridges with those of us how have cut him a massive amount of slack over the years based on time served and enthusiasm.

In his lucid moments.

Most of our trolls aren't fans but he clearly is which made a difference to me at least.

Oh, don't misunderstand: WARF certainly hasn't burnt any bridges with me. Far as I'm concerned, he's good people. I have no purchase or axe to grind with the guy...certainly nothing in conjunction with any misgivings anyone else around here may or may not have about him. And I'd readily agree his bona fides as a Van Halen fan are beyond question.

I wasn't being critical of him...well, beyond asserting that he likes to eat semen-soaked toast, but even that is more of a factual observation than anything else...