PDA

View Full Version : Michigan & Mississippi Primaries - 3-8-2016

FORD
03-08-2016, 08:50 PM
Official results can be seen at the following links:

http://www.decisiondeskhq.com/march-8th-gop/

http://www.decisiondeskhq.com/march-8th-dem/

Early results have Herr Drumpf and Frau Cuntenfuhrer winning Mississippi.

Trump & Bernie leading in Michigan. Polls still open in the right wing "bonus tracks", so no results yet...

FORD
03-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Kasich looks to be taking the silver in Michigan tonight and the bronze in Ol' Miss. Be interesting to see if he gains any ground in Idaho or Hawaii. I'm guessing Northern Idaho will go for Trump (white supremacists, of course) but the southern part of the state (essentially a Utah suburb these days) is heavily Mormon, so that will be the wild card. Romney's recent anti-Trump campaign failed him in his own home state of Michigan, but it might carry some weight with those who share his religious beliefs. And I don't see the Mormons backing Cruz either, since he would likely call for their execution in his religious theocracy.

Kristy
03-08-2016, 09:57 PM
Ever notice slave FORD's comments now sound like a used car sales pitch on A.M. radio?

FORD
03-08-2016, 10:03 PM
And if you act now, I'll throw in that hot wax spray undercoating! :littlebong:

DONNIEP
03-08-2016, 10:22 PM
In the late 80s it was acid rain treatment. Which actually worked to protect the paint. I worked for one of the crookedest car dealers around back then. Back when the salesmen used to start drinking around 4 during the week and all damn day on Saturdays. That was a helluva lot of fun.

Of course, the Old Man got too greedy and lost it all. But it was a helluva ride.

FORD
03-08-2016, 11:40 PM
Bernie has been declared the WINNER in Michigan!!

The corporate media polls had him down by 28 points not long ago, and this state had been a stronghold for "establishment" DLC types like Jennifer Granholm, so they gotta be shocked that their poster girl lost

What sort of pretzel twistiing Orwellian horseshit will Camp Weathervane come up with to pretend like they won this one in the morning?? :gulp:

FORD
03-08-2016, 11:59 PM
And in a further irony, Dearborn MI, probably the biggest Muslim community in America, voted for the Jewish guy!

https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.M54a5df30a38ba4933afeba20358f473eo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

L'chaim! :gulp:

twonabomber
03-09-2016, 12:23 AM
Kasich comes in second in Michigan and acts like it's a win. I hope he gets clobbered here next week.

Edit...he was in second earlier, now Kasich is third. .5 behind Cruz.

FORD
03-09-2016, 12:34 AM
Worse yet, it looks like Kasich actually came in third in Michigan. He and Cruz seem to have switched places in the last few precints. There's about 6,000 votes between them and 84% of the numbers in, so it could go either way for second place. Trump's still 11 points ahead of them though.

Probably the most surprising news of the night is that Ted Cruz, the dominionist wackjob from Canada, managed to win the Mormons in Southern Idaho, and enough of the militant wackjobs in the northern part of the state to take it away from Trump

twonabomber
03-09-2016, 12:36 AM
Cruz is younger than a few of us here. I thought that creepy looking fuck was closer to 60!