PDA

View Full Version : Captain America civil war

vandeleur
05-01-2016, 04:35 PM
So just took kids to see the new marvel movie.
Very good really enjoyed it, best comic movie up to now. Am sure the bat man one helped.
It doesn't reinvent the wheel , it's funny at times lots of action and lots of explosions for your money.
If you like this sort of thing you will like it even more than the others. If you don't like this sort of thing what's wrong with you ya stuck up twat it's fun get over it.

I give it 4.5 brown ale bottles out of 5.

DLR Bridge
05-02-2016, 11:14 AM
Does the kid playing Spider-Man do well, or does he further fuck up that franchise's chances of getting its shit together?

vandeleur
05-02-2016, 11:26 AM
The spider man intro is funny as fuck , empire magazine said that the little bit he was in was the best spidey movie ever and I got to agree he was definitely a high light .

Kristy
05-02-2016, 12:49 PM
So just took kids to see the new marvel movie.
Very good really enjoyed it, best comic movie up to now. Am sure the bat man one helped.
It doesn't reinvent the wheel , it's funny at times lots of action and lots of explosions for your money.
If you like this sort of thing you will like it even more than the others. If you don't like this sort of thing what's wrong with you ya stuck up twat it's fun get over it.

I give it 4.5 brown ale bottles out of 5.

Is this the one where Prince dies at the end?

vandeleur
05-02-2016, 01:06 PM
Is this the one where Prince dies at the end?

Wow someone's lashing out today , come on tuck it back in and wear a smile. :)