PDA

View Full Version : SHARON!! Ozzy Leaves Compound to Get Away From Cunt

Nickdfresh
05-08-2016, 03:59 PM
Ozzy Osbourne Moves Out of Family Home Amid Split Rumors
"At this time, Ozzy is not in the marital home," couple's spokesperson confirms
By Daniel Kreps May 8, 2016

One of rock's most famous couples, Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, may be splitting up after over 33 years of marriage. Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic

One of rock's most famous couples, Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, may be splitting up after over 33 years of marriage. According to E! News, the Black Sabbath singer and his wife "mutually agreed" that he would temporarily vacate the family home they shared. A spokesperson for the couple confirmed, "At this time, Ozzy is not in the marital home."
Sidebar

Ozzy and Sharon temporarily split in 2013 after the singer relapsed into drug and alcohol abuse after years of sobriety. "Everybody knows he's been struggling with this his entire life and I never knew that he was using prescription drugs. I knew he was drinking occasionally, but I didn't realize to the extent," Sharon Osbourne told The Talk in April 2013 amid the marital woes.

"It's a disease that not only hurts the person that has the disease, but it hurts the family. It hurts people that love you and we're dealing with it," she added. "We've dealt with worse and we will deal with it and this too shall pass. Otherwise my husband will be taken to the hospital to get my foot removed from his ass."

Ozzy Osbourne admitted in a Facebook post at the time, "For the last year and a half I have been drinking and taking drugs. I was in a very dark place and was an asshole to the people I love most, my family. However, I am happy to say that I am now 44 days sober. Just to set the record straight, Sharon and I are not divorcing. I am just trying to be a better person."

As part of their reconciliation in 2013, Ozzy attended daily AA meetings; he's remained sober since. Both TMZ and E! News confirm that the couple's latest breakup has nothing to do with the Black Sabbath singer once again relapsing. Instead, numerous reports including the Huffington Post U.K. are claiming that Ozzy Osbourne was allegedly involved in an extramarital affair.

Ozzy Osbourne has long credited Sharon with saving his life. In 1989, following a five-day drug and alcohol binge, the singer was arrested for attempted murder after strangling his wife. Sharon didn't file charges at the time, instead forcing Ozzy to confront his drug problem at rehab.

The couple, along with their children Jack and Kelly, opened up their home to MTV cameras for four seasons of the hit reality series The Osbournes between 2002 and 2005.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ozzy-osbourne-moves-out-of-family-home-amid-split-rumors-20160508#ixzz4860p0ybJ
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Satan
05-08-2016, 05:21 PM
There are really some days when I have buyer's remorse over Ozzy... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d095.gif

Kristy
05-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Who cares? They're both F A T limeys who need to go the fuck back home. Fuck them and their bullshit TMZ-style marriage. Ozzy doesn't even appeal to the lowest of the lowest IQ white trash America has left to offer anymore.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 08:12 PM
Who cares? They're both F A T limeys who need to go the fuck back home. Fuck them and their bullshit TMZ-style marriage. Ozzy doesn't even appeal to the lowest of the lowest IQ white trash America has left to offer anymore.

I find your constant use of the term L***Y upsetting.

Terry
05-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Ozzy comes across as perpetually befuddled to the point where I can easily see him turning to drink and drugs if he doesn't have a regimented touring schedule to adhere to and minders/bodyguards assigned to protect him more from himself than fans. Like, left to his own devices, I could easily imagine Ozzy wanting to do little more than pop a few downers, chase them with some scotch and wallow around the house in his own filth.

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 08:18 PM
When that ugly old bag finishes taking all his money and stuff he's gonna wish he'd kept drinking. Plus the guy has those two extremely unattractive and fat kids nagging him all the time. Hell, that's enough to send any man to the Walmart for a 30 pack of Natural Ice.

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 08:19 PM
I find your constant use of the term L***Y upsetting.

You should report her to the mayor of Londonistan :biggrin:

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 08:19 PM
Ozzy comes across as perpetually befuddled to the point where I can easily see him turning to drink and drugs if he doesn't have a regimented touring schedule to adhere to and minders/bodyguards assigned to protect him more from himself than fans. Like, left to his own devices, I could easily imagine Ozzy wanting to do little more than pop a few downers, chase them with some scotch and wallow around the house in his own filth.

That sounds like most over 40 males.

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 08:21 PM

Sounds just like Eddie.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 08:28 PM
You should report her to the mayor of Londonistan :biggrin:

he is a cockney , he thinks the toon is in the outer hebrides (top of scotland for you geography challenged confederates)

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 08:36 PM
he is a cockney , he thinks the toon is in the outer hebrides (top of scotland for you geography challenged confederates)

I can neither read nor write so I'll take your word for it.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 08:38 PM
I can neither read nor write so I'll take your word for it.

er ok ... you have heard of cockneys tho yeah ?

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 08:52 PM
er ok ... you have heard of cockneys tho yeah ?

Like the chick in My Fair Lady?

Seshmeister
05-08-2016, 08:53 PM

He's 68, she's a monster.

He should have left her years ago.

There was a bunch of shit came from the government here recently worrying about old people drinking too much. Someone needs to take these fuckwits aside and explain to them that everyone dies...

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Like the chick in My Fair Lady?

Exactly .... or adele for you young folk.
London hasnt really changed since my fair lady most of the the cock a knee people are chimney sweeps.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 08:55 PM
. Someone needs to take these fuckwits aside and explain to them that everyone dies...

thats a bit of a buzz kill

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 08:58 PM
Am not putting a lot of faith in this sort of story.
Mainly on account that Ozzy couldnt have an affair he cant even put his own pants on.
Its like Stephen Hawking having an affair...... how the fuck could he get in a wardrobe if the husband came back early.

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 08:59 PM
Exactly .... or adele for you young folk.
London hasnt really changed since my fair lady most of the the cock a knee people are chimney sweeps.

I only know a couple Adele songs and honest to God I just saw what she looks like - aside from that one album cover - a couple weeks ago. Holy shit is she a fat cow or what? Although I do really like Skyfall.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 09:00 PM
I only know a couple Adele songs and honest to God I just saw what she looks like - aside from that one album cover - a couple weeks ago. Holy shit is she a fat cow or what? Although I do really like Skyfall.

She has a pretty face .... thats code for "she is a munter"

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 09:02 PM
Mainly on account that Ozzy couldnt have an affair he cant even put his own pants on.
Its like Stephen Hawking having an affair...... how the fuck could he get in a wardrobe if the husband came back early.

I hate Stephen Hawking. These days you can't even tell if he's making up all his theories and shit or if it's the idiots working for him. And IF he was such a goddamn genius know-it-all, how come he doesn't make his computer talk like a Cylon? Or KITT? Or HAL?? Yeah, he ain't smart enough to figure that out, now is he?

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 09:04 PM
She has a pretty face .... thats code for "she is a munter"

She's literally like the size of Andre The Giant. They must custom make those pianos for her. Make the keys all bigger and spaced out so she can play em.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 09:04 PM
I hate Stephen Hawking. These days you can't even tell if he's making up all his theories and shit or if it's the idiots working for him. And IF he was such a goddamn genius know-it-all, how come he doesn't make his computer talk like a Cylon? Or KITT? Or HAL?? Yeah, he ain't smart enough to figure that out, now is he?

You're jealous cos he is getting more than you !! he is a shagger :)

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 09:07 PM
You're jealous cos he is getting more than you !! he is a shagger :)

He would be if his wheelchair talked like HAL. Instead it sounds as retarded as he is. Hell, Timmy can communicate better than that moron :biggrin:

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 09:08 PM
He would be if his wheelchair talked like HAL. Instead it sounds as retarded as he does. Hell, Timmy can communicate better than that moron :biggrin:

My fav hawking joke is how does stephen hawking come ... control v.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 09:12 PM
She's literally like the size of Andre The Giant. They must custom make those pianos for her. Make the keys all bigger and spaced out so she can play em.

All her songs sound the same , and you only like skyfall cos of the bond thang.

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 09:20 PM
All her songs sound thew same , and you only like skyfall cos of the bond thang.

Maybe. But it was a lot better than the last theme song, which should have been titled Bond Is Gay. That was the worst Bond song ever. Even worse than the one Aha did.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Maybe. But it was a lot better than the last theme song, which should have been titled Bond Is Gay. That was the worst Bond song ever. Even worse than the one Aha did.

sam smith ?? yeah it was wank

Kristy
05-08-2016, 09:25 PM
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/you-know-what-i-hate-british-people.png

Fucking limeys. Cannot wait for Trump to send these asswipes back to their shitty country where the sun never shines.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 09:28 PM
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/you-know-what-i-hate-british-people.png

Fucking limeys. Cannot wait for Trump to send these asswipes back to their shitty country where the sun never shines.

Racist

Kristy
05-08-2016, 09:30 PM
https://currylove.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/accents1.png

Kristy
05-08-2016, 09:31 PM
Racist

Limey is a race?

Oh right, must be your superior limey education at work here.

Wait a minnie, what am I saying, British people don't work.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 09:31 PM
https://currylove.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/accents1.png

bit of a broad brush stroke , what what.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Limey is a race?

Oh right, must be your superior limey education at work here.

Wait a minnie, what am I saying, British people don't work.

so the l***y who dumped you was he the wizard ?

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 09:34 PM
sam smith ?? yeah it was wank

Beats me. And I'm not saying he's gay. But that song is the gayest thing in a Bond movie since those two queers in Diamonds Are Forever.

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 09:34 PM
bit of a broad brush stroke , what what.

Brilliant!!!

Kristy
05-08-2016, 09:35 PM
I won't go anywhere near a god damn limey.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 09:36 PM
I won't go anywhere near a god damn limey.

again :)

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 09:36 PM
so the l***y who dumped you was he the wizard ?

I don't think we allow farners in so he couldn't have been the Wizard :biggrin:

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 09:39 PM
I don't think we allow farners in so he couldn't have been the Wizard :biggrin:

It was a while ago , you lot might have still liked us then. Clearly kristy liked a bit of harry pottering.

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 09:47 PM
It was a while ago , you lot might have still liked us then. Clearly kristy liked a bit of harry pottering.

Somehow I don't think she'd ever watch one of those movies.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 09:50 PM
Somehow I don't think she'd ever watch one of those movies.

Its a euphemism for when wizards have sex ... well wizards assistant.

Kristy
05-08-2016, 09:53 PM
Nope.

Never will.

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 09:55 PM

Yes, Vandy, I did understand that :biggrin:

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 09:56 PM
Nope.

Never will.

What I thought you had an english boyfriend who dumped you and turned you from the young happy witch into the green nasty one who wanted some red slippers ?

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 09:56 PM
Yes, Vandy, I did understand that :biggrin:

oh I knew one of us was being slow, turned out to be me :D

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 09:57 PM
Nope.

Never will.

Me neither. Nor one of those hobbit movies. God I hate wizards.

Well, those kinds of wizards ;)

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 09:58 PM
oh I knew one of us was being slow, turned out to be me :D

I may not be a smart man, Jen-nee. But I do know what Harry Pottering is.

BITEYOASS
05-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Someone needs to take these fuckwits aside and explain to them that everyone dies...

But Sabbath said to never say die! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDELg7qaFyw

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 10:09 PM
I never was a Sabbath fan and I didn't own one Ozzy record. I just don't get into all that gloom and doom music.

I did like The Mob Rules, but I liked Dio. I know, complete contradiction there.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 10:10 PM
I never was a Sabbath fan and I didn't own one Ozzy record. I just don't get into all that gloom and doom music.

I did like The Mob Rules, but I liked Dio. I know, complete contradiction there.

I actually like the ozzy solo stuff better than sabbath

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 10:17 PM

I like Crazy Train but I just never really listened to his stuff. I pretty much avoided metal like I avoided Skynyrd.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 10:18 PM
I like Crazy Train but I just never really listened to his stuff. I pretty much avoided metal like I avoided Skynyrd.

YOU dont like skynard ..... shock

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 10:28 PM
YOU dont like skynard ..... shock

Free Bird makes me want to shoot the radio. 38 Special was the band with the real talent.

Then again, I still get all hyped up when I hear Frampton's Do You Feel Like We Do or Sanford Townsend's Smoke Of A Distant Fire.

Satan
05-08-2016, 10:29 PM

Q: What do you call a Confederate Atheist?

A: A Southerner who doesn't believe in Lynyrd Skynyrd.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Free Bird makes me want to shoot the radio. 38 Special was the band with the real talent.

Then again, I still get all hyped up when I hear Frampton's Do You Feel Like We Do or Sanford Townsend's Smoke Of A Distant Fire.

I had a couple of 38 special albums back in the day. about the special forces era

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 10:44 PM
Q: What do you call a Confederate Atheist?

A: A Southerner who doesn't believe in Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Yeah, I'd get kicked out of the Sons of Confederate Veterans if they ever found out, lol.

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 10:46 PM
I had a couple of 38 special albums back in the day. about the special forces era

Great band and they had a long run. It's too bad Donnie had to retire because of his hearing. I woulda just taped some maxi pads to my ears and kept on performing.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Great band and they had a long run. It's too bad Donnie had to retire because of his hearing. I woulda just taped some maxi pads to my ears and kept on performing.

you're a classy guy

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 10:58 PM
you're a classy guy

I'm just willing to do whatever it takes to give back to my fans. Unlike, say, Van Halen. I don't know if anybody remembers Van Halen, but they were a great band way back in the late 1800s. Now they pretty much suck harder than a "stranger" at a Glory Hole.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 11:00 PM
I'm just willing to do whatever it takes to give back to my fans. Unlike, say, Van Halen. I don't know if anybody remembers Van Halen, but they were a great band way back in the late 1800s. Now they pretty much suck harder than a "stranger" at a Glory Hole.

That and you want to look like princess leia

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 11:03 PM
That and you want to look like princess leia

She was hot as shit, wasn't she? I mean, she didn't wear a bra and those titties were bouncing around all over the Death Star. And we all know now that she was an absolute drunk so you know she put out.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 11:06 PM
super hot in jedi in the gold bikini, rough as in the new one tho.

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 11:17 PM
super hot in jedi in the gold bikini, rough as in the new one tho.

Yeah, too many tabs and broons between jedi and this last one. She's like the outer space Susan Dey - they both had a short window of hotness. Kinda like Eddie's talent - it just all ran out too fast.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Yeah, too many tabs and broons between jedi and this last one. She's like the outer space Susan Dey - they both had a short window of hotness. Kinda like Eddie's talent - it just all ran out too fast.

her face doesnt move , bet she was fun on the drink in her day :)

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 11:31 PM
her face doesnt move , bet she was fun on the drink in her day :)

Oh most definitely. I bet she was willing to give up the Death Star Plans after two drinks and a wink lol

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 11:37 PM
Oh most definitely. I bet she was willing to give up the Death Star Plans after two drinks and a wink lol

To save the galaxy you have to do new force awakens chick or prime time leia ???

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 11:41 PM
To save the galaxy you have to do new force awakens chick or prime time leia ???

That's a tough one. And since I suppose a Buckwheat Sandwich is out of the question...

I'd have to go vintage Leia. I'd tell her to trim the bush back and then we'd make the Kessel Run.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 11:42 PM
That's a tough one. And since I suppose a Buckwheat Sandwich is out of the question...

I'd have to go vintage Leia. I'd tell her to trim the bush back and then we'd make the Kessel Run.

oh it would be hairy ... it would be like a chewy special

DONNIEP
05-08-2016, 11:48 PM
oh it would be hairy ... it would be like a chewy special

Yeah, but I could always use my light saber and give her a sexy laser hair removal treatment. But...my luck she'd have puffy or inverted nipples and I'd be all upset and stuff.

vandeleur
05-08-2016, 11:50 PM
Yeah, but I could always use my light saber and give her a sexy laser hair removal treatment. But...my luck she'd have puffy or inverted nipples and I'd be all upset and stuff.

inverted nipples ... isnt that the sign of the devil or something . wtf are inverted nipples

DONNIEP
05-09-2016, 12:01 AM
inverted nipples ... isnt that the sign of the devil or something . wtf are inverted nipples

Actually, inverted nipples can be kinda cool. There used to be this chick at The Paper Doll Lounge in Charlotte. She had inverted nipples and when it was her time to do the runway she'd dance her little heart out. Then she'd come down to the edge of the stage and ask one of the guys to give her a pack of matches - this was before smoking was bad for you. And she'd rip out two matches, lick the ass end of each one and stick them in her nipples and then light em up.

Oddly enough she never wanted to do the nipple/match trick in bed.

vandeleur
05-09-2016, 12:06 AM
am all for inventive stripper tricks :)

DONNIEP
05-09-2016, 12:11 AM
am all for inventive stripper tricks :)

It was a good one. And that was a great strip joint, back in the day. Back before everything got all PC and "legal".

vandeleur
05-09-2016, 12:13 AM
It was a good one. And that was a great strip joint, back in the day. Back before everything got all PC and "legal".

We still have loads of places for strippers , match day in the toon nearly every pub has them

DONNIEP
05-09-2016, 12:23 AM
We still have loads of places for strippers , match day in the toon nearly every pub has them

Nah, nah, nah. The Paper Doll was known as The Grandaddy of Charlotte Nite Life. It used to have class. Hell, the doors on the place once hung in Fort Knox. But then they moved buildings and it all changed.

I haven't been to a strip club in 15 years. Now they're all filled with cookie cutter whores. Not like back in the day when you'd actually see one of the Homecoming girls on stage. And I remember when I did, right there at The Paper Doll. She was so shocked to see me she ran right off stage. Too bad, really. I woulda paid for it :biggrin:

vandeleur
05-09-2016, 12:28 AM
Nah, nah, nah. The Paper Doll was known as The Grandaddy of Charlotte Nite Life. It used to have class. Hell, the doors on the place once hung in Fort Knox. But then they moved buildings and it all changed.

I haven't been to a strip club in 15 years. Now they're all filled with cookie cutter whores. Not like back in the day when you'd actually see one of the Homecoming girls on stage. And I remember when I did, right there at The Paper Doll. She was so shocked to see me she ran right off stage. Too bad, really. I woulda paid for it :biggrin:

Dude, There are many truths for sure but this one is as good as any. There are no bad strip shows just some are better than others :)

Kristy
05-09-2016, 10:02 AM
What I thought you had an english boyfriend who dumped you and turned you from the young happy witch into the green nasty one who wanted some red slippers ?

No. I just don't like limeys. They smell, have horrible manners, and that's not to mention all the shitty music they have produced over the years. Trump is going to send them home by the millions starting with your shit actors. As for all the sell-out American scum living in the U.K., they will be placed in reeducation camps or shot or both.

vandeleur
05-09-2016, 10:40 AM
Dam that means my brother in law will lose his citizenship and have to come back to U.K. ...... Shit he will want his season tickets back :(

Satan
05-09-2016, 10:54 AM
38 Special was the band with the real talent.

..right up until the point where they ditched their lead singer and Van Hagared themselves with this Michael Bolton-ish piece of shit song.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRkaPdfjzEk

DONNIEP
05-09-2016, 05:36 PM
..right up until the point where they ditched their lead singer and Van Hagared themselves with this Michael Bolton-ish piece of shit song.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRkaPdfjzEk

Yeah but they got it back together after that and sounded just as awesome as they ever did, especially live, unlike VH.

And that shitty song wasn't even a 38 song to begin with and the band did not want to do it. But somehow it became a hit. Even though it sucked harder than "insert Van Hagar song here".

Nickdfresh
05-09-2016, 06:19 PM

I couldn't give much of a fuck about anything after Randy Rhodes pancaked into a black spot on the earth...

Nickdfresh
05-09-2016, 06:21 PM
Apparently the Wizard of Ozz has disappeared. Maybe they should just follow the trail of empties?

Terry
05-09-2016, 06:47 PM
He's 68, she's a monster.

He should have left her years ago.

There was a bunch of shit came from the government here recently worrying about old people drinking too much. Someone needs to take these fuckwits aside and explain to them that everyone dies...

In terms of my own appreciation for Ozzy's music and general image, I can't say I really have many positive things to remark on in terms of Sharon's influence on Ozzy's career. Basically, after she got Daisley and Kerslake ousted (and Rhoads died), Ozzy's musical content gradually became less and less to my liking. I mean, one can surely see her handiwork at remaking Ozzy post-mid 1980s into that Vegas Ozzy image circa Ultimate Sin. And what she did to Daisley, Kerslake and Jake E. Lee in terms of songwriting royalties not being paid or outright signed away was despicable.

However, in terms of Ozzy himself, I think having Sharon around was probably a positive thing. Is there any serious doubt that without someone like Sharon Osbourne out to look after Ozzy's interests, Ozzy would probably not have been earning nearly as well as he has, for the simple fact that Sharon has Ozzy's back in a way that no other manager would have. Granted, the methods she uses to ensure Ozzy gets paid and paid well don't bode well for those who work with Ozzy. But who else but Sharon could have pulled the nuclear option and threatened to leave him if he didn't get straight, and who else could have made that ultimatum to where Ozzy would have taken it seriously enough to get straight.

Yeah, apparently she's a bit of cunt, but without her I have little doubt Ozzy would have been broke and dead years ago. Because Ozzy isn't able to control his own impulses. He has admitted as much as demonstrated as much time and time again. Wherever Ozzy has found himself today, surely one can't really argue he would have been better off broke and dead thirty years ago. As a fan, yeah, I haven't had much use for the guy post-Bark At The Moon. Maybe some fans think Ozzy would have better off dying in 1982 with Rhoads, so that he could have died a legend as opposed to the rather sad figure he is today. I doubt Ozzy would tend to see it that way.

cadaverdog
05-09-2016, 07:37 PM
I thought a Harry Potter was a euphemism for a female crotchal area in dire need of a trim. I can dig it as long as it's bikini friendly. A few spider legs are ok as long as there's not too many.

Seshmeister
05-09-2016, 07:39 PM
Its like Stephen Hawking having an affair...

That's a terrible example, Stephen Hawking did and left his wife for one of his carers.

DONNIEP
05-09-2016, 09:22 PM
That's a terrible example, Stephen Hawking did and left his wife for one of his carers.

That's almost as bad as what happened to this chick I used to work with...

This lady who is about 10 years older than me was engaged to this guy and they had broken up about 37 times because he kept cheating on her. And somehow one day someone broke into his apartment and shot this dude in the head. Now, he didn't die but he lost his eyesight. I don't know - maybe it was a .22, I'm not some forensic expert so don't ask me how anybody survives getting shot in the head.

Anyway, so now he's blind and he need somebody to help nurse him back to whatever and so they reconcile. Again. Even got married and she was all happy. For about a year. Then one day she went home early and caught him banging some chick he'd met on the Internet. Now, that's about as low as it gets. And how the fuck does a blind dude find anything on the Internet?? Much less a whore??

vandeleur
05-10-2016, 01:05 AM

Oh I know , I was just being silly :)

Seshmeister
05-10-2016, 09:05 AM

vandeleur
05-10-2016, 09:39 AM
Am not sure what my favourite bit of these posts is , it's between donnie fessing up to liking my fair lady or someone saying something was a terrible example in a post as if that had never happened before at the army :)

Seshmeister
05-10-2016, 12:22 PM
Am not sure what my favourite bit of these posts is , it's between donnie fessing up to liking my fair lady

It's great I've been trying to get more gays to post here for ages!

There is a lot of untapped traffic in the Pink Postsİ.

vandeleur
05-10-2016, 12:48 PM
I wanted to post a clip of the it crowd with the gays but saw this and can't resist posting , sorry it's not relevant but so little is these days :D

https://youtu.be/dDZzl9AyXeg

vandeleur
05-10-2016, 12:49 PM
Bollox it didn't load properly

Seshmeister
06-08-2017, 10:18 AM
The woman is fucking shameless. Somewhere Bob Daisley and another dozen musicians just spat their drink out...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08rc78x/sharon-osbourne-presents-rock-n-rolls-dodgiest-deals?suggid=b08rc78x

Sharon Osbourne Presents Rock 'n' Roll's Dodgiest Deals

Contains some strong language.

Sharon Osbourne presents the story of pop deals through the decades. From Little Richard's half a cent a record to Robbie Williams's £80m deal via notorious bad deals for The Beatles, The Small Faces, The Animals and NWA and great deals for Led Zep, The Police and Moby, Sharon gets the inside story from those still chasing royalties and those who took on the music biz and won.

With The Small Faces, Eric Burdon, The Police, Moby, NWA, Charles Connor (Little Richard's drummer), Art Rupe (aged 99, who signed Little Richard), Pamela Des Barres, Tim Clark (Robbie Williams's manager).