PDA

View Full Version : Why So Many People Dislike Hillary Clinton

FORD
05-29-2016, 02:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2D-kCE62s

twonabomber
05-29-2016, 04:20 PM
http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/26/85/a9f9853d0dd99120026bbeb53c43cbce.gif

cadaverdog
05-29-2016, 06:04 PM
I imagine some people don't like her because she (with a lot of help from the democratic party) manipulated the system to be elected to the senate to represent an area she had never lived in until a short time before the election even though she had no ties to the area or had ever held any political office before. I imagine this was something Slick Willy earned for her while he was in office. How do we know Slick Willy wasn't the mastermind behind 9/11? Hillary helped secure 21 billion in funding to redevelop the site the Twin Towers used to stand on while she was in office. I wonder how much of that ended up in her and Bill's bank account.

Nickdfresh
05-29-2016, 06:34 PM
I imagine some people don't like her because she (with a lot of help from the democratic party) manipulated the system to be elected to the senate to represent an area she had never lived in until a short time before the election even though she had no ties to the area or had ever held any political office before. I imagine this was something Slick Willy earned for her while he was in office. How do we know Slick Willy wasn't the mastermind behind 9/11? Hillary helped secure 21 billion in funding to redevelop the site the Twin Towers used to stand on while she was in office. I wonder how much of that ended up in her and Bill's bank account.

Nobody really gives a shit about the fact that she wasn't from NY. In fact, the Clintons do have close ties to the Chautauqua (county) Institute area in the Southern Tier of Western NY. I'm not a bit Hillary fan, but she was a solid senator that delivered the pork and one of the idiots she ran against was such a fucking douche I doubt his family voted for him. And in any case, NY has been rife with out of state funding of candidates of both major parties, so there was plenty of out-of-state manipulations going on in those elections that were not in the best interests of NYers...

Many don't like her because she comes across as shrill and arrogant, but she is an effective politician...

Nickdfresh
05-29-2016, 07:14 PM
Revised:

:handjob:

cadaverdog
05-29-2016, 07:39 PM
Nobody really gives a shit about the fact that she wasn't from NY. i
Plenty of people didn't like it and called her a carpetbagger. Some still do. The party picked that spot because of it's mostly liberal democrat voter base.

FORD
05-29-2016, 08:58 PM
Plenty of people didn't like it and called her a carpetbagger. Some still do. The party picked that spot because of it's mostly liberal democrat voter base.

Liberal Democrats can't stand Hillary. But the Wall $treet criminals love the cunt.

Nickdfresh
05-29-2016, 09:13 PM
As living off welfare must be for you, Niki Wiki.

One does not "live" off welfare, dipshit...

DONNIEP
05-29-2016, 10:43 PM
One does not "live" off welfare, dipshit...

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but yeah people do live off welfare. A check each month, free Medicaid, food stamps, child care assistance, daycare assistance, housing assistance, it's pretty easy to live off all that if you're white trash. And in this state the benefits add up to over 30 grand a year. And that's not make believe or Alex Jones or some Klan propaganda - those are real numbers.

It's hard to believe anybody would be happy with that, but there's plenty of people who are thrilled with it.

Angel
05-29-2016, 10:58 PM
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but yeah people do live off welfare. A check each month, free Medicaid, food stamps, child care assistance, daycare assistance, housing assistance, it's pretty easy to live off all that if you're white trash. And in this state the benefits add up to over 30 grand a year. And that's not make believe or Alex Jones or some Klan propaganda - those are real numbers.

It's hard to believe anybody would be happy with that, but there's plenty of people who are thrilled with it.
Holy shit. Welfare here for a single employable is $583 a month...

DONNIEP
05-29-2016, 11:10 PM

Yeah, see? I don't make this shit up. Plus you toss in the earned income credit and you've got some real cash money every February. Then when you have a couple living together and the chick has a kid or two and the guy is actually working half the time, the money adds up. Of course Ford will say I'm lying but I can literally drive you all to go see people doing just that. And you know what the kicker is? If you're a woman with just one kid - you can quit your job and get all those benefits. And I know that for a fact and I don't care who says I'm lying because I have seen it with my own eyes.

FORD
05-29-2016, 11:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpYKCr9nwh8

Wasted children, fixed blank eyes, blood and sweat, we socialize
Broken homes from which they come, beer-stained dad, compliant Mom.
Fear and love, much despised, replaced by comfortable lies.
Teenage classic, more cliche, one step further on the edge of decay.
White trash, 2nd generation, white trash, 2nd generation,
White trash, 2nd generation, don your crown and cleanse the nation.
Are you ready to fight for your morality? Right wing allies, white supremacy.
Pretty fascist on the tube draped in red and white and blue
White trash, 2nd generation, stupid foibles, indignation
Offspring of suburban fright, pearl-white creatures of the night
Stiff blue collar, coat and tie, brand new breeds side by side.
Christian ethic, right extremes, shoved down our throat as the American Dream.
White trash, 2nd generation, stupid foibles, indignation
Offspring of suburban fright, pearl-white creatures of the night

cadaverdog
05-30-2016, 12:37 AM
Liberal Democrats can't stand Hillary. But the Wall $treet criminals love the cunt. Right after Bubba left office, not now.

cadaverdog
05-30-2016, 12:50 AM
It varies by state here.

Nitro Express
05-30-2016, 01:34 AM
Liberal Democrats can't stand Hillary. But the Wall $treet criminals love the cunt.

Bill Clinton is HW Bush's adopted son. The Clintons are the Democrat chapter of the BCE.

cadaverdog
05-30-2016, 02:32 AM
Bill Clinton is HW Bush's adopted son. The Clintons are the Democrat chapter of the BCE.
Slick Willy is Barbara bastard child. That way his grandpa can still be Aliester Crowley. His real dad was Hitler.

Nitro Express
05-30-2016, 02:34 AM
Slick Willy is Barbara bastard child. That way his grandpa can still be Aliester Crowley. His real dad was Hitler.

Satan is the great grandfather.

Satan
05-30-2016, 02:37 AM
I am? Damn I must have really been drunk that night! :gulp: http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

Angel
05-30-2016, 08:08 AM
It varies by state here.
It's by province here...