PDA

View Full Version : Float like a butterfly...sting like a bee...R.I.P Champ!

DavidLeeNatra
06-04-2016, 12:57 AM
Ali is dead...no more to say. Rest in peace Greatest of all times!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G850F mit Tapatalk

FORD
06-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Parkinsons is a bitch. I'm surprised he was able to hang on as long as he did. Still remember watching those classic fights as a kid. Still can't believe he lost to that nobody Leon Spinks.

Enjoy the rest, Champ. Say hi to Howard Cosell for me :(

FORD
06-04-2016, 01:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6FjhCXCk4s

FORD
06-04-2016, 02:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd9aIamXjQI

Von Halen
06-04-2016, 10:32 AM
Call my Dad, who is a Vietnam veteran, and ask him what he thinks about that draft dodging piece of shit.

I hated that motherfucker as a kid, and still hate him. Not one speck of humility in him. Ken Norton beat his ass for the majority of 45 rounds, but because he was "Ali", the judges gave 2 of the fights to him. He lost all 3. The one in Yankee stadium was a real travesty.

Good fucking riddance.

vandeleur
06-04-2016, 10:58 AM
Call my Dad, who is a Vietnam veteran, and ask him what he thinks about that draft dodging piece of shit.

I hated that motherfucker as a kid, and still hate him. Not one speck of humility in him. Ken Norton beat his ass for the majority of 45 rounds, but because he was "Ali", the judges gave 2 of the fights to him. He lost all 3. The one in Yankee stadium was a real travesty.

Good fucking riddance.

Stay classy von.

vandeleur
06-04-2016, 11:03 AM
And as for the draft dodging I always thought it was excepted he wasnt dodging because he was a coward , he would have been elvised and been a pe instructor far from countries where there is combat and used as a tool( puppet) to promote the army.

Hey vonzie tell me when you give up your world titles because of your principles ( am
Joking just cos you can be an ass hat I still love you)

vandeleur
06-04-2016, 11:30 AM

Good fucking riddance.

Hey I called your dad , cool bloke but told me to tell you your beach buggy is gay but it's ok he still loves you :D

DONNIEP
06-04-2016, 11:49 AM
Every time I see that video it makes me laugh. Maybe the brain damage was already done by that point, cause last time I checked Vietnam wasn't crawling with black people. But then again what do I know, maybe Vietnam was still part of Africa back then, before the evil white man moved it to Southeast Asia.

vandeleur
06-04-2016, 12:00 PM
Every time I see that video it makes me laugh. Maybe the brain damage was already done by that point, cause last time I checked Vietnam wasn't crawling with black people

It was in the late 60's early 70' seemingly ;)

DONNIEP
06-04-2016, 12:12 PM

Ah, ok then that explains it. Yes, that was before Whitey ran all the black people out of Southeast Asia. I stand corrected.

Von Halen
06-04-2016, 12:24 PM
Fortunately we are not a Nation of cowards, like "Ali". If we were, we wouldn't be KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD!

FORD
06-04-2016, 12:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtxfTEyJZg4

FORD
06-04-2016, 12:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWZOBX1vE7A

Carloscda
06-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Fortunately we are not a Nation of cowards, like "Ali". If we were, we wouldn't be KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD!

Really Dude?! coward.. Yea Ok only in your world!

twonabomber
06-04-2016, 06:54 PM
ABC ran some of the old Ali and Howard Cosell clips this morning...funny shit.

Seshmeister
06-04-2016, 08:18 PM

To be fair when your dad was asked to risk dying in a pointless war by politicians who made sure their families weren't involved, he was at least able to get served in the local cafe or sit wherever he liked in public places.

DONNIEP
06-04-2016, 09:26 PM
To be fair when your dad was asked to risk dying in a pointless war by politicians who made sure their families weren't involved, he was at least able to get served in the local cafe or sit wherever he liked in public places.

You ever hear of the paper bag test?

vandeleur
06-04-2016, 09:47 PM

To see if you would still shag her ?

DONNIEP
06-04-2016, 09:49 PM
To see if you would still shag her ?

No, lol, this is a different one :biggrin:

Satan
06-04-2016, 10:08 PM

If it's what I think it is, wouldn't Obama "pass"?

DONNIEP
06-04-2016, 10:21 PM
If it's what I think it is, wouldn't Obama "pass"?

I believe he just might.

The only reason I bring it up is because segregation and discrimination - even during the time Ali was railing against it, as he should have - they weren't just constructs of white society. I learned about the paper bag test when I was a little kid, in the early 70s. And I saw it being applied when I was a teenager. The old black bootlegger in town wouldn't sell to dark skinned teenage black boys. Think about that - an old black man who was illegally selling a couple pints to teenage kids wouldn't sell to dark skinned black teenagers. Oh he'd sell to the white kids and some black kids, but not the dark skinned black ones.

My point is segregation and discrimination was rampant even in the black communities. Doesn't make it right, but it's something most people either don't know or refuse to believe.

Satan
06-04-2016, 10:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KNS3its-iI

Seshmeister
06-04-2016, 10:35 PM
My point is segregation and discrimination was rampant even in the black communities. Doesn't make it right, but it's something most people either don't know or refuse to believe.

And Muhammed Ali being against mixed marriages, commended by the KKK, a cunt to Frazier, a serial adulterer and so on.

People are people and the world is grey but there is too much 'whataboutery' these days to try to justify the unacceptable.

It's clear where the power was and we should punch up not down. On the scales he comes up positive.

Also going back to the Vietnam thing is it not true that Trump avoided the draft with some mysterious 'bone spurs' then went on to play college basketball...?

vandeleur
06-04-2016, 10:47 PM
I like " whataboutery" I will steal it :)

Seshmeister
06-04-2016, 10:53 PM
Good.

DONNIEP
06-04-2016, 11:08 PM
And Muhammed Ali being against mixed marriages, commended by the KKK, a cunt to Frazier, a serial adulterer and so on.

People are people and the world is grey but there is too much 'whataboutery' these days to try to justify the unacceptable.

It's clear where the power was and we should punch up not down. On the scales he comes up positive.

Also going back to the Vietnam thing is it not true that Trump avoided the draft with some mysterious 'bone spurs' then went on to play college basketball...?

Trump healed his feet with his God given super powers!!

And yeah, my point in posting that was that people are basically shitty and just because there's not a law on the books saying this guy can't eat here doesn't mean he can eat here. Even in the heaven the filthy yankees would have you believe the north was.

And yes, it always comes back to the north vs the South ;)

Satan
06-04-2016, 11:18 PM
I'll bet Donnie watched the ROOTS remake this past week and cried when the South lost the war. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

vandeleur
06-04-2016, 11:22 PM
I'll bet Donnie watched the ROOTS remake this past week and cried when the South lost the war. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

Donnie watched django and rooted for dicaprio :D

DONNIEP
06-05-2016, 12:51 AM
You two make fun of me all you want to - I do appreciate the humor, lol.

And I didn't even know there was a remake of Roots. Did they show how Lincoln's Proclamation didn't free even ONE slave in the US? Did they show how the north wasn't really some utopia for freed black slaves? Did they document how the north was built on the backs of slaves - including the White House? Did they document what life was like up north during Reconstruction and after? I'm guessing the answers are all no.

All jokes aside, slavery was wrong. It was wrong when Jesus walked the earth, even though you all deny He really did, buncha Godless heathens, lol. But it wasn't a Southern sin - it was an American sin. And it was a European sin too - so don't sit back and pretend you people in the UK didn't have a hand in it because you did.

Satan
06-05-2016, 01:19 AM
Oh, I know JC walked the Earth. Remember, I was walking around with Him for 40 days in the damn desert. Then He came down and spent the weekend here in Hell after that regrettable crucifixion thing.

Satan
06-05-2016, 01:28 AM
Did they document how the north was built on the backs of slaves - including the White House?

They didn't have to. Mrs. Obama took care of that......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5HFL6_nhds

Satan
06-05-2016, 01:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZwaqFhs9fo

DONNIEP
06-05-2016, 01:47 AM
They didn't have to. Mrs. Obama took care of that......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5HFL6_nhds

Yes, the single most privileged woman in America is complaining about how her house was built by slaves. Just a touch ironic, don't you think? She doesn't have to pay for one thing, never has to clean her own bathrooms in her house or even cook a meal if she doesn't want to. And yet she is STILL oppressed by Whitey. And that commencement speech is tame, compared to some of her others where she railed against the oppression and racism that keeps her down, even though she lives in the White House and is married to the motherfucking president of the United States of America. Who just happens to be a black guy. But Whitey is holding her down.

It would be laughable if there weren't people ready to lap up whatever she and her husband says. How much more privileged do two people have to be before we ALL say "Hey, you people are doing pretty damn good. Whatchu talkin about, all this White Privilege and all this other bullshit? I mean, yall are living in the damn White House and having a great time. A black man didn't just get elected president once - he got elected TWICE. So just HOW is oppression and White Privilege holding you back???"

DONNIEP
06-05-2016, 01:56 AM
And I'm gonna lay it out there now for everybody:

This is America. We have a two term BLACK president. The guy got re-elected. So how racist is this country??? How racist can this country be when it re-elected a black dude to be president, even after he fucked up his first four years?? What, are the 7 regular posters here gonna tell me America is a Klan Nation that somehow elected a black dude to be president not once but twice??

And you know what? I didn't vote for Obama either time. Big shocker, right? But I DID believe he had a real chance to change things in this country. He DID have a mandate and he had the chance to spend the political capital to make some real changes. And all he did was piss it away.

vandeleur
06-05-2016, 02:18 AM
:biggrin:

Seshmeister
06-05-2016, 06:57 AM
All jokes aside, slavery was wrong. It was wrong when Jesus walked the earth, even though you all deny He really did, buncha Godless heathens, lol.

Even if there was a Jesus the bible doesn't say that slavery is wrong. The bible encourages slavery, it's only 'teachings' on the matter is saying that when you beat up your slaves you shouldn't use too big a stick. The supposedly brilliant 10 commandments are 4 suck my god cock statements and nothing about raping children or slaves.

DonnieP by making this post you are officially now more moral than the Christ character and the invisible cloud daddy.

Kristy
06-05-2016, 08:44 AM
Ali is dead...no more to say. Rest in peace Greatest of all times!

Greatest racist, xenophobe, and perpetrator of violence. He did somehow manage to die rich was so many of his contempories died poor and/or homeless. He was a capitalist pig and media whore. So he beat up people. Big deal. Cops do that everyday.

Kristy
06-05-2016, 08:46 AM
Yes, the single most privileged woman in America is complaining about how her house was built by slaves. Just a touch ironic, don't you think? She doesn't have to pay for one thing, never has to clean her own bathrooms in her house or even cook a meal if she doesn't want to. And yet she is STILL oppressed by Whitey.

Good example of the the pseudo-left politics that slave FORD and slave SESH subscribe to.

ZahZoo
06-05-2016, 09:00 AM

Yes, there was a spike in the black population in Vietnam during the 60's/70's... Black American Soldiers, Marines, Sailors and Airmen. Most only stayed temporarily... a lot came home in a box... RIP.

Kristy
06-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Second thought, the only shit I was ever impressed with about Ali was that he was against race mixing, pro-black self reliance, and not fighting in retarded wars for the (Jewish) banks as well as the (Jewish) military industrial complex.

Carloscda
06-05-2016, 09:22 AM

So someone who lost everything & even faced jail time which he said he would gladly due standing up for what he believes in, and that's a coward?! Bet you wouldn't go the same!!

On a side not when did this site become full of racist A HOLES??!! Time to bounce!!

Kristy
06-05-2016, 09:26 AM
Yes, do "bounce" back to your white, lavish, insular lifestyle. Hypocrite.

Nickdfresh
06-05-2016, 11:14 AM

There are different kinds of courage. No one that is sane would say that Ali wasn't morally courageous. I don't agree with everything he said, but I think the point was made that he never would have gotten near the Vietnamese battlefield and sacrificed a good part of his career for his stance. I can't think of any celebrities that did save Jimmy Stewart, who bombed North Vietnam as an Air Force officer...

There are many who would say that Vietnam was a destructive clusterfuck for America and the real harm was done by politicians putting us there in a major combat role...

Were the guys who joined the National Guard or the Navy to avoid ugly infantry combat in the Nam "cowards?" Was Dumbya a "coward" for being a half-assed, jackoff fighter pilot of a useless USANG plane?

twonabomber
06-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Yes, do "bounce" back to your white, lavish, insular lifestyle. Hypocrite.

How's your Infiniti?

Nickdfresh
06-05-2016, 11:32 AM
Greatest racist, xenophobe, and perpetrator of violence. He did somehow manage to die rich was so many of his contempories died poor and/or homeless. He was a capitalist pig and media whore. So he beat up people. Big deal. Cops do that everyday.

Wow, more trolling cunt hyperbole...

vandeleur
06-05-2016, 01:31 PM
On a side not when did this site become full of racist A HOLES??!! Time to bounce!!

Sesh explains the Roth army clientele

http://youtu.be/UZ6JxAgmxXg

DONNIEP
06-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Yes, there was a spike in the black population in Vietnam during the 60's/70's... Black American Soldiers, Marines, Sailors and Airmen. Most only stayed temporarily... a lot came home in a box... RIP.

Excellent point.

Kristy
06-05-2016, 04:46 PM
How's your Infiniti?

Good. real good. Wouldn't drive it to Cleveland though. Too many poor people.

Kristy
06-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Wow, more trolling cunt hyperbole...

Try To Wiki yourself a new vernacular. Or at least buy yourself a penis pump so you don't have to so white and male all the time.

twonabomber
06-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Good. real good. Wouldn't drive it to Cleveland though. Too many poor people.

Those poor motherfuckers are driving cars that cost just as much as your fancy overpriced Nissan with leather seats.

Kristy
06-05-2016, 05:03 PM
Oh, you mean the ones on welfare like our dear Wiki Niki and slave FORD? Amazing what their monthly checks gets them these days. Although I cannot see either one of them driving rather using public transportation - on the taxpayer's dime.

Va Beach VH Fan
06-05-2016, 05:11 PM

Good fucking riddance.

I completely understand your Dad's feelings, Von....

Moreover, hey I get pissed nearly on a daily basis when politicians (OK, Republicans) constantly talk about sending troops into harm's way, yet the vast majority never bothered to serve one day in the military, nor will their kids ever enlist....

But I also want to ask about the term "Draft Dodger"....

Yes, I concur with giving Ali that term, and his bullshit religious argument....

And I also concur with giving our supposed "leaders", Democrat and Republican alike such as Cheney, Giuliani, Romney, Gingrich and yes Bill Clinton, that term....

But since Ali died I've seen those claim that Bush Jr. was NOT a dodger... I say bullshit to that.... He got his Daddy to pull strings to get assigned to the Air National Guard rather than go to Vietnam....

The bottom line on all of these people is that they used their own method, usually because of privilege, to get out of combat in Vietnam....

Kristy
06-05-2016, 05:18 PM
This is why when I become the true dictator of corporate/fascist/imperialist America that for every cocksucker politician who gets corporate/fascist/imperialist America into another stupid and pointless war, they're Harvard and Yale offspring have to serve in that war no matter gender and/or age (we,, okay, draft age and older). I'll make it motherfucking law.

twonabomber
06-05-2016, 05:21 PM
This is why when I become the true dictator of corporate/fascist/imperialist America that for every cocksucker politician who gets corporate/fascist/imperialist America into another stupid and pointless war, they're Harvard and Yale offspring have to serve in that war no matter gender and/or age (we,, okay, draft age and older). I'll make it motherfucking law.

http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/26/85/a9f9853d0dd99120026bbeb53c43cbce.gif

Kristy
06-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Eh, the poor from Cleveland. What can you do?

twonabomber
06-05-2016, 05:55 PM
Cleveland's poor don't come this far east. They do all their shoplifting in Eastlake or Mentor and go back to Cuyahoga County.

Oh, they go to Red Lopster, too.

Angel
06-05-2016, 06:18 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160605/d772e249b7c94871d5e3e96aaf9b2653.jpg

Nickdfresh
06-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Oh, you mean the ones on welfare like our dear Wiki Niki and slave FORD? Amazing what their monthly checks gets them these days. Although I cannot see either one of them driving rather using public transportation - on the taxpayer's dime.

Nope. I wouldn't buy a Nissan shit product. Made that mistake once, shit engines and arbitrary, up and down crappy fit and finish...

Kristy
06-05-2016, 06:49 PM
Cleveland's poor don't come this far east. They do all their shoplifting in Eastlake or Mentor and go back to Cuyahoga County.

Oh, they go to Red Lopster, too.

Oh, PLU-EEEZE

That's like saying the F A T one from the Dixie Chicks isn't the F A T one from the Dixie Chicks.

Kristy
06-05-2016, 06:52 PM
Nope. I wouldn't buy a Nissan shit product. Made that mistake once, shit engines and arbitrary, up and down crappy fit and finish...

Yeah, whatever, small penis white boy. Now shut the fuck up and go watch your Netflix on your Sony TV.

Nickdfresh
06-05-2016, 06:56 PM
Try To Wiki yourself a new vernacular. Or at least buy yourself a penis pump so you don't have to so white and male all the time.

Oh, okay you dumbshit. So white! Like you? and your shitty Nissan Pathfinder with a fake luxury facade? I love the bullshit fraudulent social commentary from an antisemitic, nativist whore who despite claims of education makes Donald Trump sound sort of articulate. You're the one that gives a fuck about being accepted and what people think about you. Not me...

YOU'RE THE SLAVE! You're the easily manipulated follower...

Nickdfresh
06-05-2016, 06:58 PM
Yeah, whatever, small penis white boy. Now shut the fuck up and go watch your Netflix on your Sony TV.

I don't watch much TV. I can tell you're an avid consumer of it though. Oooh! "Small penis!" You really have me pegged, lol. You're probably some morbidly obese jerkoff that can't see his penis...

Nickdfresh
06-05-2016, 07:03 PM
You know who buys Nissans? The same people who buy Kias. Broke ass motherfuckers who can't get credit on anything else.

That's not true! I wouldn't buy one but Kia is a much better car made more consistently by Hyundai. Nissans are notorious for catastrophic engine failures and very uneven R&D/QC. I made the mistake of buying a Sentra SPEC V the last year they made them because it was sort of fun to drive with the 6sp. and I got a great deal on it. Unfortunately, about six months after buying the POS and noticing a steady drop in power and fuel economy I got a recall notice informing me how they were prone (and notorious) for having the intake manifold gasket disintegrate and go into the engine causing severe wear. The only reason mine didn't grenade right away was because I was using synthetic oil and changed it more often than I supposedly needed too, I had it fixed after a really bad experience in the shitty service department but the damage was done and I got rid of it...

Kristy
06-05-2016, 07:06 PM
Oh, okay you dumbshit. So white! Like you?

No, I'm not so white. Just white. Sorry. [/quote]

Pastly, anorexic white according to the photos you stole off Facebook...

and your shitty Nissan Pathfinder with a fake luxury facade?

I don't know. Seeing I don't own a Nissan Pathfinder.[/quote]

Whatever, Rogue or whatever...

I love the bullshit fraudulent social commentary from an antisemitic, nativist whore who despite claims of education makes Donald Trump sound sort of articulate.
My how I have fallen short of the expectations of the Buffalo bourgeoisie.[/quote]

No, you're right on target...

Oh dear.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/animalcrossing/images/8/83/Sika_deer_japanese_deer.jpg

Kristy
06-05-2016, 07:09 PM
I don't watch much TV. I can tell you're an avid consumer of it though. Oooh! "Small penis!" You really have me pegged, lol. You're probably some morbidly obese jerkoff that can't see his penis...

I wouldn't peg your F A T sorry ass if G.E.sus himself paid me in his secret stash of Jew gold.

Kristy
06-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Sad Niki Wiki.

So desperate for attention.

Nickdfresh
06-05-2016, 07:15 PM
I wouldn't peg your F A T sorry ass if G.E.sus himself paid me in his secret stash of Jew gold.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/anigif_enhanced-1618-1439327718-9_zpsaiijqe6f.gif (http://s6.photobucket.com/user/Nickdfresh/media/anigif_enhanced-1618-1439327718-9_zpsaiijqe6f.gif.html)

Nickdfresh
06-05-2016, 07:19 PM
Sad Niki Wiki.

So desperate for attention.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/anigif_enhanced-675-1439333605-2_zpsafx8ad69.gif (http://s6.photobucket.com/user/Nickdfresh/media/anigif_enhanced-675-1439333605-2_zpsafx8ad69.gif.html)

twonabomber
06-05-2016, 07:22 PM
That's not true! I wouldn't buy one but Kia is a much better car made more consistently by Hyundai. Nissans are notorious for catastrophic engine failures and very uneven R&D/QC. I made the mistake of buying a Sentra SPEC V the last year they made them because it was sort of fun to drive with the 6sp. and I got a great deal on it. Unfortunately, about six months after buying the POS and noticing a steady drop in power and fuel economy I got a recall notice informing me how they were prone (and notorious) for having the intake manifold gasket disintegrate and go into the engine causing severe wear. The only reason mine didn't grenade right away was because I was using synthetic oil and changed it more often than I supposedly needed too, I had it fixed after a really bad experience in the shitty service department but the damage was done and I got rid of it...

I don't like the CVT's. And simple maintenance is a pain in the ass. Take the wheel off to replace the serpentine belt? Dumb.

Nickdfresh
06-05-2016, 07:24 PM
I don't like the CVT's. And simple maintenance is a pain in the ass. Take the wheel off to replace the serpentine belt? Dumb.

Oh yeah, their CVT's suck balls, they had to extend powertrain warranties due to large failure numbers...

Nickdfresh
06-05-2016, 07:58 PM
BTW, a shitload of old fight footage on YouTube...

Kristy
06-05-2016, 08:29 PM
No one wants to see you bickering with your social worker on JewTube, Niki Wiki.

Von Halen
06-06-2016, 12:26 AM
I completely understand your Dad's feelings, Von....

Moreover, hey I get pissed nearly on a daily basis when politicians (OK, Republicans) constantly talk about sending troops into harm's way, yet the vast majority never bothered to serve one day in the military, nor will their kids ever enlist....

But I also want to ask about the term "Draft Dodger"....

Yes, I concur with giving Ali that term, and his bullshit religious argument....

And I also concur with giving our supposed "leaders", Democrat and Republican alike such as Cheney, Giuliani, Romney, Gingrich and yes Bill Clinton, that term....

But since Ali died I've seen those claim that Bush Jr. was NOT a dodger... I say bullshit to that.... He got his Daddy to pull strings to get assigned to the Air National Guard rather than go to Vietnam....

The bottom line on all of these people is that they used their own method, usually because of privilege, to get out of combat in Vietnam....

Totally agree with you. When one of those fuckers croaks, I will say the same thing about them, that I said about "Ali". Same with Nugent. Love his music, but he was a draft dodger too.

jacksmar
06-06-2016, 06:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Nickdfresh
06-09-2016, 02:48 PM
No one wants to see you bickering with your social worker on JewTube, Niki Wiki.

I'd love to hear you bitch and cry in your Jew psychotherapists, Kristopher troll...

jacksmar
06-09-2016, 09:59 PM
Parkinsons is a bitch. I'm surprised he was able to hang on as long as he did. Still remember watching those classic fights as a kid. Still can't believe he lost to that nobody Leon Spinks.

Enjoy the rest, Champ. Say hi to Howard Cosell for me :(

parkinson's a bitch.........spoken like a true sissy with no solution..........

keep on patin' your dick on the Kenyan Houseboys ass shit nuts.........

TARD, you are a true sissy......

fuck parkinson's, cancer, MS, muscular distrophy, palsy, polio, downs, abortion...

fuck anything that can keep a kid from being a 'less than' and nothing more than a shutin dreamer......

l

jacksmar
06-09-2016, 10:07 PM
I'd love to hear you bitch and cry in your Jew psychotherapists, Kristopher troll...

that's it, buffalo boy?

kristy and and angel are both men names.............

kristy is a broad....agreed?

find your center with Sacajawea ....or hyapatia lee..

cassius clay............ dead weight champ..............

Seshmeister
06-09-2016, 10:10 PM
From 1989...

jacksmar
06-09-2016, 10:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAjFEyoOZcI

that's parkinson's......

that's the end of your regular life..............

that's the end of being able to protect what you know; deliver what you owe ; save yourself from the unknown......

do you see it? or are you so fucked with democrat republican spin;

you'll never get it...........

FORD
06-09-2016, 11:49 PM
I watched two of my grandparents die from that shit, and have occasional reason to worry that my 74 year old mother is showing signs of it

So don't fucking even think of telling me what I "don't get", asshole.

cadaverdog
06-10-2016, 12:02 AM
I can't think of any celebrities that did save Jimmy Stewart, who bombed North Vietnam as an Air Force officer...

Were the guys who joined the National Guard or the Navy to avoid ugly infantry combat in the Nam "cowards?" Was Dumbya a "coward" for being a half-assed, jackoff fighter pilot of a useless USANG plane?
Look up the first part. You'd be surprised how many celebrities and athletes fought in WW2. A good number of them that saw combat were already well known when they joined.
You left out The Air Force.

FORD
06-10-2016, 12:07 AM
On the other hand you had Reagan... who made movies.

cadaverdog
06-10-2016, 12:49 AM
On the other hand you had Reagan... who made movies.
I heard Bernie was Viet Kong.

Von Halen
06-10-2016, 12:05 PM
Fuck Ali! Mr. Hockey died today!

Nickdfresh
06-10-2016, 02:24 PM
that's it, buffalo boy?

kristy and and angel are both men names.............

kristy is a broad....agreed?

find your center with Sacajawea ....or hyapatia lee..

cassius clay............ dead weight champ..............

I think we concluded at one time that it has masculine handwriting signatures...

Nickdfresh
06-10-2016, 02:25 PM

That sucks...

Nickdfresh
06-10-2016, 02:26 PM
I heard Bernie was Viet Kong.

It's Viet Cong, not Kong! Actually NLF or National Liberation Front. Bernie is King Kong...

Nickdfresh
06-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Look up the first part. You'd be surprised how many celebrities and athletes fought in WW2. A good number of them that saw combat were already well known when they joined.
You left out The Air Force.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. They had a total mobilization draft in WWII, and many celebrities just felt compelled to serve, even in dangerous combat roles like Clark Gable as a gunner on a bomber (B-17 IIRC)...

What is surprising was General Stewart's unapologetic service in an unpopular war doing a fairly unpopular part of the war. Whatever my opinion of the war, I respect the fact that he was a complete volunteer and quiet professional in Vietnam as a senior officer on a B-52 I think. I doubt many knew at the time, certainly not Jane Fonda, whose father Stewart was friends with...

twonabomber
06-10-2016, 07:18 PM

I thought you hated Canadians

jacksmar
06-10-2016, 08:20 PM
I watched two of my grandparents die from that shit, and have occasional reason to worry that my 74 year old mother is showing signs of it

So don't fucking even think of telling me what I "don't get", asshole.

my father has it; my grand mother died with parkinson's. you obviously DON"T GET IT.

govt. fund your bathroom fags and march with them.

govt. fund your needle exchange.

govt. fund your illegals.

govt. fund whatever pc bullshit your emotional little sissy self can come up with.

no one has ever died from parkinson's and until someone does; there won't be a cure.

ASSHOLE

TARD, you really are pathetic. Pull your next Al Gore out of your ass......

jacksmar
06-10-2016, 08:29 PM
http://parkinson.org/find-help/blogs/caregiver-summit