PDA

View Full Version : The End of The Primary Road

FORD
06-07-2016, 08:20 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/jun/07/live-primary-results-new-jersey-california

DONNIEP
06-07-2016, 08:32 PM
I just can't wrap my head around how anybody would vote for Hill Dawg.

FORD
06-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Ask your neighbors. The majority of her wins were in Southern states. Which is another huge flaw in the primary system - far too much weight given to states which will NEVER go blue in Novemeber :(

Kristy
06-07-2016, 09:45 PM
Time to apologize and self-ban for life, slave FORD

Kristy
06-07-2016, 09:49 PM

Trump!

FORD
06-07-2016, 10:06 PM
I can't get used to seeing Jello with gray hair, but damn we need a Dead Kennedys reunion right about now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfDAXWSF_-o

FORD
06-08-2016, 10:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltv0NF9-hvU

cadaverdog
06-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Ask your neighbors. The majority of her wins were in Southern states. Which is another huge flaw in the primary system - far too much weight given to states which will NEVER go blue in Novemeber :(
The primaries are totally useless because they don't really decide anything. Neither party is under any obligation to nominate the candidate who wins and both have numerous ways to manipulate the results.

FORD
06-09-2016, 01:38 AM
Well, if there was ever a year that was gonna happen, this is it.

I'm still not sure Drumpf is going to walk out of the GOP convention as nominee, and I know damn well the cunt isn't. I suspect the high level of media whores - the ones running the Assholiated Press and the networks know more about Camp Weathervane's legal problems than they are able to admit on the record, which is why they had to sabotage California on Monday night. When they pull a 1968 redux and try to force some other useless DLC fraud into the Hubert Humphrey role, they need to make the claim that Bernie shouldn't be the nominee. Even though he has almost half the delegates now, and the scab will have NONE.

I don't know what the Republicans are going to do to compete with that freak show, but I imagine they're going to find a Poppy Bush 1980 or Darth Cheney 2000 type - or in other words, the "Vice" President who's actually pulling the strings while the absent minded moron acts it up for the cameras.

Not sure who fits that role in the current Republican party though... unless Darth has been training one of his daughters to do it. Probably not the gay one .... this IS still the Republican party we're talking about, after all.

Seshmeister
06-09-2016, 08:19 AM

I'm still not sure Drumpf is going to walk out of the GOP convention as nominee, and I know damn well the cunt isn't.

If I was you I wouldn't start putting down bets on any of this, your record so far hasn't been so good... :)

DONNIEP
06-09-2016, 10:29 AM
If I was you I wouldn't start putting down bets on any of this, your record so far hasn't been so good... :)

I have a strong suspicion that Ford is already well into the planning stages of secession if Hill Dawg gets the nomination :biggrin:

If either party tries to pull a switcharoo at their respective conventions the country is going to explode. That would be the end of this stoopid delegate count bullshit. Hell it should be. And we need to scrap the electoral college bullshit too. Most votes wins - period. That's how it should work, regardless if I get my way or not. The whole damn system is rigged to piss off the people so they become disenfranchised and simply stop voting.

FORD
06-09-2016, 10:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seezeYXdWO8

FORD
06-09-2016, 11:20 AM
I have a strong suspicion that Ford is already well into the planning stages of secession if Hill Dawg gets the nomination :biggrin:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0f/Hub_Cascadia_Secession_Dark_Ale_bottle_perched_on_ a_mossy_rock_near_flowing_water.jpg

I don't think this is actually a real beer...... but maybe it should be. :gulp:

DONNIEP
06-09-2016, 11:24 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0f/Hub_Cascadia_Secession_Dark_Ale_bottle_perched_on_ a_mossy_rock_near_flowing_water.jpg

I like that it's all outdoorsy looking. But the colors and font on the label are kinda gay. But hell I'll drink one or twelve if it helps the cause.

It ain't got none of that Mary Wahna in it, does it? I ain't drinking that stuff.

vandeleur
06-09-2016, 11:34 AM

That ain't beer , queer beer maybe :D

FORD
06-09-2016, 11:36 AM
Upon further investigation, the beer may be real after all... or at least it was. "HUB" is a real brewery, and they make a variety of interesting looking beers.... but I can't find the Secession Cascadian Dark Ale on their website :(

http://hopworksbeer.com/drink

I hope they didn't cave to any sort of political harassment over the name of the product.

FORD
06-09-2016, 11:54 AM
It ain't got none of that Mary Wahna in it, does it? I ain't drinking that stuff.

Even though weed is legal in this state, they apparently draw the line at combining it with alcohol. Hops are remotely related to the cannabis plant, so that's going to be as close as it gets.

We don't even have any non-stoney Hemp beers based in this state that I know of. Still have to go to Humboldt CA to get that.....

http://420living.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/hemp-ale-humboldt-brown.jpg

Now there's absolutely no THC content in this, as it's made with hemp seeds and not Humboldt County's more famous cannabis products... yet I swear when I drank this stuff on a road trip down the coast, it had some "relaxing" properties that other beer didn't have.

Maybe there's CBD content in it, which is present in industrial hemp? :gulp:

Seshmeister
06-09-2016, 11:57 AM

If either party tries to pull a switcharoo at their respective conventions the country is going to explode. That would be the end of this stoopid delegate count bullshit. Hell it should be. And we need to scrap the electoral college bullshit too. Most votes wins - period. That's how it should work, regardless if I get my way or not. The whole damn system is rigged to piss off the people so they become disenfranchised and simply stop voting.

If they were going to try and stop Trump all the top GOP people wouldn't have gone and kissed his hand over the last few weeks.

Short of being arrested or shot Hillary will be the democrat nomination and there will be no third party in the debates.

DONNIEP
06-09-2016, 11:58 AM

If it's secession beer it can't be queer.

FORD
06-09-2016, 12:03 PM

No, but this product, from the same company might fit that description........

http://hopworksbeer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/HUB_Site_CAN_SEASONAL_RADLER_Template.png

Organic Totally Radler
2.6%ABV

50/50 blend of Hopworks’ award-winning Organic HUB Lager and organic lemon soda.

Refreshing and thirst-quenching lemon soda complements HUB Lager’s delicate honey flavors and herbal hop aroma while maintaining it’s crisp malt backbone.

At just 2.6% ABV, Totally Radler is a low-alcohol drink that keeps you cool.

This brewery has a lot of interesting stuff on their website, but I don't think I would ever be remotely interested in trying something like this.

vandeleur
06-09-2016, 12:08 PM
If it's secession beer it can't be queer.

On a session beer ?

vandeleur
06-09-2016, 02:10 PM
No, but this product, from the same company might fit that description........

http://hopworksbeer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/HUB_Site_CAN_SEASONAL_RADLER_Template.png

This brewery has a lot of interesting stuff on their website, but I don't think I would ever be remotely interested in trying something like this.

I went to a barbecue last year and the idiot relative had bottles of something called Fosters radler. I think radler is oz for " drinks like a girl"

FORD
06-09-2016, 02:17 PM
The way they seem to be advertising this is that it's something you would want to drink while riding a bike. And this being an Oregon brewery, they probably had mountain biking or trail biking in mind.

So it's a Gatorade alternative then? Well, maybe in that context it wouldn't be so bad. I would probably rather drink this than a plastic bottle filled with artifically colored high fructose corn poison.

I just wouldn't call it BEER.

FORD
06-09-2016, 02:21 PM
I went to a barbecue last year and the idiot relative had bottles of something called Fosters radler. I think radler is oz for " drinks like a girl"

http://www.fosters.co.uk/content/uploads/2014/07/radler-31.jpg
I don't know what this shit tastes like, but the looks of it reminds me of California Coolers from the 80s.

vandeleur
06-09-2016, 02:30 PM
I don't know what this shit tastes like, but the looks of it reminds me of California Coolers from the 80s.

Thats the stuff , I was just checking it, Its 2% abv, I think I piss that in the morning. Similar colour to :D

DONNIEP
06-09-2016, 05:08 PM

California Coolers....also known as the roofies of the 80s or the Hot Cosby lol. The panties all drops when the California Coolers top pops! The orange ones were actually pretty good. Beat the hell out of those Bruce Willis Seagram's Golden Wine Coolers and then Zima.

cadaverdog
06-09-2016, 10:13 PM
California Coolers....also known as the roofies of the 80s or the Hot Cosby lol. The panties all drops when the California Coolers top pops! The orange ones were actually pretty good. Beat the hell out of those Bruce Willis Seagram's Golden Wine Coolers and then Zima.
Me and a buddy were fixing to chill at a waterfall on a roadside creek when we noticed a group of other youngsters were already occupying the area. Since there were some young ladies in the group we decided to cross the creek upstream from the falls to get to a perch on the hillside above them to get a better look and smoke a little weed. Unfortunately some other folks got there first. On the way back to the creek we found a picnic basket full of munchies and a cooler full of California Coolers on ice stashed in some bushes. We decided to confiscate both items and take them with us for safe keeping. Whoever brought those items had excellent taste in munchies. Feel kind of bad about ruining their day but it sure made ours a lot better.

cadaverdog
06-09-2016, 10:48 PM
I always prefered the green ones. The problem with using wine coolers to get the poontang is having the self control not to drink so much you either get sick before hand or you lose the poon to some other clown who swoops in while you're comtemplating your next move with a less than adequate amount of unbooze soaked brain power.

FORD
06-09-2016, 11:27 PM
That's why I never drank much of the coolers. They did make me sick. Wasn't even the alcohol (because they didn't have much. ) Goddamn sulfite allergy.... puking always ruins the mood.

cadaverdog
06-10-2016, 01:12 AM
That's why I never drank much of the coolers. They did make me sick. Wasn't even the alcohol (because they didn't have much. ) Goddamn sulfite allergy.... puking always ruins the mood.
I used to drink Boone's Farm before wine coolers were the big thing. Drank 2 bottles one night. I have flashbacks just smelling wine now and that was forty years ago.

Nitro Express
06-10-2016, 04:27 AM
I used to drink Boone's Farm before wine coolers were the big thing. Drank 2 bottles one night. I have flashbacks just smelling wine now and that was forty years ago.

That be hippie hooch. It should give you flashbacks. Boon's was old school panty remover back when under the panties was a big hairy bush.

Nitro Express
06-10-2016, 04:30 AM

The coolers were for the chicks. I never drank those things. I had my bottle of vodka.

Nitro Express
06-10-2016, 04:39 AM
If they were going to try and stop Trump all the top GOP people wouldn't have gone and kissed his hand over the last few weeks.

Short of being arrested or shot Hillary will be the democrat nomination and there will be no third party in the debates.

The Trump love fest was short lived. They are attacking him again. Trump probably refused all their offers and pissed them off. Expect some dirty tricks against Trump from the establishment and frankly there isn't any difference between the Republicans and the Democrats anymore. Wall Street and the military industrial complex get what they want regardless of what party is in power.

Nitro Express
06-10-2016, 04:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seezeYXdWO8

Everyone knows Sanders got the popular vote. The only people for Hillary anymore are old brain dead feminists and lesbians. People lost in the 1970's and too dumb to see Hillary is a Goldman Sachs hag.

Nitro Express
06-10-2016, 05:08 AM

I'm still not sure Drumpf is going to walk out of the GOP convention as nominee, and I know damn well the cunt isn't. I suspect the high level of media whores - the ones running the Assholiated Press and the networks know more about Camp Weathervane's legal problems than they are able to admit on the record, which is why they had to sabotage California on Monday night. When they pull a 1968 redux and try to force some other useless DLC fraud into the Hubert Humphrey role, they need to make the claim that Bernie shouldn't be the nominee. Even though he has almost half the delegates now, and the scab will have NONE.

I don't know what the Republicans are going to do to compete with that freak show, but I imagine they're going to find a Poppy Bush 1980 or Darth Cheney 2000 type - or in other words, the "Vice" President who's actually pulling the strings while the absent minded moron acts it up for the cameras.

Not sure who fits that role in the current Republican party though... unless Darth has been training one of his daughters to do it. Probably not the gay one .... this IS still the Republican party we're talking about, after all.

I think the Republican Party tried to sell Trump on taking on a Pappy Bush style running mate. Reagan was an outsider they didn't want but he was too popular to beat so they just infiltrated the Reagan White House with establishment cronies. I think they tried to do the same with Trump but they got nowhere with him. Trump has a huge movement going and now with the Democrat establishment throwing Bernie under the bus a lot of Bernie supporters who are against the TPP will now support Trump.

Nitro Express
06-10-2016, 05:14 AM

Obama is supporting her so we have a president supporting a candidate who's FBI is investigating. Now can you say corruption here? This is what happens when the US Congress becomes corrupted to the point it no longer does it's job. Congress can remove a bad president. Hillary should be in prison for a long list of crimes. It's looking like she was selling classified government information to the highest bidder.

Angel
06-10-2016, 09:46 AM
I like that it's all outdoorsy looking. But the colors and font on the label are kinda gay. But hell I'll drink one or twelve if it helps the cause.

We don't drink marijuana in muskokee...

DONNIEP
06-10-2016, 12:14 PM
Well, Ubama's mouthpiece let slip the phrase "criminal investigation" while talking about the FBI anal probe Hill Dawg is receiving. Maybe ol' Bernie is gonna be the last man standing after all.

Nickdfresh
06-10-2016, 02:47 PM

This stuff ain't too bad, it's about 4.2% ABV making it a bit lighter, but not piss weak...
http://cdn.justluxe.com/articles/images/news/shandysummer3.jpg

FORD
06-10-2016, 04:17 PM
OK... not to get back on topic or anything, but it's starting to look like California was very blatantly STOLEN. And not just by the Assholiated Press early coronation announcement....

Published on
Friday, June 10, 2016
by Common Dreams

After Frustrating Primary, Millions of Ballots in California Remain Uncounted
The uncounted ballots would put the total number of voters at around 8.5 million, or around 47 percent of all registered voters
by Nadia Prupis, staff writer

More than 2.5 million ballots from California's June 7 primary are still uncounted, sparking questions about the results of the presidential contest in which Hillary Clinton emerged the winner and leaving the fate of local races in the air as poll workers continue to grapple with reports of voter difficulties.

According to the Los Angeles Times, the uncounted ballots would put the total voter turnout at around 8.5 million, or around 47 percent of all registered voters. While the results are unlikely to impact Clinton's win in the state, Bernie Sanders said Thursday he expected the final tally would show a closer race—one more in keeping with polls that predicted a nail-biter.

"I look forward to the full counting of the votes in California, which I suspect will show a much closer vote than the current vote tally," Sanders said after a meeting with President Barack Obama, who then went on to endorse Clinton.

Los Angeles County, which on Tuesday voted 57 percent for Clinton versus 42 for Sanders, reported more unprocessed ballots than any region at roughly 616,000. San Diego County, where Clinton won 55 percent to Sanders' 44, had 285,000 uncounted ballots.

Many of those were 'provisional' ballots, which are given to voters whose party registration cannot be determined on the day of the election. The LA Times wrote on Tuesday:

Instead of a quick in-and-out vote, many California voters were handed the dreaded pink provisional ballot — which takes longer to fill out, longer for election officials to verify and which tends to leave voters wondering whether their votes will be counted.... hundreds of Californians complained of voting problems to the national nonpartisan voter hotline run by the Lawyers’ Committee For Civil Rights Under Law.

Dissatisfaction with the voting system has become widespread this election cycle, as Sanders supporters rail against convoluted election rules and his treatment by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the corporate media, which came under fire earlier this week for claiming Clinton had clinched the party's nomination before Californians—and voters in five other states—even had a chance to cast their ballots.

But as Freedom of the Press Foundation co-founder Trevor Timm wrote in an op-ed on Wednesday, it's not just the Sanders supporters who feel disenfranchised by the system. "Virtually every major campaign in both parties griped about how the other was winning at some point during this campaign, and along the way almost all of them were right," he wrote.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License

Nitro Express
06-10-2016, 04:33 PM
Of course California was stolen as were other states. Bernie was on fire. The only people who still liked Hillary were old carpet munchers who want a dictatorship so they can push their twisted agenda on everyone else.