PDA

View Full Version : The Real Life Eric Cartman

Kristy
06-10-2016, 01:40 AM
Jesus fucking Christ!

Nitro Express
06-10-2016, 04:23 AM
The little shit is going to die of heart disease or diabetes at a young age then his family will probably go for the cheapest funeral possible which means his fat ass gets burned up at the crematorium. The water in his body will go up the stack and eventually rain and his scattered ashes will add nutrients back to the earth. It will probably be the most useful thing he's ever done. Nature is amazing.

twonabomber
06-10-2016, 08:11 AM
His chin is full of Miracle Whip

Nitro Express
06-10-2016, 04:31 PM
His chin is full of Miracle Whip

So is his brain.

Igosplut
06-10-2016, 08:58 PM
He forgot the butter and cream on that.....

twonabomber
06-10-2016, 10:27 PM
I watched his hot wings video. He should do one of a butter sandwich!

DONNIEP
06-10-2016, 11:00 PM
I ain't clicking on that video because Miracle Whip is Devilly! The only damn mayonnaise on the planet you should ever eat is Duke's - created right here in the South, just like God Almighty Hisself said it should be!

Jetstream
06-11-2016, 12:22 AM
I ain't clicking on that video because Miracle Whip is Devilly! The only damn mayonnaise on the planet you should ever eat is Duke's - created right here in the South, just like God Almighty Hisself said it should be!

Yeah, but I think Duke's promotional team is the same one in charge of Van Halen... like who in the hell thought it would be a great idea to have a container for mayo that makes it look like mustard on the shelf lol

DONNIEP
06-11-2016, 12:44 AM
Yeah, but I think Duke's promotional team is the same one in charge of Van Halen... like who in the hell thought it would be a great idea to have a container for mayo that makes it look like mustard on the shelf lol

Doesn't matter what the container looks like - it's bad ass.