PDA

View Full Version : Dallas sniper attack

jacksmar
07-08-2016, 06:23 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-protests/index.html

Dallas sniper attack: 5 officers killed during protests against police

(CNN)Shooters killed five officers during protests against police in downtown Dallas, marking the deadliest single attack on U.S. law enforcement since September 11, 2001.
The gunfire started Thursday night as demonstrators marched against the shooting deaths of two African-American men by police in Louisiana and Minnesota.

A total of 11 officers were shot, and some of the six officers injured are undergoing surgery, authorities said.
It was the deadliest single attack on law enforcement since the 2001 terror attacks, when 72 officers died, according to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.

FORD
07-08-2016, 11:57 AM
http://assets.amuniversal.com/5ed1aec02715013482c6005056a9545d.gif

Kristy
07-08-2016, 12:44 PM
Yeah, just saw it on T.V. Cool movie. Special effects could have been better.

Kristy
07-08-2016, 02:00 PM
Oh, and the ending was predictable and the plot lame. I mean, how many times did the director keep going back to that greasy-faced F A T Texan reporter?

And all of those F A T people running around in the summer heat. Gross. Even the latest Star Wars had better characters.

cadaverdog
07-08-2016, 04:46 PM

You can be a real fucking asshole sometimes. I suppose you think we'd be better off without cops period. Anytime a cop shoots a black man you and your kind assume the black man was just minding his own business and one or more racist cops decide to murder him. Does it happen? Yes. Should it happen? No. Is shooting other cops a reasonable reaction when it happens? No. Everybody is against stereotypes unless it fits their agenda. If I said all black men are criminals or all Muslims are terrorists you'd call me a racist but you stereotype cops, conservatives, republicans, Trump supporters and anyone else that isn't a card carrying liberal as all being racists. Everyone is an individual with their own likes and dislikes but you and your ilk think everyone should think like you do. There's an old saying about being careful what you wish. You better start thinking about what you wish for a little more because without cops here it would be total anarchy. Without a standing military we would be the target of every nutball and terrorist out there.

Nitro Express
07-08-2016, 04:56 PM
Probably the handy work of people who want a national police force. All this ruckus is probably funded by George Soros.

Kristy
07-08-2016, 06:05 PM
Ha! slave FORD pissing off the SSDI privileged.

DavidLeeNatra
07-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Hey Vonnie...come on...sing your song again about the only country in the world that matters because it's the greatest country of the world.

Fucking morons...I hope Trump makes it. You really deserve him. Then all of you get a gun and shoot each other in a giant OK Corral.

I can hear good old Charles Manson scream from his prison cell..."See, I told ya...Helter Skelter is coming. Blackie is killing whitie..."

vandeleur
07-08-2016, 06:55 PM
Interesting that people had lots to say about brexit but very little about police shooting unarmed civilians or heavily armed civilians shooting police officers.

Maybe these events don't support people's black and white agenda. Pun intended.

Kristy
07-08-2016, 07:03 PM
Wonder when the sequel is coming out.

FORD
07-08-2016, 07:55 PM
The one troubling part of this story that's not really being discussed is the method they supposedly used to kill this asshole.

They sent a robot in with a bomb to blow up the motherfucker. Or in other words, they "droned" an American citizen on US soil without due process.

And while nobody is going to say this piece of shit didn't deserve to die, it is still a VERY troubling thing to look at. Will assassination by drone now become a common tactic of an already way too goddamn militarized police force?? :headlights:

Kristy
07-08-2016, 09:27 PM
That was an interesting plot twist to be sure. Too much CGI, though.

Kristy
07-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Quiet everybody, the N.S.A. provocateur qikgts is here.

FORD
07-08-2016, 10:02 PM
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/160708-innocent-people-flee-for-their-lives_zpsqprgc53s.jpg

cadaverdog
07-08-2016, 10:05 PM
The one troubling part of this story that's not really being discussed is the method they supposedly used to kill this asshole.

They sent a robot in with a bomb to blow up the motherfucker. Or in other words, they "droned" an American citizen on US soil without due process.

And while nobody is going to say this piece of shit didn't deserve to die, it is still a VERY troubling thing to look at. Will assassination by drone now become a common tactic of an already way too goddamn militarized police force?? :headlights:
People are killed by the police without due process all the time. Sometimes it's what needed to be done. Sometimes it isn't. What difference does it make that the police decided to send in a robot instead of a human being to do it? It could be worse. They could have used the puppets from the Puppet Master movies.

FORD
07-08-2016, 10:11 PM
What about the robot's family? Who is going to tell Officer Wall-E's wife and kid that he's dead :(

http://orig00.deviantart.net/c036/f/2008/259/0/5/robot_family_by_xcrazyxforxchibisx.png

cadaverdog
07-08-2016, 10:22 PM
http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r589/duadmin/160708-innocent-people-flee-for-their-lives_zpsqprgc53s.jpg
Shit happens.

cadaverdog
07-08-2016, 10:31 PM
What about the robot's family? Who is going to tell Officer Wall-E's wife and kid that he's dead :(

http://orig00.deviantart.net/c036/f/2008/259/0/5/robot_family_by_xcrazyxforxchibisx.png
Better yet have a robot dressed as a courier hold out a packet containing a bomb while saying CandyGram for Mongo, CandyGram for Mongo until the bad guy takes it to see who it's from and BAM it incinerates him.

DONNIEP
07-08-2016, 10:39 PM

So, the Dallas cops should have just talked the guy to death or what? I don't care if they used a Hellfire missile to kill the guy. Drone, robot, Terminator - I don't care. Kill the guy and end it.

DONNIEP
07-08-2016, 10:43 PM
And how is killing a dude who murdered five cops an "assassination"?

And how are you even still posting online? Oh, nevermind. Your white privilege allows you to post while cops are carrying out their plan to exterminate black people, right? Lucky you.

cadaverdog
07-08-2016, 10:46 PM
So, the Dallas cops should have just talked the guy to death or what? I don't care if they used a Hellfire missile to kill the guy. Drone, robot, Terminator - I don't care. Kill the guy and end it.

Land shark

DONNIEP
07-08-2016, 10:50 PM
Land shark

What about a team of extremely hungry pit bulls?

FORD
07-09-2016, 02:47 AM

It's Texas. They could have bored him to death with some bad corporate establishment "country" music, like George Strait or some other such nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtVeDaZxAXo

jacksmar
07-09-2016, 11:04 AM
[QUOTE=FORD;1912908[/QUOTE]

http://thepoophappens.com/wordpress/wp-content/themes/The%20Poop%20Happens%20Theme/images/german-shepherd-eye.jpg

Nitro Express
07-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Gee I can remember who did Dallas was Debbie and there was another type of gun doing the shooting.

Nitro Express
07-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Shit happens.

Yes it does my friend and just be glad it didn't happen where we are. I don't think the robot that vacuums my floor could have taken care of the problem so I'm off to get some tacos and some cheap beer.

cadaverdog
07-09-2016, 05:54 PM
Yes it does my friend and just be glad it didn't happen where we are. I don't think the robot that vacuums my floor could have taken care of the problem so I'm off to get some tacos and some cheap beer.

Reminds me of a blind pug dog I used to have. When she got excited she'd walk over to the wall and walk and sniff the entire inside perimeter of my house over and over again. Her name was Grunter but her nickname was Roomba.

FORD
07-09-2016, 07:45 PM
Pugs are smarter than they look. No doubt she was finding a way to "map" out the house by scent so she could navigate without eyesight. It's either that or get a service animal. And what the Hell kind of service animal would a blind dog get?

FORD
07-09-2016, 07:47 PM
http://thepoophappens.com/wordpress/wp-content/themes/The%20Poop%20Happens%20Theme/images/german-shepherd-eye.jpg

Was there a point to this picture. Other than an extreme closeup of one of the best dog breeds on the planet?

jacksmar
07-09-2016, 07:55 PM
Was there a point to this picture. Other than an extreme closeup of one of the best dog breeds on the planet?

how to stop a criminal.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q85DqtZmCE

next: how to breakup a blm protest march..............

twonabomber
07-09-2016, 08:00 PM
Dogs...and work boots... :D

DONNIEP
07-09-2016, 10:04 PM
how to stop a criminal.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q85DqtZmCE

next: how to breakup a blm protest march..............

Goddamn - bionic dogs kick ass!!!

DONNIEP
07-09-2016, 10:05 PM
Dogs...and work boots... :D

Whatever it takes ;)

Igosplut
07-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Hey Vonnie...come on...sing your song again about the only country in the world that matters because it's the greatest country of the world.

Fucking morons...I hope Trump makes it. You really deserve him. Then all of you get a gun and shoot each other in a giant OK Corral.

I can hear good old Charles Manson scream from his prison cell..."See, I told ya...Helter Skelter is coming. Blackie is killing whitie..."

Sad thing. But the one thing you're missing is you will never regulate Moral standards. None of the tools matter if all your motivation is to kill people. It will never stop until the motivation to kill is gone.

Seshmeister
07-10-2016, 09:10 PM
Having the tools freely available clearly does increase the amount of killing.

Half the firearm deaths in the US are suicides. Everyone feels down at certain times in their lives, having a killing tool which can quickly and easily and most importantly, very effectively carry that out means thousands of Americans die because it's made easier.

Similarly although mass shooting atrocities happen everywhere clearly they happen far far far more often in the US. Every country has crazy people, the difference in the US is that there is widespread public opinion there that allowing them to have powerful killing tools is worth the 'freedom' trade off. The rest of the western world can't get to grips with this logic and maybe never will. They would view the more important 'freedoms' to be being able to have public protests against government policy, a right to a reasonable range of choices in elections and so on.

The guns don't kill people, people kill people argument is just a bit silly.

Look at the US accidental deaths figures compared to other countries.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/IZnzkysLEIup6w3Mc-JZe38jMBdd1RXPdX582lNGGLF8__lN7pqr4Utj2MKBCibRJJ3z 6GAs6rT7LfM6wacaGB_UKnL5CFThIkHeONqVWnhRWf6rgIjuCZ q-

A 1986 study found that, for every time a gun was used in self-defense in a home, there were 1.3 accidental deaths, 4.6 criminal homicides, and 37 suicides involving a firearm. Therefore, a gun kept in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household, or a friend, than an actual intruder.

But you guys must all know this by this point, I guess it's like religion or whatever whereby facts aren't going to affect beliefs.

cadaverdog
07-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Look at the US accidental deaths figures compared to other countries.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/IZnzkysLEIup6w3Mc-JZe38jMBdd1RXPdX582lNGGLF8__lN7pqr4Utj2MKBCibRJJ3z 6GAs6rT7LfM6wacaGB_UKnL5CFThIkHeONqVWnhRWf6rgIjuCZ q-

What does that graph represent? 50 out of 100,000 people are fatally injured by what? How do you age adjust that?

jacksmar
07-11-2016, 06:44 AM
it's a bullshit graph about nothing. black crime hasn't been reported the same since the kenyan houseboy appointed holder to push down crime rate stats. non whites are whites, latinos are whites, mulattoes are whites.

black male teen crime rates are at their highest level ever and the stats are hidden or no longer reported. dallas crime rates up 30%.

bitch lynch sent a letter warning judges at every level that their courts would lose federal funds if they continue to fine and arrest blacks for minor crimes.

so any bullshit chart has been bought and paid for..........

Seshmeister
07-11-2016, 10:35 AM
What does that graph represent? 50 out of 100,000 people are fatally injured by what? How do you age adjust that?

http://www.armedwithreason.com/debunking-the-guns-dont-kill-people-people-kill-people-myth/

Accidental Deaths and Injuries

A key observation noted by Hedeboe and his colleagues is that injuries are inflicted by whatever object is most near. However, when a gun is available, impromptu arguments escalate quickly, leading to a lethal injury. FBI data from 1981, for example, found that 2/3rds of deaths involving arguments were a result of guns. These deaths would have been replaced by non-fatal injuries had the guns not been present.

This is the reason that the United States leads other developed countries when it comes to fatal injury rates:

Image from New Zealand Injury Prevention Strategy Secretariat

In another study, David Hemenway found that unintentional firearm deaths in the U.S. are five times higher than any other high-income country. Among the 23 countries compared, 87% of all firearm deaths of children under the age of 15 occurred in America. In 1995, 5285 U.S. children were killed by a firearm, compared with 57 in Germany and 0 in Japan.

The risk of accidental firearm deaths is also not shared equally among the population: in low-income areas, the likelihood of unintentional injury is 10 times higher than in high-income areas. Rates are particularly high among Native Americans, White teenagers, and African Americans age 15-34.

Remember, these are accidental firearm deaths, and they happen far more often than accidental deaths from any other weapon. According to the most recent data from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), in 2010, 606 people were killed by unintentional firearm injuries. By contrast, the next highest category for unintentional deaths by weapon was knives (or other sharp objects) which killed 105 people in 2010. Despite the fact that there are many more knives in the United States than guns, guns are responsible for five times as many accidents. The reason being, of course, that accidents caused by guns are more lethal than accidents by any other weapon.

In the case of unintentional injury, then, the evidence is clear that guns do kill people.

Seshmeister
07-11-2016, 10:57 AM
Big news here today... :)

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14610935.Armed_police_shock_shoppers_by_sitting_do wn_to_a_supermarket_breakfast/?ref=fbshr

Armed police shock shoppers by sitting down to a supermarket breakfast

http://www.heraldscotland.com/resources/images/4175143.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=responsive-gallery

Shoppers were left shocked after armed police sat down to their breakfast at a supermarket.

The four officers were carrying handguns when they sat down to their meal in view of startled customers.

But Police Scotland have insisted their officers were doing nothing wrong at the Tesco store in Dingwall, Highlands, on Sunday.

One customer who was eating in the store's café said the officers just casually walked into the store and spent around 30 minutes in the staff cafe while carrying the weapons.

The staff café is visible from where customers are served at the main café counter.

The customer added: "My concern is if a little old lady or family is in there and sees four police officers with guns they will be worried about what is going on.

"It can cause undue alarm and it's not good for public confidence. They should be able to lock them securely in a car boot while going for breakfast.

"It's not as if there is likely to be danger in the minute it takes to get to the café. It's almost as if they are doing it with a certain arrogance."

Douglas Ross, Highland and Islands Conservative MSP, said: "In the past there has been concerns raised locally and in parliament about armed officers visibly showing arms when not on call and assurances were made that this practice would not continue.

"This is a worrying incident and I expect the local force in Police Scotland to comment on the fact there were up to four officers in a Tesco store early on Sunday when there was no emergency for them to deal with."

Local councillor Graham MacKenzie said: "I am surprised to hear this and I will be asking the local police commander what the situation was.

"I would not want local people to be alarmed by seeing this."

A spokeswoman for Police Scotland said: "These officers were doing absolutely nothing wrong.

"Police Scotland's standing firearms authority means there is a chance that members of the public will see a small number of our officers in public places wearing sidearms.

"Armed officers must wear their sidearm while on duty at all times, but are only sent to incidents where an armed response is deemed necessary or there is an immediate threat to life."

She added that the officers were allowed to be in the store's staff café under an agreement with the management.

DONNIEP
07-11-2016, 12:43 PM
Hell, you guys in Scotland would have a stroke if you saw all the people here who carry - openly and concealed. Most people don't even look twice at a person carrying down here.

vandeleur
07-11-2016, 12:53 PM
Hell, you guys in Scotland would have a stroke if you saw all the people here who carry - openly and concealed. Most people don't even look twice at a person carrying down here.

And then you shoot the shit outta everyone :biggrin:

twonabomber
07-11-2016, 02:11 PM

I'm gonna get a CCW permit before some do-gooder in the legislature decides we can't have them.

vandeleur
07-11-2016, 03:19 PM
I'm gonna get a CCW permit before some do-gooder in the legislature decides we can't have them.

Chucky cheese wooper ?

Kristy
07-11-2016, 03:29 PM
Shut up, dead pig fucker.

vandeleur
07-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Shut up, dead pig fucker.

Cool ,you can type with cock in your mouth princess ..... Now be a good little girl and get me a beer from the fridge there's a dear xxx

Kristy
07-11-2016, 03:34 PM

By the way, you pseudo-left, ass-fucked suburbanite, a database compiled by the Guardian, through July 2016 found that 571 people had been killed so far this year by police in the US. No surprises there except that the dead included 88 Hispanics and 138 African-Americans, but nearly half—281 people—were white.

Matter of fact, in 2015 a total of 1,146 people were killed by the police, of which the majority, 586, were white.

Sp politely get off this site, and go fuck yourself. You are nothing more than a slave.

Kristy
07-11-2016, 03:35 PM
And take that Scottish fuck with you as well.

Kristy
07-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Cool ,you can type with cock in your mouth princess ..... Now be a good little girl and get me a beer from the fridge there's a dear xxx

There are no fridges in limeyland. Just a bunch of toothless dead pig fuckers living off the dole. Such as yourself.

vandeleur
07-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Come on token woman ... Dance for us .... Entertain us . Xxx

vandeleur
07-11-2016, 03:38 PM
There are no fridges in limeyland. Just a bunch of toothless dead pig fuckers living off the dole. Such as yourself.

When you're in there make a bacon sarny sweet cheeks hehe

Kristy
07-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Go back to masturbating to your Jamie Cullum poster.

vandeleur
07-11-2016, 03:46 PM

thought your uk sweetheart had showed you the way ... Sarny and while your in there a sneaky tinny ... Love xxxx

Seshmeister
07-11-2016, 05:38 PM
By the way, you pseudo-left, ass-fucked suburbanite, a database compiled by the Guardian, through July 2016 found that 571 people had been killed so far this year by police in the US. No surprises there except that the dead included 88 Hispanics and 138 African-Americans, but nearly half—281 people—were white.

Matter of fact, in 2015 a total of 1,146 people were killed by the police, of which the majority, 586, were white.

In 2015 a total of 2 people were killed by the police in the UK. That makes me think that you maybe have a problem.

Secondly onto your brilliant observation which screamed BS the minute I read it because it plays the card of ignoring the proportion of people shot rather than total numbers.

Quick google and it turns out you are now getting your figures from Mick fucking Huckerbee? :biggrin:

So back in the world of facts the Washington Post already did all the work on this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/11/huckabees-claim-that-more-white-people-were-shot-in-2015-than-minorities/

Huckabee’s claim that more white people were shot by police in 2015 than minorities

The Facts

Huckabee spokesman Hogan Gidley pointed to data from The Washington Post’s Pulitzer Prize-winning coverage of police shootings, chronicling the most comprehensive database of police shootings than any government agency had ever done before. In 2015, Post researchers identified 990 fatal shootings, more than the twice the number recorded in a single year by the federal government. Through this database, Post journalists were able to take an extensive and analytical look at the trends and effects of police shootings.

Huckabee appears to have cited the Post’s findings that of the 990 people shot in 2015, 948 people were male, 494 were white and 258 were black. So using raw numbers, Huckabee’s claim is accurate.

But as we often warn readers, criminal justice trends generally are calculated by rate, rather than raw numbers. A per capita calculation of crime gives a more accurate representation of the risk of certain crimes to a community, rather than raw numbers.

In this case, looking at crimes simply as the raw number of white people affected vs. the number of minorities affected is misleading. By definition, there are fewer minorities.

When adjusting for the population where the shootings took place, the results were different. The Post reported on the 2015 data:

Over the past year, The Post found that the vast majority of those shot and killed by police were armed and half of them were white. Still, police killed blacks at three times the rate of whites when adjusted for the populations where these shootings occurred. And although black men represent 6 percent of the U.S. population, they made up nearly 40 percent of those who were killed while unarmed.

So, even though more whites were killed by police in 2015 by sheer numbers, blacks were three times as likely to be killed by police. Blacks comprise 12 percent of the U.S. population; black men represent 6 percent.

Moreover, the trends in the first six months of 2016 mirrored the trends from 2015. Black people were shot at 2.5 times the rate of white people. About half of the sheer number of people fatally shot by police in 2016 were white, and about half were minorities. Compared to the same period in 2015, there was a 6 percent increase in the number of fatal shootings by police in the first six months of 2016.

Speaking of context, The Post also found that regardless of race, about a quarter of people killed in police shootings in 2015 displayed signs of mental illness. This trend has remained the same this year. Also in 2016, more officers have been shot and killed in the line of duty than last year, and more officers have been prosecuted for questionable shootings, The Post reported.

We asked about this question of rates and per capita calculation, and Huckabee provided this comment through his spokesman: “It’s not me that needs to be ‘fact checked.’ It’s the Post — I only said exactly what YOU reported. My comments were 100 percent factual. The pure facts also reveal that 94 percent of those killed by police are men, so by your ‘proportional’ standards, the real movement in America should be ‘Male Lives Matter.'”

The Pinocchio Test

Huckabee bemoaned the lack of context and perspective when reporting on shootings data, but he presented numbers without context in this interview.

Yes, more white people than black people (or “minorities,” as Huckabee generalizes) were shot and killed by police in 2015. We used The Post’s Pulitzer Prize-winning coverage to check his numbers and find additional context. We found that although Huckabee is correct on the raw numbers, that’s not the full picture and lacks context. When calculated as a percentage of the population in the places where the shootings occurred, blacks were three times as likely to be killed by police than whites.

This is the folly of calculating criminal justice data by raw numbers; blacks comprise 12 percent of the U.S. population, so there are fewer people in general who will be affected by a certain crime or another instance being measured. As we have repeatedly warned, politicians citing criminal justice data to make a point should be wary of how they are presenting data. We award two Pinocchios for lack of context and perspective by Huckabee.

https://img.washingtonpost.com/rw/WashingtonPost/Content/Blogs/fact-checker/StandingArt/pinocchio_2.jpg

Seshmeister
07-11-2016, 05:45 PM

I think Cullum is kind of out of your league... :)

http://static3.therichestimages.com/cdn/400/350/90/cw/wp-content/uploads/Sophie-Dahl-and-Jamie-Cullum-1.jpg

Kristy
07-11-2016, 05:59 PM
In 2015 a total of 2 people were killed by the police in the UK. That makes me think that you maybe have a problem.

Blah...blah...blah. Yes we know, "RULE BRITANNIA" and all of the rest of that patriotic bullshit your euro-trash have been brainwashed in.

Secondly onto your brilliant observation which screamed BS the minute I read it because it plays the card of ignoring the proportion of people shot rather than total numbers.

Quick google and it turns out you are now getting your figures from Mick fucking Huckerbee? :biggrin:[/quote]

Nope, But do try again, fuckface

So back in the world of facts the Washington Post already did all the work on this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/11/huckabees-claim-that-more-white-people-were-shot-in-2015-than-minorities/

Huckabee’s claim that more white people were shot by police in 2015 than minorities

The Facts

Huckabee spokesman Hogan Gidley pointed to data from The Washington Post’s Pulitzer Prize-winning coverage of police shootings, chronicling the most comprehensive database of police shootings than any government agency had ever done before. In 2015, Post researchers identified 990 fatal shootings, more than the twice the number recorded in a single year by the federal government. Through this database, Post journalists were able to take an extensive and analytical look at the trends and effects of police shootings.

Huckabee appears to have cited the Post’s findings that of the 990 people shot in 2015, 948 people were male, 494 were white and 258 were black. So using raw numbers, Huckabee’s claim is accurate.

But as we often warn readers, criminal justice trends generally are calculated by rate, rather than raw numbers. A per capita calculation of crime gives a more accurate representation of the risk of certain crimes to a community, rather than raw numbers.

In this case, looking at crimes simply as the raw number of white people affected vs. the number of minorities affected is misleading. By definition, there are fewer minorities.

When adjusting for the population where the shootings took place, the results were different. The Post reported on the 2015 data:

Over the past year, The Post found that the vast majority of those shot and killed by police were armed and half of them were white. Still, police killed blacks at three times the rate of whites when adjusted for the populations where these shootings occurred. And although black men represent 6 percent of the U.S. population, they made up nearly 40 percent of those who were killed while unarmed.

So, even though more whites were killed by police in 2015 by sheer numbers, blacks were three times as likely to be killed by police. Blacks comprise 12 percent of the U.S. population; black men represent 6 percent.

Moreover, the trends in the first six months of 2016 mirrored the trends from 2015. Black people were shot at 2.5 times the rate of white people. About half of the sheer number of people fatally shot by police in 2016 were white, and about half were minorities. Compared to the same period in 2015, there was a 6 percent increase in the number of fatal shootings by police in the first six months of 2016.

Speaking of context, The Post also found that regardless of race, about a quarter of people killed in police shootings in 2015 displayed signs of mental illness. This trend has remained the same this year. Also in 2016, more officers have been shot and killed in the line of duty than last year, and more officers have been prosecuted for questionable shootings, The Post reported.

We asked about this question of rates and per capita calculation, and Huckabee provided this comment through his spokesman: “It’s not me that needs to be ‘fact checked.’ It’s the Post — I only said exactly what YOU reported. My comments were 100 percent factual. The pure facts also reveal that 94 percent of those killed by police are men, so by your ‘proportional’ standards, the real movement in America should be ‘Male Lives Matter.'”

The Pinocchio Test

Huckabee bemoaned the lack of context and perspective when reporting on shootings data, but he presented numbers without context in this interview.

Yes, more white people than black people (or “minorities,” as Huckabee generalizes) were shot and killed by police in 2015. We used The Post’s Pulitzer Prize-winning coverage to check his numbers and find additional context. We found that although Huckabee is correct on the raw numbers, that’s not the full picture and lacks context. When calculated as a percentage of the population in the places where the shootings occurred, blacks were three times as likely to be killed by police than whites.

This is the folly of calculating criminal justice data by raw numbers; blacks comprise 12 percent of the U.S. population, so there are fewer people in general who will be affected by a certain crime or another instance being measured. As we have repeatedly warned, politicians citing criminal justice data to make a point should be wary of how they are presenting data. We award two Pinocchios for lack of context and perspective by Huckabee.

https://img.washingtonpost.com/rw/WashingtonPost/Content/Blogs/fact-checker/StandingArt/pinocchio_2.jpg[/QUOTE]

Here we go, ladies and gentlemen. Another one of slave SESH's pseudo-left diatribes. Even Fuckabee fails to mention that a majority of cops who carry out these murders are themselves members of minority groups. If the slave here can remember, three of the six officers charged in the April 2015 killing of Freddie Gray in Baltimore, an outrage that sparked nationwide demonstrations, were black. As were the mayor and the police chief of Baltimore where the murder took place.

Yes, here we go again, ladies and gentlemen, slave SESH blindly Googling shit without either factual substantiation or historical explanation . Just more falsehood pseudo-left shit that does not withstand any serious analysis.

Kristy
07-11-2016, 06:00 PM
And fix the god damn editing on this site, slave.

Kristy
07-11-2016, 06:02 PM
https://d28wbuch0jlv7v.cloudfront.net/images/infografik/normal/chartoftheday_5211_us_citizens_killed_by_police_20 16_n.jpg

As Bill Burr says, "Go fuck yourself."

Kristy
07-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Oh, and look, you Scottish ponce. A WHITE GUY MURDERED by POLICE and brought to you by your own god damn pseudo-left media!!!

White people! Murdered! By Cops!

Go fuck yourself.

Kristy
07-11-2016, 06:15 PM
Take a shit on a slave's face.
http://media1.fdncms.com/portmerc/imager/u/large/18092045/ea812d3c-a557-6926-3d1b0663e3681d79.jpg

Before he Googles more bullshit.

Kristy
07-11-2016, 06:22 PM
#slave SESH's Google bullshit doesn't matter.

Let's start a protest.

jacksmar
07-11-2016, 06:27 PM

http://i.imgur.com/oZbXnpJ.jpg

really scary.....

Kristy
07-11-2016, 06:28 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62684072.jpg

Kristy
07-11-2016, 06:32 PM
http://www.kappit.com/img/pics/20140514_232954_adhdbha_sm.jpg

Taken from slave SESH's Facebook page

vandeleur
07-11-2016, 06:32 PM
Take a shit on a slave's face.
http://media1.fdncms.com/portmerc/imager/u/large/18092045/ea812d3c-a557-6926-3d1b0663e3681d79.jpg

Before he Googles more bullshit.

If she had bigger tits she would get it :D

Kristy
07-11-2016, 06:40 PM
No one cares about your dead pig fucking fetishes, limey.

vandeleur
07-11-2016, 06:42 PM
You've been away a while hows the sandwich coming along ? ;)

Kristy
07-11-2016, 06:47 PM
I think Cullum is kind of out of your league... :)

http://static3.therichestimages.com/cdn/400/350/90/cw/wp-content/uploads/Sophie-Dahl-and-Jamie-Cullum-1.jpg

Bet when he starts to go down on her in summer he gets there in mid-winter.

Kristy
07-11-2016, 06:49 PM
Oh, and speaking of Donald's Trump's take on the issue:

Dominatrix Audition from Brianna Kellum on Vimeo.

cadaverdog
07-11-2016, 07:08 PM
This guy has forgotten more about the subject than that tramp will ever know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wChAIpqgacA

DONNIEP
07-11-2016, 07:26 PM
And then you shoot the shit outta everyone :biggrin:

Nah, that's only in the movies and in Dirtville.

DONNIEP
07-11-2016, 07:27 PM

You still don't have yours? Better get it now.

Seshmeister
07-11-2016, 08:11 PM
As Bill Burr says, "Go fuck yourself."

Reading comprehension poor, math abililty non existent.

I assume you got thrown out that community college?

twonabomber
07-11-2016, 08:13 PM
You still don't have yours? Better get it now.

Guy at work runs a range, or owns it, not sure which. He was working for a small local gun manufacturer that went under due to one of the Obama executive orders or something. He's talked about arranging a class for employees, even though we are forbidden from carrying at work. Can't even have it locked in your car.

Two hot button issues, gun control and medical marijuana. We're considering having active shooter training at work...I made a joke about what gets approved by my employer first, CCW or allowing us to use medical marijuana.

Seshmeister
07-11-2016, 08:23 PM
We're considering having active shooter training at work...

Has anyone sat down and worked out just how unlikely it is that you will ever have an active shooter situation?

Kristy
07-11-2016, 08:57 PM
Reading comprehension poor, math abililty non existent.

I assume you got thrown out that community college?

Yet, more white people have died from police bullets.

Go fuck yourself.

Kristy
07-11-2016, 09:01 PM
Poor slave SESH living in his poor slave SESH world. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad that slave SESH along with his other poor buttfuck buddy slave FORD are being manipulated by the media and political authorities in an effort to further criminalize dissent.

Go fuck yourselves.

Kristy
07-11-2016, 09:05 PM
blah, blah, blah.

Kristy
07-11-2016, 09:12 PM
Oh, and of course slave SESH and his buttfuck buddy slave FORD also FAIL to take into account the carnage done by non-lethal shootings or other extreme uses of force such as noxious gas, tasers and hogtying - ON WHITE PEOPLE! Nor do either one of them give a shit about those (white) (victims) left in a permanent vegetative state or with catastrophic injuries such as paralysis.*

*The total is more than double the number of US military deaths in hostile action in Afghanistan over the last 15 years.

Go fuck yourselves.

Kristy
07-11-2016, 09:21 PM
Well, looks like I got the artards to recognize their pseudo-left bullshit and to get them to shut the fuck up and refrian from further posting of their Google damage.

Kristy wins again.

https://media.giphy.com/media/btJ5C3ZuhGwMw/giphy.gif

Yay me.

FORD
07-11-2016, 09:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocKObK7QetM

twonabomber
07-11-2016, 10:37 PM
Has anyone sat down and worked out just how unlikely it is that you will ever have an active shooter situation?

Co-worker's wife works for the county and they had the training, so he thought we may benefit from it. Yet to be seen if it gets approved.

jacksmar
07-12-2016, 06:27 AM

ask the dead kids at sandy hook...........

Seshmeister
07-12-2016, 09:07 AM
I'd love to play poker with you.

FORD
07-12-2016, 11:44 AM
ask the dead kids at sandy hook...........

Ask the psycho Alex Jones fan cunt who thought it was a good idea to put loaded assault weapons into the hands of her drug-addled retard son.

The root of the problem there was HER buying guns. There should be a psychological evaluation, and she never would have passed it.

cadaverdog
07-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Depends on where you live. I was working as a security guard/bouncer in North Hollywood at a bar that was basically two bars. The bar upstairs was a Mexican bar. Downstairs was a punk rock bar. Fights broke out in both bars several times but nothing serious happened until the bars closed at 2 A M. I was walking back to my car with my brother, who had thrown a couple of the Mexicans out for starting shit when we noticed a car was following us. Luckilly our boss saw the car too. As we ducked into a used car lot they popped off a couple rounds. Not sure if they were actually trying to shoot us or just trying to scare us. We only had billy clubs. By this time our boss blew their back window out and they hauled ass. I hated to quit that job because most of the time we worked big concerts at the Forum and the Long Beach Arena but we had to work wherever they sent us and I wasn't that desperate for a job.

FORD
07-12-2016, 07:51 PM
North Hollywood? I thought it was West Hollywood, when you had that Village People tribute band :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2tR8gKe7Ls

jacksmar
07-12-2016, 09:07 PM

that would be fun. i'll keep a hand ready for you sesh, right here next to your chips......

cadaverdog
07-12-2016, 09:27 PM
Count me in but only if we're all in agreement we use U S dollars, none of that Eurpean Monopoly money. And you gotta wear pants. I'll buy the beer. I've got plenty of dick too if you lads get hungry.

Von Halen
07-12-2016, 09:29 PM

I don't have to sing that song. You are singing it for me. You know we are KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD, and always will be.

cadaverdog
07-12-2016, 09:34 PM
I'd love to witness the entire Scottish people being placed in North Korean reeducation camps.
Put it up for a vote. They didn't want independance. They might be into a little North Korean S and M.

cadaverdog
07-12-2016, 09:43 PM
I don't have to sing that song. You are singing it for me. You know we are KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD, and always will be.
Natra must be too young to remember the last time one of his fellow krauts messed with the red white and blue. He thought he was king of the world but he was mistaken.

FORD
07-12-2016, 09:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g-YnBtN9fg :beers:

Seshmeister
07-12-2016, 10:02 PM
Natra must be too young to remember the last time one of his fellow krauts messed with the red white and blue.

You mean he's under 80?

This is getting a bit old at this point to hide behind...

Seshmeister
07-12-2016, 10:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g-YnBtN9fg :beers:

It's a short clip to get the context but it does seem bizarre.

twonabomber
07-12-2016, 10:10 PM
http://gawker.com/what-exactly-was-going-on-with-george-w-bush-at-the-me-1783551893

cadaverdog
07-12-2016, 10:16 PM
It's a short clip to get the context but it does seem bizarre.
He just took his meds. Or forgot to take them.

Von Halen
07-12-2016, 10:32 PM
Natra must be too young to remember the last time one of his fellow krauts messed with the red white and blue. He thought he was king of the world but he was mistaken.

DavidLeeNeutered knows the deal, dog. He's like the black guys that are pissed off because their ancestors were slaves. He just can't get over it. He hates we bitched his ancestors, and would bitch the current krauts if they ever grew a big enough pair to test us, again. He hates the FACT that we are, and always will be, THE KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD! Hitler didn't create a master race. He created the monster that crushed him, and that shithole!

cadaverdog
07-12-2016, 10:44 PM
This is getting a bit old at this point to hide behind...
Don't get your panties in a bunch. I just like to mention we kicked ass in WWII. So did the rest of the Allies but we were the MVP.

Von Halen
07-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Sesh wears a skirt, no panties.

cadaverdog
07-12-2016, 10:49 PM
DavidLeeNeutered knows the deal, dog. He's like the black guys that are pissed off because their ancestors were slaves. He just can't get over it. He hates we bitched his ancestors, and would bitch the current krauts if they ever grew a big enough pair to test us, again. He hates the FACT that we are, and always will be, THE KINGS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD! Hitler didn't create a master race. He created the monster that crushed him, and that shithole!
We went to Europe to chew gum and kick ass but we didn't bring any gum. We just kicked ass.

cadaverdog
07-12-2016, 10:52 PM
Sesh wears a skirt, no panties.
That's why I said he had to wear pants to play poker earlier.

Von Halen
07-12-2016, 10:53 PM
The only reason we allow them to still call themselves Europeans, is because we know how gay it sounds.

jacksmar
07-14-2016, 07:42 AM
Ask the psycho Alex Jones fan cunt who thought it was a good idea to put loaded assault weapons into the hands of her drug-addled retard son.

The root of the problem there was HER buying guns. There should be a psychological evaluation, and she never would have passed it.

http://i.4cdn.org/b/1468489726802.jpg

outrage much, TARD?

Seshmeister
07-14-2016, 09:08 AM

With all due respect the US record since then hasn't been too good - you're like the Toronto Maple Leafs of war. :)

cadaverdog
07-14-2016, 01:36 PM
With all due respect the US record since then hasn't been too good - you're like the Toronto Maple Leafs of war. :)
We stopped the invasion of South Korea. Considering the USSR and China was helping the north that's fairly impressive IMO. We kicked Iraq's ass in the first Gulf War but I don't think anyone won the second one.

vandeleur
07-14-2016, 02:12 PM
We stopped the invasion of South Korea. Considering the USSR and China was helping the north that's fairly impressive IMO. We kicked Iraq's ass in the first Gulf War but I don't think anyone won the second one.

You arrived late in ww1
You joined in at the very end of ww2 just before hitler was about to surrender
You got bummed in the face in Korea
The people who were in charge of Afghanistan are still in charge so apart from some lowering the mountains you did fuck all there
Iraq you managed to not only not win but make it worse than before .

So apart from Grenada where you outnumbered the enemy 7-1 and they were armed with sharpened fruit .

Nah war ain't your thing , which is funny considering all the practice you get at shooting at each other .

Just saying ;)

FORD
07-14-2016, 03:09 PM

Adolf wasn't even a "kraut". He was Austrian. And stop using the "k" word. Only us kraut-Americans can say that. :biggrin:

FORD
07-14-2016, 03:09 PM
http://i.4cdn.org/b/1468489726802.jpg

outrage much, TARD?

Yeah, I've got MUCH outrage this week. How the fuck could I not?

cadaverdog
07-14-2016, 07:35 PM
Nah war ain't your thing , which is funny considering all the practice you get at shooting at each other .

Just saying ;)
War's not our thing but everytime we faced you cocksuckers we kicked the living shit out of you.
Just saying.

cadaverdog
07-14-2016, 07:50 PM
Scotland is England's bitch. Always has been, always will be.

cadaverdog
07-14-2016, 07:56 PM
With the way these uppity United Kingdom cocksuckers talk about The United States maybe we should have backed the Axis instead of the allies.

Seshmeister
07-14-2016, 08:01 PM
War's not our thing but everytime we faced you cocksuckers we kicked the living shit out of you.
Just saying.

So when the White House was burnt down, was that just an insurance job? :biggrin:

vandeleur
07-14-2016, 08:02 PM
With the way these uppity United Kingdom cocksuckers talk about The United States maybe we should have backed the Axis instead of the allies.

Well it did take you an awfully long time to join in once we had tagged you ......... ;)

vandeleur
07-14-2016, 08:02 PM
So when the White House was burnt down, was that just an insurance job? :biggrin:

:lmao:

FORD
07-14-2016, 08:07 PM

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02658/george_2658585b.jpg
Yep, that's exactly what my daddy said. That's why he bankrolled them in the first place.

cadaverdog
07-14-2016, 08:09 PM
I never said you cocksuckers never won a battle or two but you still got beat down again in the end.
Just saying.

cadaverdog
07-14-2016, 08:21 PM
Well it did take you an awfully long time to join in once we had tagged you ......... ;)
From what I've seen on the History Channel and such our government didn't think you guys had the will to win and decided to watch and wait. The main reason we eventually got involved in the war in Europe was after the Brits seized all those French ships it gave our government the feeling that you guys were determined to not only fight back but win the war. That and the Pearl Harbor thing.

Seshmeister
07-24-2016, 08:31 PM

Nickdfresh
07-24-2016, 09:05 PM
it's a bullshit graph about nothing. black crime hasn't been reported the same since the kenyan houseboy appointed holder to push down crime rate stats. non whites are whites, latinos are whites, mulattoes are whites.

black male teen crime rates are at their highest level ever and the stats are hidden or no longer reported. dallas crime rates up 30%.

bitch lynch sent a letter warning judges at every level that their courts would lose federal funds if they continue to fine and arrest blacks for minor crimes.

so any bullshit chart has been bought and paid for..........

No one has pushed "down black crime rates" idiot. It's been reported that there is a recent 17% spike in inner city violence. But the long term trend is that crime has gone way down over all over the last 50 years...

Nickdfresh
07-24-2016, 09:09 PM
Don't get your panties in a bunch. I just like to mention we kicked ass in WWII. So did the rest of the Allies but we were the MVP.

Not really, I think the Soviets killed over ten times the number of Germans we did...

Nickdfresh
07-24-2016, 09:12 PM
From what I've seen on the History Channel and such our government didn't think you guys had the will to win and decided to watch and wait. The main reason we eventually got involved in the war in Europe was after the Brits seized all those French ships it gave our government the feeling that you guys were determined to not only fight back but win the war. That and the Pearl Harbor thing.

http://img.memecdn.com/amp-039-history-channel_o_1677027.jpg

The "History Channel" is run by idiots with no historical education. Even their so called staff contributor "historians" sound rather dumb...

The British Navy sank the French ships with a good reason - that they could conceivably tip the balance against the Royal Navy...

The U.S. Navy was also fighting a low intensity naval battle with German U-boats by that time, so it wasn't long before we got into the war one way or another...

cadaverdog
07-24-2016, 10:58 PM
The British Navy sank the French ships with a good reason - that they could conceivably tip the balance against the Royal Navy...

1 French ship sunk. 2 damaged, scuttled by the French later in the war. I've checked it out on film and in print. All versions point to Churchill hoping to impress the US and the plan working.