PDA

View Full Version : Many dead as lorry hits crowd in Nice

Seshmeister
07-14-2016, 06:54 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36800730

Many dead' as lorry hits crowd in Nice

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/3E43/production/_90393951_dd52e5e4-de79-44b2-aedd-0758dc2a615f.jpg

A lorry has struck a crowd during Bastille Day celebrations in the southern French city of Nice, with reports of many dead.

The incident took place on the famous Promenade des Anglais during a firework display, media reports say.

One image on Twitter showed about a dozen people lying on the street, some being tended to.

The local prefecture has urged people in the area to remain indoors, calling the incident "an attack".

Nice Mayor Christian Estrosi said that "a lorry driver appears to have killed dozens of people".

Humbert, the prefect of the Alpes-Maritimes region, told France's BFM TV that "perhaps about 30 people" were dead and 100 injured.

He said the lorry driver had been shot dead.

The mayor and police urged residents to stay indoors.

jacksmar
07-14-2016, 08:17 PM
which one of you fuckups changed the title to the thread?

Seshmeister
07-14-2016, 11:34 PM
What we know so far

A large truck has ploughed into crowds celebrating Bastille Day in the southern French city of Nice.

The crash, which left 80 people dead including several children and 18 seriously injured, is being treated as a terrorist attack.

The driver of the truck was shot dead by police. They are trying to determine if he had accomplices.

Authorities said the man had been firing on the crowd as he drove, and that the truck was loaded with weapons and grenades.

Witnesses said the driver was “zigzagging” so he could hit as many people as possible. It was reported that he drove into the crowd for 2km at a speed of about 50km/h.

Unconfirmed reports in French media said an ID card belonging to a 31-year-old resident of Nice who had dual French-Tunisian nationality had been found in the truck.

No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.

François Hollande, the French president, described the attack as a “monstrosity” and said soldiers would be deployed to support gendarmes and police, particularly at the country’s borders. He said the attack was “terrorist in nature” and vowed France would always be stronger than the fanatics that want to attack her.

The country’s state of emergency, which was due to expire on 26 July, is to be extended for three months.

The interior minister, Bernard Cazeneuve, said: “We are at war with terrorists who want to strike us at any cost and who are extremely violent.”

Hollande is on his way to Paris from Avignon to chair an emergency security and defence meeting at 9am on Friday. He will then head to Nice. Cazeneuve is in Nice.

World leaders, including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, have condemned the attack. Donald Trump has postponed the announcement of his running mate.

Seshmeister
07-14-2016, 11:35 PM
Is it too cynical to wonder if Trump is delaying his announcement, not out of respect, but to make sure he gets maximum news coverage?

jacksmar
07-14-2016, 11:39 PM
you're an asshole...

National 'Day of Rage' Scheduled For July 15th, 2016

Seshmeister
07-14-2016, 11:43 PM
Cool - your 'Year of Racist Fuckwit' has got very boring.

cadaverdog
07-14-2016, 11:44 PM
Is it too cynical to wonder if Trump is delaying his announcement, not out of respect, but to make sure he gets maximum news coverage?
Maybe he hasn't decided yet or whoever he picked hasn't decided yet. Maybe he'll pick Brett Michaels.

jacksmar
07-14-2016, 11:46 PM
Racist Fuckwit

which one of you fuckups changed the title to the thread?

FORD
07-15-2016, 12:55 AM
Maybe he hasn't decided yet or whoever he picked hasn't decided yet. Maybe he'll pick Brett Michaels.

Worse than that, he picked failed hate radio talk show host Mike Pence, who also was a teabagging congressman for 12 years, yet never authored a single bill. And now he's a governor with a 40% approval rating in a right wing state (Indiana)

Brett Michaels has at least accomplished something. Granted, the something was cheesy pop-metal bullshit, but at least you can point to his tranny looking album covers and say - "hey, Brett Michaels did that".

Funny thing though is that Pence was supposedly going to withdraw from his own re-election campaign in order to join Drumpf's ticket and by the end of the business day, he had not done so. And this was before the truck incident in France was announced.

So maybe he thought better of it, and decided not to join the Trumpapalooza after all?

FORD
07-15-2016, 01:26 AM
Maybe Trump's new running mate choice will be the washed up game show host Chuck Woolery, who apparently copied the Dennis Miller move to turn into a rabid right winger, hoping to find a new audience......

https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/753781497887281152

DONNIEP
07-15-2016, 06:48 AM
So are we gonna call this a terrorist attack now or do we need to wait for more time to pass?

Seshmeister
07-15-2016, 10:04 AM
Depends how you define terrorist, looks like it was another lone nutjob.

What it isn't is some mass ISIS plot being organized from a volcano by a bunch of SPECTRE style twats around a long table.

Suicidal prick reads shit online and wraps it into a delusional outrage. The religion is needed for the afterlife part of the deal and just one item in a long ingredient list otherwise there would be hundreds of these a day.

DONNIEP
07-15-2016, 12:04 PM

What it isn't is some mass ISIS plot being organized from a volcano by a bunch of SPECTRE style twats around a long table.

Suicidal prick reads shit online and wraps it into a delusional outrage. The religion is needed for the afterlife part of the deal and just one item in a long ingredient list otherwise there would be hundreds of these a day.

I consider bedroom radicals terrorists, whether they be of the Moozlim persuasion or any other religion or wacked out belief system that says go out and kill a buncha people. In this case it appears the terrie is a bedroom jihadi.

Seshmeister
07-15-2016, 01:58 PM
I prefer the word murderers and their names should be anonymized.

A lot of these pricks are in it for the infamy.

Baby's On Fire
07-15-2016, 07:38 PM

You're stupidity truly boggles the mind.

Yeah...another "lone nu tjob" who just happens to be yet another Muslim piece of shit vermin, with a truckload of automatic weapons and grenades and explosives.....He got all of those by himself.....

Just another lone nut job.....but not another Muslim piece of shit terrorist.

You continually remind me why the Scottish have been the bitches of the British for hundreds of years.

Just mind-boggling stupidity

FORD
07-15-2016, 07:49 PM
Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

The guy was technically a Muslim, but he wasn't raised around fundaMENTALism, he lived most of his life in France (born in Tunisia and his family was able to immigrate because it used to be a French colony). The "weapons" were fake. Reality is he was just a mentally fucked up individual who decided that suicide for one is too lonely, so he would take out a few more with him. It's a fucked up thing, but it happens all the time, and it ain't just Muslims, or even religious people at all, who are always doing it.

I don't know who he thought he was going to fool with the fake weapons. Maybe he thought Allah would review the tape, not check very closely and say "OK, cool! Here's the keys to your mansion and the new Tesla* to get you there. Your 72 virgins are waiting for you!"

* In Heaven - even the Muslim Heaven - all cars run on solar power.

Kristy
07-15-2016, 08:04 PM
slave FORD is now a terrorist apologist. You heard it here, folks.

FORD
07-15-2016, 08:16 PM
slave FORD is now a terrorist apologist. You heard it here, folks.

No, "slave FORD" is just sick and fucking goddamned tired of seeing the term "terrorism" bastardized by right wing fucks to be applied ONLY to crazy fucks whose asses just happen to be facing west when they pray.

Words have meaning. And "terrorist" does not equal either "Muslim" nor "suicidal dipshit".

DONNIEP
07-15-2016, 08:16 PM
* In Heaven - even the Muslim Heaven - all cars run on solar power.

Maybe in Gay Heaven. In regular Heaven they run on gasoline and get like three miles to the gallon.

Kristy
07-15-2016, 08:24 PM
No, "slave FORD" is just sick and fucking goddamned tired of seeing the term "terrorism" bastardized by right wing fucks to be applied ONLY to crazy fucks whose asses just happen to be facing west when they pray.

Words have meaning. And "terrorist" does not equal either "Muslim" nor "suicidal dipshit".

Please, just...fuck off.

The truck or Euro-trash term "lorry" driven by a god damn Muslim appeared to accelerate as it collided with bystanders. Sounds like an act of terrorism to me. He knew what he was doing. So many were saying words to the effect that the "lorry" vehicle “crushed everyone in its path.” Meanwhile, do some more of your ridiculous pseudo-left apologizing for the Muslim terrorists elsewhere as families with missing relatives published photos on social media, in the hope of news from their loved ones.

FORD
07-15-2016, 08:28 PM
You know why it "appeared to acccelerate" (according to corporate media "witnesses")??

Because the truck and the driver were both full of bullet holes.

A DEAD foot is a LEAD foot.

Kristy
07-15-2016, 08:30 PM
"Plueeeush dun beat muh anymuh, mastuh Bernie. Eees apuluhgize fuh dem Musluhms turrhist."
http://www.understandingrace.org/images/482x270/society/resisting_slavery.jpg
slave FORD at a Sanders fuckfest brainwashing

Kristy
07-15-2016, 08:33 PM
You know why it "appeared to acccelerate" (according to corporate media "witnesses")??

Because the truck and the driver were both full of bullet holes.

A DEAD foot is a LEAD foot.

Well, fuck me. slave FORD appears to have the EXACT TIME OF DEATH.

Just like that.

Kristy
07-15-2016, 08:41 PM
And not only that, slave FORD also appears to have all the forensic evidence he needs to say the bullshit that he does.

Just like that.

Oh, dear. Is there not some angry, old white man on JewTube who can revise what happened in Nice for us?

DONNIEP
07-15-2016, 09:30 PM

No offense but I think you're trying just a little too hard to defend the people who want to cut your head off.

Seriously - almost any time a Chalkie kills a black dude you start tossing out Duh Klan labels, even when there's zero proof said Honkie was ever even in Duh Klan. Nevermind that there's only like 3 thousand Klan members in the entire country. On the other hand, you've got how many millions of radical Moozlimz who think suicide bombings and terrorist attacks are justified? Nobody is saying all Muslims are Moozlimz so don't go all nuts over that. However, turning a blind eye to the problem isn't going to help.

Seshmeister
07-15-2016, 09:38 PM
You're stupidity truly boggles the mind.

Love it. :biggrin:

Seshmeister
07-15-2016, 09:40 PM
Please, just...fuck off.

The truck or Euro-trash term "lorry" driven by a god damn Muslim appeared to accelerate as it collided with bystanders. Sounds like an act of terrorism to me. He knew what he was doing.

Where did he say it wasn't deliberate you slow dribbling cockwomble?

DONNIEP
07-15-2016, 09:44 PM
And just for the record, here's what Jesus drives in Heaven:

http://s31.postimg.org/a88tiembf/image.jpg

Hell yeah! Now that's a bad ass truck! That's what He's gonna be drivin when He comes back to kick some ass!!

Kristy
07-15-2016, 09:45 PM
Oh lookie, the slaves are angry tonight. Appears they can't apologize for terrorists much longer.

Seshmeister
07-15-2016, 09:49 PM
you're an asshole...

National 'Day of Rage' Scheduled For July 15th, 2016

Worst 'Day of Rage' ever.

I spent the whole day happy as fuck! :D

Kristy
07-15-2016, 09:51 PM
Yes, a happy slave is an ignorant slave.

Seshmeister
07-15-2016, 09:54 PM
You're not one to abandon a crap schtick just because it never lands are you? :)

DONNIEP
07-15-2016, 10:16 PM

This is the single most boring Race War ever.

Seshmeister
07-15-2016, 10:32 PM
And you are speaking as someone who has seen a few... ;)

DONNIEP
07-15-2016, 10:45 PM
And you are speaking as someone who has seen a few... ;)

You calling me old, you sorry excuse for a Highlander??

:biggrin:

Seshmeister
07-15-2016, 10:52 PM
I'm far too generous to be a highlander... :)

cadaverdog
07-15-2016, 11:20 PM

I was busy all day and missed the "Day Of Rage" memo but one of the local gendarmes made sure I participated by giving me a chicken shit speeding ticket. I was doing 60 in a 55 and turned off the cruise control to slow down to 45 as I was coming towards a sign that said 45 MPH speed limit. A cop in a SUV was facing toward me just off the road maybe 50 feet past the sign. Fucker whips around like he's after a bank robber. Since I was in front of him I pulled over to let him by. He pulls over behind me and starts giving me a ration of shit for not slowing down fast enough then writes me a ticket for doing 60 in a 45. I thought about telling him off but my truck has electrical issues. Sometimes both brake lights work, sometimes they don't. I didn't feel like getting another ticket for that so I kept my pie hole shut. I was thinking about pleading not guilty and let the judge decide but this is a small town and I'd probably end up getting more chicken shit tickets in the future.

Seshmeister
07-16-2016, 11:59 AM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/nice-terror-attacker-wasnt-muslim-8429758

Nice terror attacker 'wasn't Muslim, he was a s**t who drank alcohol and avoided mosque,' says his cousin

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: Walid Hamou said Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, who, killed 84 people was in the process of divorcing his wife, who Hamou claimed he abused

The cousin of the man who brought death and carnage to Nice has labelled him as a bad Muslim who drank alcohol, ate pork and took drugs.

Walid Hamou, a cousin of Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel 's wife Hajer Khalfallah said: "He was not a Muslim, he was a s***."

Hamou told the Mailonline that driver of the truck who killed 84 people was in the process of divorcing his wife, who Hamou claimed he abused, and had three children with.

He said: "He beat his wife, my cousin, he was a nasty piece of work."

Bouhlel's wife was taken into protective custody by police this morning, Hamou confirmed saying:"My cousin is with the police.

They took her away at about 11am this morning, for her own protection.

She is at the police station now giving a statement."

Bouhlel was named by police as the terrorist who drove a lorry for more than a mile through crowds of people celebrating Bastille Day in the southern French city.

The attack left a trail of devastation, killing at least 84 people including 10 children, on the Promenade des Anglais.

After crushing scores of people with the lorry, the driver then got out and opened fire on the terrified revellers trying to flee.

Earlier today it emerged that Bouhlel, who had been known to the French police since January, had been on their radar for six months.

And even just hours before the atrocity unfolded, the 31-year-old was stopped by cops in the 25 tonne truck that would go on to kill at 84 people.

But he reportedly told officers that he was delivering ice-cream to the area and was allowed to park on the waterfront for several hours.

Disturbing details about Bouhlel's frame of mind in the hours leading to his murderous rampage on the Promenade des Anglais continue to emerge.
A neighbour of Bouhel's claimed that on the night of the massacre he was drinking and proclaimed: "One day, you’ll hear about me."

Another neighbour said: "He was not a fanatical muslim. He drank alcohol, he chased girls, he went to nightclubs.

"He did not go to the mosque. He was not religious at all."

"He split up from his wife about two years ago. She is a lovely woman."

Bouhlel is understood to have worked as a delivery driver, but is believed to have been fired recently after falling asleep at the wheel and crashing into four vehicles on a highway.

He is understood to have been separated from his wife for somet time before the murderous rampage.

Both the truck and his apartment are currently being examined by forensic teams for evidence.

DONNIEP
07-16-2016, 12:11 PM
So it really was Duh Klan who was behind this!!

FORD
07-16-2016, 12:31 PM
Well, he was a drunken wife beater driving a truck, so it's actually closer to "Duh Klan" than ISholes, right?

DONNIEP
07-16-2016, 12:36 PM
Well, he was a drunken wife beater driving a truck, so it's actually closer to "Duh Klan" than ISholes, right?

Obviously. Especially seeing as how wife beating is a national pastime in most of the countries in Dirtville.

Nickdfresh
07-16-2016, 08:40 PM
I though yesterday was "Day of Masturbation!" Silly me.;..