PDA

View Full Version : Lars Adams

Seshmeister
07-21-2016, 12:21 PM
This could be a tough listen for some people... :D

vandeleur
07-21-2016, 01:59 PM
That's awful , I hate run to you, every tosser who picked up a guitar and played it once used to strangle that song

vandeleur
07-21-2016, 02:11 PM
We should start a thread " shit riffs we play when we doodle or don't even realise we are playing "

Oh for the record the same 5 seconds of sweet child of mine ..... I have no idea why.

twonabomber
07-21-2016, 02:17 PM
Try playing keys. The things that accidentally come out are much worse.

vandeleur
07-21-2016, 02:23 PM
Try playing keys. The things that accidentally come out are much worse.

That's the problem with covers I used to be covers band and an originals at the same time and it got yo the point I was just mixing it up by accident and if people recognised it it was a tribute and if they didn't it was mine :)

saint
07-21-2016, 03:11 PM
Back in 88 me and friend made music and wanted to record a single. We put together a band and recorded the single. To promote the single we got a gig at a club opening for some other band. Thing was, they wanted us to do a 30 minute set, and we only had about 4 songs. So at soundcheck we talked about what songs we knew that we could play to fill 30 minutes. One of the songs we agreed on we could play was Cherokee by Europe, at the time a rather popular song played on the radio. At the end of the show a dude showed up telling us he would get us a record deal if we could write more songs like that "Sherry Bee". Of course we said, turned out he was gay and just hot for my friend :)

cadaverdog
07-21-2016, 06:55 PM
At the end of the show a dude showed up telling us he would get us a record deal if we could write more songs like that "Sherry Bee". Of course we said, turned out he was gay and just hot for my friend :)
You forgot the "not that there's anything wrong with that" part.

saint
07-22-2016, 02:18 PM
You forgot the "not that there's anything wrong with that" part.

At the time thers was everyting wrong with that, in hindisght of course... "not that there's anything wrong with that" :)

binnie
07-25-2016, 03:23 PM
Well, there goes dinner. That was horrible.