X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Vice Presidential Debate

Sam & friends are already live, so click on it and start watching....
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Tim Kaine taking notes left handed = TOUCHED BY THE DEVIL

Historically, the left side, and subsequently left-handedness, was considered negative in many cultures. The Latin word sinistra originally meant "left" but took on meanings of "evil" or "unlucky" by the Classical Latin era, and this double meaning survives in European derivatives of Latin, and in the English word "sinister".

Meanings gradually developed from use of these terms in the ancient languages. In many modern European languages, including English, the word for the direction "right" also means "correct" or "proper", and also stands for authority and justice. In most Slavic languages the root prav is used in words carrying meanings of correctness or justice.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm sure Pat Robertson will run with that headline on tomorrow's 700 Club.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Talking about which we are at that part of the debate which to everyone outside the US looks insane where both candidates get into a competition to say that they believe more in an imaginary sky daddy than the other guy...
        Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-04-2016, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And not a single fucking question about Climate Change...... thus no chance to document the reality that Pence is a science denying Koch whore.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Kaine came off as a horrible snake oil salesman from a cheesy spaghetti western movie. What a brutal performance he put forth. I bet Hillbillary is bitch slapping the fuck out of him right now.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Neither of them is going to have any power at all unless someone dies in office.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

My youngest son is going to graduate in December from the university where they held the debate....

Huge honor for them, especially in a town of population of only 5,000. Basically two colleges and a Walmart....

My son wasn't interested too much in all of the talk shows with their stages around campus, I told him just walk around to check out the good looking women!
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  And not a single fucking question about Climate Change...... thus no chance to document the reality that Pence is a science denying Koch whore.
                  Hippie
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

He's worse than a hippie. slave FORD is a pseudo-left, identity politic puppet.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      Neither of them is going to have any power at all unless someone dies in office.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                        I bet Hillbillary is bitch slapping the fuck out of him right now.
                        Good possibility.

Comment

Working...