PDA

View Full Version : (Only) Black Lives Matter

Kristy
10-06-2016, 05:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TlczW8oGes

Here, in Obama's/capitalist America the white trash flourishes. When not in their trailers or waiting for the next food stamps supply America's white trash can be found using (synthetic) heroin where, also according to Obama things are "pretty darn great." But...what's this? This vid was made by black people?" How is that possible?

We'll get to that in a minnie but notice how not one black person offers to help? I'm guessing this is due to the fact that only their lives matter. Because in Obama's "pretty darn great" America the black people are too entitled to help. Their entitlement bought them their cell phone in which they "filmed" this vid in between food stamps runs to the liquor store and/or their drug dealer. Instead, they laugh and laugh at the poor, pathetic, poverty, pussy, white people who are not entitled because if they were, that would be - you guessed it - a microagression against those who laugh at them.

vandeleur
10-06-2016, 06:11 PM
Only 300 a year die , wow compared to how many people get shot over there .
Heroin is better for you than guns :)

Kristy
10-06-2016, 06:18 PM
Oh look everybody, limey logic.

Don't you have some "paaauuuab" to drown your sorrows in? Some shitty "footy" to watch?

vandeleur
10-06-2016, 06:20 PM

Don't you have some "paaauuuab" to drown your sorrows in? Some shitty "footy" to watch?

Yesh

Kristy
10-06-2016, 06:23 PM
Pseudo-left microaggressor.

You people make me sick.

vandeleur
10-06-2016, 06:27 PM

You people make me sick.

Cool

Kristy
10-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Not cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJL2P0JsAS4

You, Slushy Seshy (a.k.a slave SESH) and slave FORD (especially him) make me a victim every time I cum here.

cadaverdog
10-06-2016, 11:00 PM

Are you implying male residents of the United Kingdom are prone to be boozers? Sounds like microagression to me.

Seshmeister
10-06-2016, 11:10 PM

Here is a top tip for you, free of charge like everything else here.

It's nice that you have learned a new word but if you use it too often on the day you find out about it I'm afraid it makes you look a bit fucking dumb.

I'm not saying that's fair but it's just the way things are.

When I learn a new word like say addle-pate it's very unlikely I would use it on here because this is just a chat place really and it would look a bit of an asshole move. Imagine what an addle-pate I would look like if I then used it in every post for a day?

At first I thought microaggressor was your pet name for your personality. :D

Kristy
10-07-2016, 10:31 AM
Slushy Seshy (a.k.a. slave SESH) has a tip for me? A red letter day if there ever was one.

See, the problem with your whole new founded pseudo femininity/pro-mangina persona is that is has no originality. In fact, I'd go as so far to say it's no different from Elvis and his parroting of Alex Jone$. You're so eager to tell everyone how progressive, and tolerate, and understanding you are while at the same time remaining myopic to any social issues you don't agree with. This whole Black Lives Matter "movement" is a sham based on media attention and disinformation. Cops in America are killing just as many whites - many of them poor, homeless and have serve mental health issues - then they are blacks. Difference being not many whites on welfare spend their money on a cell phone to "film" such brutality.

Here you go, asshole:
http://www.killedbypolice.net/

Take a look around and see how many people that have been murdered by police were white - if not Asian or other ethnicities.

Microagression is a term for pseudo feminst/pro-mangina like yourself blindly buy into. You talk about white (male) privilege not as a social ill but rather media driven propaganda. You see everyone who is not white as a victim and white people the sole cause of that victimization. Wow. Talk about living in a bubble.

Take a closer look at that video Slushy Seshy (a.k.a. slave SESH) and tell me exactly who the "victim" is. Here's a hint just in case your pseudo feminist/pro-mangina keeps you blinded: it's not a matter of race. Now go back to your Sunny D and just shut the fuck up, okay?

Nickdfresh
10-07-2016, 03:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TlczW8oGes

Here, in Obama's/capitalist America the white trash flourishes. When not in their trailers or waiting for the next food stamps supply America's white trash can be found using (synthetic) heroin where, also according to Obama things are "pretty darn great." But...what's this? This vid was made by black people?" How is that possible?

We'll get to that in a minnie but notice how not one black person offers to help? I'm guessing this is due to the fact that only their lives matter. Because in Obama's "pretty darn great" America the black people are too entitled to help. Their entitlement bought them their cell phone in which they "filmed" this vid in between food stamps runs to the liquor store and/or their drug dealer. Instead, they laugh and laugh at the poor, pathetic, poverty, pussy, white people who are not entitled because if they were, that would be - you guessed it - a microagression against those who laugh at them.

What do you want the Negroes to do? You know, one of the scariest things for a firefighter/medic is to give an OD jerkoff Narcan. You know why? Because more often than not the addicts can jump up and become extremely agitated after their high is taken away...

BTW, the fucktard that took the video claimed that 911 had already been called. So what do you want them to do?

Kristy
10-07-2016, 03:46 PM
That's just it iPod in 2016 Wiki Nicky. They don't have to do anything other than collect welfare to buy the new iPhone to "film" more white people overdosing on (synthetic) heroin. Only their lives matter.

Seshmeister
10-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Microagression is a term for pseudo feminst/pro-mangina

No it isn't.

http://bfy.tw/7ttn

Getting confused like this is why you got thrown off even a pointless Micky Mouse college course.

Hillary could use you in an anti-dope campaign... :biggrin:

Kristy
10-07-2016, 08:42 PM
Fail.

Dumbass.

Seshmeister
10-07-2016, 11:55 PM
https://youtu.be/HtAxLs7nmiU

Nickdfresh
10-09-2016, 01:26 PM
That's just it iPod in 2016 Wiki Nicky. They don't have to do anything other than collect welfare to buy the new iPhone to "film" more white people overdosing on (synthetic) heroin. Only their lives matter.

Well, at least you could have used one of your brain cell(s) to come up with some new material after your hiatus, manhands©....

cadaverdog
10-09-2016, 02:33 PM
Well, at least you could have used one of your brain cell(s) to come up with some new material after your hiatus, manhands©....
Haven't you ever heard the expression be careful what you wish for? No matter what she comes up with next she's bound to repeat it in every post for the next five or six years until she comes up with some other bullshit.

Nickdfresh
10-09-2016, 03:05 PM
It would be nice if half of it actually made sense...