PDA

View Full Version : Ford Motor Company Buys Black Lives Matter

Kristy
10-11-2016, 01:46 PM
Here ya go, you bunch of SJW/pseudo-left pillow biters.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

"“The BLMF provides grants, movement building resources, and technical assistance to organizations working advance the leadership and vision of young, Black, queer, feminists and immigrant leaders who are shaping and leading a national conversation about criminalization, policing and race in America..."

Isn't that wonderful? Nothing here about addressing the real issue of police and their public executions of the poor and mentally ill. I guess those "resources" mean more cell phones to "film" poor white people overdosing on chemical skag on their sunny city sidewalks. The "technical assistance" must mean there will be Black Lives Matter" warriors out there charging up to $60/hr to show their oppressed brothers how to use those free phones and "upload" their bias hate speech to their free internet.

Meanwhile, the Ford Motor Company will continue to sell their fucking uber-shitty cars to the police force so they can be more mobile in killing more (black) people.

Von Halen
10-11-2016, 02:14 PM
The cops should be shooting criminals.

twonabomber
10-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Bullets are cheaper than three hots and a cot!

cadaverdog
10-11-2016, 03:06 PM
To save even more money they could just feed whatever's left to animals in the zoo. Dead or alive.

DONNIEP
10-11-2016, 03:16 PM

And a helluva a lot more fun to "distribute" to the so-called oppressed...

Kristy
10-11-2016, 05:00 PM
The cops should be shooting criminals.

Way to miss the motherfucking point. Black Lives Matter is now corporate. They are now the Coca-Cola of racism.

DONNIEP
10-11-2016, 05:26 PM
Way to miss the motherfucking point. Black Lives Matter is now corporate. They are now the Coca-Cola of racism.

More like the grape soda of racism...

vandeleur
10-11-2016, 06:25 PM
More like the grape soda of racism...

Von and two are posting big boy stuff and donnie is fighting with Caitlin.... where did it all go wrong

:biggrin:

FORD
10-11-2016, 07:09 PM
https://youtu.be/TgmgrUhejCU

Kristy
10-11-2016, 07:54 PM
Von and two are posting big boy stuff and donnie is fighting with Caitlin.... where did it all go wrong

:biggrin:

Another limey-ruined thread.

Seshmeister
10-11-2016, 08:42 PM
Isn't that wonderful? Nothing here about addressing the real issue of police and their public executions of the poor and mentally ill.

It's always about self interest with you, you don't give a shit until you are personally threatened...

Kristy
10-11-2016, 10:28 PM
Slushy Seshy (a.k.a. slave SESH) to the privilege rescue.

Seshmeister
10-11-2016, 10:35 PM
I know you are dribbling with excitement trying to get me to respond to you but I can't because I literally have no idea at this point what you are trying to say.

Kristy
10-11-2016, 10:36 PM
Nope. Not really.