PDA

View Full Version : Trump FAILED in his own attempts to commit "voter fraud"

FORD
10-18-2016, 06:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOcQEcwFkX0

cadaverdog
10-18-2016, 06:46 PM
You do realize some people actually watch those videos don't you? If you were Pinocchio your nose would reach from here to the moon and back.

FORD
10-18-2016, 07:30 PM
What are you disputing?

The arrogant orange fuck tried to vote in at least three different precincts where he was not legally eligible to do so, was prevented from his fraudulent votes, and despite all of this being filmed, he now runs around claiming how easy it is to commit voter fraud.

So you better be sending that Pinnochio award to Drumpf Tower, and not to FORD Country. :liar:

Kristy
10-18-2016, 07:52 PM
Once more, slave FORD has no point.

Kristy
10-18-2016, 08:02 PM
slave FORD is fast becoming the Adele of Roth Army.

Seshmeister
10-18-2016, 08:34 PM
It can't be long now before the video of Billy blowing Drumf appears...

Kristy
10-18-2016, 08:36 PM
And I'm sure you'll be there, slave SESH to privilege check it all for the sake of humanity.

DONNIEP
10-18-2016, 10:11 PM
Hang on, I'm gonna check my Privilege...

Yep, I still got it!

cadaverdog
10-18-2016, 10:22 PM
What are you disputing?

The arrogant orange fuck tried to vote in at least three different precincts where he was not legally eligible to do so, was prevented from his fraudulent votes, and despite all of this being filmed, he now runs around claiming how easy it is to commit voter fraud.

So you better be sending that Pinnochio award to Drumpf Tower, and not to FORD Country. :liar:

Horseshit. He went to three different precincts because of a change of address fuck up. The people at the first one told him to go to the wrong one so he had to go to another one. He ended up filling out an absentee ballot.

FORD
10-18-2016, 10:25 PM
Yeah and when he was told he couldn't vote there his whole reaction was "whattya mean I can't vote. I'm Donald fucking Trump. You're fired. I saved your life asshole"

Paraphrasing of course....

cadaverdog
10-18-2016, 10:26 PM
I can't wait until the video of Billy blowing Drumpf appears...
Fixed it for ya. You misspelled Drumpf.:biggrin:

cadaverdog
10-18-2016, 10:27 PM
Yeah and when he was told he couldn't vote there his whole reaction was "whattya mean I can't vote. I'm Donald fucking Trump. You're fired. I saved your life asshole"

Paraphrasing of course....

Paraphrasing is the same as lying? I did not know that.

Seshmeister
10-18-2016, 10:38 PM
Drumpf lying about voter fraud is fucking pathetic.

He is saying it because he is way behind in all the polls. Think about that.

He is saying that the election result must be rigged because the polls taken before the election are not going his way.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

The only possible evidence for a rigged election would be if all the polls said one thing and the result went the other way. At the moment that would mean evidence of a rigged election would be if he won but in any case that argument can't be made until after the election takes place.

cadaverdog
10-18-2016, 11:32 PM

He is saying that the election result must be rigged because the polls taken before the election are not going his way.

The only possible evidence for a rigged election would be if all the polls said one thing and the result went the other way. At the moment that would mean evidence of a rigged election would be if he won but in any case that argument can't be made until after the election takes place.
The video posted in this thread has nothing to do with voter fraud. Ford made that shit up. Anybody who can't see that is probably deaf, dumb, blind and a dumbass.

Seshmeister
10-18-2016, 11:41 PM
I only watched a minute or so but I could see that was the way it was going.

I don't think it is helpful to muddy the waters with stuff like this.

It's really serious Drumpf saying that the election is rigged which is why the Republican party is distancing itself from him. If you say the vote is rigged then you are undermining democracy.

How you could rig an election where 50 states all run their own systems with tens of thousands of county's and so on is ludicrous.

2000 was different because it came down to an insanely few number of votes.

It's a stupid modern tradition these days to go to Hitler analogies but in this case it has some validity. He was saying in the last week how he was 'suffering' for his supporters in some messiah like complex which was a play straight from the facist leader playbook. Then adding on the whole system is corrupt stuff wrapped up with the 'Wall St/Jewish conspiracy' stuff.

Very strange times...

cadaverdog
10-19-2016, 01:16 AM
I don't think it is helpful to muddy the waters with stuff like this.

It's really serious Drumpf saying that the election is rigged which is why the Republican party is distancing itself from him. If you say the vote is rigged then you are undermining democracy.

How you could rig an election where 50 states all run their own systems with tens of thousands of county's and so on is ludicrous.

I don't know the exact words he has used regarding this issue but "rigging an election" can mean more than just manipulating the vote count in your favor. I think the concentrated efforts of the media and both parties to sway public opinion against Trump could be considered rigging the election as well.

Seshmeister
10-19-2016, 08:12 AM
That's the whole point - it can't. That's media bias or trying to influence people. Attempting to influence how people freely choose how to vote is politics. Every time Drumpf speaks in public that's what he is doing.

Election rigging is illegal interference with the process of an election.

Von Halen
10-19-2016, 09:49 AM
The polls themselves are media influenced Sesh. There is nothing "random" about them.

Trump is going to win, in a landslide.

Kristy
10-19-2016, 05:08 PM

http://condor.depaul.edu/dwrd/moore/wrd103/check-your-privilege.jpg

That, ladies and gentlemen is a Euro-trash perspective. Thank fuck they have no say on the election. They have already ruined their own shithole countries.

Kristy
10-19-2016, 05:13 PM
Trump is going to win, in a landslide.

http://www.billboard.com/files/media/stevie-nicks-tonight-show-jimmy-fallon-oct-2014-billboard-650.jpg
Trump who?

Von Halen
10-19-2016, 06:07 PM
Is that Gloria Stivic?

FORD
10-19-2016, 06:12 PM
No, that's the 68 year old grandmother formerly known as Stevie Nicks.....

http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Stevie-Nicks-Hair-Young.jpg

Bring her back in the time machine along with 80s Madonna

vandeleur
10-19-2016, 06:22 PM
Von would still fuck wrinkly stevie. Probably have a shot at Mick fleetwood as well :biggrin:

Kristy
10-19-2016, 06:30 PM
*Sigh*

Fucking limey.

Nitro Express
10-19-2016, 07:41 PM
I don't know the exact words he has used regarding this issue but "rigging an election" can mean more than just manipulating the vote count in your favor. I think the concentrated efforts of the media and both parties to sway public opinion against Trump could be considered rigging the election as well.

There is voter fraud which means voting more than once or having dead people vote. Then there is election fraud which means miscounting the ballots. Let's be honest. A certain amount of it goes on and both major parties are guilty of doing it.

Nitro Express
10-19-2016, 07:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOcQEcwFkX0

Looks like he wasn't registered to vote. To be honest, he probably didn't bother voting in the past because he would just buy the politicians off. Doesn't matter who wins if you have the money to buy them. He actually is probably registered to vote down in Florida. No state income tax in Florida. I bet he has his home in Florida listed as his primary residence. He has accountants and attorneys that take care of all this stuff for him. He probably doesn't know he's registered in Florida to vote. Ha! ha! Go to the polls in Palm Beach Donald.

Kristy
10-19-2016, 07:57 PM
I call bullshit on this:
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/roger-ailes-donald-trump-no-longer-speak?mbid=social_twitter

Kristy
10-19-2016, 08:05 PM
Ghey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZD0GykQQ-o

Kristy
10-19-2016, 08:09 PM
The (Wall Street) Jews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCEFNnyb1Yg

FORD
10-19-2016, 08:18 PM
I call bullshit on this:
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/roger-ailes-donald-trump-no-longer-speak?mbid=social_twitter

Apparently Roger was jealous that Drumpf turned out to be a sleazier pervert than he was.

Nitro Express
10-19-2016, 08:21 PM
I think it's bullshit. I think Trump and Ailes have plans to build a new media machine together. We are heading for another stock market crash and this one will be bigger than the one in 2008 and I don't know if bailouts will be an option this time. Whoever the new president is, it will happen on their watch. Actually Trump would have more to gain if he lost the election. He's built a huge following campaigning. Build the new media empire with Roger Ailes which will be successful and let Hillary get blamed for the economy.

Nitro Express
10-19-2016, 08:25 PM
The (Wall Street) Jews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCEFNnyb1Yg

Yeah right. Trump was the grand marshall of an Israeli parade. Has an award from a Jewish group hanging on his wall and his daughter Ivanka converted to orthodox Judism. All this means is the Hillbilly machine is desperate and reaching. She's not as far ahead as they are making it seem.

Kristy
10-19-2016, 08:31 PM
Yes, the rumors are true: you can't trust a Jew.

Nitro Express
10-19-2016, 08:33 PM
Trump might be an asshole but he didn't steal his nomination like Hillary did and he didn't commit treason against his country by selling classified information to the highest bidder. I think both the Democrat and Republican establishments have proved they are in bed together and they both are treasonous and I think both of them have become non-relevant in the big picture of things. The American people feel sold out. Period. Some liked Bernie and some preferred Trump but it's bigger than Trump and Bernie but shoving an old stale Hillary from the back of the refrigerator on us isn't going to solve shit. In short. You have a bunch of pissed off people and politics as usual. Things will get interesting once the Cheerios get pissed in even more.

Nitro Express
10-19-2016, 08:36 PM
Yes, the rumors are true: you can't trust a Jew.

I know a few you can trust. You can't trust the ones which goyim is part of their vocabulary. Some are just full of the same holier than thou racism they accuse others of being full of.

Kristy
10-19-2016, 08:37 PM
You sucking a lot of Alex Jone$ dick these days, Nitry?

Nitro Express
10-19-2016, 08:40 PM
Apparently Roger was jealous that Drumpf turned out to be a sleazier pervert than he was. They all should hook up with Bill Clinton and have a big party. Maybe Epstein has a few seats open on the orgy express.

FORD
10-19-2016, 08:40 PM
I think it's bullshit. I think Trump and Ailes have plans to build a new media machine together. We are heading for another stock market crash and this one will be bigger than the one in 2008 and I don't know if bailouts will be an option this time. Whoever the new president is, it will happen on their watch.

It's 1932, and the corporate fucks forced FDR off the ballot, leaving a choice of Herbert Hoover or Hitler.

Nitro Express
10-19-2016, 08:41 PM
You sucking a lot of Alex Jone$ dick these days, Nitry?

Oh please. Listening to Alex Jones is like nails on a chalk board.

Nitro Express
10-19-2016, 08:43 PM
It's 1932, and the corporate fucks forced FDR off the ballot, leaving a choice of Herbert Hoover or Hitler.

Well Hitler was not a natural born US citizen, but who gives a fuck.

Nitro Express
10-19-2016, 08:44 PM
I'm sure Henry Ford would have campaigned like a freaking maniac for Adolf and hell with the right PR and sales pitch he might have fucking won.

Nitro Express
10-19-2016, 08:48 PM
I wish I was Alex Jone$ though. He's probably selling penis enhancement pills, vitamins, T-Shirts, and survive the apocalypse equipment like a mother fucker and rolling his fat ass in the $$$$$$ right now. Hell we are to the point where people are talking a Hillary dictatorship and nuclear war with Russia. Talk about a hot market. Jesus Christ.

Kristy
10-19-2016, 08:51 PM
slave SESH he never gives a fuck

Seshmeister
10-19-2016, 08:59 PM
http://media.vanityfair.com/photos/58079e1ce80a4ab648ad0fc5/master/w_1920,c_limit/roger-ailes-donald-trump-not-talking.jpg

A couple of sexy motherfuckers aren't they?

DONNIEP
10-19-2016, 09:05 PM
They all should hook up with Bill Clinton and have a big party. Maybe Epstein has a few seats open on the orgy express.

I'd rather take a ride on the Barely Legal Express. Cause I'm all about following the law :biggrin:

Seshmeister
10-19-2016, 09:12 PM
I wish I was Alex Jone$ though. He's probably selling penis enhancement pills, vitamins, T-Shirts, and survive the apocalypse equipment like a mother fucker and rolling his fat ass in the $$$$$$ right now. Hell we are to the point where people are talking a Hillary dictatorship and nuclear war with Russia. Talk about a hot market. Jesus Christ.

He's won the douchebag lottery.

He used to broadcast stupid insane made up shit from his old bedroom at his parents house after dropping out of a shitty college course.

Now he has 80 people working for him helping him broadcast stupid insane made up shit and the great Drumpf himself is using his shit.

cadaverdog
10-19-2016, 09:27 PM
No, that's the 68 year old grandmother formerly known as Stevie Nicks.....

http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Stevie-Nicks-Hair-Young.jpg

Bring her back in the time machine along with 80s Madonna
If there's only room for two bitches in the time machine 80s Madonna wouldn't be on my short list.

FORD
10-19-2016, 09:48 PM
If there's only room for two bitches in the time machine 80s Madonna wouldn't be on my short list.

Did you see the thread where she's offering to blow you if you vote for Hillary?

cadaverdog
10-19-2016, 10:15 PM
Did you see the thread where she's offering to blow you if you vote for Hillary?

I'd rather stick my dick in sulfuric acid.

FORD
10-19-2016, 10:43 PM
No, that's why I specified 80s Madonna, not 58 year old Granny Madonna. If you didn't want to hit that, you were gay. Hell, I even knew a couple of gay guys who were willing to make the exception (though they might have secretly been hoping to get with one of her male dancers... who knows?)

Nitro Express
10-19-2016, 11:32 PM
http://media.vanityfair.com/photos/58079e1ce80a4ab648ad0fc5/master/w_1920,c_limit/roger-ailes-donald-trump-not-talking.jpg

A couple of sexy motherfuckers aren't they?

Well get ready for the TRUMP network. That be coming next.

cadaverdog
10-19-2016, 11:42 PM
I'm sure Henry Ford would have campaigned like a freaking maniac for Adolf and hell with the right PR and sales pitch he might have fucking won.
I'd like to think Americans wouldn't have embraced Hitler's more extreme schools of thought but you never know. If he would have been elected during the great depression and started turning things around like he did in Germany he might have been able to do the same thing here he did there. Considering the population of the U S before WWII was almost twice what Germany's was he might have won that war.

cadaverdog
10-19-2016, 11:50 PM
No, that's why I specified 80s Madonna, not 58 year old Granny Madonna. If you didn't want to hit that, you were gay. Hell, I even knew a couple of gay guys who were willing to make the exception (though they might have secretly been hoping to get with one of her male dancers... who knows?)
I might have pulled pud to her nudie pics back in the mid 80s but she's too slutty for my liking. I like the girl next door type.

Seshmeister
10-19-2016, 11:52 PM
I'd like to think Americans wouldn't have embraced Hitler's more extreme schools of thought but you never know.

Me too until the last year.

Even if Drumpf doesn't win he is still going to have been voted for by a huge minority. Next election will just need a few minor adjustments...

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee43/Seshmeister/AdolfHitler_zpshnrlrbi2.jpg

cadaverdog
10-20-2016, 12:12 AM
Comparing Trump to Hitler is bullshit. Considering I posted a video of Hillary talking about building a wall to keep illegals out and denying those children from South America access into this country out while Bubba gave speeches about denying illegals benefits intended for citizens I could say they're just as much of a racist he is. What has he ever said or done that would make anyone compare him to Hitler other than the fact he doesn't trust Muslims? The main difference between Trump hating Muslims( although I don't believe he's ever used the term hate) and Hitler hating Jews is Jews didn't going around yelling Death To Germany to earn his hatred.

Seshmeister
10-20-2016, 12:18 AM
Comparing Trump to Hitler is bullshit.

Well yeah at least Hitler wrote his own books and made it without millions from his daddy. :)

Drumpf is more like a Mussolini but he's just not anywhere near as smart as any of the old school facists...

cadaverdog
10-20-2016, 12:19 AM
Me too until the last year.

Even if Drumpf doesn't win he is still going to have been voted for by a huge minority. Next election will just need a few minor adjustments...

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee43/Seshmeister/AdolfHitler_zpshnrlrbi2.jpg
One of these days you're going to have to come to terms with your irrational fear of Donald Trump. What are the chances you'll die any earlier because Donald Trump was elected President of The United States? Slim to none. It's time to put on your big girl panties and quit being such a pansy.

cadaverdog
10-20-2016, 12:27 AM
Well yeah at least Hitler wrote his own books and made it without millions from his daddy. :)

Drumpf is more like a Mussolini but he's just not anywhere near as smart as any of the old school facists...
That's because Prescott Bush was bankrolling him. Haven't you been paying attention? Your adulation for fascists fascinates me. Been reading Mein Kampff again? :meinsmiley:

Nitro Express
10-20-2016, 12:37 AM
I'd like to think Americans wouldn't have embraced Hitler's more extreme schools of thought but you never know. If he would have been elected during the great depression and started turning things around like he did in Germany he might have been able to do the same thing here he did there. Considering the population of the U S before WWII was almost twice what Germany's was he might have won that war.

The depression here was nothing compared to the financial ruin Germany was in. We didn't have hyperinflation and one old German once told me people were literally digging through trash to eat. Hitler looked pretty good and he was popular when he first came in.

Nitro Express
10-20-2016, 12:43 AM
Well Hillary may be running on the Democrat ticket. She stole her nomination from the honestly elected Bernie Sanders proving she doesn't believe in democracy. She's a neo-con fascist. Might as well have put Jeb Bush in. Same club. If she wins the election get ready for more war and a blind eye to government and corporate corruption. We might get some new colorful Bill Clinton sex scandals. What a tool. Who would want to go back to the White House as a former president and become the first lady? Demeaning. Most presidential couples would say we had our turn and let someone else run. Not steal it from Bernie Sanders.

cadaverdog
10-20-2016, 01:09 AM
The depression here was nothing compared to the financial ruin Germany was in. We didn't have hyperinflation and one old German once told me people were literally digging through trash to eat. Hitler looked pretty good and he was popular when he first came in.
The Great Depression wasn't exactly happy happy joy joy time either. The only difference is we weren't reeling from an ass whoopin' like Germany got in WWI.

cadaverdog
10-20-2016, 01:13 AM
Well Hillary may be running on the Democrat ticket. She stole her nomination from the honestly elected Bernie Sanders proving she doesn't believe in democracy. She's a neo-con fascist. Might as well have put Jeb Bush in. Same club. If she wins the election get ready for more war and a blind eye to government and corporate corruption. We might get some new colorful Bill Clinton sex scandals. What a tool. Who would want to go back to the White House as a former president and become the first lady? Demeaning. Most presidential couples would say we had our turn and let someone else run. Not steal it from Bernie Sanders.
Bubba won't be the New First Lady. Hillary's gonna kick him to the curb and make her girlfriend Rosie O'Donell first dyke.

FORD
10-20-2016, 01:53 AM
If Hillary is a vagitarian, then she's doing Huma, not Rosie.

Though she might say she's doing Rosie, just to piss off Drumpf. He really hates her, for some reason. Don't know what she ever did to him. Stole one of his girlfriends, probably.

Von Halen
10-20-2016, 11:00 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161020/8f73a964580582d08d44006cdf972629.jpg

Seshmeister
10-20-2016, 11:26 AM
At first I was going to laugh but this is actually kind of serious.

The right will use O'Reilly's crooked polls to say that the election was rigged even though all the independant polls have Trump about 6 or 7 behind.

Von Halen
10-20-2016, 12:46 PM
Well Sesh, this is a real world poll, that is in line with what is the truth. Trump will win by a landslide. These polls the Clinton News Network and the rest of the liberal media are conducting, are skewed from reality. Americans are sick of the corrupt lifelong politicians like Hitlery, and are going to make a change. You numbskulls can continue to keep your heads buried in the sand, but come November 8th you're going to find out just how stupid our media is, and how stupid you were for believing them.

FORD
10-20-2016, 01:33 PM
Bill O'Reilly is to reality as Sammy Hagar is to lyric writing.

Von Halen
10-20-2016, 01:50 PM
Well, when Trump wins the Presidency, I'll guess you'll be crowning Clichegar a genius songwriter at the same time.

Kristy
10-20-2016, 01:52 PM
Well Sesh, this is a real world poll...

It's a angry white man/white trash poll.

Nitro Express
10-20-2016, 01:55 PM
I wouldn't pay attention to the polls too much. Just observe what's actually going on. Hillary seems to have some ongoing health issues. She's not on the road campaigning much. Even her own campaign staff have complained she spends most her time in wealthy areas getting the big donations and not spending any time with the small doners. This isn't Bernie Sanders who got out there, drew huge crowds and raised amazing amounts of money from small donations. Hillary is a Wall Street candidate. She doesn't generate much excitement with people and if she manages to have a rally the crowds are small compared to what Bernie could get and what Trump can get. Trump on the other hand is out there all the time and going to places Republicans traditionally haven't gone. He's popular with the working class and is trying to get votes from some of the Democrat strongholds and might be successful at doing so. Trump will probably get the union votes, the blue collar votes, inner city votes that the Democrats traditionally got. So in a weird way things have inversed. If you are Goldman Sachs or a large corporation you are going to vote Hillary. Bribe the bitch and you can do whatever you want. If you are some blue collar worker worried about your job, Trump probably looks better to you. That's who's going to his rallies. The little people. It's not people from the Hamptons. That's Hillary's crowd. So Hillary has the big money and she's got the media. She's powerful enough to take over the Democrat party and cheat Sanders out of his squarely won nomination. She rigged it at the party level and she's going to try and rig it at the national level. She's the big army and Trump is running more of a guerilla campaign but he's hugely popular with people who don't work for Goldman Sachs or who have nannies who raise their kids. I'm not seeing Hillary's popularity. I'm seeing a lot of money from rich backers and that big slush fund they set up. I mean it's the Clinton's hanging with the Rothschilds and Rockefellers. Not Trump.

FORD
10-20-2016, 01:57 PM
Well, when Trump wins the Presidency, I'll guess you'll be crowning Clichegar a genius songwriter at the same time.

Because one is about as likely as the other..... :biggrin:

Nitro Express
10-20-2016, 02:05 PM
Bubba won't be the New First Lady. Hillary's gonna kick him to the curb and make her girlfriend Rosie O'Donell first dyke.

Dick Morris said Bill wanted to divorce Hillary but they have to stay married. They can't testify against each other if they stay married plus they make more money working as a team. Hillary gets into office and Bill goes around the world as the bag man and Hillary dispenses the favors. The problem is Hillary always has to be in a political position for the Clinton's to have anything to sell. It's been great for Bill. Hillary was stuck as Secretary of State and he could just fly around the world and give speeches and bang women and enjoy all that money. I don't think he's going to like being in the White House much and he's going to have to be there because someone needs to be with Hillary for social occasions and someone needs to run the East Wing. The first lady actually has a load of responsibility. Hillary can't be in the White House while Bill is all over having the time of his life. The press will be on him everywhere.

Nitro Express
10-20-2016, 02:17 PM
Actually it doesn't matter who wins this election. The corruption is complete and a house full of termites does not stand. Get ready for another coming crash and this time it's not Billy Bob and Bubba who get hurt. It will be rich fucks like the Clinton's and Trump. Eventually the system rights itself. Not much of an election. You can vote for a narcissist or you can vote for a sociopath. The only difference is one wasn't a career politician.

Nitro Express
10-20-2016, 02:20 PM
Oh and I love all this saber rattling. It's what politicians do when they have screwed up so badly they need a big fat red herring to take the attention off their economic problems. But it helps Putin as well. He's got economic problems as well. Corrupt politicians everywhere flying the planes and sailing the ships trying to get the public attention on something else and making them feel they need the government now more than ever. Ha! ha! The fuckers would get us into a third world war if they could the problem is the weapons are too powerful now. Nobody wins. Oh what to do. Oh what to do. Enjoy the freak show.

Kristy
10-20-2016, 03:04 PM
The angry white male myth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhQQFhZVkbE

Von Halen
10-20-2016, 03:05 PM
I wouldn't pay attention to the polls too much. Just observe what's actually going on. Hillary seems to have some ongoing health issues. She's not on the road campaigning much. Even her own campaign staff have complained she spends most her time in wealthy areas getting the big donations and not spending any time with the small doners. This isn't Bernie Sanders who got out there, drew huge crowds and raised amazing amounts of money from small donations. Hillary is a Wall Street candidate. She doesn't generate much excitement with people and if she manages to have a rally the crowds are small compared to what Bernie could get and what Trump can get. Trump on the other hand is out there all the time and going to places Republicans traditionally haven't gone. He's popular with the working class and is trying to get votes from some of the Democrat strongholds and might be successful at doing so. Trump will probably get the union votes, the blue collar votes, inner city votes that the Democrats traditionally got. So in a weird way things have inversed. If you are Goldman Sachs or a large corporation you are going to vote Hillary. Bribe the bitch and you can do whatever you want. If you are some blue collar worker worried about your job, Trump probably looks better to you. That's who's going to his rallies. The little people. It's not people from the Hamptons. That's Hillary's crowd. So Hillary has the big money and she's got the media. She's powerful enough to take over the Democrat party and cheat Sanders out of his squarely won nomination. She rigged it at the party level and she's going to try and rig it at the national level. She's the big army and Trump is running more of a guerilla campaign but he's hugely popular with people who don't work for Goldman Sachs or who have nannies who raise their kids. I'm not seeing Hillary's popularity. I'm seeing a lot of money from rich backers and that big slush fund they set up. I mean it's the Clinton's hanging with the Rothschilds and Rockefellers. Not Trump.

The biggest Unions in America think their members are voting Hitlery. They're not. People are sick of politicians like that twat. Real people. The people that get out and vote.

Von Halen
10-20-2016, 03:07 PM
Dick Morris said Bill wanted to divorce Hillary but they have to stay married. They can't testify against each other if they stay married plus they make more money working as a team. Hillary gets into office and Bill goes around the world as the bag man and Hillary dispenses the favors. The problem is Hillary always has to be in a political position for the Clinton's to have anything to sell. It's been great for Bill. Hillary was stuck as Secretary of State and he could just fly around the world and give speeches and bang women and enjoy all that money. I don't think he's going to like being in the White House much and he's going to have to be there because someone needs to be with Hillary for social occasions and someone needs to run the East Wing. The first lady actually has a load of responsibility. Hillary can't be in the White House while Bill is all over having the time of his life. The press will be on him everywhere.

The same people that believe the Clintons have a traditional marriage, are the same ones that believe the Clinton Network News about their fake polls.

Nitro Express
10-20-2016, 03:15 PM
The Clinton's are just a bunch of con artists basically. Really good ones. I think Hillary is a power junkie full of hate and Bill just wants the perks. Hillary used Bill to get where she wants to be and she's got the goods on him to keep him from running away. You basically have a power junkie controlling a sex addict and riding his coat tails and shotgunning herself to power. But Hillary's trip has been getting power. That's her whole focus trip. What else does she do? She doesn't do anything else but grub for power. Bill at least goes out and plays some golf. What hobbies does Hillary have? She grubs power. That's it.

Nitro Express
10-20-2016, 03:21 PM
The biggest Unions in America think their members are voting Hitlery. They're not. People are sick of politicians like that twat. Real people. The people that get out and vote.

Yup. People are onto it. The media won't show us but just get out there yourself and ask people. Everyone see's Hillary as a greedy witch. It's obvious. Everyone else who served in the White House go we had our turn. I mean you have this total crook who tried to steal furniture and china from the White House then carpet bagged as a New York senator and then get's a Secretary of State gig and sells her office out. Now she wants the White House and she's selling out to the big corporate interests who want to outsource the jobs. The working people get it. They know they are toast if Hillary gets in. She doesn't give a shit. It's all about her. She would kick Bill to the curb if he no longer was useful to her.

Nitro Express
10-20-2016, 03:37 PM
https://youtu.be/nwR9pZ74j8Q

It's all slime Von.

Kristy
10-20-2016, 03:39 PM
The same people that believe the Clintons have a traditional marriage, are the same ones that believe the Clinton Network News about their fake polls.

Oh for fuck's sake, can't you angry white male white trash get new material?

Von Halen
10-20-2016, 03:53 PM
Oh for fuck's sake, can't you angry white male white trash get new material?

I will have plenty of new material on November 8, when Trump wins with a LANDSLIDE!

cadaverdog
10-20-2016, 04:09 PM
I'm tired of hearing how Trump is undermining democracy by claiming the election is rigged by the same fucking hypocrites that claim the election that put George W Bush in office was rigged.

Kristy
10-20-2016, 04:37 PM
I will have plenty of new material on November 8, when Trump wins with a LANDSLIDE!

More like a mudslide.

FORD
10-20-2016, 04:38 PM
I'm tired of hearing how Trump is undermining democracy by claiming the election is rigged by the same fucking hypocrites that claim the election that put George W Bush in office was rigged.

Actually, the election IS rigged. Drumpf is just being dishonest by not telling you HOW it's rigged. The vote on November 9th will probably be as close to "accurate" as you can get on unverifiable electro-fraud machines which now "count" most of the votes in this country.

With the BCE and most other segments of the Repuke party backing Hillary, they have no reason to steal it, as they did in Ohio 2004 (and tried to do for Mittens in 2012 until Anonymous intercepted Rove's hack).

Where this election was rigged was in the primaries. Hillary stole the Democratic primary from Bernie in about every way imaginable. Most people with brains will acknowledge that reality. What is lesser known is that she also stole the Republican primary.

How? Not by stealing votes, rigging machines, or frontloading superdelegates (GOP doesn't have them on the same scale). But by rigging the nominee itself.....

http://trofire.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Trump-Hillary-Bill.jpg

Yeah, Drumpf.... it was rigged. And you were in on it the whole time, you orange nazi motherfucker!

FORD
10-20-2016, 04:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lIjtZ8Xy2Q

Seshmeister
10-20-2016, 07:35 PM
Well Sesh, this is a real world poll, that is in line with what is the truth. Trump will win by a landslide. These polls the Clinton News Network and the rest of the liberal media are conducting, are skewed from reality. Americans are sick of the corrupt lifelong politicians like Hitlery, and are going to make a change. You numbskulls can continue to keep your heads buried in the sand, but come November 8th you're going to find out just how stupid our media is, and how stupid you were for believing them.

You are living in a bubble of people you agree with.

I'm not saying that Trump won't win but that poll is clearly bullshit and it definitely won't be a landslide. If it said Clinton had 85% I would also say bullshit. You think he's picked up more than half the Democrat voters and all the Republican ones?

I'll bet you 1 years share of hosting costs that Trump gets less than 60%. :D

Seshmeister
10-20-2016, 08:03 PM

If it comes down to one state and a few thousand votes, Bill Clinton is the governor of that state and a Democrat Supreme Court backs up Clinton to win 5-4 when Drumpf has more votes nationally - at that point you will have a point.

At the moment you and Drumpf are talking shit.

Von Halen
10-20-2016, 08:51 PM
You are living in a bubble of people you agree with.

I'm not saying that Trump won't win but that poll is clearly bullshit and it definitely won't be a landslide. If it said Clinton had 85% I would also say bullshit. You think he's picked up more than half the Democrat voters and all the Republican ones?

I'll bet you 1 years share of hosting costs that Trump gets less than 60%. :D

I talk politics with nobody. As far as my bubble, I've driven all over 3 States very recently, and I've seen exactly ONE Hitlery sign, and ONE Hitlery bumper sticker. My Parents have spent the last few weeks driving all over 7 other States. Today I asked my Mom (Who of course is a supporter of the lying criminal Hitlery) how many Hitlery signs she's seen across those seven States, and her response was "None". She's been all over Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas Tennessee and Oklahoma without seeing a Hitlery sign! Call that a "bubble" if you want Sesh, but it's reality. You can continue to choose to believe those bought and paid for by the Clintons, but you are going to look like a fool when this election is over, and Trump has grabbed that ugly lying criminal by her pussy, and thrown her in the trash, where she belongs. My Dad is a former International President of a very large Union. He is dumbfounded by all the support Trump is getting from the general public, and the Union and blue collar workers. He can't believe as a former leader of Unionized sheep, that the sheep are revolting so publicly. But they are. I have already stated previously, I've been in the biggest auto plants in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana in the last few weeks, and the Trump support in those UAW plants is nothing short of fucking incredible. I have been dealing with Union plants for many years, and have never ever seen the support for a Republican candidate, like I'm seeing with Trump.

She cheated Bernie already. She better hope somehow, some way, she can cheat Trump, because that's her only chance.

Terry
10-20-2016, 09:11 PM
I talk politics with nobody. As far as my bubble, I've driven all over 3 States very recently, and I've seen exactly ONE Hitlery sign, and ONE Hitlery bumper sticker. My Parents have spent the last few weeks driving all over 7 other States. Today I asked my Mom (Who of course is a supporter of the lying criminal Hitlery) how many Hitlery signs she's seen across those seven States, and her response was "None". She's been all over Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas Tennessee and Oklahoma without seeing a Hitlery sign! Call that a "bubble" if you want Sesh, but it's reality. You can continue to choose to believe those bought and paid for by the Clintons, but you are going to look like a fool when this election is over, and Trump has grabbed that ugly lying criminal by her pussy, and thrown her in the trash, where she belongs. My Dad is a former International President of a very large Union. He is dumbfounded by all the support Trump is getting from the general public, and the Union and blue collar workers. He can't believe as a former leader of Unionized sheep, that the sheep are revolting so publicly. But they are. I have already stated previously, I've been in the biggest auto plants in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana in the last few weeks, and the Trump support in those UAW plants is nothing short of fucking incredible. I have been dealing with Union plants for many years, and have never ever seen the support for a Republican candidate, like I'm seeing with Trump.

She cheated Bernie already. She better hope somehow, some way, she can cheat Trump, because that's her only chance.

I don't really think the amount of signs of one candidate vs. another means too much one way or the other in terms of the outcome. Particularly in states like Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Tennessee, all of which Trump is clearly going to win, and win by large margins. In other words, pointing to the massive amount of Trump signs in those states as compared to those of Hillary and then somehow extrapolating from that Trump is going to win the entire election...I don't want to say it is a bubble-type mentality, but naturally one would expect in those deep red states that there aren't going to be large amounts of Hillary campaign signs.

And campaign signs don't matter nearly as much as tv advertising. And living here in Tampa, I can tell you that Hillary is massively outspending the Trump campaign and pouring money into tv advertising, the results of which are readily apparent every time I watch television. And Florida is a must-win for Trump, and Hillsborough County (where Tampa is in) is a crucial county.

Look at the polling in Texas - TEXAS of all places - where Hillary is within a few points of winning. And Arizona. And the Trump campaign essentially pulling their resources out of Virginia. Hillary is ahead in Iowa. Iowa. Think about these recently red states which are potentially going to turn blue this election.

I mean, I'm not arguing for or against either of the candidates here, Von. Nor, by extension, am I arguing against you in political terms. The polling math in advance of the election doesn't look favorable for Trump, though. Yes, I don't consider it outside the realm of possibility that Trump could win, but it would involve an upset in defiance of statistics in terms of coming back from a polling deficit this wide this close to the election that is virtually unprecedented in terms of modern presidential politics. That being said, this campaign is unprecedented in so many ways, maybe a Trump upset won't be shocking should it come to pass.

Von Halen
10-20-2016, 09:14 PM
Terry, he's also going to win Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.

Von Halen
10-20-2016, 09:27 PM
By the way, I've been saying it long before FORD has been saying it. I never believed Trump wanted to be President, and he'll be better off with Hitlery winning. I'm still not convinced, even though his ego is even bigger than ever, that he still really wants the job. Nor am I convinced that this whole thing isn't some sort of a charade.

Nitro Express
10-20-2016, 09:33 PM
Actually, the election IS rigged. Drumpf is just being dishonest by not telling you HOW it's rigged. The vote on November 9th will probably be as close to "accurate" as you can get on unverifiable electro-fraud machines which now "count" most of the votes in this country.

With the BCE and most other segments of the Repuke party backing Hillary, they have no reason to steal it, as they did in Ohio 2004 (and tried to do for Mittens in 2012 until Anonymous intercepted Rove's hack).

Where this election was rigged was in the primaries. Hillary stole the Democratic primary from Bernie in about every way imaginable. Most people with brains will acknowledge that reality. What is lesser known is that she also stole the Republican primary.

How? Not by stealing votes, rigging machines, or frontloading superdelegates (GOP doesn't have them on the same scale). But by rigging the nominee itself.....

http://trofire.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Trump-Hillary-Bill.jpg

Yeah, Drumpf.... it was rigged. And you were in on it the whole time, you orange nazi motherfucker!

Ha! I remember watching Rove freak live on TV when the votes were coming in from Ohio. He couldn't hide his emotions. No! no! we had this one.

Nitro Express
10-20-2016, 09:41 PM

You don't need unions when the manufacturing is outsourced and scabs on work visas are let in. They get it. Today's Democrat Party isn't the old Democrat Party. It's now in bed with Wall Street and the multinational corporations. It's for slave labor and not a working wage. People get it.

Seshmeister
10-20-2016, 10:26 PM

To clarify I think Clinton is a terrible candidate but Trump is far far worse.

Most Trump supporters are just not paying enough attention to facts. Best case scenario is he fucks you in the ass but doesn't start a war.

Billionaire outsider? - it's fucking laughable.

He's fucking 70 now and at what point did he ever attempt to do anything other than for himself?

If he fucks a 20 year old you don't get to.

If he steals more money you don't get it.

Von Halen
10-20-2016, 10:49 PM
To clarify I think Clinton is a terrible candidate but Trump is far far worse.

I'm amazed you think Trump is "far far worse" than Hitlery. She's got more blood on her hands than him, by far.

Trump owns and or is Chairman of over 500 companies. How many have filed for bankruptcy? 10? Less? How many were dissolved, and how many were reorganized under Chapter 11? He's running at a roughly 99% success rate. How many lying thieving career politicians have succeeded at anything at a 99% rate?

Terry
10-20-2016, 11:00 PM

He's got virtually no chance in Michigan.

Should he somehow end up winning there, I'll own my mistake, but out of those three you mentioned Trump's chances are slim to none in Michigan.

Trump will win Indiana. Ohio is 50/50.

The problem is for Trump is even if he ends up winning all three of those states, he still comes up short should the rest of the polling hold. Trump has a very narrow path in terms of the Electoral votes, and Pennsylvania (like Virginia) is just about outside the realm of possibility for him now.

Clinton is tracking upwards of 400 now in terms of Electoral votes. Very few polls have Trump breaking 200.

Absent some cataclysmic event in terms of a self-defeating wound by the Clinton campaign (or perhaps a terrorist attack inside the US on a large scale), I have a hard time seeing where Trump is going change the dynamic of the race at this point 2 & 1/2 weeks out from Election Day. His poll numbers have been dropping slowly over the last three weeks: none of the debates have given him any kind of bounce. In fact, quite the opposite.

Seshmeister
10-20-2016, 11:00 PM
I'm amazed you think Trump is "far far worse" than Hitlery. She's got more blood on her hands than him, by far.

Trump owns and or is Chairman of over 500 companies. How many have filed for bankruptcy? 10? Less? How many were dissolved, and how many were reorganized under Chapter 11? He's running at a roughly 99% success rate. How many lying thieving career politicians have succeeded at anything at a 99% rate?

Ok now you have surprised me.

Trump is a fucking terrible businessman.

He's a conman.

99% my fucking ass. I'm surprised at you saying that. This is a man who was given hundreds of millions, put it into casinos and lost it. That's fucking nuts. The prick is so useless he managed to lose when he was the 'house'. Has that ever happened before ever?

Also if he was as rich as he pretends, what sort of a sociopathic cunt wouldn't give money to charity?

If he had put his money straight in the bank in the 1970s he would have more now.

Kristy
10-20-2016, 11:24 PM
Also if he was as rich as he pretends, what sort of a sociopathic cunt wouldn't give money to charity?

God damn right. In the meantime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iURU6RFgZVs

Nitro Express
10-20-2016, 11:30 PM

He's a conman.

99% my fucking ass. I'm surprised at you saying that. This is a man who was given hundreds of millions, put it into casinos and lost it. That's fucking nuts. The prick is so useless he managed to lose when he was the 'house'. Has that ever happened before ever?

If he had put his money straight in the bank in the 1970s he would have more now.

Ha! ha! You are sounding like Mitt Romney.

https://youtu.be/5naocSpjXHo

Nitro Express
10-20-2016, 11:50 PM
https://youtu.be/Nf5BKAS5o6A

Nitro Express
10-20-2016, 11:59 PM
https://youtu.be/Zi1mviuQq6M

FORD
10-21-2016, 12:13 AM
Right, because when I want an expert voice on who would make a good president, the first name that comes to mind is a guy who got arrested for sucking the toes of prostitutes. Who even FAUX Noise was too embarrassed by to keep on the air.

cadaverdog
10-21-2016, 12:35 AM
If it comes down to one state and a few thousand votes, Bill Clinton is the governor of that state and a Democrat Supreme Court backs up Clinton to win 5-4 when Drumpf has more votes nationally - at that point you will have a point.

At the moment you and Drumpf are talking shit.
The statement I made was it's hypocritical to claim Trump is undermining democracy by saying the election is rigged when millions of people still claim the 2000 presidential election was rigged. Then you come along and prove my point. Elections are either riggable or they're not. Make up your mind.

cadaverdog
10-21-2016, 12:40 AM

He's a conman.

Sounds like you have a bad case of Trumpaphobia to me.

Nitro Express
10-21-2016, 01:01 AM
Right, because when I want an expert voice on who would make a good president, the first name that comes to mind is a guy who got arrested for sucking the toes of prostitutes. Who even FAUX Noise was too embarrassed by to keep on the air.

Ha! ha! Sounds like Dick spent too much time with his buddy Bill Clinton.

FORD
10-21-2016, 01:06 AM
Sounds like you have a bad case of Trumpaphobia to me.

More like you have mathophobia, Or memory problems, since I already posted the details of how Drumpf could have invested the inheritance from his father into index funds, done absolutely nothing else with the money, and would now have about $8 Billion in the bank. And that would be real, verified money. As opposed to Trump's mostly fictional fortune he likes to brag about, but has produced no proof of (one of the reasons he won't release his tax records, no doubt).

Much of Trump's percieved wealth is said to be his own estimation of his "brand value" (i.e the Trump name licensed to promote various things). I'd be willing to bet that will drop considerably once he loses the election. Especially if he handles the loss like a whiny little bitch, which he seems prepared to do, given his answer at the debate last night and his bizarre "clarification" this morning.

Nitro Express
10-21-2016, 01:08 AM
Since the Clintons kicked him out, Morris has earned millions as a professional Clinton hater inside the GOP noise machine. He bloviates regularly on the Fox News Channel, writes a syndicated column for the Fox aligned New York Post and has authored several books trashing the senator and ex-president.

He also converted to Catholicism.

Ha! ha! Good to know he's Catholic now. If he has a little boy fetish well maybe a priest can help him with that.

cadaverdog
10-21-2016, 01:10 AM
Most Trump supporters are just not paying enough attention to facts. Best case scenario is he fucks you in the ass but doesn't start a war.

The problem is we are paying attention to facts.

Fact: Hillary thinks it's a good idea to piss off Vladimir Putin. It's not.

BTW: Your best case scenario is pretty warped. My best case scenario wouldn't include getting fucked in the ass by anyone. My best case scenario involves me being one of the castaways on Gilligan's Island and fucking the shit out of Dawn Wells on a regular basis.

Nitro Express
10-21-2016, 01:11 AM
More like you have mathophobia, Or memory problems, since I already posted the details of how Drumpf could have invested the inheritance from his father into index funds, done absolutely nothing else with the money, and would now have about $8 Billion in the bank. And that would be real, verified money. As opposed to Trump's mostly fictional fortune he likes to brag about, but has produced no proof of (one of the reasons he won't release his tax records, no doubt).

Much of Trump's percieved wealth is said to be his own estimation of his "brand value" (i.e the Trump name licensed to promote various things). I'd be willing to bet that will drop considerably once he loses the election. Especially if he handles the loss like a whiny little bitch, which he seems prepared to do, given his answer at the debate last night and his bizarre "clarification" this morning.

Yeah but index funds are no fun. You can't put your name on them and point at them and say that big tower is mine and oh by the way, there's another big tower in my pants I would love to show you. Donald loves money but he loves attention and pussy. He got to have that visible bling. He got to be da pimp.

Nitro Express
10-21-2016, 01:19 AM
me being one of the castaways on Gilligan's Island and fucking the shit out of Dawn Wells on a regular basis.

Ha! As a boy I wanted Ginger. As a grown man I want Mary Ann. Funny. Yeah I would be laying pipe to Dawn all day long.

Nitro Express
10-21-2016, 01:20 AM
Gilligan's Island wasn't hard to figure out. The Howell's were doing each other. The Professor was doing Ginger and Mary Ann. Another reason he was the smartest one on the island. The skipper and Gilligan? Ha! Them boys were gay.

FORD
10-21-2016, 01:21 AM
index funds might be "boring" compared to the post Glass Steagal casino gambling on Wall Street (thanks again for that, Bill Clinton). But a guy with $8 billion verified in the bank shouldn't have any problem getting laid.

Always another gold digger around the corner looking for them,

cadaverdog
10-21-2016, 01:25 AM

I don't give a flying fuck if Donald Trump lives in a van down by the river and eats all his meals at a soup kitchen. Hillary wants to start a war with Russia. If that's not a good enough reason to vote Trump I don't know what could be.

cadaverdog
10-21-2016, 01:27 AM
Gilligan's Island wasn't hard to figure out. The Howell's were doing each other. The Professor was doing Ginger and Mary Ann. Another reason he was the smartest one on the island. The skipper and Gilligan? Ha! Them boys were gay.
I think the professor was a homo too. Ginger and Mary Ann were rug munchers.

Nitro Express
10-21-2016, 01:29 AM
Trump likes assets he can fly over and point at. It's not as sexy to open your index fund account and point at the screen.

Nitro Express
10-21-2016, 01:30 AM
I think the professor was a homo too. Ginger and Mary Ann were rug munchers.

Nothing wrong with that if they want a little salami now and then.

Nitro Express
10-21-2016, 01:36 AM
I don't give a flying fuck if Donald Trump lives in a van down by the river and eats all his meals at a soup kitchen. Hillary wants to start a war with Russia. If that's not a good enough reason to vote Trump I don't know what could be.

Hillary just proves our federal government is completely broken. Her and her husband should be in federal prison serving time for treason. There is no law and order. Go ahead and get rich by selling classified material. Oh we could go on and on but the law isn't being enforced because the government is full of crooks and there are no checks and balances on power. Congress let's the executive branch do whatever it wants. It's become a joke and the incompetence is amazing. Yeah these bozos would go to war with Russia thinking it's no big deal. Hopefully there are some brains left in the Pentagon.

FORD
10-21-2016, 01:38 AM

No it's not. It's a good reason to NOT vote for Hillcunt, of course. But it's absolutely not a good reason to vote for somebody who has absolutely no fucking idea what is involved in the job of being President of the fucking United States.

Take a drive to the Baton Rouge airport tomorrow (or where ever the closest airport is to you) Tell them you're ready to fly a Boeing 767 jet filled with passengers and that you want to "make American Airlines great again".

They would, of course, call the men in the white coats and drag you off to the rubber room. Because you don't simply walk into the cockpit of an airplane with no experience and be expected to fly the fucking thing.

Now apply this to the Cheeto-faced fuck who thinks he can sit in the pilot seat of the whole goddamned country.

Nitro Express
10-21-2016, 01:41 AM
Doesn't really matter if the plane is broken. Ha! ha!

Nitro Express
10-21-2016, 01:43 AM
Hell we have had incompetents in the Executive Branch for 16 years now. Two terms of Dubya. Two terms of Obama. We're still amazingly here. Broke as hell but alive.

Nitro Express
10-21-2016, 01:44 AM
Since I don't live in a swing state I have no say in who the next bozo is going to be. I think I'm just going to write in Dwight Eisenhower's ghost because we need another Eisenhower in office.

Nitro Express
10-21-2016, 01:46 AM
I'm all for having no president. They don't do anything anyways and if they do it's usually bad.

FORD
10-21-2016, 01:51 AM
Doesn't really matter if the plane is broken. Ha! ha!

Actually yes.... Because more than ever, you need a pilot who knows what the fuck he's doing to keep the plane in the air.

FORD
10-21-2016, 01:55 AM
Since I don't live in a swing state I have no say in who the next bozo is going to be. I think I'm just going to write in Dwight Eisenhower's ghost because we need another Eisenhower in office.

We need another FDR first, to fix the economy. Then whatever infrastructure that president doesn't fix can be taken care of by the new Eisenhower (if FDR had completed his 4th term, he probably would have started building the freeways after the war. Truman didn't have that sort of vision. Ike did because he saw the ones Adolf built up close and personal.)

Nitro Express
10-21-2016, 03:27 AM
We need another FDR first, to fix the economy. Then whatever infrastructure that president doesn't fix can be taken care of by the new Eisenhower (if FDR had completed his 4th term, he probably would have started building the freeways after the war. Truman didn't have that sort of vision. Ike did because he saw the ones Adolf built up close and personal.)

Nobody is going to fix shit. The fix is going to be the huge debt bubble deleveraging. It's going to be brutal too and it's too big of a problem for any president to fix. That's why it doesn't matter who wins this election. The good thing is many of these rich fucks will lose their holdings.

twonabomber
10-21-2016, 06:59 AM

Ohio is 50/50.

Polls are pretty close. In the PD today:

We got polls: Suffolk University released a new Ohio poll Thursday. It showed Clinton and Trump tied at 45 percent, compared to Trump's 42 percent to 39 percent lead when the university polled here last month. The poll showed Libertarian Gary Johnson at 2 percent, and Green Party candidate Jill Stein at 1 percent. Five percent were undecided.

Some quick observations about the poll, conducted among 500 likely voters from Oct. 17-19: it shows a much lower percentage of supporters of the third-party candidates, and also shows a much lower percentage of undecided voters than other polls. It also showed an unusually low favorability rating of just +2 (41 percent favorable, 39 percent unfavorable) for Ohio Gov. John Kasich. (Bloomberg asked the same question last month, and found Kasich with a +24 favorability rating.)

So either the poll is finding something new and recent about shifting public opinion on Kasich, or it's wrong. Other recent polls that have asked about Kasich include an Oct. 5 Monmouth University poll (showing a +24 approval rating) and an Oct. 6 Public Policy Polling survey (showing a +6 approval rating.)

Still no Hilary signs in the neighborhood, but saw a few over in the township yesterday. A lot more Trump signs though.

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 07:53 AM
https://youtu.be/Nf5BKAS5o6A

This was the roast where the comedians were told beforehand that any subject was allowed apart from questioning whether he was as rich as he says he is.

Von Halen
10-21-2016, 08:33 AM
He's got virtually no chance in Michigan.

Should he somehow end up winning there, I'll own my mistake, but out of those three you mentioned Trump's chances are slim to none in Michigan.

Trump will win Indiana. Ohio is 50/50.

The problem is for Trump is even if he ends up winning all three of those states, he still comes up short should the rest of the polling hold.

Be prepared to be shocked. Trump will win Michigan. You heard it here first.

The rest of the fraudulent polling will not hold.

Von Halen
10-21-2016, 09:16 AM

He's a conman.

99% my fucking ass. I'm surprised at you saying that.

What are the real numbers Sesh? 513 businesses? 5 bankruptcies? What does that percentage work out to in Scottish math?

Hitlery, Odumbass and all their cronies want the U.S. to fail. They want all of America to look like fucking Detroit, and the rest of our inner cities that they "support" with their handouts. They want America out of work and dependent on Washington for food, medicine, housing, electricity and everything else you need to survive. They are modeling their plan after China. They want the ruling 1% to live like Kings, while the rest of the Country lives in poverty and has to work day and night to keep that 1%, themselves, wealthy beyond imagination. They want this Country to implode, because they've set themselves up for exactly that to happen. They are perpetuating it.

The first thing Trump needs to do, and he has said he will, is eliminate that fucking corrupt, lying and fraud of an organization, the EPA. Sorry folks, we need gas and oil. There is no getting around it. We need electricity, and while wind and solar power is a somewhat viable help, it is not the end all be all answer. These fucking windmill farms have already started to cause issues that nobody that promoted them (and of course were doing nothing but lining their own pockets) want to acknowledge. They are fucking maintenance nightmares. They still have motors in them. Huge motors. Motors that wear out, and have to be disposed of, and or recycled. They still have bearings that need to be oiled and greased. They are made of steel that inherently rusts. They have had MAJOR issues with mold on these things, that is getting blown off them, and floating onto people, places, and yes, farmers crops. You think that has been brought to the attention of the public? Yet? I know this, because when I worked for the dry ice blasting manufacturer, cleaning those windmills was a major issue, that is still trying to be figured out. But boy is it kept hush hush. Not to mention, windmills and solar just cannot provide the amount of electricity we use and need right now. So, lets build more batteries, that need to be charged, and plug them into a source that is already on the ragged edge. Lets build more batteries that nobody wants to talk about the recycling and or disposal of. Lets build more batteries that we cannot possibly charge, without Power Plants generating electricity. But wait, we need to get rid of the coal fired plants because they are dirty! We can't do nuclear, because people are wrongly afraid of it. (I've been in every nuke plant in Michigan). The EPA is an out of control job killing machine in these United States. They are the biggest reason so many of our companies have chosen to go overseas to produce their products. They have driven the cost of building products, through the roof. But Hitlery wants even more regulations, for the EPA to enforce. Why? The paragraph above this one explains exactly why.

DONNIEP
10-21-2016, 09:38 AM
Goddamn Von - you done got me so riled up I'm gonna go punch Hill Dawg right in the cunt!!

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 09:48 AM
What are the real numbers Sesh? 513 businesses? 5 bankruptcies? What does that percentage work out to in Scottish math?

Did they teach that to you at Trump University? :)

Von Halen
10-21-2016, 10:13 AM
Goddamn Von - you done got me so riled up I'm gonna go punch Hill Dawg right in the cunt!!

I would tell you to grab her by the pussy, but I doubt she has one! She's probably more like Kristy than anyone realizes!

Did they teach that to you at Trump University? :)

No, I learned it at Trumps golf resort in Scotland. You know, the one he bullied you guys into letting him build, because obviously men in skirts were afraid to stand up to the big bad AMERICAN!

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:25 AM
No, I learned it at Trumps golf resort in Scotland. You know, the one he bullied you guys into letting him build, because obviously men in skirts were afraid to stand up to the big bad AMERICAN!

Yup people took him at his word and he lied and the resort is failing badly.

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:25 AM
Trump Steaks

Launched: 2007
Service rendered: Steaks
Years in business: 1

What went wrong: Trump filed the trademark nearly ten years ago, noting that it would be used for “meat, namely, beef, veal, lamb, and pork.” The meat itself came from the Sysco-owned Buckhead Beef, and after first (and presumably, unsuccessfully) attempting to sell the Trump-branded meat on a custom steak-centric website...

...Trump decided to work out an exclusive deal with—where else but—The Sharper Image. A bizarre pairing, sure, but The Sharper Image had nothing to lose. From Think Progress:

[Sharper Image CEO Jerry] Levin described the licensing agreement as “unique,” noting that it lacked the kinds of things he had seen in traditional agreements, like minimums, which would have required the Sharper Image to pay the Trump Organization a set amount regardless of how many steaks they sold.

As you would expect of anything worthy of bearing the Trump name, the steaks didn’t come cheap. For instance, $1,000 would buy you 24 burgers, 16 steaks, and the dull pangs of regret.

For whatever reason, the wildly expensive steaks sold by a novelty electronics chain didn’t fly off the shelves. Or, as Levin put it, “The net of all that [media attention] was we literally sold almost no steaks,” Levin said. “If we sold $50,000 of steaks grand total, I’d be surprised.”

But how did they taste? According to one reviewer, “They are really greasy, have no flavor, over-priced and just gross!!”

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:26 AM
GoTrump.com

http://images.gawker.com/mefmydwatilj2qdli0ar/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.png

Launched: 2006

Service rendered: Travel search engine

What went wrong: Remember Orbitz? Expedia? What about Travelocity? GoTrump.com provided exactly the same service but with significantly more Trump (i.e. pictures of his face, a delightful mustard-gold trim, and “Trump Picks,” which highlighted “specific hotels and vacation packages that are his personal favorites”).

As Trump explained in the website’s About section, “I only put my name on the best, and at GoTrump.com you will get the best information and the best online rate available.” Unfortunately for the Donald, “the best” doesn’t really mean much of anything when you’re boasting both private jets and cheap hotel deals.

When the site launched, a financial analyst told The Washington Post that it seemed like “a vanity site” that “won’t make much money.” He was right. The site shut down the following year.

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:27 AM
Trump Airlines

http://images.gawker.com/rkxpx0tah211u9pibed7/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Launched: 1989

Service rendered: Hourly flights between Boston, New York City, and Washington D.C.

Years in business: 4-ish

What went wrong: This was another case of Donald Trump attempting to turn a service that already exists into something a little more Trump-y. But this time, rather than build something entirely new, Trump purchased Eastern Air Lines Shuttle, which had been offering hourly flights on the East Coast since 1961 with moderate success. That all changed with Trump’s magic touch.

The airline had succeeded largely because of its no-frills service—you didn’t need a reservation ahead of time, there were no seat assignments, no check-ins, and no boarding passes. You’d show up and hop on a plane for relatively cheap. When Trump bought 17 of the company’s Boeing 727s for $365 million in 1988, “he added maple-wood veneer to the floors, chrome seat-belt latches and gold-colored bathroom fixtures.”

Apparently, customers who appreciated the service’s ease weren’t into the over-the-top makeover. Alienated customers combined with the high fuel prices of the late 80s translated to Trump Airlines never turning a profit. As Time explains, “The high debt forced Trump to default on his loans, and ownership of the company was turned over to creditors. The Trump Shuttle ceased to exist in 1992 when it was merged into a new corporation, Shuttle Inc. No word on whether the gold-plated faucets survived the merger.”

Von Halen
10-21-2016, 10:27 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161021/f5e5215b47a908403c4e5ab67d7df483.jpg

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:28 AM
Trump Vodka

http://images.gawker.com/fzorrcbgowdvezgzrt2d/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Service Rendered: Drunk

Years in business: 5

What went wrong: After labeling the drink as “The World’s Finest Super Premium Vodka” and proudly quintuple-distilling it in Holland from “select European wheat,” Trump was proudly telling anyone who’d listen that T&Ts (Trump and tonic) were about to become the number one drink in the country.

Trump was supposedly attempting to rival Grey Goose for a spot on the nation’s top shelves. No one else seemed to have gotten that message, though, and the drink went out of production in 2011 when no one ever wanted to drink it.

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:29 AM
Trump Mortgage

http://images.gawker.com/goetormewwa8kuqrxxtu/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.png

Service rendered: Residential and commercial real estate financing

Years in business: 1.5

What went wrong: Even someone as deluded as Donald Trump probaby should have been able to predict this one. While the bubble hadn’t burst quite yet, in 2006, market prices were already starting to fall. And a few months after that is when Trump Mortgage decided to make its debut, with Trump telling CNBC that it was “a great time to start a mortgage company. I’ve been hearing about this bubble for so many years from you and everybody else in your world, but I haven’t seen it. I will let you know when I see it.”
“I’ve been hearing about this bubble for so many years from you and everybody else in your world, but I haven’t seen it. I will let you know when I see it.”

A year and a half later, after failing to hit any of its financial targets, Trump apparently decided he saw it, and Trump Mortgage shut down for good. Although if you ask him about it now, Trump calls the business a “tiny deal” that “he never ultimately moved forward with”—which is objectively untrue. Trump did move forward with the company, it’s just that no one wanted to follow.

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:29 AM
Trump: The Game

http://images.gawker.com/ll5qkcwky0cqtvecefcy/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Service rendered: Family fun

What went wrong: In 1989, Donald Trump decided that if people love Monopoly, surely they’ll love what is essentially the same thing but Trump-themed. He convinced Milton Bradley to release the game, assuring them that this face could move 2 million units off shelves in a year.

His face, of course, could not, and the game went out of production after a year. But for the Trump purists among us, you can still buy a (lightly used version of) the game for an appropriate $69 on Amazon.

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:30 AM
Trump Magazine

http://images.gawker.com/zvgrn25fl6jctlmxelo9/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Launched: 2007

Service rendered: Entertainment for luxury-enthusiasts

Years in business: 2-ish

What went wrong: The magazine launched in late 2007—just after his mortgage company was forced to shut its doors. Most people might see a failing market and a just-failed business venture as a sign that maybe it’s not a great time to start a print publication dependent on a general interest in luxury goods. Donald Trump, however, is not most people.

While the magazine “saw early success, cashing in on the booming advertising market for yachts and other high-end commodities” (at least according to the closing press release), in actuality, it... did not. As it turns out, people suffering from a major recession aren’t too keen on “yachts” or “high-end commodities” or “anything that requires money.” Who knew.

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:31 AM
Trump University

http://images.gawker.com/qm4kw5l3no8oa7wxifcs/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.png

Launched: 2005

Service rendered: For-profit, non-accredited fake business degrees

Years in business: 6

What went wrong: For a “school” that can’t actually give you any sort of recognized degree, $35,000 is a hell of a lot of money to spend on tuition. Especially when that school, according to the lawsuit four students filed against the business in 2010, consists of classes described as “extended infomercials,” sells “non-accredited products,” and takes “advantage of these troubled economic times to prey on consumer’s fears.”
Screenshot: Archive.org

Once the lawsuit hit, state education officials started hammering the school for operating under the name “university,” since it was never chartered as such and was operating as an “illegal educational institution.” So that same year, Trump changed the name to the Trump Entrepreneur Initiative. Already outed as a fraud, though, the business shut down a year later.

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:32 AM
Trump Ice

http://images.gawker.com/xortvufsay3fdfwxakkb/original.jpg

Launched: 2004

Service rendered: Hydration

Years in business: Less than 1

What went wrong: In 2004, Donald Trump decided that people were crazy about the water available in his hotels and casinos, announcing that “it was so good that people wanted to buy cases of it.” Attempts to distribute widely failed, and the water is once again relegated to Trump’s own properties.
The New J

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:33 AM
The New Jersey Generals

http://images.gawker.com/zi901jzbt7pfem7ovp2f/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Owner: 1984-1985

Service rendered: Football

Years in business: 2

What went wrong: Since Trump couldn’t buy an NFL team of his own, he settled on the next best thing—the short-lived United States Football League established to challenge the NFL. Realizing he had a million other projects on his plate, though, Trump quickly sold the team only to buy them back again in the very same year.

Things only got worse from there, according to Business Insider, “The team folded one year later, in 1985, along with the entire USFL. People blamed Trump for the demise of not only the team, but the entire league. Allegedly, he was trying to pull the Generals into the NFL — and made poor investment decisions in the process.”

Talking about the ordeal now, Trump notes that he “did something I rarely do with the USFL. I went into something that was not good.” As rare as every single endeavor on this list.

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:34 AM
Tour de Trump

Service rendered: Bike races

What went wrong: Keeping with the theme of taking an iconic, wildly successful established tradition and turning it into a fucking mess, Donald Trump decided that he’d bring the Tour de France to us, just—you know, Trump-ier. When asked why he didn’t go with something that made sense, like the Tour de America, for instance, Trump said, “We could, if we wanted to have a less successful race. If we wanted to down-scale it.”

The first year, which sent riders from Albany to Atlantic City, actually managed to bring in some bag names, but unfortunately for Donald Trump, he just didn’t have the money to keep his name attached. Two years after starting the circuit, he was forced to sell his race to the DuPont Corporation, which then changed the name and removed every last trace of Trump.

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:35 AM
Trump on the Ocean

http://images.gawker.com/fqfsukwvjskv9n9ennso/original.jpg

Launched: 2012

Service rendered: Restaurant/catering hall

Years in business: 0.3

What went wrong: Located on the boardwalk in Jones Beach, Long Island, the gargantuan dining space totaled 80,000-square-feet with a 14,000-square-foot basement, all of which we’re sure looked great for the four months before Hurricane Sandy hit. According to Eater, the state had actually shot down Trump’s proposal four separate times since 2006. Once the hurricane took down Trump, though, he agreed to kill his plan—much to the delight of the surrounding community who never wanted it there in the first place.

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:35 AM
The Trump Network

Launched: 2009

Service rendered: Vitamin pyramid scheme

What went wrong: Since the folding of Trump Magazine proved that people clearly didn’t have money to spare after the bubble burst, Trump decided to change strategies. With the Trump Network, Trump offered a get-rich-quick scheme centered around what else but nutritional supplements. The motto: Discover the Difference between Opportunity and Success.

The supplements came from Ideal Health, Inc, which Trump purchased in 2009. In addition to the supplements, though, Trump also offered the PrivaTest, which Trump’s site described as “a scientific window into your personal biochemistry.” A test that the Trump Network recommended be repeated every nine months for $100 a pop, which would be outrageous even if the test actually worked. But as Dr. Stephen Barrett, of health watchdog site Quackwatch, noted, “No single test can provide a rational basis for dietary supplement recommendations.”

What’s more, the company didn’t even deliver on its promised scam. A FOIA by Quackwatch in 2004 turned up the following complaint on Ideal Health filed in 2001:

The consumer states that she was working for this company trying to sell their dietary supplement products. The consumer states that she paid the company $5,412.50 for promotional leads, and marketing programs. The consumer states that the company never did the promotional leads, and took the consumers [sic] money and ran

And that’s what Donald Trump decided would be a great investment.

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:36 AM
Trumped!

Launched: 2004

Service rendered: Talk radio

Years in business: 4

What went wrong: Trump’s radio “show” was really just a two-minute-long segment (sponsored by Office Depot) of Donald Trump talking about whatever came into his head. Donald Trump, however, called it “the biggest launch in radio history.”

Buzzfeed recently tried to secure audio of the Trump’s hours of archived programs but couldn’t nail anything down but the demo. So we may never know exactly what Trump decided to share with the masses (since absolutely no one ever tuned in), but judging by segment descriptions such as “No More Viagra for Rapists” and “Stay out of the tabloids and, for goodness sake, don’t say hello to those little boys” (referring to Michael Jackson), it sounds like his stump speeches are the next best thing.

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:36 AM
Trump New Media

Almost launched: 1998

Service rendered: Video-on-demand and high-speed internet

Years in business: None

What went wrong: Eager to get in on the exciting world of the information superhighway, Donald Trump was apparently about to dip his toes into the ISP world back in the summer of 1998, announcing that the newly formed Trump New Media would “wire his 20,000 residential apartments with high speed $30 monthly access.”

And sure, Trump could have gone with something vaguely within his realm of expertise—but why break with tradition? A local announcement at the time wrote that “Trump admits he’s hardly the man to head a new media firm. ‘I’ll tell you what I know about it: Absolutely nothing.’” He partnered with Freelinq Communications to launch the firm, but after getting shut out by his more competent competition, the endeavor failed to ever take off.

Von Halen
10-21-2016, 10:40 AM
Sesh, you're reaching.

The whole USFL folded. Not just his NJ Generals. No other league has survived against the mighty NFL.

A board game is an entire business? Damn, I bet the amount of U.S. employees that lost their jobs with that one, is astounding.

A fucking bicycle race? Ha ha ha!

Trump is over there running the day to day operations of that resort? I'm pretty sure he probably left a bunch of dumbass skirt wearing Scottish to run it, and that's the real reason it is supposedly failing miserably!

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:40 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161021/f5e5215b47a908403c4e5ab67d7df483.jpg

a) The president doesn't decide who is allowed late term abortions
b) 43 states don't allow them
c) Toddlers killed more people than terrorists in the US last year

http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/toddler-involved-shootings-2015.png

Von Halen
10-21-2016, 10:43 AM
a) The president doesn't decide who is allowed late term abortions
b) 43 states don't allow them
c) Toddlers killed more people than terrorists in the US last year

http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/toddler-involved-shootings-2015.png

If only we could teach the toddlers to shoot the criminals.

Von Halen
10-21-2016, 10:47 AM
A hurricane took out the one place Sesh. That's Trumps fault? I know you really believe him to be a God, but come on.

A radio show was cancelled? So was Dave's. What's your point? A radio show is a failed business? So Dave has a failed business too?

Guess what Sesh, NAFTA, Hitlery, Odumbass Slick Willy, and Bush have caused more businesses to fail, and more loss of American jobs than Trump could in 10 lifetimes. FACT!

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 10:53 AM
A hurricane took out the one place Sesh. That's Trumps fault? I know you really believe him to be a God, but come on.

It proves baby Jesus hates him!

Von Halen
10-21-2016, 10:57 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161021/00e8da8fea0a55d476c85cdbb4fab1ee.jpg

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 11:06 AM
That's what can happen when 2nd rate celebrities run for president.

Are you trying to encourage people like FORD to vote for Clinton?

Von Halen
10-21-2016, 11:09 AM
Are you trying to encourage people like FORD to vote for Clinton?

No. I'm trying to encourage poeple like FORD to commit suicide.

FORD
10-21-2016, 11:22 AM
No. I'm trying to encourage poeple like FORD to commit suicide.

If this country gets any more fascist, it will be far more likely that FORD commits homicide. :gun:

DONNIEP
10-21-2016, 12:05 PM
If only we could teach the toddlers to shoot the criminals.

We definitely need to kill more criminals. Mike Brown shoulda been shot in that convenience store.

Kristy
10-21-2016, 12:41 PM
Watch as the F A T Fanta bag of corrupt shit bombs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSn6sGtKf44

vandeleur
10-21-2016, 12:56 PM
Watching trump live on sky in North Carolina ... big FAT ginger bloke with a I love sammy sign with the sammy crossed out and trump written underneath....... donnie is that you buddy ??

:biggrin:

FORD
10-21-2016, 01:02 PM
Watch as the F A T Fanta bag of corrupt shit bombs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSn6sGtKf44

Fanta? As in.... the orange substance created by Nazis?? :meinsmiley: :biggrin:

http://www.enemyinmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Hitler-Fanta-600x300.jpg

Kristy
10-21-2016, 01:17 PM
big FAT ginger bloke

For the last time it's "F A T" you limey pig fucker.

FORD
10-21-2016, 02:02 PM
Vandy is David Cameron?

vandeleur
10-21-2016, 02:26 PM
For the last time it's "F A T" you limey pig fucker.

Cool

Kristy
10-21-2016, 02:57 PM
ALL limeys are pig fuckers.

It's what they do all day long.

DONNIEP
10-21-2016, 03:09 PM
Watching trump live on sky in North Carolina ... big FAT ginger bloke with a I love sammy sign with the sammy crossed out and trump written underneath....... donnie is that you buddy ??

:biggrin:

Nope. I'm the one in the white robe :biggrin:

Seshmeister
10-21-2016, 03:09 PM

Wait a minute did you not used to date a limey?

http://i2.wp.com/learnchess101.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/How-To-Win-Chess-In-3-Moves-3-Move-Checkmate-4.png?resize=330%2C330

FORD
10-21-2016, 03:24 PM

I thought that was Canadians?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrF37TUaOIg

cadaverdog
10-21-2016, 03:58 PM
Take a drive to the Baton Rouge airport tomorrow (or where ever the closest airport is to you) Tell them you're ready to fly a Boeing 767 jet filled with passengers and that you want to "make American Airlines great again".

They would, of course, call the men in the white coats and drag you off to the rubber room. Because you don't simply walk into the cockpit of an airplane with no experience and be expected to fly the fucking thing.

Lake Charles. Actually I have a better chance of making it to the cockpit than the average passenger. My niece works for American Airlines. But if I started acting the fool or started talking stupid shit my ass would be thrown off the plane in a heartbeat just like anybody else.
As far as Trump's inexperience I'd rather take a chance on him fucking up than vote for her knowing what she's all about.

cadaverdog
10-21-2016, 04:21 PM
Sesh, you're reaching.

The whole USFL folded. Not just his NJ Generals. No other league has survived against the mighty NFL.

A board game is an entire business? Damn, I bet the amount of U.S. employees that lost their jobs with that one, is astounding.

A fucking bicycle race? Ha ha ha!

Trump is over there running the day to day operations of that resort? I'm pretty sure he probably left a bunch of dumbass skirt wearing Scottish to run it, and that's the real reason it is supposedly failing miserably!
It's Trumpaphobia. An irrational fear of Donald Trump. There's an epidemic going on right now.

Kristy
10-21-2016, 05:44 PM

Ginger and Mary Anne were doing each other, douchesnotnozzle.
http://66.media.tumblr.com/7c135d81534d651ba4b95cbd85b23262/tumblr_nks5fbusfI1toa2rjo1_1280.jpg

Terry
10-21-2016, 06:13 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161021/00e8da8fea0a55d476c85cdbb4fab1ee.jpg

Reagan was trailing Carter by 3 points among likely voters before the only Presidential debate held that cycle, which took place one week before the election in November of 1980 (not 1979, despite whatever the Matrix above claims). Reagan's numbers had been rising slowly but steadily in the weeks leading up to the debate.

Reagan had a post-debate bounce. No doubt about it.

The problem with the comparison between that and today is that Trump was 2-3 points behind Hillary prior to the first of three debates. Trump's numbers have dropped with each subsequent debate, so the math for Trump has been going in the wrong direction, and there hasn't been a substantive October Surprise as of yet to fell Hillary.

Think about it.

Von Halen
10-21-2016, 06:15 PM
Terry, I will expect your concession speech on here as soon as it's official!

Terry
10-21-2016, 07:54 PM
Terry, I will expect your concession speech on here as soon as it's official!

Oh, should the polling prove wrong, I'll have a strong interest in finding out why in terms of how the samples and interpretations ended up being so far off the mark.

Were I wagering with you, right now I'd bet on Hillary. And if the result on Election Day proves to be Trump, I'll revisit the thread and readily admit to you I was wrong. In addition, should that (Trump winning) come to pass, I'll accept the results;)

I'm fairly interested in the state-by-state outcomes. Hell, even if Trump just wins Michigan, I'll revisit this thread and admit you were right about that. I don't have a vested interest in proving what you said incorrect, nor will I derive any satisfaction should you be proved incorrect.

twonabomber
10-21-2016, 09:02 PM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-small-lead-three-145721448.html

Donald Trump found himself ahead in three national polls Friday morning.

The Republican presidential nominee held a lead of 1 point in the Investors Business Daily/TIPP tracking poll over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in a four-way race that included Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson and Green Party nominee Jill Stein. Trump led Clinton 41% to 40% in the poll.

Trump also held a 2-point lead in the right-leaning Rasmussen poll, also in a four-way race, in which he had a 43% to 41% edge over Clinton.

And in a two-way race, the Los Angeles Times/USC tracking poll found him up 45% to 44% over the former secretary of state.

Trump has traditionally fared better in those three polls than in others conducted during the cycle.

He is still trailing by a considerable amount in the RealClearPolitics polling averages. In the four-way race, he trails Clinton by 6 points. In a two-way race, he is behind Clinton by 6.3 points.

And in Business Insider's latest electoral map projection, Clinton has enough electoral votes to secure the presidency.

twonabomber
10-21-2016, 09:08 PM
But a Clinton staffer sees it differently:

The Clinton campaign appears to feel good about its progress in Ohio. In a memo obtained by cleveland.com this week, state director Chris Wyant declared that Clinton "won the first days of early voting."

Though Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted said this week that requests for absentee ballots are down compared to this point during the 2012 election, Wyant, in his memo, noted that a high number of those requests are coming from five traditionally Democratic counties that are expected to favor Clinton over Trump this fall.

http://www.cleveland.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/hillary_clinton_touts_early_vo.html#incart_2box

Von Halen
10-22-2016, 08:37 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-small-lead-three-145721448.html

Donald Trump found himself ahead in three national polls Friday morning.

The Republican presidential nominee held a lead of 1 point in the Investors Business Daily/TIPP tracking poll over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton

The only true and accurate poll, historically.

Kristy
10-22-2016, 02:04 PM
Vonny, what will happen to all of you angry, white, males if Grumpy Trumpy loses?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1Z75XLyDPsg/S8DH4enz2lI/AAAAAAAAAuo/DjwwnRANHI0/w1200-h630-p-nu/angrywhiteman.jpg

cadaverdog
10-22-2016, 02:22 PM
I wonder why they're still calling Trump the Republican candidate when the Republican party wants nothing to do with him and he wants nothing to do with them. Probably has something to do with money. This nonsense about him not accepting the election results is a total non issue. It's been done before. If Trump loses we can always say he didn't and Hillary was never elected just like they have done with W all these years. Gore lost. Deal with it.

Kristy
10-22-2016, 02:26 PM
Poor 'faggerslob. His Californian education has once again taken the best of him.

FORD
10-22-2016, 03:04 PM
I wonder why they're still calling Trump the Republican candidate when the Republican party wants nothing to do with him and he wants nothing to do with them. .

Because they can't bring themselves to admit that Hillary is a Republican, and always has been. Despite the cartoonish image created by Mush Limpdick & FAUX Noize, she's been playing for their side since the first days she doorbelled a district for Barry Goldwater.

Hell, she even kept his campaign logo!

https://42536761-566587460514423107.preview.editmysite.com/uploads/4/2/5/3/42536761/hillary-goldwater2_orig.jpg

cadaverdog
10-22-2016, 03:17 PM
Poor 'faggerslob. His Californian education has once again taken the best of him.

Instead of attempting to counter my commentary with an opposing view point you fall back on junior high level name calling. Because of this I have no idea what part of my commentary you're referring to. If you're going to pretend you're an intellectual you might want to go with a different strategy.

cadaverdog
10-22-2016, 03:35 PM
Because they can't bring themselves to admit that Hillary is a Republican, and always has been. Despite the cartoonish image created by Mush Limpdick & FAUX Noize, she's been playing for their side since the first days she doorbelled a district for Barry Goldwater.

One of these days you're going to wake up and realize we don't really have a two party system here. It's obvious both parties are pulling for Hillary. To me that's another good reason to vote for whoever's running against her that has a realistic chance of winning. Unfortunately for all of us that person is Donald Trump.

FORD
10-22-2016, 03:52 PM
One of these days you're going to wake up and realize we don't really have a two party system here. It's obvious both parties are pulling for Hillary. To me that's another good reason to vote for whoever's running against her that has a realistic chance of winning. Unfortunately for all of us that person is Donald Trump.

There's a difference between the beltway "Democratic" party (infected by the Koch funded right wing DLC) and the grass roots Democratic party which still exists outside of that brainwashing beltway bubble. Sadly the DLC is a literal cancer which has metastisized into other parts of the country, but there's still hope. We have Bernie. We have Elizabeth Warren. We have the Congressional Progressive Caucus - which Bernie founded while he was in the House, and still has a lot of members he can be proud of carrying on the good work since he moved to the Senate. Russ Feingold will get his seat back in this election.

REAL Democrats ain't dead yet. Real Republicans (at least on the national level) apparently died out with Eisenhower. We had a few up here in Washington state. Guys I would run into at political events or just general community stuff. They were good guys who just happened to be wrong on a few issues, but you could discuss it reasonably with them.

Those guys all retired from their party when the neocons (and then the teabaggers) took over. They don't want any more to do with THAT Republican party than I do.

I'd like to see BOTH parties make a comeback. Or, if the cancer can't be cured, pull the plug and replace them with something else. I can always go with the Green Party, but I damn sure hope nobody starts an Orange Party (centered around Drumpf's bullshit) because that would be entirely the wrong direction.

DONNIEP
10-22-2016, 04:11 PM
Ok, point me to the party that's gonna build a big ass wall on our southern border, stop the flow of illegals from simply trapsing in and getting FREE shit, stop all this Moozlim ass kissing - including Saudi Arabia, crack down on crime big time, gut welfare so that we can increase benefits to the people who really need it, rebuild our military into the biggest baddest assed bunch of kick ass men and women with the biggest guns and planes and ships the world has ever seen, provide healthcare that is actually affordable (remember kids, if your deductible is 12 grand and everything applies to the deductible then you're self financing your healthcare and enriching the insurers left in the exchanges and you're getting NOTHING for your money except the ability to dodge the penalty for not having coverage), stop the flow of jobs out of this country, reduce gubment regulations on business that do nothing but put money in foreign hands, rebuild the middle class, scare the living shit outnof the rest of the world so they do exactly what we tell them to when we tell them to do it, oh yeah and I'd like free Beerz too.

Which party is for all that and actually has a chance of being elected? None? Well there's always secession.

cadaverdog
10-22-2016, 04:47 PM
I'd like to see BOTH parties make a comeback. Or, if the cancer can't be cured, pull the plug and replace them with something else. I can always go with the Green Party, but I damn sure hope nobody starts an Orange Party (centered around Drumpf's bullshit) because that would be entirely the wrong direction.
I'd rather see political parties outlawed altogether. How do we benefit from having a two party or even four party system as opposed to every candidate being an independent? You can't agree with anyone on everything. Why can't we have candidates that think independently instead of following the party line? We should shit can the electoral college bullshit too. Popular vote winner wins the election. We could still hold primaries but instead of one candidate from each party getting the nomination we could take the top 4 or top ten even. Considering the fact you can write in anybody you want we have millions of choices now.