PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to The Resistance - with Keith Olbermann

FORD
11-18-2016, 10:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNcji9CknMs

cadaverdog
11-18-2016, 10:27 PM
Keith Uberdork sucks big green donkey dicks.

Seshmeister
11-18-2016, 10:37 PM
Did you actually watch it?

cadaverdog
11-19-2016, 02:49 PM
Did you actually watch it?
Only a couple seconds. I thought it was going to be a traditional donkey show until Uberdork wrapped his lips around that big green donkey dick.

FORD
11-19-2016, 03:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hxnbC_11Cg

Seshmeister
11-19-2016, 11:06 PM
Only a couple seconds. I thought it was going to be a traditional donkey show until Uberdork wrapped his lips around that big green donkey dick.

I haven't so didn't comment on it, I was just wondering...

cadaverdog
11-20-2016, 02:35 AM
I haven't so didn't comment on it, I was just wondering...
I did watch some of it but my comment was about Uberdork in general. Is there a rule against commenting about the source of opinions now that I'm not aware of or are you just trying to be a smartass as usual? Don't bother answering. It was a rhetorical question.

Nitro Express
11-20-2016, 02:48 AM
Ha! ha! Olberman. Some of the worst fanatical acting I have seen. Wow. Now he spews propaganda on the GQ podcast. Oh well. The only thing keeping MSNBC going is the cable fees.

Nitro Express
11-20-2016, 02:56 AM
Trump is the first internet troll to win a presidential election. We will see Flappo become prime minister next.

FORD
11-23-2016, 04:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHgehfLmwIA

FORD
11-23-2016, 04:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnnj_YjdJgs

Va Beach VH Fan
11-23-2016, 07:35 PM
I watched today's episode on the 25th Amendment...

Crazy shit....

FORD
11-23-2016, 07:53 PM
It's an interesting hypothetical scenario, but I think an electoral college "revolt" is more likely than Republicans declaring their own guy "incapable of holding office" under the 25th.

Of course then there's the question of recounts in Michigan, Wisconsin, & Pennsylvania. Seems to be some serious question about the results in those states....

cadaverdog
11-24-2016, 03:33 AM
It's an interesting hypothetical scenario, but I think an electoral college "revolt" is more likely than Republicans declaring their own guy "incapable of holding office" under the 25th.
. Keep dreaming while you can because reality is gonna take a big bite of your ass when President Elect Donald Trump takes the office of President Of The United States on Friday January 20th 2017. Instead of fantasizing about electoral college revolts what you should be doing is scraping up all the cash you can get your hands on and buy as many shares of Kleenex stock you can because I got a feeling Kleenex sales are going to hit an all time high that same Friday.

cadaverdog
11-24-2016, 03:43 AM
Ha! ha! Olberman. Some of the worst fanatical acting I have seen. Wow. Now he spews propaganda on the GQ podcast. Oh well. The only thing keeping MSNBC going is the cable fees.
You gotta love that "somebody pissed in my Cheerios again" look Uberdork is sporting in those posts. He looks like he's getting ready to cry.

Nickdfresh
11-24-2016, 10:23 AM
Keep dreaming while you can because reality is gonna take a big bite of your ass when President Elect Donald Trump takes the office of President Of The United States on Friday January 20th 2017. Instead of fantasizing about electoral college revolts what you should be doing is scraping up all the cash you can get your hands on and buy as many shares of Kleenex stock you can because I got a feeling Kleenex sales are going to hit an all time high that same Friday.

Maybe he'll create a cabinet position for you? Pissboy-in-Chief?

cadaverdog
11-24-2016, 09:43 PM
Maybe he'll create a cabinet position for you?
You're just upset because Hillary didn't win and appoint you Secretary of Assholes. But given the fact that you're the biggest Asshole around nowadays President Elect Trump might offer you the position himself.

Nickdfresh
11-25-2016, 03:51 PM
You're just upset because Hillary didn't win and appoint you Secretary of Assholes. But given the fact that you're the biggest Asshole around nowadays President Elect Trump might offer you the position himself.

Naw, he doesn't want the competition!

cadaverdog
11-25-2016, 04:13 PM
Naw, he doesn't want the competition!
You might be right about that. When it comes to being an asshole you're one of the biggest.

Nickdfresh
11-25-2016, 04:14 PM
You might be right about that. When it comes to being an asshole you're one of the biggest.

And I'm not even trying, old man...

cadaverdog
11-25-2016, 06:02 PM
And I'm not even trying, old man...
That's because being an asshole comes naturally when you're an asshole, asshole.