PDA

View Full Version : Republicans admit voter fraud

FORD
07-06-2004, 03:25 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3449870

Name: Andrea
Hometown: New York, NY
Speaking of Nader... I was frightened to learn that my ardently conservative father and all his business friends (members of the 200 club) are giving donations to the Nader campaign as a means towards Bush's re-election. My father, as with many wealthy people who hold multiple residences, will be voting twice this year (as he did in the last election in both Florida and Pennsylvania for Bush) as there is no process set in place to check multivoting.

FORD
07-06-2004, 03:26 PM
Welll, there's another Florida vote that Junior can't legitimately count.

Steve Savicki
07-06-2004, 03:59 PM
Let's hope this will make the general public not want to vote for Republicans ever again.

Ally_Kat
07-06-2004, 05:34 PM
I can't do anything about that one as I am not in Florida or PA.

And I never said it was a one party problem. You should see the mess we always have with the Independence party and what they like to pull here

Ally_Kat
07-06-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Let's hope this will make the general public not want to vote for Republicans ever again.

Hope what will Steve? The Nader donations or the double voting? Where is it documented that all wealthy people vote Republican and that only Republicans double vote?

knuckleboner
07-06-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Where is it documented that all wealthy people vote Republican and that only Republicans double vote?

(actually, where is it documented that this even takes place? that some chick posted it on a news site doesn't exactly = rock solid proof....)

Satan
07-06-2004, 07:14 PM
As a guy who hangs out with "life-challenged" Americans on a daily basis (or should I say "former Americans"), you would be surprised how many of them turn up to vote on election day. And they aren't mailing in absentee ballots from Hell, that much I can promise you!

Viking
07-06-2004, 07:23 PM
Bah, it's the same thing that Pig Dung Moore got popped for in New York and Wisconsin. Remember: "Vote early! Vote often!" :D

Keeyth
07-06-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Satan
As a guy who hangs out with "life-challenged" Americans on a daily basis (or should I say "former Americans"), you would be surprised how many of them turn up to vote on election day. And they aren't mailing in absentee ballots from Hell, that much I can promise you!

Bush couldn't have even come close to winning the 2000 election without the thousands of dead voters that mysteriously turned out to vote that year in Florida. Even then he lost the vote! How pathetic is THAT??? If 'Daddy' didn't pull some Supreme Court strings to steal that election for him, he STILL would have lost. WITH all the dead people him and his brother found to vote for him!! Fucking Loser Extraordinaire!!

rustoffa
07-06-2004, 09:40 PM
Arrgh, this is nothing new. Bitch about the electoral college if
you really want to spew.

ELVIS
07-06-2004, 09:55 PM
This guy is more delusional than FORD!

Ally_Kat
07-06-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Satan

Even though they out number Republican 4 to 1 in this city, more people who reside across the cemetary fence from me vote for the Democratic party. They also LOVE to use them on ballots. And I never understood that. They dominate the f'in state.

The Democrats here refuse to let us remove the dead people from the system, and since our election deputy is Democrat, she won't say anything. Creates 10 time more work during petition time. Republicans aren't complaining too much though because they know they can get them thrown out in court.

BigBadBrian
07-07-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Bush couldn't have even come close to winning the 2000 election without the thousands of dead voters that mysteriously turned out to vote that year in Florida. Even then he lost the vote! How pathetic is THAT??? If 'Daddy' didn't pull some Supreme Court strings to steal that election for him, he STILL would have lost. WITH all the dead people him and his brother found to vote for him!! Fucking Loser Extraordinaire!!

Get back on the short bus, you fuckin' retard. Dead voters are the Democratic voters you dick suckin' homo. :gulp:

BigBadBrian
07-07-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

Steve, I thought you were smarter than that, a Democrat we Conservatives and Independents could hold meaningful debate with, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to lump you into the same category as this Keeyth character...one of the dumbass democrats. You also sound like a liberal sissy. That comment above was just plain stupid. :gulp:

bobthedog
07-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by FORD
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3449870

Name: Andrea
Hometown: New York, NY
Speaking of Nader... I was frightened to learn that my ardently conservative father and all his business friends (members of the 200 club) are giving donations to the Nader campaign as a means towards Bush's re-election. My father, as with many wealthy people who hold multiple residences, will be voting twice this year (as he did in the last election in both Florida and Pennsylvania for Bush) as there is no process set in place to check multivoting.

Pity !!!!!!!!! This is a site to fight against Sammy Hagar and the lies he has told and it is a David Lee Roth site. You are turning this into a politics forum !!!!!!!!! This is BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!! This is the only site that can unite Republicans and DEMON-CRATS AGAINST SAMMY HAGAR !!!!!!!!!! AND YOU ARE CHANGING IT INTO SOMETHING ELSE.

I am voting for BUSH AGAIN. And if you don't like it, TOUGH SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT. LETS CUT THIS POLITICAL BULLSHIT NOW, AND ROCK ON AGAINST VAN HAGAR WHO HAS FUCKED UP OUR FAVORITE BAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORD
07-07-2004, 09:37 AM
THIS IS A POLITICAL FORUM YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT.

If you want to vote for a fascist pig who is destroying this country, knock yourself out (literally, please)

Just remember that Sammy Hagar is voting for the very same fascist pig :D

BTW, as much as I hate Van Hagar, the destruction of American democracy at the hands of a fucking moron is a much more serious threat.

Sgt Schultz
07-07-2004, 10:22 AM
I didn't compile this.................

Kern County CA.. in a sample consisting of 2,460 of the 14,000 registered democrat party voters-

• 69 people actually admitted voting at least twice. These are just the ones who admitted it.

• 93 people admitted that they voted but are not citizens of the United States. They were told that if they registered and voted, it would help them get their citizenship.

• 272 people actually admitted that they do not live in the 30th Assembly District but that they voted in the 30th Assembly District

There were instances of people spelling their names differently so they could register twice…Richards also registering as Bill etc..

Illegal voter ID's produced and distributed by the Clinton/Gore Administration in California.

In the 2000 Missouri Senate race, the polls in central St. Louis stayed open 3 1/2 hours later than the rest of the state. The last vote in St. Louis was cast at 10:30 PM; the rest of the state closed at 7:00PM. The democrat turnout in the extended-hours locations was an astonishing 98% and provided the margin of victory for Governor Mel Carnahan (who had died only days before). The USPS can't locate the addresses for 28% of those voters.

This is the same precinct that had a deluge of last-minute mail registrations for the primary. On the final day (Feb. 7) 3,800 registrations came in. All were fraudulent. They included made up names and addresses, dead people, dogs and celebrities. That information was courtesy of The New York Times.

Sam Wright of the Department of Defense estimates that 200,000 overseas military ballots were erroneously thrown out of the 2000 election. He thinks that's a low estimate.

In Madison, WI, the address of a homeless shelter with 20 beds turned up on 2,230 ballots. The official estimate is that there are approximately 100 homeless people in Madison

In New Orleans in 1996, charges of voter fraud took months to prove. According to the Times-Picayune, 7,454 illegal phantom votes were cast for winner Mary Landrieu (D) against Woody Jenkins (R). Jenkins lost by 5,788.

The Maryland Governor's race in 1994 was the state's closest in 70 years. The Washington Post reported that Gov. Paris Glendenning (D) won by 5,993 votes. Baltimore city precincts provided the margin. It was discovered, however, that 5,832 more votes were counted there than the number of actual voters who entered the voting booths.

According to the Associated Press, 5,000 or more felons voted in Florida in the 2000 election.

In San Francisco, the Coast Guard found eight ballot boxes containing non-recorded votes floating in San Francisco Bay.

At Marquette University in Milwaukee, The Journal-Sentinel reported that students boasted of voting for Gore -- at least ten times each. The District Attorney pressed charges against more than 100 students.

In Milwaukee, national news cameras from ABC caught Democrat volunteers canvassing minority neighborhoods and offering people cigarettes, cash and a ride to the polls. (In Wisconsin, people may register the day of the election).

The National Center for Policy Analysis reports that in Chicago, 150,000 voters registered more than once for the 2000 election. 90,000 of those people registered three or more times.

NCPA reports an analysis of Los Angeles County found 78,000 duplicate names out of 3.6 million registered voters and evidence of some people voting multiple times in the election. Mr. Jones, the Sec. of State, estimates that 14% to 24% of LA voters are fraudulent.

The Boston Globe tested the integrity of the Mass. registration system by sending in multiple fraudulent voting applications -- they were all processed and approved.

WTMJ-TV, the NBC affiliate in Milwaukee tonight aired an undercover investigation at a group home for mentally disabled patients in Kenosha, Wisconsin, where campaign workers for Jim Doyle, democratic candidate for governor were handing out small amounts of money and free food to the residents. They then were herded upstairs into a separate room and given absentee ballots to cast their vote for governor. Local reporter, Scott Friedman captured this on camera and broadcast it in an exclusive report tonight on Milwaukee news. The Doyle campaign is not commenting.

Jay Heck, leader of Wisconsin political watchdog group, Common Cause, was stunned at the series of events when he viewed the undercover investigation. Memories of Al Gore campaign workers handing out cigarettes to homeless in Milwaukee, and then taking them to the polls in 2000 immediately came to mind.

DLR'sCock
07-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Republicans and Democrats both commit voter fraud when they can....go figure....

Keeyth
07-07-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Steve, I thought you were smarter than that, a Democrat we Conservatives and Independents could hold meaningful debate with, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to lump you into the same category as this Keeyth character...one of the dumbass democrats. You also sound like a liberal sissy. That comment above was just plain stupid. :gulp:

Look Ma! I touched a nerve with a frickin' MORON!!!

Keeyth
07-07-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
I didn't compile this.................

Kern County CA.. in a sample consisting of 2,460 of the 14,000 registered democrat party voters-

• 69 people actually admitted voting at least twice. These are just the ones who admitted it.

• 93 people admitted that they voted but are not citizens of the United States. They were told that if they registered and voted, it would help them get their citizenship.

• 272 people actually admitted that they do not live in the 30th Assembly District but that they voted in the 30th Assembly District

There were instances of people spelling their names differently so they could register twice…Richards also registering as Bill etc..

Illegal voter ID's produced and distributed by the Clinton/Gore Administration in California.

In the 2000 Missouri Senate race, the polls in central St. Louis stayed open 3 1/2 hours later than the rest of the state. The last vote in St. Louis was cast at 10:30 PM; the rest of the state closed at 7:00PM. The democrat turnout in the extended-hours locations was an astonishing 98% and provided the margin of victory for Governor Mel Carnahan (who had died only days before). The USPS can't locate the addresses for 28% of those voters.

This is the same precinct that had a deluge of last-minute mail registrations for the primary. On the final day (Feb. 7) 3,800 registrations came in. All were fraudulent. They included made up names and addresses, dead people, dogs and celebrities. That information was courtesy of The New York Times.

Sam Wright of the Department of Defense estimates that 200,000 overseas military ballots were erroneously thrown out of the 2000 election. He thinks that's a low estimate.

In Madison, WI, the address of a homeless shelter with 20 beds turned up on 2,230 ballots. The official estimate is that there are approximately 100 homeless people in Madison

In New Orleans in 1996, charges of voter fraud took months to prove. According to the Times-Picayune, 7,454 illegal phantom votes were cast for winner Mary Landrieu (D) against Woody Jenkins (R). Jenkins lost by 5,788.

The Maryland Governor's race in 1994 was the state's closest in 70 years. The Washington Post reported that Gov. Paris Glendenning (D) won by 5,993 votes. Baltimore city precincts provided the margin. It was discovered, however, that 5,832 more votes were counted there than the number of actual voters who entered the voting booths.

According to the Associated Press, 5,000 or more felons voted in Florida in the 2000 election.

In San Francisco, the Coast Guard found eight ballot boxes containing non-recorded votes floating in San Francisco Bay.

At Marquette University in Milwaukee, The Journal-Sentinel reported that students boasted of voting for Gore -- at least ten times each. The District Attorney pressed charges against more than 100 students.

In Milwaukee, national news cameras from ABC caught Democrat volunteers canvassing minority neighborhoods and offering people cigarettes, cash and a ride to the polls. (In Wisconsin, people may register the day of the election).

The National Center for Policy Analysis reports that in Chicago, 150,000 voters registered more than once for the 2000 election. 90,000 of those people registered three or more times.

NCPA reports an analysis of Los Angeles County found 78,000 duplicate names out of 3.6 million registered voters and evidence of some people voting multiple times in the election. Mr. Jones, the Sec. of State, estimates that 14% to 24% of LA voters are fraudulent.

The Boston Globe tested the integrity of the Mass. registration system by sending in multiple fraudulent voting applications -- they were all processed and approved.

WTMJ-TV, the NBC affiliate in Milwaukee tonight aired an undercover investigation at a group home for mentally disabled patients in Kenosha, Wisconsin, where campaign workers for Jim Doyle, democratic candidate for governor were handing out small amounts of money and free food to the residents. They then were herded upstairs into a separate room and given absentee ballots to cast their vote for governor. Local reporter, Scott Friedman captured this on camera and broadcast it in an exclusive report tonight on Milwaukee news. The Doyle campaign is not commenting.

Jay Heck, leader of Wisconsin political watchdog group, Common Cause, was stunned at the series of events when he viewed the undercover investigation. Memories of Al Gore campaign workers handing out cigarettes to homeless in Milwaukee, and then taking them to the polls in 2000 immediately came to mind.

Where do you get this stuff???? From yer buddy Sammy Hagar???

BWHAAAAAHAHAAHAAAA!!!

Keeyth
07-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Republicans and Democrats both commit voter fraud when they can....go figure....

Nice tits...

Keeyth
07-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock

Nice tits...

davidbmc
08-04-2004, 11:17 PM
wasn't it gore who sued in florida so they wouldnt count the MILITARY ballots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORD
08-04-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by davidbmc
wasn't it gore who sued in florida so they wouldnt count the MILITARY ballots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not the facts.....

First, there's no such thing as a "military" ballot. There are absentee ballots which happen to be mailed in from overseas troops, but they are the exact same absentee ballot that anyone else registered to vote in that precinct would receive, if requested.

Many of the absentee ballots in Florida were not signed. A ballot without a signature is illegal in Florida, or any other state. Many others were either not postmarked at all, or postmarked late, meaning that it is impossible to determine whether the ballots were legally cast, therefore they are ineligible.

The address and occupation of the person casting the ballot are irrelevant. The rest was all right wing spin, trying to cast Gore as being "anti-military" even though (unlike Bush) he was himself a Vietnam veteran.

davidbmc
08-04-2004, 11:41 PM
As a matter of fact-there are military ballots-they would be absentee ballots cast by members of the military!

And those ballots NEVER have postmarks because they are delivered by the military instead of the usps.

So.....if you cant count absentee ballots from soldiers because they dont have postmarks, then you can NEVER count the ballot of a soldier who happens to be fighting overseas for us! The ballots arrived on time, but had no postmark so gore did not want them counted.

gore was a military JOURNALIST! honorable to be sure but he aint no war hero. and what is the definition of anti-military if it doesnt include not wanting to count the votes of soldiers.

JCOOK
08-05-2004, 01:40 AM
What is this "ELECTORIAL COLLEGE they speak of....FORD....FORD

JCOOK
08-05-2004, 01:53 AM
Didnt' KERRY just admit to being a "war criminal"-- and by the way is it ketchup or catsup please help

John Ashcroft
08-05-2004, 08:08 AM
This is too much. I believe KB put it best, just because one chick says this is going on doesn't make it hard fact.

However, what is hard fact is that your liberal hero Michael Moore is registered to vote in two states.

Also, how many articles of Democrat voter fraud have been posted here? I mean, come on. Let's face the facts, it's the Dems who have had the Daly's. It's the Dems that give smokes for votes. It's the Dems that do "voter drives", picking up homeless folks just to bring them to a polling station. It's the Dems that keep polling places open (in heavy Dem districts only) well past legislated closing time. It's the Dems who change candidates past legislated deadlines. Etc., etc, and fucking etc...

And now some chick says her daddy votes twice, and you clowns think this is a lock???

Well, at least it's good to see you getting even more desparate. Oh, and BTW, did you guys hear "The Boss" last night? He said there's effectively no difference between Dubya and "The New JFK".

Looks like you commies are screwed whichever way you go, huh?

FORD
08-05-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft

However, what is hard fact is that your liberal hero Michael Moore is registered to vote in two states.

There's no evidence of that at all. What he did was register to vote in Michigan, as it's considered a "swing" state, and New York is a safe state for Democrats.

As long as he only votes in Michigan, that's perfectly legal. Ask George Bush Sr, who probably still votes in Texas, despite the fact that Kennebuttfuck Maine is his primary residence.

If I could legally claim residence in Arizona, I'd do the same thing this year, as my vote would be needed there slightly more than it is in Washington. Don't own any property there unfortunately :(

JCOOK
08-05-2004, 11:18 AM
Hey FORD how about the Kennedys "buying" the 1960 election

FORD
08-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Hey FORD how about the Kennedys "buying" the 1960 election

No such thing.

The Daleys MAY have "bought" Chicago, but that was the extent of it.

John Ashcroft
08-05-2004, 01:06 PM
And how about Torricelli being replaced illegally?

And how about the Missouri polls being kept open late, only in Dem districts?

And how about all the dead, pet, dead/pet, etc. voting going on election after election (all from, you guessed it, Democrats).

And how about recounts in only liberal areas of Floriduh?

And how about throwing away absentee ballots?

And how about thousands of democrat votes originating from Indian reservations with only hundreds of residents?

Oh, and if the Daley's were involved in voter fraud in the past (which you've just admitted), why did Algore hire the good son Daley in Floriduh 2000? Because of the "good" name????

FORD
08-05-2004, 03:03 PM

If the courts in Jersey didn't have a problem with it, why should you?

And how about the Missouri polls being kept open late, only in Dem districts?

Still can't get over losing to a dead guy, huh?

And how about all the dead, pet, dead/pet, etc. voting going on election after election (all from, you guessed it, Democrats).

Source?

And how about recounts in only liberal areas of Floriduh?

How about Kate Harris practicing "ethnic cleansing" on the voter rolls? How about Teresa La Pore changing her party registration to "Democrat" immediately before desigining a deliberately misleading ballot? How about Tom DeLay bussing in a bunch of non Florida resident goons to stop the ballot counts at the Dade County court house

And how about throwing away absentee ballots?

How about sigining a fucking ballot and mailing it on time?

And how about thousands of democrat votes originating from Indian reservations with only hundreds of residents?

In counties with significant Indian populations, voters chose Johnson overwhelmingly. In those with an even Indian-White split, Johnson won narrowly. Among the last votes to be reported on election night were those from the Pine Ridge Reservation. Once they were announced, it was clear Johnson won.

But even before the actual election, the conservative media and others linked to the Republican Party made charges of voter fraud. According to The Sioux Falls Argus Leader, a former lawyer for the Republican National Committee visited the state armed with pre-worded affidavits that some on the Rosebud Sioux Reservation signed. The documents were later discredited.

Mark Barnett, the Republican attorney general who investigated the allegations at the time, found them unwarranted. However, state authorities did charge two people for voter fraud among American Indians. One pleaded guilty to forging voter registration cards while the other is awaiting a trial for allegedly forging voter registration applications.

Despite the official conclusion of no widespread fraud, the editorial page of the Wall Street Journal, The National Review and other conservative commentators have kept the theme alive.

Oh, and if the Daley's were involved in voter fraud in the past (which you've just admitted), why did Algore hire the good son Daley in Floriduh 2000? Because of the "good" name????

Why did the Republicans pick Junior as a nominee? Because his father openly armed, trained, and funded terrorists?link (http://www.indianz.com/News/archives/003202.asp)

Ally_Kat
08-05-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by FORD

If the courts in Jersey didn't have a problem with it, why should you?

And if the Supreme Court doesn't have a problem with it, why should you? ;)

FORD
08-05-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
And if the Supreme Court doesn't have a problem with it, why should you? ;)

Because I'm reasonably certain that there weren't 5 judges in New Jersey nominated by a Torricelli Criminal Empire (or a Lautenberg Criminal Empire for that matter) making the decision :D

Ally_Kat
08-05-2004, 03:47 PM
hey, what's good for the goose is good for the gander

John Ashcroft
08-05-2004, 04:14 PM
Yepper! It's simply a fact that without activist courts, liberalism would wither away and die.

Oh, and Ford, you so crazy! You know damn well and good there's been multiple threads started on the very instances of cheating I've listed. All backed up by reputible news sources (at least reputible by your standards, I.E. Reuters and AP).

Keeyth
08-09-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Talk about a retard!

BigBadBrian certainly could use a BigBadBrain... ...you fucking Busheep.
:cato: :monekyr:

JCOOK
08-09-2004, 09:18 PM
I keep hearing a lot of gibberish about peop...... democrats being intimidated from voting in 2000 but ive' yet to see one person--just one who could prove this claim. Well if someone said it it must be true............