PDA

View Full Version : Look at all the geriatric cunts here tonight!

Seshmeister
12-08-2016, 09:43 PM
Stale Flakes: Average Age of House Democratic Leadership is 76
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/hope-future-average-age-house-democratic-leadership-76/

Jim Hoft Nov 30th, 2016 6:11 pm 164 Comments

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/pelosi-dem-leaders-720x480.jpg

House Democrats overwhelmingly decided to go with the past by keeping Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

The vote was 134 to 63 for second place finisher Rep. Tim Ryan.

Pelosi is 76.

The top three Democrats in leadership are 76 (Pelosi), 77 (Steny Hoyer) and 76 (Jim Clyburn). The average age of the Democratic party leadership is 76.

The top three Republican leaders, in contrast, are 46 (Paul Ryan), 51 (Kevin McCarthy) and 51 (Steve Scalise).

Seshmeister
12-08-2016, 09:48 PM
Look at the big math brain doing the 77,76, 76 average calculation... :)

It is completely ludicrous though, like everyone else I think I peaked mentally before I was half that age and am now in a slow decline.

It's been proven with medical doctors that they are at their best in their early 30s.

These old fucks must just wander around in a daze half the time wondering where the nearest place they can take a piss is.

Von Halen
12-08-2016, 10:02 PM
These old fucks must just wander around in a daze half the time wondering where the nearest place they can take a piss is.

That's what I do.

FORD
12-09-2016, 12:01 AM
Hell, I did that in my 20s! At least when I was drunk :gulp:

Terry
12-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Stale Flakes: Average Age of House Democratic Leadership is 76
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/hope-future-average-age-house-democratic-leadership-76/

Jim Hoft Nov 30th, 2016 6:11 pm 164 Comments

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/pelosi-dem-leaders-720x480.jpg

House Democrats overwhelmingly decided to go with the past by keeping Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

The vote was 134 to 63 for second place finisher Rep. Tim Ryan.

Pelosi is 76.

The top three Democrats in leadership are 76 (Pelosi), 77 (Steny Hoyer) and 76 (Jim Clyburn). The average age of the Democratic party leadership is 76.

The top three Republican leaders, in contrast, are 46 (Paul Ryan), 51 (Kevin McCarthy) and 51 (Steve Scalise).

And these old codgers are the ones who are going to lead the Democratic Party out of the wilderness...

Fuck me, I might as well join the Green Party at this point...

Nickdfresh
12-09-2016, 06:11 PM
Hell, I did that in my 20s! At least when I was drunk :gulp:

One can never have too much information on potential places to piss...

Nickdfresh
12-09-2016, 06:12 PM
And these old codgers are the ones who are going to lead the Democratic Party out of the wilderness...

Fuck me, I might as well join the Green Party at this point...

Or the Gray Party!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_Panthers

FORD
12-09-2016, 06:36 PM
One can never have too much information on potential places to piss...

Or where the police like to hide in downtown Portland, so you don't get caught pissing in the alley. (Fortunately I managed to talk myself out of being arrested)

Nickdfresh
12-09-2016, 07:04 PM
Or where the police like to hide in downtown Portland, so you don't get caught pissing in the alley. (Fortunately I managed to talk myself out of being arrested)

LOL Your cops really don't have a lot to do...

FORD
12-09-2016, 07:23 PM
Granted, this was back in the early 1990s, before police turned into paramilitary trigger happy thugs. I'm not so sure I'd want to take that chance now. :(

cadaverdog
12-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Granted, this was back in the early 1990s, before police turned into paramilitary trigger happy thugs. I'm not so sure I'd want to take that chance now. :(
Does that mean you feel the same way about them as you do about the military? Probably. Must be nice living on Fantasy Island.

FORD
12-09-2016, 09:14 PM
Well, the military are supposed to wear armor, drive tanks, and use assault weapons. Of course they should only be doing so in a war, declared by Congress, against a legitimate threat to the United States, but that's a whole other discussion.

None of this applies to a civilian police force, who rarely, if ever should have just cause to kill anybody. And on those rare occasions, one shot to the head or chest from a handgun should be sufficient, for a properly trained officer.

DONNIEP
12-09-2016, 09:43 PM
Well, the military are supposed to wear armor, drive tanks, and use assault weapons. Of course they should only be doing so in a war, declared by Congress, against a legitimate threat to the United States, but that's a whole other discussion.

None of this applies to a civilian police force, who rarely, if ever should have just cause to kill anybody. And on those rare occasions, one shot to the head or chest from a handgun should be sufficient, for a properly trained officer.

So cops shouldn't wear body armor or have access to ARs? I don't seem to recall all these trigger happy cops wasting people left and right with ARs, maybe I missed that bit of news. And where can I buy some of these magic one-shot man stopper bullets? Not even the liberal loathed Black Talons are that good, and that's my favorite round, well actually it's called SXT now but it's the same round, although improved, without the Lubalox coating.

Seshmeister
12-09-2016, 10:23 PM
More people have been put in jail for weed than all other crimes combined. This is the thing that is legal in a few states already and every president for the last 30 years has done himself. Ludicrous.

Cops should not be in fucking tanks, it's not normal.

Our cops have a small baton thing and that's bad enough.

The 2 things that make no sense whatsoever in US politics on the right are

a) If big government is bad then don't let them have the power to spy on and kill you
b) You can't be on the right and into Jesus because if he had existed Jesus was a commie hippy way to the left of Bernie.

This is not rocket surgery...

cadaverdog
12-09-2016, 10:39 PM
None of this applies to a civilian police force, who rarely, if ever should have just cause to kill anybody.
The key word here is "should" but we don't live in a perfect society and criminals don't stand still out in the open so cops can easily make that one shot kill. If you decide to do something knowing you might get shot but you do it anyway and you get shot you probably deserved it.

DONNIEP
12-09-2016, 10:50 PM
More people have been put in jail for weed than all other crimes combined. This is the thing that is legal in a few states already and every president for the last 30 years has done himself. Ludicrous.

Cops should not be in fucking tanks, it's not normal.

Our cops have a small baton thing and that's bad enough.

The 2 things that make no sense whatsoever in US politics on the right are

a) If big government is bad then don't let them have the power to spy on and kill you
b) You can't be on the right and into Jesus because if he had existed Jesus was a commie hippy way to the left of Bernie.

This is not rocket surgery...

A - Then why have cops at all since you've all got it all figured out?

B - I don't care if Jesus Hisself comes down here and says I should give all my money and stuff to somebody else. It ain't happening.

C - Guns kick ass but I will admit that swinging a sword around is much cooler. Of course your sword would be like two inches long so as not to offend anybody but you gotta start somewhere ;)

DONNIEP
12-09-2016, 10:52 PM
The key word here is "should" but we don't live in a perfect society and criminals don't stand still out in the open so cops can easily make that one shot kill. If you decide to do something knowing you might get shot but you do it anyway and you get shot you probably deserved it.

On Fantasy Island there is no crime and Mike Brown was a little innocent child murdered by a cop wearing a Klan Robe and reciting one of Lincoln's ultra racist speeches.

Jesus Christ
12-09-2016, 11:10 PM
B - I don't care if Jesus Hisself comes down here and says I should give all my money and stuff to somebody else. It ain't happening.

Have a nice time down in Hell, then..... :(

Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Jesus Christ
12-09-2016, 11:14 PM

The Scribes and Pharisees framed Me as a "criminal". And I was sentenced to death after a quick joke of a trial. Is that the type of "justice" system ye would prefer for thy country?

cadaverdog
12-09-2016, 11:30 PM
If big government is bad then don't let them have the power to spy on and kill you

Anyone who thinks the government is spying on them is either paranoid or up to no good. As far as I know the government doesn't go around killing random people here either.

You can't be on the right and into Jesus because if he had existed Jesus was a commie hippy way to the left of Bernie.
Who died and made you the judge of who can or can't be into Jesus? Anyone can be into Jesus. Jesus welcomes sinners from just about any political ideology.

cadaverdog
12-09-2016, 11:38 PM
The Scribes and Pharisees framed Me as a "criminal". And I was sentenced to death after a quick joke of a trial. Is that the type of "justice" system ye would prefer for thy country?
Time to slow down on the bongloads. You ain't Jesus. You're a nutball who thinks he's Jesus. You're all over the place. You were talking about police brutality one minute now you're talking about some ancient trials and tribulations of someone you don't actually believe existed.

Jesus Christ
12-09-2016, 11:39 PM
Who died and made you the judge of who can or can't be into Jesus? Anyone can be into Jesus. Jesus welcomes sinners from just about any political ideology.

But ye must follow My teachings and keep My commandments or ye shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. And verily I say unto you that the Orange Caesar and his followers are not My disciples.

Jesus Christ
12-09-2016, 11:41 PM
Time to slow down on the bongloads. You ain't Jesus. You're a nutball who thinks he's Jesus. You're all over the place. You were talking about police brutality one minute now you're talking about some ancient trials and tribulations of someone you don't actually believe existed.

I speak of police brutality because I, the Messiah did experience it when I was arrested. Ye saw that Mel Gibson movie about Me, right?

cadaverdog
12-09-2016, 11:48 PM
I speak of police brutality because I, the Messiah did experience it when I was arrested. Ye saw that Mel Gibson movie about Me, right?
Must have missed that one. Was it in Mad Max? Did Jesus hang with the Toecutter?

Jesus Christ
12-09-2016, 11:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8StnQbKMbnk

Seshmeister
12-10-2016, 12:23 PM
Anyone who thinks the government is spying on them is either paranoid or up to no good. As far as I know the government doesn't go around killing random people here either.

You should pay attention to current events, the US government already admitted it was spying on everyone and who said it was random? :)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dFnqHWVmOiM/VSl0sZhYWEI/AAAAAAAAPYU/S0Jtqou_yYs/s1600/annual%2Brate%2Bof%2Bmen%2Bkilled%2Bby%2Bpolice.JP G

Seshmeister
12-10-2016, 12:24 PM

Well I realize a fictional character can be whatever you want to make up, I was talking about what he says in the original storybook.

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 02:57 PM
Have a nice time down in Hell, then..... :(

Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Typically you leave out the rest of the story here, Ford. Jesus knew what was in this guy's heart and that's why he told him to give up all his possessions. When Jesus told this dude to give up all he owned, did the guy run off and do so with a joyful heart? Nope. He went away all pissed off because he was loaded and he loved his money and cars and his Miami mansion more than he loved anything else, including the Lord.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that Christians are expected to be freaking homeless morons that have to beg for food. And don't give me that "eye of the needle" verse because it too can be taken out of context. It's kinda hard to give your tithes if you're destitute unless you're gonna pay up with dirt.

vandeleur
12-10-2016, 03:03 PM
It might not say that but there is a Lot of good stuff on rapey stuff tho :-)

vandeleur
12-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Aledgedly .... not read it in 6 thousand years ;)

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Aledgedly .... not read it in 6 thousand years ;)

Well you better read it soon before it's outlawed on your island ;)

And whoever came up with that "six thousand year old Earth" stuff is a fucking idiot. That makes about as much sense as the people who still believe the planet is flat.

vandeleur
12-10-2016, 03:13 PM

And whoever came up with that "six thousand year old Earth" stuff is a fucking idiot. That makes about as much sense as the people who still believe the planet is flat.

Oh you can pick and choose the bits you like how very .... dare I say it ... liberal of you :biggrin:

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 03:33 PM
Oh you can pick and choose the bits you like how very .... dare I say it ... liberal of you :biggrin:

Them's fightin' words!!

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the Bible doesn't say the planet is six thousand years old. The mental gymnastics required to buy into that theory are wayyy beyond me.

vandeleur
12-10-2016, 03:44 PM
Them's fightin' words!!

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the Bible doesn't say the planet is six thousand years old. The mental gymnastics required to buy into that theory are wayyy beyond me.

I've shagged women older than that :biggrin:

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 03:53 PM
I've shagged women older than that :biggrin:

Well, with that old bald head of yours you really don't have much of a choice :biggrin:

vandeleur
12-10-2016, 03:59 PM
Well, with that old bald head of yours you really don't have much of a choice :biggrin:

Ouch :)

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 04:02 PM
Ouch :)

Handbags at dawn - War has been declared!!!

vandeleur
12-10-2016, 04:15 PM
Ya handbags a fake ;)

Am not fighting a man in fake tan :D

https://youtu.be/2E1SjhoVNK8

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Ya handbags a fake ;)

Am not fighting a man in fake tan :D

https://youtu.be/2E1SjhoVNK8

Keep swinging, Daniel-san ;)

FORD
12-10-2016, 05:59 PM

...or the people who deny climate change.

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 06:11 PM
...or the people who deny climate change.

I don't deny climate change. I just don't think it's the end of the world crap the left would like us to believe. Ubama ran around basically saying the world is gonna burst into flames and now all of a sudden global warming is causing global freezing. Like I've been saying for years, according to the sky is falling crowd, the Earth is gonna get so damn hot it turns into one gigantic snow cone. And what do they do to try and mitigate the problem? Nothing. As much as I like Leo's movies, he's typical of this new breed of tree huggers - everybody else has to suffer to save the planet while he floats around the world on a mega yacht owned by an oil baron.

I'm all for saving the planet. But I gotsta drive and I ain't about to sit here and freeze all winter or sweat to death all summer or toss out my fridge. Find me a way to do that that's affordable and sustainable and I'd be all for it and I think most people would be too. But that ain't the end goal of the climate change crowd, is it?

Von Halen
12-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Global warming is fucking bullshit. If it's not bullshit, then it's the natural progression of nature.

People like FORD and NickD, Dumb and Dumber, you decide which one is which, will believe anything their leaders tell them. But like they are about 99.9% of the bullshit they spew, they'll be proven wrong.

One would have thought, since Odumba gave them insurance, they'd have gotten medication and help for their mental illnesses.

Seshmeister
12-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Global warming is fucking bullshit. If it's not bullshit, then it's the natural progression of nature.

You are completely factually wrong which makes me worry about where you are getting your information from.

FORD
12-10-2016, 08:16 PM

People like FORD and NickD, Dumb and Dumber, you decide which one is which, will believe anything their leaders tell them. But like they are about 99.9% of the bullshit they spew, they'll be proven wrong.

One would have thought, since Odumba gave them insurance, they'd have gotten medication and help for their mental illnesses.

My medication for mental illness is the same now as it was before Obama. :gulp: :bong:

Von Halen
12-10-2016, 08:17 PM
You should pay attention to current events, the US government already admitted it was spying on everyone and who said it was random? :)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dFnqHWVmOiM/VSl0sZhYWEI/AAAAAAAAPYU/S0Jtqou_yYs/s1600/annual%2Brate%2Bof%2Bmen%2Bkilled%2Bby%2Bpolice.JP G

Wow. Those numbers are low across the board. They should be much higher. The cops should be killing more of the scum. There's a whole bunch of it out there that needs to be purged.

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 08:18 PM

The best thing about global warming is the people pushing it can scream they're right all they want and don't have to worry about being proven wrong because it takes about a gajillion years to collect the data necessary to make a call. Like I said, if these tree huggers were serious they'd come up with viable alternatives but they never have any aside from giving up refrigerators and air conditioning because there are no viable large scale alternatives right now. And all the people crying about it are sitting in their houses watching a thousand channels on seven TVs while they're on the computer and waiting for the microwave to finish cooking their 37th Hot Pocket of the day.

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 08:20 PM
Wow. Those numbers are low across the board. They should be much higher. The cops should be killing more of the scum. There's a whole bunch of it out there that needs to be purged.

I thought the cops were "trigger happy" and killing people left and right. Maybe they need more guns and bullets to weed out all the low life that needs killing!

Von Halen
12-10-2016, 08:21 PM
The best thing about global warming is the people pushing it can scream they're right all they want and don't have to worry about being proven wrong because it takes about a gajillion years to collect the data necessary to make a call. Like I said, if these tree huggers were serious they'd come up with viable alternatives but they never have any aside from giving up refrigerators and air conditioning because there are no viable large scale alternatives right now. And all the people crying about it are sitting in their houses watching a thousand channels on seven TVs while they're on the computer and waiting for the microwave to finish cooking their 37th Hot Pocket of the day.

They do come up with alternatives, just not viable alternatives. They come up with alternatives that have nothing to do with saving the world, and everything to do with padding their pockets.

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 08:22 PM
They do come up with alternatives, just not viable alternatives. They come up with alternatives that have nothing to do with saving the world, and everything to do with padding their pockets.

And that's the end goal here. Same as always.

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 08:29 PM
You are completely factually wrong which makes me worry about where you are getting your information from.

I wish it was 90 degrees year round here.

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 08:30 PM
My medication for mental illness is the same now as it was before Obama. :gulp: :bong:

I approve of and endorse the Beerz but I think the weed is damaging your brain :biggrin:

Nickdfresh
12-10-2016, 10:14 PM

Jesus fuck dude, do you actually use science at your job or not? Maybe it's magik and not real either?

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 10:49 PM
Jesus fuck dude, do you actually use science at your job or not? Maybe it's magik and not real either?

No offense, but unless you posted this from a solar powered computer then you're kinda not helping save the planet.

Seshmeister
12-10-2016, 11:04 PM
No offense, but unless you posted this from a solar powered computer then you're kinda not helping save the planet.

What's that got to do with it, I don't see anyone saying they are fixing the problem or not contributing to it?

We're just saying there is a problem, pretending there isn't or being misled by the 100s of millions of dollars of propoganda by fossil fuel companies because it feels better doesn't change that.

I've done the absolute worst thing you can for climate change which is to have a few kids while living in the West.

That's like running a fleet of 20 SUV's in carbon footprint which is one of the reasons I would never preach at anyone about their lifestyle.

I'm only preachy about the fact that there is a problem.

Nickdfresh
12-10-2016, 11:25 PM

Weak piss bullshit argument of false choices...

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 11:27 PM

And what are you doing to save the planet?

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 11:29 PM
I've done the absolute worst thing you can for climate change which is to have a few kids while living in the West

Well you could have aborted them.

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 11:38 PM

What are you personally doing to save the planet? Cutting down on your driving or internet usage? Maybe you're shivering all to hell because you took all the doors off your house because you believe in open borders. Perhaps you started walking everywhere because bicycles require fossil fuels to be made. Maybe we should all live in caves and burn wood. But we can't do that because it would wreck the fucking planet.

Seshmeister
12-10-2016, 11:44 PM
Well you could have aborted them.

Watch out your invisible loving sky daddy may smite you just for mentioning that! :)

Seshmeister
12-10-2016, 11:47 PM
What are you personally doing to save the planet? Cutting down on your driving or internet usage? Maybe you're shivering all to hell because you took all the doors off your house because you believe in open borders. Perhaps you started walking everywhere because bicycles require fossil fuels to be made. Maybe we should all live in caves and burn wood. But we can't do that because it would wreck the fucking planet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

DONNIEP
12-10-2016, 11:55 PM
Watch out your invisible loving sky daddy may smite you just for mentioning that! :)

Me and Jesus can settle up later. You're the one crying about global warming and you love abortion so why didn't you do your part? Seriously, I don't have any beef with you but if you're gonna take it to the point that you said you are part of the problem then why didn't you abort your kids?

vandeleur
12-11-2016, 12:03 AM
Wow I thought we used to be funny ;)

DONNIEP
12-11-2016, 12:05 AM
Wow I thought we used to be funny ;)

Post some tits!

vandeleur
12-11-2016, 12:06 AM
The real fact of global warming is this it doesn't impact on us as much as the people on the fringe on how they exist. Wow we get a couple of floods in the U.K. And it is very upsetting.
Put those changes in less hospitable places and it causes mass tragedy but that's OK because they had fuck all anyway and dont really count.

Or so the fucked up logic seems to go.

vandeleur
12-11-2016, 12:07 AM
Post some tits!

You saying I've got tits :biggrin:

Seshmeister
12-11-2016, 12:10 AM
Me and Jesus can settle up later. You're the one crying about global warming and you love abortion so why didn't you do your part? Seriously, I don't have any beef with you but if you're gonna take it to the point that you said you are part of the problem then why didn't you abort your kids?

Firstly the law here and in civilised countries is that it is that a woman can have an abortion up to the point when the fetus could survive on it's own(ableit with huge amounts of sciency medical help) so around 22-24 weeks. In what sort of hideous society would you have the father imposing abortions on a mother?

Also who loves abortion? You are in superstrawman mode tonight.

As for recognising that man made global warming exists yet still not aborting as an argument?

Really?

Even accepting that 5th grade debating club argument ok what if I didn't give a fuck what happened to the planet or thought(probably correctly) that it was important to continue my genes none of that changes the facts about climate change.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/the-good-thing-about-science.jpg

vandeleur
12-11-2016, 12:10 AM
And before any one gets their panties in a wad , I've helped fight against global warming by posting on a music forum so stfu ;)

Seshmeister
12-11-2016, 12:15 AM
The real fact of global warming is this it doesn't impact on us as much as the people on the fringe on how they exist. Wow we get a couple of floods in the U.K. And it is very upsetting.
Put those changes in less hospitable places and it causes mass tragedy but that's OK because they had fuck all anyway and dont really count.

Or so the fucked up logic seems to go.

Well that was always the irony of ELVIS from Lousiana posting 50 climate change denial posts a day here while I assume planning to somehow evolve gills super quick. :D

Lousiana? I live on a hill in Scotland the worst scenario for my kids of climate change is that they have to work part time in a machine gun nest to stop the invasion of people from other places... :)

DONNIEP
12-11-2016, 12:19 AM
Well that was always the irony of ELVIS from Lousiana posting 50 climate change denial posts a day here while I assume planning to somehow evolve gills super quick. :D

Lousiana? I live on a hill in Scotland the worst scenario for my kids of climate change is that they have to work part time in a machine gun nest to stop the invasion of people other places... :)

From other places

Seshmeister
12-11-2016, 12:20 AM
From other places

Yes places where it doesn't rain all the time at the moment. :)

DONNIEP
12-11-2016, 12:22 AM
Yes places where it doesn't rain all the time at the moment. :)

Rain is Devilly and people who love it are sick and should have been aborted

vandeleur
12-11-2016, 12:26 AM

Lousiana? I live on a hill in Scotland the worst scenario for my kids of climate change is that they have to work part time in a machine gun nest to stop the invasion of people from other places... :)

Yeah he was gonna have to buy gills , he didn't believe in evolution either :D

Nickdfresh
12-11-2016, 12:34 AM
And what are you doing to save the planet?

I try to fart less...

What does that have to do with science?

FORD
12-11-2016, 12:54 AM
Rain is Devilly ...

Sometimes it truly is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTS8i31SBhw :devildance:

jacksmar
12-11-2016, 02:38 AM
http://www.100percentauthentic.com/pics/86581_01_lg.jpg

can't deny science. just read the tax!!!!

Seshmeister
12-16-2016, 06:56 AM
What tax?
Go and look up how much money your government gives to fossil fuel companies. Then go and look up how much of that they spent on climate change denial.

The only surprising thing is how little it cost them to fool people like you.

Von Halen
12-16-2016, 08:45 AM
Then go and look up how much of that they spent on climate change denial.

Now that it is winter and we are once again getting slammed with record low temps, and massive snow storms, the terminology changes from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change".

What a bunch of dumb sheep.

Nickdfresh
12-16-2016, 10:26 AM
Now that it is winter and we are once again getting slammed with record low temps, and massive snow storms, the terminology changes from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change".

What a bunch of dumb sheep.

Or retards that don't know the difference between "weather" and "climate change"...

It's funny how the same failed to notice the bizarrely hot summer, the very, very warm winter last year (December was more like October here in 2015) and the long Northeastern drought we had. Never once does any denier go "Geezus! It's real! So hot this summer!"

jacksmar
12-16-2016, 10:49 PM
What tax?
Go and look up how much money your government gives to fossil fuel companies. Then go and look up how much of that they spent on climate change denial.

The only surprising thing is how little it cost them to fool people like you.

I have long believed that the most elegant way to drive innovation and to reduce carbon emissions is to put a price on it.- kenyan houseboy

coming from the RA socialist fuckup....like you means anything but me.

bullshit artists have access to media meme;

conservatives = denial

leftists = mind right
i.e. You ain't gonna need no third set, 'cause you gonna get your mind right. global warning, climate change, ????????

so, for those that burn sod from the countryside in their stoves,
it takes a wad of corporate $$$$$$$$$ to refute to leftist meme.
surprised?
well that makes you a socialist dumb fuck as well.

so, should the new democrat prez pour some Exxon petrol on the Smokey mountain fires and require that all bullshit "scientific studies" using federal $$$$$$ provide all the source data to produce the conclusions in their bullshit studies?

after all, every socialist knows that only U.S. $$$$$$ make your world a better place.

why did the ice age assholes have it wrong back in '77? different consensus?

shitmyster, would your socialist world be a better place if we reanimated those poor dinosaurs in China or Cailean land?

you socialist assholes should be on a Cher website.......

FORD
12-16-2016, 11:20 PM
https://sites.duke.edu/english211s_01_s2013/files/2013/03/montana-meth-project-bugs-small-38440-1.jpg

jacksmar
12-16-2016, 11:30 PM
Or retards that don't know the difference between "weather" and "climate change"...

It's funny how the same failed to notice the bizarrely hot summer, the very, very warm winter last year (December was more like October here in 2015) and the long Northeastern drought we had. Never once does any denier go "Geezus! It's real! So hot this summer!"

ahhhh, professor buffalo imparts more "science" into the the discussion of aging leftist political hippys.

math for the discussion of geriatric political hacks; remember the science tific consensus: CO2 historic threshold !!!!!!!!!!!!!

so follow professor nikki math:
Four hundred One millionths. for the assholes that went to public school with pot smoking cool instructors like nikki:
400/1,000,000. see that's 400 with one millionths underneath.

but????

is that the final answer? well yes to make the number sound huuuuuuuuuge.

the answer actually or "science" comes to......Jethro Bodine ....ought to the nought...

.04%...... not a whole percent but the damn cow farts throwing the whole baseline off.

can't be that sweet oxygen is 21% of the atmosphere and danged old nitrogen is 78%.

thank goodness there are aging political hippys to protect us from the weather. and that settled science from that consensus of climate change global warming scientists..........

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0RCnsGBZJNw/TMnk1ESVnuI/AAAAAAAABMM/Z4EnA1cskXc/s1600/Hanson+brothers.jpg

FORD
12-16-2016, 11:40 PM
http://www.mindskin.com/p/349/meth.jpg

jacksmar
12-16-2016, 11:40 PM
drug use photo]

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/embed-md/public/2016/05/21/ahill23.jpg

Sybrina Fulton, kenyan houseboy's son baby mama and aging leftist cunt

photo worth a million popular votes...........

jacksmar
12-16-2016, 11:46 PM
another TARD drug use photo

http://img2-2.timeinc.net/people/i/2015/news/151116/lezley-mcspadden-01-435.jpg

michael browns baby mama and aging leftist cunt

worth a million popular votes

FORD
12-16-2016, 11:54 PM
http://countercurrentnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/david-duke-trump.jpg
Cheeto Drumpf and his good buddy David DuKKKe. Worth a million racist votes :meinsmiley:

jacksmar
12-17-2016, 12:10 AM
http://countercurrentnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/david-duke-trump.jpg
Cheeto Drumpf and his good buddy David DuKKKe. Worth a million racist votes :meinsmiley:

he's your democratic party choice TARD. he is a democratic. he sold a bunch of repukes and democratics a bill of goods you worthless socialist fuckups deserve.

in all truth, even a socialist fuckup like yourself wanted dadbern and aging hippy cunt warren. you democratics sucked kenyan houseboy cock so long you forgot to swallow.

but you got a democratic anyway. billion dollar democratic cock tastes pretty much the same as kenyan houseboy cock if you close your socialist eyes............

FORD
12-17-2016, 12:15 AM
You sure spend a lot of time thinking about sucking cock :blow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlU7mSInf2Q

FORD
12-17-2016, 12:32 AM
And are you SERIOUSLY calling Cheeto a "Democrat", after he has appointed the most extremist, fascist Ayn Randian horror movie cast of a cabinet in fucking history??

HITLER would look at this cabinet and say... "Gott in Himmel those are a bunch of extremist nutcase scheisskopfs!!"

jacksmar
12-17-2016, 01:00 AM
You sure spend a lot of time thinking about sucking cock :blow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlU7mSInf2Q

really? which bathroom you socialist fuckup? what's a marriage? did your dad fuck your mom in some way we should know about that legitimizes the kenyan houseboys birth?

was your moms cunt just a puppet stage? marionettes?

tell us about the parkinsons your relative died from again. did aids $$$$$$ keep them from dying you worthless socialist fuckup?

how much $$$$$$$$$$$ was spent on fossil fuel promotion while you were comforting a dying relative? how was the power on in your dead parkinsons relatives hospital room? were they using plastics to administer nourishment? were they using plastics to administer drugs from a plastics tube IV? what do suppose would have kept your dead parkinsons relative alive longer? a fucking pride parade? .5 kilowatts of solar power vs 100% of fossil fuel power for the same billions?

let's ask it another way TARD. which canadian healthcare line should you have lined up your dead parkinsons relative in? the save me so i can suck more cock line or the served based on need line? there had to be a better choice for your dead parkinsons disease relative in cuba. right? commies to the left and parkinsons to the right.

TARD when you shit a thought based on your socialist ideology, the whole world flushes.

fuck off TARD. Really fuck off. seriously. fuck off.:finger33:

FORD
12-17-2016, 01:06 AM
Have a Homo Christmas Jerksmear, you psychotic meth addled bastard.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAhDe8dwsIE

jacksmar
12-17-2016, 01:09 AM
And are you SERIOUSLY calling Cheeto a "Democrat", after he has appointed the most extremist, fascist Ayn Randian horror movie cast of a cabinet in fucking history??

HITLER would look at this cabinet and say... "Gott in Himmel those are a bunch of extremist nutcase scheisskopfs!!"

and i thought nikki was a dumb little man. and its democratic.

read your own words you fully retarded socialist.

jacksmar
12-17-2016, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE=FORD;1920369]Have a Homo Christmas Jerksmear, you psychotic meth addled bastard.....

finally some respect for THE jerksmear....

some leftist respect back to you and the other socialists cocksuckers of the RA....

“The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.”

Che Guevara

FORD
12-17-2016, 01:45 AM
Mister Gringo... my father he ain't no Che Guevara....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aib3P5-1hpw

Life just goes on and on getting harder and harder.....

jacksmar
12-17-2016, 02:18 AM
[i]Mister Gringo... my father he ain't no Che Guevara.... some bullshit excuse for measuring my fathers death and what it meant to parkinsons vs socialist homos

seriously TARD. and i mean this with all sincerity and condolences.

fuck you. really. fuck you. i mean that. sincerely. fuck you.

your life got harder and harder. that's funny. even for you. and the geriatric cunts. are you really trying to say your politics threw your parkinsons disease dad over a cliff to favor meds for queers?

everyone here at the RA; which would be shytmaster and the buffalo professor truly extends their deepest misplaced sympathies.

the kenyan houseboy should have taxed better for you. a real TARD deserves his dad. that just sucks cock.

no one else here has ever had a relative with parkinsons disease die. and if we necons and bigots, and deniers, and haters could march for just one queer to bring your dad back to life from dying from parkinsons disease , which queer would it be?

which queer was was the one that made your dead parkinsons disease dad a real man? mick jagger?

TARD, we (RA) just want whats best for you. i know what you're thinking. all this life would have been easier if you had just been aborted.

there's still time to march, because:

time is on your side............

FORD
12-17-2016, 02:26 AM
I don't know what the fuck you're babbling on and on about. I don't speak Tweaker. But you seem to have some really unhealthy obsession with queers and sucking dick. You should see a therapist about that. Or at least a gay prostitute, which I'm sure is easy enough to find in south Florida.

And why the fuck are you talking about my father, you psycho?

jacksmar
12-17-2016, 03:02 AM
I don't know what the fuck you're babbling on and on about. I don't speak Tweaker. But you seem to have some really unhealthy obsession with queers and sucking dick. You should see a therapist about that. Or at least a gay prostitute, which I'm sure is easy enough to find in south Florida.

And why the fuck are you talking about my father, you psycho?

TARD, in Portland the queers are a larger percent of the "population" than S Florida. Unless you're stereotyping the "Latinos". And they came out in "spades" for the aging cunt.

Didn't your dad die of Parkinsons disease? That was your socialist answer to Che's socialist quote. Your dad was Mick Jagger?

If not, which relative died of Parkinsons disease? If it wasn't your dead Parkinsons disease dad, then who was it? The last thing i want to be is "inaccurate" about any dead relative of yours that died from Parkinsons disease.

So, TARD, you claimed to have a dead relative that died from Parkinsons disease. If that's wrong I'm sure to correct the issue of your dead relative from Parkinsons disease, we can get a parade started in Portland. Mick Jagger can be the the guy passing out needles for exchanging.

Fuck your dad too. Fuck you more though. Kind of equal. But fuck you more.

vandeleur
12-17-2016, 05:07 AM
.......... and a happy new year :D

ZahZoo
12-17-2016, 09:54 AM
What's that got to do with it, I don't see anyone saying they are fixing the problem or not contributing to it?

We're just saying there is a problem, pretending there isn't or being misled by the 100s of millions of dollars of propoganda by fossil fuel companies because it feels better doesn't change that.

I've done the absolute worst thing you can for climate change which is to have a few kids while living in the West.

That's like running a fleet of 20 SUV's in carbon footprint which is one of the reasons I would never preach at anyone about their lifestyle.

I'm only preachy about the fact that there is a problem.

There's no doubt that symptomatic evidence that correlates to a portion of human impact on the planet and it's ecosystems exists. I believe we have had an impact to a very small degree. The real question is... is it really our (humans) contribution a significant part of the problem..?

The elements that shape weather on this planet are not fully understood. Hell we can't even predict accurately when it will rain on any given week. There are factors beyond our own sun and planetary system within the the Milky Way galaxy that has a constant effect on what's happening down here.

Is our existence and activity influencing climate by how much... 10%, 20%, 50% or possibly only .01%. Our ego and ignorance leads us to think we're big players in all this. Our stupidity leads us to think we can control a complex system that we don't fully understand. Our arrogance leads us to think we can tell others what to do and it will have an effect on this complex system...

A burst of energy from a star that occurred 10 million years ago could pass through our solar system next week and alter the energy output of the sun enough to plunge us into an ice age or 5 degree increase in global temps. A simple volcanic eruption anywhere on Earth could pump enough carbon, hydrogen or any other elements into the atmosphere to wipe out the last 5000 years of human output...

My point is... we're just along for the cosmic ride. It's utterly foolish to think we can control the complex systems that enabled our existence. Should we be good stewards of what we have.. ? Sure. Why not. But let's keep learning and not get too big headed in thinking we know enough in this realm to manage it.

Nickdfresh
12-17-2016, 11:57 AM
ahhhh, professor buffalo imparts more "science" into the the discussion of aging leftist political hippys.

math for the discussion of geriatric political hacks; remember the science tific consensus: CO2 historic threshold !!!!!!!!!!!!!

so follow professor nikki math:
Four hundred One millionths. for the assholes that went to public school with pot smoking cool instructors like nikki:
400/1,000,000. see that's 400 with one millionths underneath.

but????

is that the final answer? well yes to make the number sound huuuuuuuuuge.

the answer actually or "science" comes to......Jethro Bodine ....ought to the nought...

.04%...... not a whole percent but the damn cow farts throwing the whole baseline off.

can't be that sweet oxygen is 21% of the atmosphere and danged old nitrogen is 78%.

thank goodness there are aging political hippys to protect us from the weather. and that settled science from that consensus of climate change global warming scientists..........

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0RCnsGBZJNw/TMnk1ESVnuI/AAAAAAAABMM/Z4EnA1cskXc/s1600/Hanson+brothers.jpg

Nice shot of the Hanson triplets but I'm finding it hard to follow your drunken gibberish. Are you trying to impart that fronts for the oil and gas industry are somehow "imparting" a science or something?

Nickdfresh
12-17-2016, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=FORD;1920369]Have a Homo Christmas Jerksmear, you psychotic meth addled bastard.....

finally some respect for THE jerksmear....

some leftist respect back to you and the other socialists cocksuckers of the RA....

“The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.”

Che Guevara

http://img.sadistic.pl/pics/0e19c746bbff.jpg

Can't you just get a rancid hooker?

jacksmar
12-17-2016, 02:38 PM
Nice shot of the Hanson triplets but I'm finding it hard to follow your drunken gibberish. Are you trying to impart that fronts for the oil and gas industry are somehow "imparting" a science or something?

wow.

i think i understand your whatever addled question, professor buffalo.

remove your head first, and then pull whatever carbon number out of your ass. do you have one from '77?

http://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/time-magazine-april-1977.jpg

inconvenient truth......

jacksmar
12-17-2016, 02:40 PM
Can't you just get a rancid hooker?

What's your wife doing tonight, professor buffalo?

Nickdfresh
12-17-2016, 04:12 PM
Offering free quote function lessons to lunatics...

jacksmar
12-18-2016, 04:12 PM
well, that's fairly noble. but she should knock the paramour cock out of her mouth and work on your gay ass to keep your shit straight.

do you have any nude pictures of your wife, professor?