PDA

View Full Version : When Did The Country Music Hicks

Von Halen
01-09-2017, 06:45 PM
Turn into wiggers? They just had this Dierks Bentley homo performing on the National Championship pre-game show, and he was parading around the stage like a rapper, while singing that garbage Country music he plays. He was doing all the typical rap crapper motions and moves. What a fucking disgrace. His music and his actions.

twonabomber
01-09-2017, 07:04 PM
Cuntry sucks.

Nickdfresh
01-09-2017, 08:09 PM
Turn into wiggers? They just had this Dierks Bentley homo performing on the National Championship pre-game show, and he was parading around the stage like a rapper, while singing that garbage Country music he plays. He was doing all the typical rap crapper motions and moves. What a fucking disgrace. His music and his actions.

When they found that ripping off and mimicking actual musicians that can play things like rock with a median level of competency was passe...

"(Today's country music) is bad rock with a fiddle". --Tom Petty

Hardrock69
01-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Last June I attended a taping of CMT's Country Crossroads.....friend of mine was in charge of the shoot....Lynyrd Skynyrd and some Bro-Cuntry idiot named Brantley Gilbert.

I went just to watch the production of the show. I do not give a rat's ass about Lyn-nerd Skinhead.

That Brantley guy is a tool with no originality....fucking Bro-Cuntry loser....

FORD
01-12-2017, 12:33 PM
Are there even any real Lynyrd Skynrd members still alive? Last I heard, Rossington was out of the band because he had heart problems. He was the last one who had any link to the actual band. It's time to put that joke of a tribute band to rest. Especially since those posers have allowed the bands name to be tied to a bunch of right wing bullshit that Ronnie Van Zant would have NEVER put up with.

twonabomber
01-12-2017, 12:56 PM
Last June I attended a taping of CMT's Country Crossroads.....friend of mine was in charge of the shoot....Lynyrd Skynyrd and some Bro-Cuntry idiot named Brantley Gilbert.

I went just to watch the production of the show. I do not give a rat's ass about Lyn-nerd Skinhead.

That Brantley guy is a tool with no originality....fucking Bro-Cuntry loser....

Friend of mine just became a grandfather. The new grandson's name is Brantley...

Mama's Fool
01-13-2017, 10:31 AM
Don't get these names...what the fuck is wrong with just naming the kid Brandt or Brant? What's the fucking "ley" at the end of most of these new names like Kayley, Hayley, etc.?

Hardrock69
02-18-2017, 01:29 PM
Yes, Gary Rossington is the only original member left.