PDA

View Full Version : Political Correctness Steps Over The Line Again

Von Halen
01-17-2017, 10:58 AM
Thanks to the politically correct liberal pussies like FORD and Nickdickless, this is the world we now live in.

Teachers are not allowed to correct the precious little pansies anymore, because it might hurt their feelings!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/maryland-school-district-employee-fired-tweet-article-1.2947002

Nickdfresh
01-17-2017, 10:59 AM
Thanks to the politically correct liberal pussies like FORD and Nickdickless, this is the world we now live in.

Teachers are not allowed to correct the precious little pansies anymore, because it might hurt their feelings!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/maryland-school-district-employee-fired-tweet-article-1.2947002

I'm proud of being politically correct, you fucking faggot pussy retard! Go watch your deluxe-edition Live Without a Net DVD singed by Sammy Hagar!

LOL The NY Daily News. I wouldn't wipe the cheese off my penis with that rag!

Von Halen
01-17-2017, 11:07 AM
LOL The NY Daily News. I wouldn't wipe the cheese off my penis with that rag!

What does the paper reporting the FACTS, have to do with the FACTS, Nickdickless?

Nickdfresh
01-17-2017, 10:58 PM
What does the paper reporting the FACTS, have to do with the FACTS, Nickdickless?

The NY Daily Lose is staffed by fucktards that think "facts" are whatever makes their story work...

Seshmeister
01-18-2017, 12:11 AM

'This is the world in which we now live' would be better grammar. :)

These stories pop up every so often and I think they are probably more likely to be a shitty employee that they are trying to find an excuse to sack more than anything else.

In this case she was a newly employed 'media services coordinator' whatever the fuck that means.

Maybe she wasn't meant to make her own posts on their Twitter. Maybe the kid was dyslexic. Who knows?

Von Halen
01-18-2017, 12:21 AM
Well Sesh, the fact is, as reported by the news agency NickDickless seems to want to talk about, more than the issue at hand, that the gal was fired for correcting a kids spelling.

Seshmeister
01-18-2017, 12:40 AM
Maybe it's completely true, I've run into at least one fucking idiot headmaster myself in the last few years. :)

I'm just a bit suspicious because these people are usually very keen on covering their backs and there are a bunch of HR rules making it difficult to sack anyone from a government job.