PDA

View Full Version : This should infuriate NickDickless and FORD!

Von Halen
01-18-2017, 10:15 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2949009.1484712021!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/police-officer-shot-florida.jpg

Von Halen
01-18-2017, 10:25 PM
I know he's just a poor misunderstood young man, according to FORD and NickDickless. But to sane people, he's a guy that murdered his pregnant girlfriend, and a female cop. Those two will be along shortly to tell you the three he killed, deserved what he did to them.

It's a shame he didn't have the balls to do what he said, and not be taken alive.

When they arrested him, they cuffed him in the slain officers handcuffs. They should have put them around his fucking throat.

Nickdfresh
01-18-2017, 10:38 PM
Um, Von Gina, have you had a mental health screening lately? Just asking...

Von Halen
01-18-2017, 10:47 PM
Um, Von Gina, have you had a mental health screening lately? Just asking...

No. But I'm probably due. Thanks for the reminder.

Nickdfresh
01-18-2017, 10:49 PM
No. But I'm probably do. Thanks for the reminder.

I think you're "due", not 'do". Idiot...:)

Von Halen
01-18-2017, 10:55 PM
I think you're "due", not 'do". Idiot...:)

That's what I put. Are you high? Have you been playing footsy with Rex Ryan again?

cadaverdog
01-19-2017, 12:41 AM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2949009.1484712021!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/police-officer-shot-florida.jpg
Do you have a link to the story behind this?

FORD
01-19-2017, 01:30 AM
Yeah, it's a little hard to get "infuriated" without context, for fucks sake. :biggrin:

Von Halen
01-19-2017, 08:41 AM
Do you have a link to the story behind this?

Come out from under your rock once in awhile.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/orlando-police-capture-suspected-killer-markeith-loyd-article-1.2948841

Nickdfresh
01-19-2017, 08:52 AM
I know he's just a poor misunderstood young man, according to FORD and NickDickless. But to sane people, he's a guy that murdered his pregnant girlfriend, and a female cop. Those two will be along shortly to tell you the three he killed, deserved what he did to them.

Von Gina, with his idiocy and intellectual incompetence and incontinence...

Who said I ever gave a fuck about shitstools like this cop killer...

Dumping this troll POS...

Von Halen
01-19-2017, 09:07 AM
You're a typical Liberal apologist.

Nickdfresh
01-19-2017, 09:11 AM
I've never apologized for a cop killer....

Terry
01-19-2017, 09:57 AM

It's a shame he didn't have the balls to do what he said, and not be taken alive.

When they arrested him, they cuffed him in the slain officers handcuffs. They should have put them around his fucking throat.

I can say, having lived in the Tampa Bay area for the last 17 years, that as a practical matter in terms of how law enforcement sometimes operates down here in cases like this one, the guy is lucky to have been taken in alive. He is literally lucky he got off with only a beating when arrested: living only 2 counties away from where this all took place, my initial thought as the news reports on this were broadcast is "this guy is going to die when the cops find him."

I'm not saying he deserved to die, or commenting on the treatment he got from the arresting officers vs. what his rights as a defendant are or any of that. Just the sheer practicalities and past incidents of this nature led me to the conclusion that it was more likely than not he would be dead rather than see the inside of a jail cell. And I'd be willing to wager most people down here, regardless of their political/social ideology, were thinking along the same lines. Not a question of the treatment he deserved, mind you, but once you hear a news story of a cop killer on the run down here...Florida just isn't a state where you want to kill a cop and wager that you're going to make it to the courthouse to be charged.

Now, in the case of this guy, his "luck" at being taken in alive may only amount to being incarcerated long enough to have a trial where the prosecution asks for the Death Penalty and he is executed 10 years or so down the line. However, that outcome would certainly be luckier for him than his victims were.

Nickdfresh
01-19-2017, 10:45 AM
Didn't this asshole murder a female, African-American cop?

Yeah. MSGT Debra Clayton:
http://www.cityoforlando.net/police/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/01/debraclayton-819x1024.jpg

RIP

Von Halen
01-19-2017, 10:59 AM
Look at NickDickless bringing race into it.

He killed a COP!

He also killed a pregnant woman!

He claimed he wouldn't be taken alive, because he didn't want to go BACK to prison!

They should have waited until he took a shot at them, and then used every bullet they had on him.

Nickdfresh
01-19-2017, 11:21 AM
Look at NickDickless bringing race into it.

Sorry, I didn't mean to bring in a sad but positive portrayal of a minority...

Maybe you can start more racist threads implying a nazish belief system of eugenics...

She was a victim, like all murdered cops!

How about showing some respect you fucktard, knuckledragging bitch by celebrating the victims and not just the perpetrators?!

He killed a COP!

He also killed a pregnant woman!

He claimed he wouldn't be taken alive, because he didn't want to go BACK to prison!

They should have waited until he took a shot at them, and then used every bullet they had on him.

I don't disagree with any of that but of course he's a total pussy-bitch coward like most of those cunts are!

They should have 'accidentally' broken bones and crippled him...

Nothing more pathetic than a hobbling ghettotard...

cadaverdog
01-19-2017, 08:14 PM
You're a typical Liberal apologist.
What gets me is when somebody cries about how many black men are locked up or racial profiling. The reason there's so many black men behind bars is they're the ones committing most of the crimes. Jail means nothing to them. It's like attending a family reunion. They bitch about racial profiling but they dress like thugs and gangbangers. Same thing goes with white punks who look like skinheads. If you want to look like a criminal don't complain when you're treated like a criminal. I used to get harassed because I had long hair. If I'm dumb enough to drive around smoking pot looking like a pot head I deserved to get busted. Luckilly I never did. I got busted a couple times for other people stupidity but I was committing a crime or crimes so I accepted it without blaming the cops for doing their job.

Nickdfresh
01-19-2017, 10:18 PM
What gets me is when somebody cries about how many black men are locked up or racial profiling. The reason there's so many black men behind bars is they're the ones committing most of the crimes. Jail means nothing to them. It's like attending a family reunion. They bitch about racial profiling but they dress like thugs and gangbangers. Same thing goes with white punks who look like skinheads. If you want to look like a criminal don't complain when you're treated like a criminal. I used to get harassed because I had long hair. If I'm dumb enough to drive around smoking pot looking like a pot head I deserved to get busted. Luckilly I never did. I got busted a couple times for other people stupidity but I was committing a crime or crimes so I accepted it without blaming the cops for doing their job.

I never cried about "how many blackmen are locked up". fucktard