PDA

View Full Version : Trump calls for standing ovation for Clinton

Seshmeister
01-22-2017, 05:26 PM
Not so much of the 'Lock her up' when he is at his expensive lunch afterwards with the elites huh...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Q8o9xb3wo

FORD
01-22-2017, 08:57 PM
More like "Thanks for running such a shitty campaign and alienating most of your own party, Hillary. You really helped put me here. Bigly!"

Seshmeister
01-22-2017, 09:48 PM
So you still aren't a HillCat?

There is talk now of a left equivalent of the Tea Party - not sure the name yet maybe the Mocha Majority? :)

cadaverdog
01-22-2017, 09:52 PM
More like "Thanks for running such a shitty campaign and alienating most of your own party, Hillary. You really helped put me here.
She must have bought the propaganda the liberal media was putting out that there's no way she could lose. I know I did. The Democratic party should share the blame for forcing her upon you when she "won" the nomination.

cadaverdog
01-22-2017, 09:53 PM

There is talk now of a left equivalent of the Tea Party - not sure the name yet maybe the Mocha Majority? :)
The born losers.

FORD
01-22-2017, 10:35 PM

"The Beer Party" works for me :gulp:

Nitro Express
01-24-2017, 01:07 AM
It's called covering yourself. It's the same reason he invited Mitt Romney and others in to be interviewed for White House staff positions. Not that he was going to give them anything but it makes your enemies look bad if they attack you. It's psychological warfare. Obama didn't pardon Hillary. I'm sure the new Justice Department will be looking into her situation and a independent prosecutor will handle it from there. Hey Hillary is one hell of a fighter and that's respectable. Give the Clinton's a toast and let fate take it's course. The axe will fall but Trump has washed his hands of it.

Nitro Express
01-24-2017, 01:14 AM

The Tea Party failed because it never had a strong leader to lead it. The Republican establishment co-opted it and it all became the Republican establishment. There was a huge movement in the Democratic Party with Bernie Sanders. He could have won. The problem is the Clinton political machine ran a coup and took over the Democrat Party and stole the nomination from Bernie. Since Bill Clinton didn't want to be first lady he sabotaged his wife's campaign. Meeting with Loretta Lynch on the plane was Bill pulling the rug under Hillary. Run Al Franken next time and have him promise free everything and you might have a shot.

Terry
01-24-2017, 09:00 PM
It's called covering yourself. It's the same reason he invited Mitt Romney and others in to be interviewed for White House staff positions. Not that he was going to give them anything but it makes your enemies look bad if they attack you. It's psychological warfare. Obama didn't pardon Hillary. I'm sure the new Justice Department will be looking into her situation and a independent prosecutor will handle it from there. Hey Hillary is one hell of a fighter and that's respectable. Give the Clinton's a toast and let fate take it's course. The axe will fall but Trump has washed his hands of it.

The new DoJ certainly can look into the various allegations about Hillary...again. If the Department wants to go down that road again; is it more or less likely they will come up with anything that actually sticks the...what...20th time around?

Travelgate
Filegate
Whitewater
Benghazi
The Clinton Foundation
E-mails when Sec State

Never been charged, never been indicted.

I'd readily agree that from her handling of various records/documents with Whitewater to the "odd" synchronicities of entangled interests (pay for play) involving the Clinton Foundation when she was in the Senate and later Secretary of State, there is a pattern of events and behaviors on her part that would arouse suspicion in any open-minded person.

From various independent counsels and special prosecutors through Senate Committee inquiries to F.B.I investigations, the only charges that were made involved her competence and never anything close to proving (it's not enough to merely suspect it, but actually have a probable legal case) she wittingly and willfully broke the law. Then again, so much is legal now...

My own feeling is the U.S. Department of Justice is going to have their hands full with Trump Administration just in terms of implementing the policies Trump is advocating to the point where I doubt they will be bothered - much less have the time - to reinvestigate Hillary Clinton and actually come up with the goods and craft charges from that which could stick when all the other investigative bodies I mentioned didn't.

Of course, they're welcome to keep trying.

Seshmeister
01-24-2017, 09:09 PM
Meeting with Loretta Lynch on the plane was Bill pulling the rug under Hillary.

Haha yeah your leaders are so brilliant that any time they fuck up it must actually be a cunning conspiracy... :D

And the Lewinsky affair was actually funded by big cigar comppanies... :D

cadaverdog
01-24-2017, 10:21 PM
Haha yeah your leaders are so brilliant that any time they fuck up it must actually be a cunning conspiracy...
At least they're smart enough to run a country. We don't have to have another country run it for us.

cadaverdog
01-24-2017, 11:00 PM
The new DoJ certainly can look into the various allegations about Hillary...again. If the Department wants to go down that road again; is it more or less likely they will come up with anything that actually sticks the...what...20th time around?

Travelgate
Filegate
Whitewater
Benghazi
The Clinton Foundation
E-mails when Sec State

From various independent counsels and special prosecutors through Senate Committee inquiries to F.B.I investigations, the only charges that were made involved her competence and never anything close to proving
(It's enough to merely suspect it, but actually have a probable legal case) she wittingly and willfully broke the law. Then again, so much is legal now...

Hillary Clinton is a master at plausible deniability. It doesn't hurt that her party was running things during these investigations either. The Attorney General runs the Department of Justice which in turn runs the FBI. Who chooses the Attorney General? The president.

Nitro Express
01-24-2017, 11:30 PM
Haha yeah your leaders are so brilliant that any time they fuck up it must actually be a cunning conspiracy... :D

And the Lewinsky affair was actually funded by big cigar comppanies... :D

Put yourself in Bill Clinton's shoes. Now you are talking about a guy who doesn't give a shit about his wife or the country. Bill is out for Bill. Now as a former president would you want to go back into the White House and have a bitch of a wife as president? Humiliating. That's why Bill also said on record Obamacare was a disaster. Bill did not want to go back into the White House and be first lady. Of course he's going to undermine his wife's election and he did.

Nitro Express
01-24-2017, 11:37 PM

Travelgate
Filegate
Whitewater
Benghazi
The Clinton Foundation
E-mails when Sec State

I'd readily agree that from her handling of various records/documents with Whitewater to the "odd" synchronicities of entangled interests (pay for play) involving the Clinton Foundation when she was in the Senate and later Secretary of State, there is a pattern of events and behaviors on her part that would arouse suspicion in any open-minded person.

From various independent counsels and special prosecutors through Senate Committee inquiries to F.B.I investigations, the only charges that were made involved her competence and never anything close to proving (it's not enough to merely suspect it, but actually have a probable legal case) she wittingly and willfully broke the law. Then again, so much is legal now...

My own feeling is the U.S. Department of Justice is going to have their hands full with Trump Administration just in terms of implementing the policies Trump is advocating to the point where I doubt they will be bothered - much less have the time - to reinvestigate Hillary Clinton and actually come up with the goods and craft charges from that which could stick when all the other investigative bodies I mentioned didn't.

Of course, they're welcome to keep trying.

We will see what will happen. There are several investigations on the Clintons. Looks like it may boil up from the bottom. I don't get the impression Trump wants to have a Hillary witch hunt. Seems like he wants to stay out of it and just let justice take it's course.

Terry
01-29-2017, 05:53 PM
We will see what will happen. There are several investigations on the Clintons. Looks like it may boil up from the bottom. I don't get the impression Trump wants to have a Hillary witch hunt. Seems like he wants to stay out of it and just let justice take it's course.

If you start to see Clinton associates along the lines of Podesta or Huma being subpoenad and they lawyer up and cut immunity deals - or someone like Doug Band who can provide information and linkage from the Clinton Foundation to the Clinton campaign and the DNC in terms of wrongdoing...like, if Band is subpoenad and cuts an immunity deal, THEN Hillary might be in trouble.

And having voted for her, let me say this: if the charges are made and proved, she deserves to be punished. Nobody is above the law. However, as I said, so much is legal now. Things people in that strata do that seem clearly lacking in an ethical or moral compass to the average person often turn out to be totally legal. The Citizens United SC decision didn't help matters in terms of trying to stem the flow of unaccountable funds into political campaigns.

Kristy
01-29-2017, 06:02 PM
"The Beer Party" works for me :gulp:

Yes, keeps you in your welfare state.