PDA

View Full Version : Yes Libtards, Kirk Hammett is just as dumb as you!

Von Halen
01-25-2017, 09:36 AM
Trump needs to grab him by his pussy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwG03rMli90

Nitro Express
01-25-2017, 12:05 PM
What people like Kirk don't understand is there are working class people who have had the rug pulled from underneath them. When you are in a successful band and have it good you don't see the guy who had a good paying union job losing it with nothing but shit temp work as an option. If anyone didn't see Obama was intentionally killing our economy and running economic warfare on us, then they are blind. Obama was in with the Chinese and selling us out. His mentors growing up were communists. Frank Marshall Davis was a KGB operative. So the Democrats were dumb enough to put a guy mentored by the KGB into the highest office and look at the damage. Go ahead and cry Kirk. You don't understand how the real world works. The KGB planted the seeds. They grew. Then China took over. It's still communism but it's ran from China instead of Russia now.

vandeleur
01-25-2017, 12:24 PM
Wow that was funny trillions in debt and your going to be bankrupt, at what point are you bankrupt
..... laugh laugh funny voice.

vandeleur
01-25-2017, 12:30 PM
America like the uk is in debt up to its tits and then some.
You wouldn't run a household like these people have run our countries.

Not sure putting a guy whose businesses is always going bankrupt or the people who caused the last financial crisis in charge is a good thing but it's a different sort of shit government from what we have.

Think it's going to be an interesting few years.

Hope we try and nuke Florida again :D

vandeleur
01-25-2017, 12:36 PM
Kirk hamsters first day at work :biggrin:

https://youtu.be/546KjKMB9kw

Nickdfresh
01-25-2017, 12:41 PM
What people like Kirk don't understand is there are working class people who have had the rug pulled from underneath them. When you are in a successful band and have it good you don't see the guy who had a good paying union job losing it with nothing but shit temp work as an option. If anyone didn't see Obama was intentionally killing our economy and running economic warfare on us, then they are blind. Obama was in with the Chinese and selling us out. His mentors growing up were communists. Frank Marshall Davis was a KGB operative. So the Democrats were dumb enough to put a guy mentored by the KGB into the highest office and look at the damage. Go ahead and cry Kirk. You don't understand how the real world works. The KGB planted the seeds. They grew. Then China took over. It's still communism but it's ran from China instead of Russia now.

LMFAO. Yeah, Trump really gives a fuck about working people as evidenced by his filling of the cabinet swamp with the sweet shitwater of Wall Street crony cunts...

Apparently Von gives a fuck what Kirk Hammett says (is that how you spell his name?)...

Seshmeister
01-25-2017, 08:27 PM
America like the uk is in debt up to its tits and then some.
You wouldn't run a household like these people have run our countries.

Of course you wouldn't because households are nothing like countries. I wish people would stop making that comparison. In a household when you spend money you don't usually get half of it back in tax, half the people in the house aren't usually salaried by the household. In a household you can't spend money in order to increase your income and you can't print money.

Of course there is lots of government mismanagement to different degrees but it's just not the same as a household budget.

Seshmeister
01-25-2017, 08:34 PM
LMFAO. Yeah, Trump really gives a fuck about working people as evidenced by his filling of the cabinet swamp with the sweet shitwater of Wall Street crony cunts...

Apparently Von gives a fuck what Kirk Hammett says (is that how you spell his name?)...

Anyone who has seen the Metallica Monster documentary knows the level of brainpower on show.

What he did stumble upon kind of without realizing and what the laughing idiot in the corner doesn't know is the background to the phrase 'America First'.

This was the movement which fought to stop the US being hostile to the Nazis in the early 1940s and was anti Semetic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee

vandeleur
01-25-2017, 08:45 PM
Of course you wouldn't because households are nothing like countries. I wish people would stop making that comparison. In a household when you spend money you don't usually get half of it back in tax, half the people in the house aren't usually salaried by the household. In a household you can't spend money in order to increase your income and you can't print money.

Of course there is lots of government mismanagement to different degrees but it's just not the same as a household budget.

I will continue to use this analogy for the following reasons .
A. It bugs you
B. I am a drunken fool:)
C. I am trying to persuade my neighbour to pay for my new wall

Seshmeister
01-25-2017, 08:50 PM
My annoyance comes more from seeing it come up on Question Time as a point around 30 times a year and instead of the panel saying 'Shut up fool!' they accept the analogy.

Unlike on here, on TV the analogy usually comes from a sober dull Brexit voting pointless person.

Von Halen
01-25-2017, 10:02 PM
One of the Three Stooges is comparing Kirk Hammett's meltdown to Nazism and anti semitism. And I thought FORD and NickDickless were whacko's. You've surpassed even Elvis and Kristy, Sesh. Cuntgratulations!

Nitro Express
01-26-2017, 01:23 AM
I will continue to use this analogy for the following reasons .
A. It bugs you
B. I am a drunken fool:)
C. I am trying to persuade my neighbour to pay for my new wall

You can blame Putin or you can blame Trump or you can blame both of them. I see this election as giving the world another scape goat. Washington DC politics is the grandest reality show in the world. Trump likes things big. Well he just landed the mother of all reality TV spots and why people don't see he's qualified for the spot I have no idea. I thought the election was entertaining. So far Trump in office has been even better entertainment. He might just set the world on fire and that will be thrilling.

Nickdfresh
01-26-2017, 10:51 AM
Anyone who has seen the Metallica Monster documentary knows the level of brainpower on show.

What he did stumble upon kind of without realizing and what the laughing idiot in the corner doesn't know is the background to the phrase 'America First'.

This was the movement which fought to stop the US being hostile to the Nazis in the early 1940s and was anti Semetic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee

Basically, yes. Even American hero Charles "Luck" Lindbergh subscribed to the pseudoscience of Eugenics and was vaguely antisemitic, and he was largely the face of Isolationism. It should be said he did ultimately contribute to the war effort and improved the P-38 and even probably shot down Japanese fighters. There was a lot of extremism egged on by the Depression then, we even had our own Nazis:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EHkNuj5d7aw/T6a2l4xyPEI/AAAAAAAAAPE/pa6yw3NJFJM/s1600/German_American_Bund.png

vandeleur
01-26-2017, 10:53 AM
What comes around goes around ;)