PDA

View Full Version : Ex Gang Member "Executed" After Obama Commutes Sentence

Von Halen
01-25-2017, 10:50 AM
Looks as though Obama did something right. Even if it was by accident.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2017/01/ex-gang_member_executed_after.html

By the way, the cop killer in Florida that also killed his pregnant ex girlfriend, also had his sentence commuted by Obama.

I'm sure FORD and NickDickless will be along soon to make excuses for Odumbass, and all the felons he released.

twonabomber
01-25-2017, 11:11 AM
Is there a such thing as ex gang member?

Addicts are always addicts...Marines are always Marines...

DONNIEP
01-25-2017, 12:04 PM
Is there a such thing as ex gang member?

Addicts are always addicts...Marines are always Marines...

What about Gibsmedats?

twonabomber
01-25-2017, 12:23 PM
Or a Dindunuffin?

Nickdfresh
01-25-2017, 12:36 PM

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2017/01/ex-gang_member_executed_after.html

Good, that's the shithole you live in...

By the way, the cop killer in Florida that also killed his pregnant ex girlfriend, also had his sentence commuted by Obama.

I'm sure FORD and NickDickless will be along soon to make excuses for Odumbass, and all the felons he released.

Um, no he wasn't, fucktard...

Von Douchebag posting more fake news from his "sources"...

Von Halen
01-25-2017, 12:58 PM
Good, that's the shithole you live in...

Um, no he wasn't, fucktard...

Von Douchebag posting more fake news from his "sources"...

Yes he was.

I prefer "Vongina". :D

Seshmeister
01-25-2017, 08:44 PM

You think 19 years for selling 5 grams of coke was a just sentence?

Most of Obama's clemency was reversing the absolute worst sentencing that came from the failed 'War on Drugs'.

The guy being murdered doesn't change any of that.

Von Halen
01-25-2017, 09:28 PM
You think 19 years for selling 5 grams of coke was a just sentence?

Most of Obama's clemency was reversing the absolute worst sentencing that came from the failed 'War on Drugs'.

The guy being murdered doesn't change any of that.

If you're dumb enough to believe the sentence was simply for 5 grams of cocaine, it's no wonder you are an Odumbass lover.

Seshmeister
01-25-2017, 09:35 PM
If you are dumb enough to think that reducing the sentences of 1000 people out of over 2 million locked up is a mass release of felons then more fool you.

Soon though we won't even know how many people are locked up or anything else as Drumf's executive orders stop any information getting out.

Von Halen
01-25-2017, 09:58 PM
1715 sentences commuted Sesh. 568 LIFE sentences. We should ship them all there to be your neighbors. I'm sure you'd have no problem with that, and would feel the Seshmistress and your daughters would be perfectly safe.

Change your username to Felonmeister please.

Seshmeister
01-26-2017, 09:54 AM
Lol.
Non violent drug offenders with unjust 3 and out sentences. 1715 is nowhere near enough.

For the last 25 years the your presidents have admitted to have used the drugs these people have been locked up for selling them. You think Benito Cheeto has never had his big fat nose in a line?

Black Jesus was just trying to ease his conscience slightly about this shameful hypocrisy.

Nickdfresh
01-26-2017, 10:37 AM
1715 sentences commuted Sesh. 568 LIFE sentences. We should ship them all there to be your neighbors. I'm sure you'd have no problem with that, and would feel the Seshmistress and your daughters would be perfectly safe.

Change your username to Felonmeister please.

I'm sure he doesn't have to worry and neither do you as most of them are going back to the ghetto shitholes you don't live in or near...

But if you're for spending tens of thousands of dollars per year for keeping relatively minor drug offenders in the prison-industrial-complex, than you're even more retarded than your kneejerk posts indicate!

Seshmeister
01-26-2017, 11:32 AM
Von is highlighting the word LIFE totally missing the point that they should never have had the sentence in the first place.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/cruel-and-unusual-punishment-the-shame-of-three-strikes-laws-20130327

If nothing else do you really want to pay for someone to be in jail for 25 years for stealing $2.50 pair of socks? $35k a year, that's close to a million dollars ignoring inflation.

Von Halen
01-26-2017, 11:38 AM
Von is highlighting the word LIFE totally missing the point that they should never have had the sentence in the first place.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/cruel-and-unusual-punishment-the-shame-of-three-strikes-laws-20130327

If nothing else do you really want to pay for someone to be in jail for 25 years for stealing $2.50 pair of socks? $35k a year, that's close to a million dollars ignoring inflation.

Yeah Sesh, guys are getting life sentences for stealing socks.

To think, some people wonder why we call retards, retards.

I think every prisoner in America should be freed, and sent to live in Scotland.

Seshmeister
01-26-2017, 11:40 AM
Read the article.

Von Halen
01-26-2017, 01:47 PM
3 strikes, you're out Sesh. Maybe motherfuckers wouldn't keep stealing over and over and over, if the consequences were that dramatic. How about I come steal your shit from your house 3 times Sesh? You good with that? How about I steal your guitar. You go buy a new one, and I'll steal it too. Then, just because I feel like it, I'll steal your third one. A fucking slap on the wrist will teach me a lesson! Hell, why stop at letting the thieves get by with criminal stuff?

And you snivel and whine like a fucking bitch because Trump said he'd like to (didn't actually do it) grab a broad by her pussy.

Again I say, all the criminals in America, should be sent to Scotland. You do the right thing with them Sesh.

cadaverdog
01-26-2017, 02:50 PM
Or a Dindunuffin?
Heputthatonmes.

cadaverdog
01-26-2017, 03:07 PM
Read the article.
Didn't Rolling Stone get sued over accusing some college dudes of rape when there was no rape recently? Are they really a reliable news source?
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/a-rape-on-campus-what-went-wrong-20150405

cadaverdog
01-26-2017, 03:15 PM
3 strikes, you're out Sesh. Maybe motherfuckers wouldn't keep stealing over and over and over, if the consequences were that dramatic. How about I come steal your shit from your house 3 times Sesh? You good with that? How about I steal your guitar. You go buy a new one, and I'll steal it too. Then, just because I feel like it, I'll steal your third one. A fucking slap on the wrist will teach me a lesson! Hell, why stop at letting the thieves get by with criminal stuff?
Typical liberal attitude when it comes to law enforcement. They're all fascists until somebody steals their shit, threatens them or beats the shit out of them.

Seshmeister
01-26-2017, 06:36 PM

You can steal a pair of my socks if you want! :)

Von Halen
01-26-2017, 08:01 PM
You can steal a pair of my socks if you want! :)

I'm not a thief. But if I were, I'd hopefully be in jail where I belong.

Seshmeister
01-26-2017, 08:37 PM
This is the technique although I don't think you could manage my bass guitars like this... :)

https://youtu.be/nHQg8X86iaU