PDA

View Full Version : Has Eddie Been Drinking?

onfire
01-16-2004, 03:24 AM
After Listening To The Latest Edward Interview I Believe He Has Been Up All Night Drinking. Just A Little Too Emotionial! What Do You All Think?

Eyes of the Night
01-16-2004, 03:41 AM
Dude, if I was Ed I'd still be drinking ... can you just imagine being so wealthy and on top of the rock world for over 2 decades? ...

He has to be on this permenent vacation! Niiice ...

The emotional part I don't understand ... I know when I got divorced there were times where'd I just bust out and cry when something triggered a memory when being married ...

Maybe Ed's still fucked in the head from the divorce from Val and Wolfie is a constant reminder of that marriage ...

Cool pic btw ... always dug that one ...

:gulp:

onfire
01-16-2004, 03:52 AM
Ed Is Such The Good Liar While He Is Drinking! I Have Some Inside Info From The Sammy Hagar Management Team That This Shit Is In The Works. I'm Still Tryin' To Figure Out Why Dave Is So Hush Hush! "Something Is Gonna Pop Sooner Than Later" - Ed VH....

Eyes of the Night
01-16-2004, 04:00 AM
Yeah, "you'll hear sooner than later" ... whatever Ed like you have a good track record n' shit ... but who knows I wonder what kind of songs he's been laying down ...

onfire
01-16-2004, 04:12 AM
Ed Is Layin' Down The Sh*t !!!!! I jus' Wanna Be There When The Shit Goes Down. So Do Ya' Think The Superbowl Rumor Is True?

Eyes of the Night
01-16-2004, 04:20 AM
I don't think it's true ... but that's just me and every year this super bowl topic comes up but then again this year is halfway believable seeing how Happy Slapnuts is the host the party ... Van Hagar though you ask? Prob unfortunatley ...

onfire
01-16-2004, 04:27 AM
Put It This Way! Kid Rock Is Not Gonna MC The Biggest Party Of The New Year. I Have Only Seen 3 Bands Mentioned To Appear There Is Usually 4th Like Aerosmith Etc.... Ohh Yeah I Heard VH Just Signed A New Vocalist.........HA HA..

Eyes of the Night
01-16-2004, 04:39 AM
"I Have Some Inside Info From The Sammy Hagar Management Team That This Shit Is In The Works." -OnFire

Yeah, like every other sheep and their mother who wants to say "inside info" ... I dunno man, I've seen this happen to many times on these boards so it's a taboo to say that you have inside info apart from all the rumors and threads or Ed's new interview from a year ago ...

onfire
01-16-2004, 04:44 AM
Let's Just Say That A Band I Have Been Workin' With Is Being Managed By Sammy's Management And There Is Talk!!!!

Eyes of the Night
01-16-2004, 04:55 AM
Wella, if so do you have anything in regards to BOVII? Are they still planning on taking baby steps to see if it would work or is it full blown they know already so it doesn't matter? ...

I'm an Ed head ti'll the grave so the only reason I really care is because he's my fucking idol even through the III times I stuck with that bastard ... can't help it I guess just respect his sound to damn much and what he contributed in rock ...

Anyways onfire, glad you could join us ... it's a fun board and you might want to check diamonddavidleeroth once inawhile if you're new to the boards ... I'm not but my post count can differ ...

Later

onfire
01-16-2004, 05:07 AM
Hey Eyes.... Lets Also Say That The Band I Am Workin' With Will Have A Showcase With Some Old School Van Halen Buisness Partners This Month. I Hear A Lot Of Stuff! And I Hope For The Best Man.....

Gmoney
01-16-2004, 07:58 AM
Talented as he is, Eddie will always be a drunk!!

Sooner than later....YEAH RIGHT!!

SilvioDante
01-16-2004, 08:07 AM
He' a drunk that has lied to his fans time and time again about reunions. How many times have we heard "sooner than later"???

Even if it does happen, I am not looking forward to "I Can't Stop Loving You Part II"

Gmoney
01-16-2004, 08:13 AM
Here is Eddie again...:gulp:

One Voice
01-16-2004, 08:38 AM
I dont think there is much question that Ed
is drinking again.

diamond den™
01-16-2004, 08:48 AM
Eddie is always drinking. :)

One Voice
01-16-2004, 09:02 AM
I just dont believe the only reason his wife left is
because he started smoking again.

Gmoney
01-16-2004, 11:45 AM
I'm sure she left his ass was because he is a drunk. She also probably got tired of seeing his lame ass around the house for the past 5 years.

VALERIE: Are you going to make an album soon or do any work?

EDDIE: Yeah baby, sooner than later!! Where is my Heineken?

Gmoney
01-16-2004, 11:47 AM
If he is still smoking after getting clearned from tongue cancer, he is a bigger jack ass than I ever thought!!!:smoke: :smoke2:

One Voice
01-16-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Gmoney
I'm sure she left his ass was because he is a drunk. She also probably got tired of seeing his lame ass around the house for the past 5 years.

VALERIE: Are you going to make an album soon or do any work?

EDDIE: Yeah baby, sooner than later!! Where is my Heineken?

Exactly.

rustoffa
01-16-2004, 05:24 PM
does "open the bottle and throw the cap away" answer your question?

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/ces.dell/wineandroses/u38.jpg

Catfish
01-16-2004, 06:45 PM
Eddie?
Drinking?
NO!

Seshmeister
01-16-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Gmoney
If he is still smoking after getting clearned from tongue cancer, he is a bigger jack ass than I ever thought!!!:smoke: :smoke2:

He's been photographed doing just that.

As for drinking, I don't know how anyone could listen to those two DJ interviews and doubt it for a second.

Not that I'm coming from some puritanical angle here.

I want my rock stars to drink, fuck anything that moves and take as many drugs as possible.

In fact I DEMAND IT!

It's their role in the world to be as hedonistic as possible while the rest of us keep things running.

Eddies problem is that he can't keep the music going at the same time anymore so that just makes him a drunk and a pretty boring one at that.

His latest excuse is that he is a musician and never wanted to be a rock star.

Ok Eddie give the money to charity and get a job playing the tuba with the local Salvation Army Band.

Cheers!

onfire
01-16-2004, 08:02 PM
" I'm a musician I never wanted to be a rock star" EVH

How can you call yourself a musician if your not releasing the music to back up that job title?

vanhalenrock
01-19-2004, 09:12 AM
Why are u all making shit comments about Eddie? to him your just a bunch of complete little geeks He doesn't give a fuck Hes Eddie and By being a musician Doesnt neccesarilly mean being in Work or "Recording Constantly" Hes a Musician he plays Guitar Keyboards Cello Violin And god knows what else the guys a Genious Wether he has a A Drinkin Problem or not Who Gives a Fuk its his business not the nations. Not up to you geeks to make comments on him. I Beleive he will come back very soon The guy has been through so much shit these past 5 years if i were him id do the same He puts his own business before his fans and he is damn right too If theres no Eddie Theres no Fans He has to take care of himself so all off u stop ur bullshit and moaning and assuming and stop making unsure shitty comments.

Von Halen
01-19-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by vanhalenrock
Why are u all making shit comments about Eddie? to him your just a bunch of complete little geeks He doesn't give a fuck Hes Eddie and By being a musician Doesnt neccesarilly mean being in Work or "Recording Constantly" Hes a Musician he plays Guitar Keyboards Cello Violin And god knows what else the guys a Genious Wether he has a A Drinkin Problem or not Who Gives a Fuk its his business not the nations. Not up to you geeks to make comments on him. I Beleive he will come back very soon The guy has been through so much shit these past 5 years if i were him id do the same He puts his own business before his fans and he is damn right too If theres no Eddie Theres no Fans He has to take care of himself so all off u stop ur bullshit and moaning and assuming and stop making unsure shitty comments.

People are making "shit comments about Eddie" because he's a piece of shit human being. Oh wait, maybe he isn't, he just presents himself to the world as a piece of shit. That ignorant motherfucker has given up everything in his life for drinking and smoking. He has given up his fucking FAMILY for drinking and smoking you moron. Giving up his band is minor compared to what he has done to those around him, and closest to him. (except for the other drunk in his life, his brother) If Ed thinks going on a radio station in Iowa and spewing mindless bullshit about what a God Wolfie is, is going to make that kid forgive him for all the heartache he has already caused him in his short life, he's sadly mistaken. Another perfect example of his drunken DENIAL.

If you can't admit that, then you are dumber than that rambling post without a bit of sentence structure, would lead us to believe you are. Now go put on your 5150 album, and jam until your hearts content.

Chris Lee
01-19-2004, 09:28 AM
People are posting these comments because of the interviews Eddie gave. He was incoherant at best. Plus he is never straight with the "Hey whats up with the Van Halen rumours?" He keeps dogging around and not being honest. As for the negativity on these boards towards Van Halen or Eddie? I say this, its the internet, thats what its turned into. Dont like it? Get the fuck off it. And take your piss poor spelling with ya!

Gmoney
01-19-2004, 10:34 AM
I do think EVH owes the fans a little more of an accurate update of the status of the band. Too bad Eddie has taken the approach of ME...ME....ME...in his personal and professional life.

If the fans had not bought millions of records, he would not be enjoying his current lifestyle!!

rustoffa
01-19-2004, 06:23 PM
I'm doing it cause I want to! Nah-Nah-na-nah-nah!!!:elvis:

Eyes of the Night
01-19-2004, 06:29 PM
"I want my rock stars to drink, fuck anything that moves and take as many drugs as possible.

In fact I DEMAND IT! " -Seshmeister

Niiice ...

http://www.virus-bs.ch/lyr/jo-ani.gif

Full Bug
01-19-2004, 08:24 PM
Shouldn't this kid be in school? Maybe he typed this during recess......Or he skipped english class.....

Seshmeister
01-19-2004, 09:37 PM
I think it's Wolfie.

Someone do an IP check...

Flash Bastard
01-19-2004, 11:41 PM
If theres no Eddie Theres no Fans

I beg to differ, little kid.

Without the fans, Ed and Alex would still be painting numbers on the curbs of suburban Pasadena houses.

Cathedral
01-20-2004, 12:34 AM
Honestly, who really gives two turds about Edward at this point anyway?
I am only a club level musician and we treat our fans better than Edward ever will during the off season. (meaning when he doesn't have a product he wants us to buy)

The party is over the moment you forget where you came from and who supplied the stretch vehicle that got you there.
The only good thing about it from Ed's point of view is that it took 20 years for the fans to figure out he is a lier and self centered asshole who has no respect for the people that supported him.

His ass is lucky to still have fans after such a long period of nothing. he's a great guitarist, but there are limits to what i support with my cash knowing they will end up pissing on you down the road...

FUCK EDWARD VAN HALEN!

Dave or the Grave, baby..................

TMR
01-20-2004, 01:45 AM
Eddie admits Wolfie has more talent then he does.....LOL

John Holmes
01-20-2004, 05:21 AM
Eddie is a whino. No doubt on that. He will never get over with his addiction. His liver probably looks like an inflated meteorological balloon, these days.

Tony Soprano
01-22-2004, 10:08 PM
Whata ya tink?

He never quit !:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :bottle:

VH LINKS SUCKS
01-25-2004, 12:25 PM
He's been drinking all right !http://www.dropdeadugly.com/dp/uglypics/2-73.jpg

Figs
11-02-2004, 03:48 PM
Oh fuck you. Fuck the lot of you. Fuck you all.

Golden AWe
11-02-2004, 03:49 PM

Golden AWe
11-02-2004, 03:57 PM