PDA

View Full Version : Turns Out Canada's Terrorist Is Just Another White Boy

Kristy
01-30-2017, 06:42 PM
Another angry, white (nationalist) male killing people. Oh, what are the odds?

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/alexandre-bissonnette-2.jpg
Looks like Von - but with a bigger dick

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/30/suspect-in-quebec-mosque-attack-quickly-depicted-as-a-moroccan-muslim-hes-a-white-nationalist/

Nitro Express
01-30-2017, 06:57 PM
Ok. A mass murder committed by a white dweeb. Thank's for telling us.

Kristy
01-30-2017, 07:01 PM
Not a dweeb you fucking Wyoming ponce. A WHITE NATIONALIST.

You know what white nationalist are don't you?

Alternative facts Muslims, that's what.

cadaverdog
01-30-2017, 07:20 PM

In Canada it's a white person that loves maple syrup, drinks Moosehead, listens to Rush and watches a lot of hockey.

Kristy
01-30-2017, 07:21 PM
Please...for the love a GAWD kill yourself.

cadaverdog
01-30-2017, 07:28 PM
Like I said before ladies or whatever you are first.

Nickdfresh
01-30-2017, 08:14 PM
Looks like Von - but with a bigger dick

Oh, he's 4"?!

Nickdfresh
01-30-2017, 08:15 PM
In Canada it's a white person that loves maple syrup, drinks Moosehead, listens to Rush and watches a lot of hockey.

No. They don't drink Moosehead...

cadaverdog
01-30-2017, 08:22 PM
Moosehead is Canada's number one beer brewer now. Molson, Labatt and Siemann's were sold to or merged with foreign companies.

Nitro Express
01-30-2017, 08:27 PM
I haven't been up to Canada for awhile. I have relatives up there and we used to go every year. Pounded a lot of Labatt's Blue. Always liked Canadian beer but the only Canadian whisky I like is Crown Royal. The rest of it I'm not so wild about.

Nitro Express
01-30-2017, 08:29 PM
Not a dweeb you fucking Wyoming ponce. A WHITE NATIONALIST.

Alternative facts Muslims, that's what.

How do you know he's a nationalist? He could hate Canada. Hell his hate of Canada could have driven him to murder all those people. Maybe he had some bad poutine and that set him off.

Nitro Express
01-30-2017, 08:30 PM

I highly suggest you smoke a bowl. You seem to have some hypertension tonight.

Nickdfresh
01-30-2017, 08:41 PM
Moosehead is Canada's number one beer brewer now. Molson, Labatt and Siemann's were sold to or merged with foreign companies.

They may be the largest Canadian owned, but they're dwarfed by Molson and Labatts. Labatts independent Labatt's USA based in Buffalo/Rochester probably sells more beer. Moosehead made a push to be a Canadian export beer in the in 1990's, I haven't had it since then...

But yes, most Coors and Inbev (Budweiser) products suck moose penises...

cadaverdog
01-30-2017, 08:50 PM
They may be the largest Canadian owned, but they're dwarfed by Molson and Labatts. Labatts independent Labatt's USA based in Buffalo/Rochester probably sells more beer. Moosehead made a push to be a Canadian export beer in the in 1990's, I haven't had it since then...

The only Canuck beer I drank much of was Grizzly.

cadaverdog
01-30-2017, 08:54 PM
Another angry, white (nationalist) male killing people. Oh, what are the odds?

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/alexandre-bissonnette-2.jpg

He looks like Eric Foreman from That 70s Show.

Nickdfresh
01-30-2017, 08:55 PM
I'll drink Molson, but rather it was actually from Canada. Labatts sucks, but okay if only readily readily available...

Nitro Express
01-30-2017, 09:02 PM
I'll drink Molson, but rather it was actually from Canada. Labatts sucks, but okay if only readily readily available...

I was a teenager when I when on my Labatt's binges. Hey. I thought it was pretty good then. Ha! ha! There is so much beer to choose from now, it boggles the mind.

Nitro Express
01-30-2017, 09:06 PM

I had a Canadian professor who dumped maple syrup on everything. We went over to a social at his house and he wanted to know if we wanted cheese and maple syrup on our pie. What the hell, why not. Took it was a Canadian thing.

FORD
01-30-2017, 09:18 PM

Maybe if he drank Sleeman's he wouldn't be a Stormtrumper?? :gulp:

http://sleeman.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/choc-lager-main.jpg