PDA

View Full Version : Detroit vs Detroit

Von Halen
01-30-2017, 10:06 PM
Read it Libtards. I dare you. Read every single fucking word of it. It's your beliefs and your systems that are responsible for this. This is the direct result of your Democratic Libtard system.

I'd love NickDickless and FORD to read every word of this article, but we all know they're nothing but headline readers, that don't want to know the truths.

http://oppositelock.kinja.com/detroit-versus-detroit-1791760970?rev=1485781794358

Nitro Express
01-30-2017, 11:37 PM
Read it Libtards. I dare you. Read every single fucking word of it. It's your beliefs and your systems that are responsible for this. This is the direct result of your Democratic Libtard system.

I'd love NickDickless and FORD to read every word of this article, but we all know they're nothing but headline readers, that don't want to know the truths.

http://oppositelock.kinja.com/detroit-versus-detroit-1791760970?rev=1485781794358

If you cut the federal funding and bailouts and then pump in more weapons and drugs the population would eventually kill itself off or move out and then nature reclaims the empty city. It's what you call economic Chernobyl.

FORD
01-31-2017, 01:48 AM
36 years of Republican economic toilet spiral has killed Detroit - among other places. And yes, racism has a lot to do with it, because there are a lot of politicians out there who don't think a predominately "black" populated area is a top priority when it comes to infrastructure.

And Cheeto's empty rhetoric about "infrastructure" won't be any help either, because he's thinking toxic oil pipelines, useless toll roads and other things which will do nothing to benefit the people of Detroit or any other city that has suffered under the Reaganomic toilet spiral.

President Bernie Sanders would have done much better in getting some true infrastructure going, with Detroit being a great location for manufacturing the things necessary for it. Just don't see it happening with Cheeto. And that's truly a goddamned shame.

cadaverdog
01-31-2017, 01:57 AM
President Bernie Sanders would have done much better in getting some true infrastructure going, with Detroit being a great location for manufacturing the things necessary for it. Just don't see it happening with Cheeto. And that's truly a goddamned shame.
Bernie would have taken the first bribe he was offered and act accordingly just like he did when he endorsed Hillary.

FORD
01-31-2017, 02:10 AM
Bernie Sanders can't be bought. That's why the DLC Turd Wayers hate him.

Nitro Express
01-31-2017, 02:15 AM
36 years of Republican economic toilet spiral has killed Detroit - among other places. And yes, racism has a lot to do with it, because there are a lot of politicians out there who don't think a predominately "black" populated area is a top priority when it comes to infrastructure.

And Cheeto's empty rhetoric about "infrastructure" won't be any help either, because he's thinking toxic oil pipelines, useless toll roads and other things which will do nothing to benefit the people of Detroit or any other city that has suffered under the Reaganomic toilet spiral.

Both parties are full of fake politicians who are bought and paid for. The only thing that differs is the rhetoric. I never saw any of them really standing up to save US jobs. Like Hillary they were taking money from countries like China and multinational corporations and doing their bidding. We blew $6 trillion in Iraq. You can build a lot of infrastructure at home with that.

I think everyone was happy to see the door hit George W Bush on the ass on the way out. Most of us were hoping Obama would at least be the peace loving Democrat. No such luck. Obama continued the Bush foreign policy. Either party would have bailed out the failed Wall Street speculators. So far Cheeto has been pretty good about doing what he said he would do. He got a lot done his first week. We will see what he does regarding infrastructure. He has to get the funding first. What will help Detroit is bringing down the corporate tax rate. That will bring a lot of offshore money back into the US. The problem Detroit has now is it doesn't have the workforce it used to have. That's going to be another big challege. Getting Americans who haven't worked trained to do so. Some people still have a good work ethic and skills but some are pretty pathetic in that area.

Nitro Express
01-31-2017, 02:28 AM
Bernie Sanders can't be bought. That's why the DLC Turd Wayers hate him.

He bought a $600,000 lake house right after he bailed from the presidential race. I think he took the money instead of crying fowl. I think the guy is just another politician. He could articulate the problems and sounded good but most these guys are just flim flam.

Nitro Express
01-31-2017, 02:30 AM
Bernie would have taken the first bribe he was offered and act accordingly just like he did when he endorsed Hillary.

There wasn't much bern to feel. Ha! ha! The guy loves to talk like a tough guy but he's all talk. He was kissing Hillary's ass instead of kicking it.

FORD
01-31-2017, 03:08 AM
He bought a $600,000 lake house right after he bailed from the presidential race. I think he took the money instead of crying fowl. I think the guy is just another politician. He could articulate the problems and sounded good but most these guys are just flim flam.

Actually, the money to buy that $600k house came from his wife Jane, who sold another house that her family had owned. The timing was just coincidental - what better time to have a lake house than the summer. Especially when you need a break after having a nomination stolen from you. :(

Von Halen
01-31-2017, 06:14 AM
Only a Libtard could and would blame the Republicans for the issues in cities like Detroit, that have been run by bleeding heart Liberal Democrats for 40 years or more.