PDA

View Full Version : Lady Skeletor To The Black Colleges and Universities

Kristy
02-28-2017, 01:12 PM
Yes, the Lady Skeletor queef

http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2017_09/1917016/170228-kellyanne-couch-oval-office-803a_9cca82c78b5d543e0bd37fb225036c9a.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

What a disgusting, unprofessional bag of shit she truly is.

That couch needs to be taken out, disinfected, and and eventually burned. In fact, there is not enough disinfectant in the world to scrub down the White House once Grumpy Trumpy is impeached.

FORD
02-28-2017, 02:29 PM
I'd speculate on whether or not Kellytweaker has any panties on under that dress, but I don't want to puke up my breakfast :puke:

Kristy
02-28-2017, 03:06 PM
http://jila.colorado.edu/~ajsh/insidebh/rnplain_596.jpg

Von Halen
02-28-2017, 04:01 PM
Apparently the brotha's be eatin' well.

Nitro Express
02-28-2017, 06:03 PM

Not just the brothers. The whole damn country is a bunch of fat asses.

Kristy
02-28-2017, 06:06 PM
Starting with all those F A T fucks in Wyoming.

Nitro Express
02-28-2017, 06:07 PM
Yes, the Lady Skeletor queef

http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2017_09/1917016/170228-kellyanne-couch-oval-office-803a_9cca82c78b5d543e0bd37fb225036c9a.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

What a disgusting, unprofessional bag of shit she truly is.

That couch needs to be taken out, disinfected, and and eventually burned. In fact, there is not enough disinfectant in the world to scrub down the White House once Grumpy Trumpy is impeached.

Shit. If my mom caught anyone perching on the living room couches like that they would catch hell. Maybe that's fine in the rumpus room at home but not for the oval office. Well the Jersey shore barfly has no class.

Nitro Express
02-28-2017, 06:12 PM
https://youtu.be/wiNz2GYgt3U

Ha! ha!

vandeleur
02-28-2017, 06:22 PM
At least his smile looks sincere :)

Nitro Express
02-28-2017, 06:23 PM
Starting with all those F A T fucks in Wyoming.

Not too many fat fucks come here to ski the slopes, to go mountain climbing, or mountain biking.

Seshmeister
02-28-2017, 06:32 PM

As is President Goldfinger...

http://cdn.bipartisanreport.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Fat-shaming-Trump-gets-fat-shamed.jpg

Kristy
02-28-2017, 07:00 PM
Oh, THAT is so funny, slave SESH

twonabomber
02-28-2017, 09:38 PM
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17022395_1224497191004897_2831967648923135674_n.jp g?oh=85ed861ecfa8456bf8d3c1df6ac9d71c&oe=59386B62

A local Republican gun shop owner had a blog and complained about the pic of Obama with his feet on the desk. Off to Google, and a pic of W with his feet on the Oval Office desk wasn't too hard to find.

Sent the pic to the blogger, and he pretty much called Obama everything but the N word. But in a previous email, blogger stated he wouldn't call Obama the N word on the blog because "those people come into my shop and buy guns, too."

twonabomber
02-28-2017, 09:58 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2017/02/28/0228-kellyanne-conway-getty-9.jpg

Nitro Express
02-28-2017, 10:20 PM
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17022395_1224497191004897_2831967648923135674_n.jp g?oh=85ed861ecfa8456bf8d3c1df6ac9d71c&oe=59386B62

A local Republican gun shop owner had a blog and complained about the pic of Obama with his feet on the desk. Off to Google, and a pic of W with his feet on the Oval Office desk wasn't too hard to find.

Sent the pic to the blogger, and he pretty much called Obama everything but the N word. But in a previous email, blogger stated he wouldn't call Obama the N word on the blog because "those people come into my shop and buy guns, too."

Got any pictures of Clinton getting his dick sucked in there?

twonabomber
02-28-2017, 10:22 PM
Seen as a caption of the pic:

Kneeling in the Oval Office almost always gets ya in trouble.

Nitro Express
02-28-2017, 10:23 PM
As is President Goldfinger...

http://cdn.bipartisanreport.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Fat-shaming-Trump-gets-fat-shamed.jpg

Don't think Melania would have married him if he ran a dry cleaning shop.

Nickdfresh
03-01-2017, 07:29 AM

The above meme is a bit silly as both Obama and Bush were enjoying private moments and not hosting some sort of official function. She looks like a dumb fucking teen whore there...

Nickdfresh
03-01-2017, 07:29 AM
Don't think Melania would have married him if he ran a dry cleaning shop.

If he paid her enough...

Seshmeister
03-01-2017, 08:41 AM
If he paid her enough...

That woman has endured horrors that HP Lovecraft couldn't have imagined.

She clearly really likes money a lot.

Von Halen
03-01-2017, 08:50 AM
She looks like a dumb fucking teen whore there...

What do you have against dumb teen whores?

vandeleur
03-01-2017, 08:56 AM
Ya cock , go on ask me another :D

FORD
03-01-2017, 12:03 PM
Is that Kindasleazy Rice standing next to Cheeto behind the desk? And if so, what the Hell was she doing there? She's now employed at Stanford University which doesn't exactly fit under the definition of a "Black college"

Nitro Express
03-01-2017, 12:48 PM
Is that Kindasleazy Rice standing next to Cheeto behind the desk? And if so, what the Hell was she doing there? She's now employed at Stanford University which doesn't exactly fit under the definition of a "Black college"

Well since the politicians can't mature and avoid getting manipulated back into racial narratives, ol Trump invites a bunch of black people into the Oval Office to show he's not racist. The reality is most people don't give a rat's behind what color you are and if you have the credentials to work for Stanford then you are probably smarter than the average bear. Nobody gives a damn accept people who play the race card for a living. It's all one big PR fag fest and we have had decades of it. Putting on a dog and pony show and a song and dance and then arguing over it all. Of course nothing get's accomplished other than serving the people who have enough dough to buy these pathetic fucking politicians off.

Nitro Express
03-01-2017, 12:54 PM
https://youtu.be/pNKbmisUB5c

This warlock must have a functioning crystal ball because he truly see's the future of American politics.

Kristy
03-01-2017, 01:00 PM
Gross. What a filthy, white hippie. At least this fucking welfare hipster could have put a god damn shirt on

Nitro Express
03-01-2017, 02:27 PM
The Dems will be all over Oprah Winfrey trying to talk her into running for president.

twonabomber
03-01-2017, 02:36 PM
I can't see Oprah's cabinet being any better than Trump's. Look at the shit she's foisted on the American daytime television viewer.

And how do liberals say Trump isn't qualified to be president since he has no government experience, and then say that Michelle Obama or Oprah should run?

Nitro Express
03-01-2017, 02:43 PM
I can't see Oprah's cabinet being any better than Trump's. Look at the shit she's foisted on the American daytime television viewer.

And how do liberals say Trump isn't qualified to be president since he has no government experience, and then say that Michelle Obama or Oprah should run?

They are politicians. Politicians are born hypocrites. Oprah would have to have a huge ego to want to run. She's got a great lifestyle now and there is a good reason the rich don't go into politics. It brings the quality of your life down. Even Michelle Obama might not want to go back to the White House. She often complained about being in a fish bowl. I think Michelle would rather have money and the perks it gives you than to have political power. The smart rich like George Soros just buy off whoever they need. That sounds funner to me. I mean for George crashing currencies and backing color revolutions is what he does for fun. It's his hobby.

twonabomber
03-01-2017, 02:46 PM
Hopefully that book deal the Obamas just signed keeps her from running. I'm sure the paid speech circuit is calling also.

Nitro Express
03-01-2017, 02:54 PM
Hopefully that book deal the Obamas just signed keeps her from running. I'm sure the paid speech circuit is calling also.

The Obama's are lazy and they are only going to appeal to a small group of loyalists. Hillary is a very driven person. Oh she loves money but more importantly she loves power. See Michele will go on vacation and enjoy the perks. Hillary would rather scheme and plot on how to get more power than go to a five star resort and get pampered. In Hillary's crazed mind you know she's planning on running again. She will run until she drops and there is the Cult of Hillary that will back her. The problem with the Democrats is going to be finding someone who can actually win instead of all these people lost in the old 1960's strategies. Only aging hippies care about that shit anymore. You can always get people on the bandwagon promising free shit but middle America just wants a job that can buy them a decent quality of life and they really don't want that much. A screw, a beer, a bit of vacation, and some place to live that isn't a shitty hell hole. The Democrat Party will have to stop being so 1960's radical and pretending race and gender and all that other crap are relative to the world we live in today. Nobody cares.

Nitro Express
03-01-2017, 03:00 PM
https://youtu.be/wc0PTPQZFh8

The warlock put a shirt on for this one.

FORD
03-01-2017, 03:00 PM
Well, at least Oprah's cabinet would put an actual doctor (Oz) as Surgeon General, and I'm sure Jerry Springer (who used to be the mayor of Cincinatti, until he paid for hookers with a check) would get a job somewhere, so he alone would have more political experience than the entire Cheeto cabinet.

Nitro Express
03-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Well, at least Oprah's cabinet would put an actual doctor (Oz) as Surgeon General, and I'm sure Jerry Springer (who used to be the mayor of Cincinatti, until he paid for hookers with a check) would get a job somewhere, so he alone would have more political experience than the entire Cheeto cabinet.

Well the thing is the people who voted for Cheeto were sick and tired of politicians. What do those with political experience have to show? $20 Trillion of debt? Outsourced jobs? Crumbling infrastructure? Wars for profit? Basically the voter said what do we have to lose? Let's try something new. Trump is the monster the politicians actually created and if they don't like it, look in the mirror because they are responsible. Even Michael Moore got that one.

Nitro Express
03-01-2017, 03:59 PM
Well the concept of public service in America was people coming out of the private sector and serving a few years in public office and then going back to their occupation outside of politics. Not too many people actually did that. We live in the era of the professional politician and it's destroyed how the system is supposed to work. Congress doesn't check shit. In the past they used to but now they are all bought and paid for by the special interests and serving in office for 30 to 40 years. Some of these people are so stupid they think islands on the ocean float or think that Putin invaded Korea. Nobody questions a do nothing stupid senator running for the presidency. If a businessman runs they are totally unqualified. Well do you think most the schmucks in public office are? How many of those people have actually been responsible for a payroll? In business, especially a privately owned one you have to be efficient and competent or you don't last long. To be a politician you just have to pander and actually being dependent furthers your career. Being a good bullshitter is an asset. As they say, politics is showbiz for ugly people. If you can't act for a living in Hollywood you can act in Washington DC.

Seshmeister
03-01-2017, 09:38 PM
There is no answer to any of this.

Can't happen but an online vote appeals to me whereby you have to do a questionnaire beforehand. If you know fuck all about anything your vote is worth 1 if you know your civics and the basic details of whichever cunt you are voting for then on a sliding scale your vote is worth up to 10.

They could call it Eliteovote™© or FactoVote™© or UnDumbFuckVote™© or something...

Nickdfresh
03-02-2017, 10:27 AM

Well, nothing actually...

Von Halen
03-07-2017, 05:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jNoDNan.jpg

Nitro Express
03-08-2017, 03:33 AM
There is no answer to any of this.

Can't happen but an online vote appeals to me whereby you have to do a questionnaire beforehand. If you know fuck all about anything your vote is worth 1 if you know your civics and the basic details of whichever cunt you are voting for then on a sliding scale your vote is worth up to 10.

They could call it Eliteovote™© or FactoVote™© or UnDumbFuckVote™© or something...

Had something similar in the good ol days. Only land owners could vote. The assumption being if you were productive enough to own your own land you probably were intelligent enough to be allowed to vote.

Nickdfresh
03-08-2017, 08:42 AM
Had something similar in the good ol days. Only land owners could vote. The assumption being if you were productive enough to own your own land you probably were intelligent enough to be allowed to vote.

Or if you were a fucking retard that just inherited it...

Seshmeister
03-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Indeed I think he really missed my point there.
It's particularly noticeable here where you get literally people in the royal family getting the best possible education possible money can buy and still scoring below average exam results.
If Princess Diana had lived in a squat with a single mother junkie in the worst area of London her exam results would still have been disappointing.

Nitro Express
03-08-2017, 07:37 PM
Indeed I think he really missed my point there.
It's particularly noticeable here where you get literally people in the royal family getting the best possible education possible money can buy and still scoring below average exam results.
If Princess Diana had lived in a squat with a single mother junkie in the worst area of London her exam results would still have been disappointing.

At the end of the day the people with the money end up controlling the politics. Usually when the poor people have a revolution it doesn't turn out too well and someone else becomes the rich fuck. Usually the individual selling a more evenly distributed society is a con artist and ends up becoming a dictator. So if you live in a country where you can work your way up from nothing and become the next rich asshole, be thankful.

Seshmeister
03-08-2017, 08:34 PM
At the end of the day the people with the money end up controlling the politics. Usually when the poor people have a revolution it doesn't turn out too well and someone else becomes the rich fuck. Usually the individual selling a more evenly distributed society is a con artist and ends up becoming a dictator. So if you live in a country where you can work your way up from nothing and become the next rich asshole, be thankful.

The American dream = the biggest myth out there now.

It was maybe true at one time but it definitely isn't nowadays.

It's actually more difficult in the US to do than in most other countries, Britain is only marginally less bad. That's simply down to social inequality - if you have a massive difference between rich and poor the rich always win whether they have any ability or not. Ignoring the morality of that in time that will kill you because you end up with a bunch of shitty people running stuff badly.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6c/Social_mobility_is_lower_in_more_unequal_countries .jpg/1024px-Social_mobility_is_lower_in_more_unequal_countries .jpg

Nitro Express
03-08-2017, 09:13 PM
The American dream = the biggest myth out there now.

It was maybe true at one time but it definitely isn't nowadays.

It's actually more difficult in the US to do than in most other countries, Britain is only marginally less bad. That's simply down to social inequality - if you have a massive difference between rich and poor the rich always win whether they have any ability or not. Ignoring the morality of that in time that will kill you because you end up with a bunch of shitty people running stuff badly.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6c/Social_mobility_is_lower_in_more_unequal_countries .jpg/1024px-Social_mobility_is_lower_in_more_unequal_countries .jpg

So say the lazy people.

Nickdfresh
03-08-2017, 09:33 PM

It's not about "poor people", idiot. It's about the middle class. You know, the one you were born into thanks to nothing you did...

So your answer is to elect a complete rich cock that appoints wall st. to his cabinet?

Maybe try making a coherent argument for once...

Nitro Express
03-09-2017, 04:11 PM
It's not about "poor people", idiot. It's about the middle class. You know, the one you were born into thanks to nothing you did...

So your answer is to elect a complete rich cock that appoints wall st. to his cabinet?

Maybe try making a coherent argument for once...

You always sound like such a miserable fuck. I laugh at you.

Nickdfresh
03-09-2017, 04:40 PM
I'm miserable? You've three angry posts, idiot. Did a tumble weed blow up your ass or something?

FORD
03-09-2017, 06:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KXl4XJDQZQ

Kristy
03-09-2017, 08:46 PM
Even get the feeling as Wiki Niki get older he is turning into angry white guy?

A day in the life of Wiki Niki

https://youtu.be/YBM48uF35ms

SAD

Nickdfresh
03-09-2017, 09:01 PM
I've always been an angry white guy, just like you. Limey-fucker...

Kristy
03-09-2017, 09:17 PM
See? No original insults. Nothing. Just an angry old white guy.

FORD
03-10-2017, 02:07 AM
I'm a white guy I'm a white guy I'm a white guy I'm a white guy.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0b1a-DUjOo

vandeleur
03-10-2017, 03:04 AM
I've always been an angry white guy, just like you. Limey-fucker...

Woah , Limey fucker can't be an insult, surely :D

Nickdfresh
03-10-2017, 08:32 AM
Woah , Limey fucker can't be an insult, surely :D

Kristy-Brexit hates what she can't have! ;)

Kristy
03-10-2017, 10:37 AM
That makes zero sense, artard.

Niki Wiki, turn off you computer and go out for a walk or something. Make friends, volunteer, do something with your otherwise useless life.

Nickdfresh
03-10-2017, 03:41 PM
That makes zero sense, artard.

Niki Wiki, turn off you computer and go out for a walk or something. Make friends, volunteer, do something with your otherwise useless life.

Have you been researching those things on Google in between the 18 threads you start a day here, moron? What's an "artard"? We know you're a fucktard, though. Gooogly-Kristy...

Kristy
03-10-2017, 04:39 PM
So angry and so white you are these days, Niki Wiki. What's the matter? Did your $150 bottle of Alex Jone$ dick juice fail to make you penis grow?

Nickdfresh
03-10-2017, 04:42 PM
So angry and so white you are these days, Niki Wiki.

Is this the tea kettle calling the pot angry and white? Yeah, because you don't hate entire nationalities because one of them was smart enough to dump you and run!

What's the matter? Did your $150 bottle of Alex Jone$ dick juice fail to make you penis grow?

I don't know anything about making my penis grow. You have any tips from growing yours?