PDA

View Full Version : Horrific error by US President

Seshmeister
03-01-2017, 11:29 PM
Looking back Jimmy Carter peanut farmer made one of the worst mistakes by any president.

He should have got the 8 widows of the guys who died during the Iran hostage rescue attempt and their mothers.

Put them on TV say they were fucking amazing and that their husbands saved the world even if they didn't, say hero a lot too, gods and so forth. Get those fucks to cry on TV. Say it was the military's fault you made a decision while eating dinner but even so it was a success based on no evidence. Don't mention the dead children!

Never ever underestimate how fucking low 'politicians' or people in power will go

More importantly always remember how fucking stupid the electorate is.

Trump's unique skill is the be the first to realize just how fucking stupid a hell of a lot of people are.

Terry
03-03-2017, 07:47 PM
Looking back Jimmy Carter peanut farmer made one of the worst mistakes by any president.

He should have got the 8 widows of the guys who died during the Iran hostage rescue attempt and their mothers.

Put them on TV say they were fucking amazing and that their husbands saved the world even if they didn't, say hero a lot too, gods and so forth. Get those fucks to cry on TV. Say it was the military's fault you made a decision while eating dinner but even so it was a success based on no evidence. Don't mention the dead children!

Never ever underestimate how fucking low 'politicians' or people in power will go

More importantly always remember how fucking stupid the electorate is.

Trump's unique skill is the be the first to realize just how fucking stupid a hell of a lot of people are.

His Commander-in Chief costume he wore when recently speaking to troops on the new aircraft supercarrier (the U.S.S. Gerald R. Ford) looked completely ridiculous on him.

I always find it odd when these aging chicken hawks, many of whom had multiple deferments, go on in their later years to fetishize the military.

Seshmeister
03-03-2017, 08:40 PM
Yeah bit of a late night rant there by me but jeez it was transparently vile.

DONNIEP
03-03-2017, 08:42 PM
Trump shoulda been dressed like Rambo and carrying guns and a big ass knife!

Seshmeister
03-03-2017, 08:49 PM
And a mother fuckin laser!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DoQwKe0lggw/maxresdefault.jpg

Nickdfresh
03-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Trump shoulda been dressed like Rambo and carrying guns and a big ass knife!

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/170302_vod_trump_ussford_remarks_16x9_992.jpg
Or as Stephen Colbert said, "dressed like grandpa coming out of the changing room at an army-navy store"...

FORD
03-03-2017, 09:20 PM
Geezus... that looks as lame as Chimpy's "mission accomplished" photo op when he pretended to fly the F18

http://victorygirlsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/bush-in-flight-suit.jpg

Terry
03-03-2017, 11:10 PM
Geezus... that looks as lame as Chimpy's "mission accomplished" photo op when he pretended to fly the F18

http://victorygirlsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/bush-in-flight-suit.jpg

At least W manfully allowed himself to "serve" in a National Guard capacity and fearlessly protect the skies over Texas for...well, more than half of his 6 year hitch anyway.

Trump can't even make those slim claims.

Personally, it doesn't matter all that much to me if the President has served in the Armed Forces or not. It didn't matter to me that Obama hadn't.

Terry
03-03-2017, 11:11 PM
Yeah bit of a late night rant there by me but jeez it was transparently vile.

Patriotism being the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings. That was the expression that came to mind when I saw that picture.

Nitro Express
03-04-2017, 04:41 AM
At least W manfully allowed himself to "serve" in a National Guard capacity and fearlessly protect the skies over Texas for...well, more than half of his 6 year hitch anyway.

Trump can't even make those slim claims.

Personally, it doesn't matter all that much to me if the President has served in the Armed Forces or not. It didn't matter to me that Obama hadn't.

Hitler served in the armed forces. So did many of his henchmen. They really didn't serve anyone but themselves. So serving in the armed forces is not an automatic indicator that a person is worthy of pubic office. Look. It's something you can put on your resume and like any other job, you sell yourself but as anyone who has hired people knows, you have to be good at sniffing out the bullshit and getting to the brass tacks or you will be sorry. It's why people hate the whole hiring process. We live in a world of bullshit and maybe that's why we are here. To learn how to deal with bullshit and overcome it. Ha! ha!

Nitro Express
03-04-2017, 04:45 AM
I have no idea why we continue to build aircraft carriers. They are obsolete. It's political pork more than military need.