PDA

View Full Version : Kong: Skull Island

Nickdfresh
03-03-2017, 07:01 AM
Samuel L. Jackson...

King Kong...

Dinosaurs...

1970's era U.S. Army shit...

Check! Fuck yeah, am I the only one excited about a blockbuster monster movie already getting good reviews?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve9Qwzzpqjg

vandeleur
03-03-2017, 09:29 AM
Looks good , start of a franchise seemingly. If the end credits are to be believed

Kristy
03-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Ghey. This streamy pile of shit movie is a metaphor for American imperialism.

Then again, Wiki Niki here gets a hard on over his iPod

Nickdfresh
03-03-2017, 01:08 PM
Ghey. This streamy pile of shit movie is a metaphor for American imperialism.

You forgot it was probably produced by the hook nosed, dirty Jews of Hollywood as part of the Elders of Zion's plot. I can't believe you missed a chance to throw down one of your mindless, self-nullifying cliches...

Then again, Wiki Niki here gets a hard on over his iPod

Fuck yeah!! Maybe you can get the latest iPhone and act like a complete douchebag with it?

Kristy
03-03-2017, 03:40 PM
Was it?

Your call on that one. Not mine.

twonabomber
03-03-2017, 06:56 PM
I dunno. I thought Peter Jackson's Kong movie came too soon after the late 70's version. Could have had some stuff cut out of the middle too. Looks really good, I just thought it was too long.

So now Warners is going to tie this in with Godzilla. Universal is rebooting The Mummy with Tom Cruise, and rumored to be bringing back all the Universal monsters. Every studio wants their franchise, or two or three if the studio is Disney...variations on a theme, no fresh ideas in sight.

Seshmeister
03-03-2017, 08:53 PM
I dunno. I thought Peter Jackson's Kong movie came too soon after the late 70's version. Could have had some stuff cut out of the middle too. Looks really good, I just thought it was too long.

That's an understatement, bored the tits off me.

Nitro Express
03-04-2017, 05:13 AM

So now Warners is going to tie this in with Godzilla. Universal is rebooting The Mummy with Tom Cruise, and rumored to be bringing back all the Universal monsters. Every studio wants their franchise, or two or three if the studio is Disney...variations on a theme, no fresh ideas in sight.

With the Chinese buying up Hollywood maybe we will get some good Kung Fu movies. Move over Chayim and hello Chang.