PDA

View Full Version : When IKEA Goes To War

Kristy
03-04-2017, 07:54 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/be/b8/f3/beb8f37ac3c843dc562061aa9cc02275.jpg
Meet Ingra. An international supermodel and sniper marksman. Hot or what?

Her story here:
http://www.vox.com/world/2017/3/3/14801536/sweden-draft-conscription-russia

Appears right now that a war with Russian will happen sometime this summer. NO QUESTION. So last Thursday, with all of its Trump researched and thoroughly thought out terrorism the government of Sweden announced plans to reintroduce the draft. Yes, next to IKEA, this Scandinavian country with a population of around 10 million that has not been directly involved in any military conflict for over two centuries, is gearing up for war against Russia. Fuck-The-What-FuckThe-Fuck-What. Or what?

Anyway, the capitalist Swede government were unambiguous that recruits should be prepared to fight Russia. “The Russian illegal annexation of Crimea [in 2014], the conflict in Ukraine, and the increased military activity in our neighborhood are some of the reasons” What gets me is that I always thought the Trump administration would reinstall conscription you know, as a way to end America's welfare system.

So I guess all citizens born between 1999 and 2000 male and female will be conscripted next year. Of the 100,000 Swedes that fall in this category, 13,000 will be ordered to receive a physical examination, and 4,000 young men and women will then have to begin an eleven-month military service on July 1.

Welcome to the New World Order, everybody. It's coming to a town near you.

Seshmeister
03-04-2017, 08:58 PM
Idiotic post.

You link to a post which explains why Sweden feels they have to do this and then post a load of irrelevant garbage.

I hate to remind you of your college failure again in 'Militant women psychology studies' or whatever it was but -

D - Must try harder...

Kristy
03-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Slave SESH you have not been your usual asshole self-centered self recently. Straw-clutching, responding to my post, demonstrating concern...

I can only surmise you are going through some deep-rooted family problems right now.

That, or you have cancer.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Slave SESH you have not been your usual asshole self-centered self recently. Straw-clutching, responding to my post, demonstrating concern...

I can only surmise you are going through some deep-rooted family problems right now.

That, or you have cancer.

Did they actually give you a fucking degree?

You should have saved money and become a beautician...

DONNIEP
03-04-2017, 10:59 PM
I like tacos

Nitro Express
03-05-2017, 04:01 AM
I like tacos

Yeah but that Swedish sniper would shoot your ass if you dumped any hot sauce on her taco.

Seshmeister
03-05-2017, 07:07 AM
Did they actually give you a fucking degree?

You should have saved money and become a beautician...

https://youtu.be/0TOxhzAm7fY

DONNIEP
03-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Sweden should draft up a bunch of those super peaceful refyougeez they've been importing.

vandeleur
03-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Sweden should draft up a bunch of those super peaceful refyougeez they've been importing.
Racisht

vandeleur
03-05-2017, 12:18 PM
It's weird if I wanted to get a message to the Russians I would pass it to one of trumps staff :)

DONNIEP
03-05-2017, 12:47 PM
Racisht

Me?? :biggrin:

Kristy
03-05-2017, 01:00 PM
The problem with this thread according to slave SESH is that I failed his white, racist, entitled, male, worthless life in some way. Not surprising when he refuses to acknowledge his sexist hypocrisy. He's an embittered, cantankerous, Scottish/Euro-trash asshole with a severe identity complex. Now he has cancer which is also not surprising. Karma has now caught up with the slave and I say it's about time.

Kristy
03-05-2017, 01:01 PM
qikgts = NSA operative/spy

DONNIEP
03-05-2017, 01:02 PM
The problem with this thread according to slave SESH is that I failed his white, racist, entitled, male, worthless life in some way. Not surprising when he refuses to acknowledge his sexist hypocrisy. He's an embittered, cantankerous, Scottish/Euro-trash asshole with a severe identity complex. Now he has cancer which is also not surprising. Karma has now caught up with the slave and I say it's about time.

Post more pictures of that hot chick!

Kristy
03-05-2017, 01:04 PM
She's been drafted Donnie.

vandeleur
03-05-2017, 01:07 PM
I can't see an Adam's apple , is it the gun that does it for you ?

Kristy
03-05-2017, 01:11 PM
You were severely beat a lot by your drunk father, weren't you?

vandeleur
03-05-2017, 01:13 PM
You were severely beat a lot by your drunk father, weren't you?

Abracadabra... you wet yet ;)

Kristy
03-05-2017, 01:17 PM
So what really happened? Did he come home @2:00am from the pub and go into your room? Did he put his hand around your filthy limey mouth and told you to be quiet as he stuck his limey cock into your limey ass? Did he tell you that this was normal and yet you had quite the fucked up childhood that the only way you can communicate with society is by shitty sci-fi movies?

vandeleur
03-05-2017, 01:21 PM
So what really happened? Did he come home @2:00am from the pub and go into your room? Did he put his hand around your filthy limey mouth and told you to be quiet as he stuck his limey cock into your limey ass? Did he tell you that this was normal and yet you had quite the fucked up childhood that the only way you can communicate with society is by shitty sci-fi movies?

Wow you recalled that off by memory ..... sounds like your sort of Friday night.

Open sesame ...... ring any bells :biggrin:

Kristy
03-05-2017, 01:24 PM
It's okay, limey. No need to deflect. We're here for you.

vandeleur
03-05-2017, 01:28 PM
It's okay, limey. No need to deflect. We're here for you.
Thank you , I do have a couple of questions . Is it dangerous to keep it tucked between your thighs for so long ,

Kristy
03-05-2017, 01:44 PM
I don't know. Ask your father @2:00am

DONNIEP
03-05-2017, 01:46 PM

And Round One goes to Kristy! :biggrin:

vandeleur
03-05-2017, 01:48 PM

What was your magic assistant stage name ?? Annie depressant??

vandeleur
03-05-2017, 01:49 PM
And Round One goes to Kristy! :biggrin:

You would support a lady with an Adam's apple .
Actually that was her stage name Adam sapple:D

DONNIEP
03-05-2017, 01:53 PM
I can't see an Adam's apple , is it the gun that does it for you ?

That's racist! Or transislamohomophobic. Or whatever.

Anyway, Vandy, you will be happy to know I went and saw a super hero movie yesterday. I didn't know it was a super hero movie until I got home and decided to find out why David Addison was in the last scene. The movie was good right up until the bad guy became a super villain who is apparently impervious to knives and buckshot. That kinda ruined it for me but the main chick in it was hot and she cried a bunch so I liked that.

vandeleur
03-05-2017, 01:55 PM
So this is a fucking quiz now ????? And the movie title was split ??
Fuck you're hard work without a man servant ;)

Kristy
03-05-2017, 01:59 PM
I'm just saying what happens between you and your father should stay between you and your father

DONNIEP
03-05-2017, 01:59 PM
So this is a fucking quiz now ????? And the movie title was split ??
Fuck you're hard work without a man servant ;)

I knew you'd figure it out ;)

vandeleur
03-05-2017, 02:01 PM
I'm just saying what happens between you and your father should stay between you and your father
Madam sapple ..... hahahaha

Nickdfresh
03-05-2017, 03:13 PM
She's been drafted Donnie.

No, she hasn't. Conscription doesn't begin for at least a year or so, and will be very limited...

DONNIEP
03-05-2017, 03:31 PM
No, she hasn't. Conscription doesn't begin for at least a year or so, and will be very limited...

Well hopefully they'll only draft the ugly women.

FORD
03-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Does Sweden HAVE any ugly women? Granted, I've never been there, but I have yet to see a picture of a Swedish chick who was hideous.

DONNIEP
03-05-2017, 03:41 PM
Does Sweden HAVE any ugly women? Granted, I've never been there, but I have yet to see a picture of a Swedish chick who was hideous.

Yeah, they imported a buncha ugly ones recently.

Don't have a cow, Vandy. It was just a joke. I know you're all pro Moozlim and stuff - you kinda have to be, living in Englandistan and all :biggrin:

vandeleur
03-05-2017, 03:45 PM
Yeah, they imported a buncha ugly ones recently.

Don't have a cow, Vandy. It was just a joke. I know you're all pro Moozlim and stuff - you kinda have to be, living in Englandistan and all :biggrin:

That's fords post ya pissed up yanker :)

DONNIEP
03-05-2017, 04:02 PM
That's fords post ya pissed up yanker :)

Yes I know that, lol. But I figured I better include you in it so your people know I was just joking. Not that it matters, seeing as how they get all bent out of shape over cartoons and stuff. Really, why the hell are they all so angry all the time? You should introduce them to beer. Anyway, what were we talking about?

Kristy
03-05-2017, 04:08 PM

It was a rhetorical answer, dumbass.

vandeleur
03-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Yes I know that, lol. But I figured I better include you in it so your people know I was just joking. Not that it matters, seeing as how they get all bent out of shape over cartoons and stuff. Really, why the hell are they all so angry all the time? You should introduce them to beer. Anyway, what were we talking about?

Am In the pub there arnt any here

Seshmeister
03-05-2017, 04:45 PM
It's just occurred to me that the IRA used to blow up pubs all the time yet islamist terrorists don't.

This really makes no sense at all especially on the 'friendly fire' front.

FORD
03-05-2017, 04:48 PM
It's just occurred to me that the IRA used to blow up pubs all the time yet islamist terrorists don't.

This really makes no sense at all especially on the 'friendly fire' front.

Perhaps the pubs couldn't pour a proper pint of Guinness and it pissed them off? :gulp:

vandeleur
03-05-2017, 05:36 PM
Perhaps the pubs couldn't pour a proper pint of Guinness and it pissed them off? :gulp:

I was drinking black velvet so you're half right :)

Kristy
03-05-2017, 07:23 PM
I'm hurt.

Nickdfresh
03-05-2017, 08:36 PM
I'm hurt.

Don't be. You'd of made a great beautician!

qikgts
03-05-2017, 09:25 PM
Kristy = prevaricating imbecilic strumpet/habitué

Kristy
03-05-2017, 11:40 PM
Don't be. You'd of made a great beautician!

No, I'm hurt that you cretin retards are upset over a job I quit years ago

You all really need to get lives.

Nitro Express
03-06-2017, 12:59 AM
I was drinking black velvet so you're half right :)

That's some nasty whiskey. I loved the sexy women on the Black Velvet billboards when I was a kid but BV is a pretty vile drink.

Nitro Express
03-06-2017, 01:02 AM
It's weird if I wanted to get a message to the Russians I would pass it to one of trumps staff :)

Pass it to any member of the US Congress. Everyone is meeting the Russians. The Russian ambassador has been everywhere.

vandeleur
03-06-2017, 03:50 AM

Ta da

vandeleur
03-06-2017, 07:34 AM
That's some nasty whiskey. I loved the sexy women on the Black Velvet billboards when I was a kid but BV is a pretty vile drink.

Sorry bud I meant a pint of half cider ,half Guinness, poor mans black velvet really ,the Irish at race courses drink it champagne and Guinness :)

Nickdfresh
03-06-2017, 07:45 AM

You worked at Ikea? :019:

twonabomber
03-06-2017, 08:00 AM
Failed Ikea worker

Nitro Express
03-06-2017, 12:17 PM
Sorry bud I meant a pint of half cider ,half Guinness, poor mans black velvet really ,the Irish at race courses drink it champagne and Guinness :)

Sounds better than that vile Canadian whiskey called Black Velvet. You could drink your after shave lotion and it would taste better than that stuff.

Nitro Express
03-06-2017, 12:19 PM
Failed Ikea worker

I never set a foot in a IKEA store but tacky seems to be what most people tag on that brand name. Well my nephew in Abu Dahbi said he furnished his whole apartment there with IKEA stuff because the price is right.

twonabomber
03-06-2017, 12:32 PM
I never set a foot in a IKEA store but tacky seems to be what most people tag on that brand name. Well my nephew in Abu Dahbi said he furnished his whole apartment there with IKEA stuff because the price is right.

Pressboard garbage.

Oh, and horsemeat meatballs.

Nitro Express
03-06-2017, 03:04 PM
Pressboard garbage.

So some Swede just sells the same shit most bargain big box stores do and the shit probably is made in China and not Sweden. So basically it sounds like a Walmart with a Swedish name. The meatballs are probably the idiots who shop there.

twonabomber
03-06-2017, 03:08 PM
Never been to an Ikea. Closest ones are Pittsburgh and Columbus.

I see pics of their stuff, and figure I could make something similar out of better raw materials. So that's what I do.

I hear they have in-store cafes and the meatballs are popular. Not planning on trying them out any time soon.

vandeleur
03-06-2017, 03:45 PM
We have one near us , it's canny I suppose . It does what it says on the tin "shit stuff, that will fall to bits" and if that's what you need at the time it's great ,totally serves a purpose .
But when you leave university or get a job you want better stuff.
Haha age is making me a snob :)

Nitro Express
03-06-2017, 03:52 PM
Kind of like inflatable furniture. Cheap. Easy to move. If you get lonely you can have an inflatable lover or even a whole harem of them. You can be the sheik of the inflatable world.

Nitro Express
03-06-2017, 03:53 PM
My pet peeve on furniture is even the expensive stuff is shit.

Nitro Express
03-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Never been to an Ikea. Closest ones are Pittsburgh and Columbus.

I see pics of their stuff, and figure I could make something similar out of better raw materials. So that's what I do.

I hear they have in-store cafes and the meatballs are popular. Not planning on trying them out any time soon.

Well if you have some wood working ability and the right tools and the time you can make better stuff than you can buy.

twonabomber
03-06-2017, 04:00 PM
But when you leave university or get a job you want better stuff.
Haha age is making me a snob :)

Quality furniture won't fall apart in a year.

I've got a couple pieces that have been in the family forever. They've been reupholstered a couple times, and will still be solid enough to be re-done a couple more times. I don't have kids or animals to add wear and tear, either.

Well if you have some wood working ability and the right tools and the time you can make better stuff than you can buy.

I've made a desk and some built-in bookshelves. Going to try cabinets next.

Nitro Express
03-06-2017, 04:18 PM
Yeah that hardwood framed, dove tailed joint furniture lasts. I have a wardrobe that's been in my mom's family since the 1860's. Amazing what they could do with hand planes, lathes and saws in those days. What's cool is it's made to separate into sections so it can be moved in a wagon bed. It's a big huge thing and you would never know it's that old. It's been taken care of.

Kristy
03-06-2017, 06:28 PM
Pressboard garbage.

Dude, talk about your shitty e Bay rehash failed musician instrument shit and tiny dick elsewhere.

vandeleur
03-06-2017, 06:45 PM
Kristoph what's the verdict on ikea , what it like to saw through when you're inside a cabinet at work ?

Kristy
03-06-2017, 07:17 PM
At least the limey is trying to be original here.

twonabomber
03-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Dude, talk about your shitty e Bay rehash failed musician instrument shit and tiny dick elsewhere.

Why hello there, failed sex worker and Arapahoe Community College dropout.

Kristy
03-06-2017, 07:21 PM
Whereas the poor Cleveland retard does not.

twonabomber
03-06-2017, 07:34 PM
Kristoph what's the verdict on ikea , what it like to saw through when you're inside a cabinet at work ?

Failed.

Kristy claimed that she could pull a rabbit out of her pants. All that came out were crabs.