PDA

View Full Version : Is Cheeto banging Kellytweaker Conjob?

FORD
03-08-2017, 11:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceb3-VpSkVw

Kristy
03-08-2017, 12:42 PM
You pseudo-left martards are so obsessed with bringing down Grumpy Trumpy that you'll make friends with the fringe you so professed to hate in order to do so.

Then again, the thought of a F A T orange walking marmalade fucking a rotting skeleton corpse is beyond gross.

Kristy
03-08-2017, 12:43 PM
qikgts = NSA operative/spy

qikgts works for Vault 7 dontcha, spy?

Kristy
03-08-2017, 12:58 PM
What qikgts does:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/what-wikileaks-year-zero-massive-9983810

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article9789271.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/PROD-green-code-hacker.jpg
qikgts at "work"

Bet that fucker is hacking your TV, phone, and computer as I type.

FORD
03-08-2017, 01:56 PM
You pseudo-left martards are so obsessed with bringing down Grumpy Trumpy that you'll make friends with the fringe you so professed to hate in order to do so.

Then again, the thought of a F A T orange walking marmalade fucking a rotting skeleton corpse is beyond gross.

No, actually I just find it funny as Hell that the "Reverend" Manning seems to hate Cheeto as much as he did Obama. My guess is that he was holding out for the Ted Cruz 7 Mountains Theocracy - and even that might have been too "liberal" for him.

Nitro Express
03-08-2017, 03:22 PM
No, actually I just find it funny as Hell that the "Reverend" Manning seems to hate Cheeto as much as he did Obama. My guess is that he was holding out for the Ted Cruz 7 Mountains Theocracy - and even that might have been too "liberal" for him.

Manning is great entertainment. Yeah Manning is very conservative and never forgave Trump for his "Grab em by the pussy" bragging and his womanizing. Manning wants the US President to be a saint.

Nitro Express
03-08-2017, 03:26 PM
I doubt Kelly Ann Conway could give anyone an erection. If she exposed herself on that couch that whole room would be puking.

Nitro Express
03-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Trump is married to a trophy wife and can buy the best call girls on the menu and he's having sex with Kelly Ann? Ha! ha! ha! Manning. Put down that crack pipe.

Kristy
03-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Lady Skeletor is just "oppressed"

https://youtu.be/7EQ_kWbLMD4

qikgts
03-08-2017, 05:48 PM
Kristy = prevaricating imbecilic strumpet/habitué

Kristy works for a pimp dontcha, whore?

qikgts
03-08-2017, 05:57 PM
What Kristy does:

Dumb bitch huffing shit between tricks. She can't even afford the cheap weed.

Bet that dime ho is digging through the trash for paint and whipped cream as I type.

Kristy
03-08-2017, 07:42 PM
Must be C.I.A. code speak

Terry
03-10-2017, 07:07 PM
Trump is married to a trophy wife and can buy the best call girls on the menu and he's having sex with Kelly Ann? Ha! ha! ha! Manning. Put down that crack pipe.

Well, there are things even trophy wives and the best call girls (our current First Lady apparently falling into both categories at various points of her life) won't do.

As opposed to the True Believers like Conway, even though she came very late to the Trump Party.

Plus, her husband looks like lazy, bloated and potentially impotent...and we know her boss enjoys grabbing women by the pussy...

jacksmar
03-11-2017, 12:22 AM
speaking of dem women in congress, what is the fascination on the left for really old pussy?

is it that ted kennedy might have dipped? there's like old maxine, old warren, old difi, old boxer, old schankowsky, old slaughter, old holmes. slaughter house?

anyway, most old dem women have been in congress 20+ years. old maxine just fell on the stairs at the senate and at 78 that could have been a hip or hump.

reminds me how towards the end of the old Soviet Union it was dominated by old Communists. the dem leadership is filled with nothing but old commie libs........

Nickdfresh
03-11-2017, 07:51 AM
speaking of dem women in congress, what is the fascination on the left for really old pussy?

is it that ted kennedy might have dipped? there's like old maxine, old warren, old difi, old boxer, old schankowsky, old slaughter, old holmes. slaughter house?

anyway, most old dem women have been in congress 20+ years. old maxine just fell on the stairs at the senate and at 78 that could have been a hip or hump.

reminds me how towards the end of the old Soviet Union it was dominated by old Communists. the dem leadership is filled with nothing but old commie libs........

What's the fascination on the right for old man cock?

Bitter old misogynists, sad...