PDA

View Full Version : Cheeto Supporter Mikey Weiner Says Syria "Sarin Gas" Attack Was a False Flag.

FORD
04-08-2017, 02:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO5BT7AZLqM

Kristy
04-08-2017, 03:09 PM
I don't know about any god damn motherfucking cocksucking dry humping "false flag" conspiracy horseshit but Assad's hand was not on the trigger on this one.

FORD
04-08-2017, 03:16 PM
I haven't watched Weiner's video yet (can't handle his bullshit right after eating lunch) but most of the cases for the truth not being told about this gas attack, is that Sarin gas will kill you via any skin contact, and no "first responders" are deployed to even a suspected Sarin attack without wearing a full, head to toe sealed HazMat suit & probably a decontamination chemical shower before you can even take the suit off. But the videos of this attack are showing nothing but mere respirators being used. That means -at the very least - it wasn't Sarin. And if it was an actual attack using some other chemical - such as chlorine - then why not say so?

FORD
04-08-2017, 03:54 PM
OK.. now that I've actually heard Weiner's case, he actually makes a logical science based argument. Of course he throws some bashing in for the politicians he doesn't like, but the science parts have to be a "first" for right wing talk radio.